Escape from Earth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, they began roaming the nearby streets of the suburban downtown. The air was warm humid, even though grey clouds rumbled above them, and they ignored the curious looks of passersby ogling the tiny amount of clothing covering her swinging, humongous breasts. Adam thought he saw impish thoughts run through her mind, as if she considered taking off her clothes in front of their gaping faces, but she merely squeezed his arm and laughed.

They swapped stories for hours about each other's cultures, describing contrasting ways of thinking and acting between their two worlds. Adam was fascinated by the discussion, and it certainly seemed to him she was equally engrossed. They stopped and listened to some sidewalk musicians playing some rock music, which Xanxaa found utterly mesmerizing.

It was late afternoon by the time they walked by a Burger Boy restaurant, although the darkening clouds made it feel later than that. Xanxaa saw the pictures of food in the window and begged him to take her inside, even as Adam tried to tell her that hardly anyone ate at that franchise anymore when far superior restaurants could easily be found. He nevertheless surrendered to her pleadings and took her inside the empty restaurant.

As soon as they approached the counter, Adam realized he didn't have any money on him. Xanxaa seemed oblivious as she began ordering several burgers, sandwiches, fries, and sodas for the two of them to eat. The manager was a college-aged male, more boy than man in Adam's view, with four eighteen-year-old high schoolers working the grills behind him. When Xanxaa asked him who she could fuck as payment for the food, the manager joked that with the amount of food she ordered, she would have to gratify all five of them. His mouth nearly dropped to the floor, however, when she readily agreed to his terms and then slipped her shirt and thong off in front of them all.

The employees stared in disbelief, at her naked body even when she unfastened one of their pants and stroked his erection. While the manager placed the "Closed" sign on the door, she lay down on a nearby table and motioned them all to approach her. A burly obese worker pushed her legs apart while Xanxaa gave alternating blowjobs to a freckled red-head and a coffee-colored black guy. All of them looked over at Adam nervously but he signaled that they should all continue what they were doing.

Within twenty minutes she had fucked or sucked all five of them, a couple of them more than once, and they quickly went to the back and prepared every single item she had ordered plus several more that she hadn't. As she chewed her dinner, she nodded in appreciation at all the different dishes spread out in front of her and Adam, who kept laughing to himself at the boys drooling over her naked body.

After their meal, Xanxaa thanked them all by giving them all another opportunity to have sex with her. The workers who got blowjobs wanted to fuck her pussy this time, and vice versa, except for one boy who desperately wanted to fuck her tits. She knelt down in front of him and squeezed her bosoms together for him to shove his dick into, all while turning her head and sucking on the manager's cock. The boy fucking her tits ended up ejaculating all over her chest, and Adam could sense her disappointment in not having the warm semen shot directly into her mouth. But once she finished gulping down the manager's cum, she lifted her large breasts up to her face and slowly licked the jism off the top of her tits as everyone watched her with fascination.

The whole time while this was going on, Adam watched her with a mixture of interest and admiration. Maybe it was the flashes of her homeworld he had seen, or perhaps the stories she told that afternoon about her culture, but Adam found her culture marvelous. Giving pleasure to other people as payment seemed far superior to humanity's quest for power and money. He felt no jealousy or insecurity about having other men shoving their cocks into her mouth and pussy. He knew, absolutely knew deep in his bones, that the unique bond he had with Xanxaa was stronger than any random fucking she performed with someone else. Watching her pleasure other men was beautiful to behold, like admiring an artist in the midst of painting a masterpiece or a dancer gracefully spinning across a stage into the arms of a stranger.

The group of employees insisted the two of them come back tomorrow or visit the store whenever they chose, although Adam knew they could care less if he was there or not. Adam carried the leftover bags of extra food, and Xanxaa grabbed her clothes slowly and deliberately performing an exhibitionist show for all the boys. After she slipped her clothes back on, she gave each one a kiss before fluttering out the door.

The two of them were walking back to the townhouse, and they were halfway through the walking park when deafening thunder echoed in the large, grey clouds above them. It was barely five o'clock, but the sky was so dark that it felt like evening had already begun. Suddenly a torrential downpour erupted above them. Before they could decide whether to move or not, both of them were soaking wet. The rain was somewhat warm but cold enough to give both of them goosebumps on their skin.

Adam looked at Xanxaa, whose shirt had become so transparent that the dark aureoles around her hard nipples were completely visible, and her lace thong no longer masked her dark pubic hairs. Adam's shirt and shorts were sticking to his body as well. He tossed the now useless bags of food into the trashcan just off the walking path.

Their soggy hair stuck to their faces and necks, and Adam reached out and pulled the drenched strands over her ear so he could see her face. They looked at each other and started to laugh. Adam thought about how, just a few days ago, he would be cursing his bad luck for this rain and adding this indignity to the rest of his boring, wretched life. But this was truly the best day of his life, and it didn't even occur to him to go anywhere else, even in this punishing rain.

She placed her hand on his cheek, and he could feel the warmth of her touch. He could spend hours memorizing every slope on the lips of her beautiful smile. He hoped she could feel the pounding of his heart through her drenched skin pressed against him. Staring into her eyes was like gazing into the vastness of space, timeless and endless, with no limits on the future.

The handful of people that had been in the park minutes ago were all gone, and they stood on the empty sidewalk with their arms wrapped around each other. He slid his hand down to the small of her back and pulled her toward him with no resistance from her. Their lips immediately found each other and pursued each other with unquenchable lust. Their kiss constantly changed from light and tender to firm and loving to crushing and passionate.

Gripping the plunging neckline of her soaking wet shirt, he tore it apart with one rip, releasing the tremendous mounds of flesh on her chest, and threw the shredded fabric aside. They slowly inched off the paved path to a small field of grass on the side. He pushed her thong down to where she could maneuver her legs until the lace and elastic thumped against the wet ground. She had already pushed his shorts down where it lay in the mud, and they were about to lose their balance as she pulled his shirt up to his neck. When he raised his arms momentarily, she wrenched his shirt off of his moist torso right before they both tumbled down to the ground.

The grassy area had a small layer of tepid water struggling to seep into the saturated earth, so when Xanxaa landed on her back, a wave of water spread across the ground to make way for them. Even though Adam used his hands to lessen his fall, his naked body nevertheless crashed on top of hers harder than he intended.

Once they lay on the ground, he immediately shoved his cock between her thighs, which Xanxaa spread apart for him excitedly. Driving rain flooded downward on them, pelting their bodies like a heavy wet blanket pulling them down into the earth. The two of them, however, felt light and full of energy as if they were about to lift off the ground and soar into the heavens. He rammed his dick into her with all of his vigor, with all of his energy, and with all of his heart.

Water streamed off of his shoulders and hair onto her face as they kissed, and her own waterlogged hair lay rumpled on the drenched grass. Her body rocked every time his dick collided into her fiery cunt, which made her large tits bounce and jiggle wildly, and she welcomed every impact eagerly.

XanxaAdam had a single consciousness enveloped within complete love for each other. Her life raced through his mind, but it no longer felt strange or unnatural to him Now it felt more like changing sweaters, fluctuating from one set of memories to the other seamlessly. Her family memories, how to fly a starcraft, how to fuck various beings, what tools are in each ring, her favorite foods on different alien worlds, diplomatic strategies in bringing disparate groups together, all of these memories rushed through him. Her thoughts did not weigh down his mind, as though he now had to struggle to carry two lifetimes in his head. The sharing of both his and her core beings had the sensation of being completely immersed in her memories like floating in a different pool of thoughts, one he could stroll in and out of at his choosing, and letting them all wash over him. And likewise, he could feel her floating in his own life memories, casually drifting from one experience of his to the next. He could even perceive her thoughts in experiencing his, as she curiously examined each reminiscence like a museum exhibit. Being aware of her thoughts about his experiences regarding her memories should have driven him insane, but instead it was extraordinarily wonderful feeling.

Adam and Xanaa stared wide eyed at each other as their drenched bodies grinded against the other. He rapidly hammered his cock inside her as deep and intense as he could, and she gasped and panted in time to his ferocity. Knowing she was on the verge of orgasm, he kissed her as he plunged himself within her warm, wet cunt. Her dripping wet skin trembled and her colossal breasts quivered as an orgasm surged through her body, which Adam was now able to sense himself and his torso quivered in unison.

Their naked bodies rolled in the waterlogged grass until Adam was beneath Xanxaa, with her strong thighs straddling his groin. Her drenched hair sagged straight down and clung to her shoulders and back as she writhed on top of him. His hands reached up and kneaded her gigantic, soaked tits while thunder growled loudly within the clouds above pelting them with severe rain.

XanxaAdam could feel the experiences of the other and their bodies moved in simultaneous motion with neither one in control, for it was their connection together that ruled their actions. XanxaAdam saw themselves through the other, and each-both were beyond overwhelmed. Despite the Hryullian ability to telepathically communicate, or perhaps because of it, sharing thoughts and sexual organs was, in many ways, no more intimate than a handshake, whereas the intimacy of deep sexual connection in an orgasm required a herculean effort of will that many, including Xanxaa, never considered possible. Earthlings, on the other hand, cannot share their conscious thoughts so they spend so much time determining who is honest or lies, deceiving and fighting others, and assuming the worst in others different than themselves. But for all their mistrust, they can develop deep connections to each other through orgasms far more easily than the most sophisticated telepaths on Hryulla. Together XanxaAdam see their weaknesses and shortcomings, as well as the strengths and beauty, in themselves and each other and separately and united as one mind together linked connected merged combined in their bond.

XanxaAdam saw her physical body over his, naked and shuddering with pleasure, in his mind he could see an image of her bathed in light-green glow, beams of light streaming off of her, smiling at him. XanxaAdam looked at himself, another being composed purely of light with a slight tint of orange. In his-her-their mind, she stretched out her hand and when he did the same, their fingers merged into a blinding white mass. XanxaAdam moved their bodies closer together and each of their individual forms disappeared into a dazzling, radiant mass of pure thought.

XanxaAdam could see their drenched bodies slapping against each other on the ground, the light of their shimmering bodies undulating in radiant glory, and the streaming of their shared memories rushing through their minds. XanxaAdam experienced each other in multiple dimensional simultaneously. It all should have been an indecipherable mess, but for XanxaAdam it seemed perfectly natural and effortless.

Xanxaa's kneeling body was shaking spastically from another orgasm, and it was only Adam's fingers clenched tight around her humongous breasts that kept her from falling down. He was grunting underneath her with a snarl as he felt his thick, throbbing cock fill with cum. The crushing downpour drenching their naked bodies subsided a little as they thrashed in the puddles on the wet grass.

Adam bucked his groin upwards as hard as he could, which made her scream with pleasure as she reached back and gripped his legs for support. Deafening thunder bellowed above as a torrent of cum gushed out of his hard cock thrusting inside her soft pussy. Water streamed down their skin while they continued shoving their groins into each other. Minutes went by as their bodies wildly and relentlessly moved in and around the other, and then at last they slowed their rhythm down. His plump dick pulsed inside of her cunt like a machine gun until they could both consciously breathe again and feel the air once more.

She leaned over him and, with rain flooding down all over them, their eyes became fixated and motionless, breathing hard as they felt the beating pulse of the other, neither one wanting to move and bringing this moment to an end, incredulous of the connection they had both experienced. They stayed in this position for a very long time, even after the diminishing thunder boomed overhead several more times.

It was the nearby snapping of twigs that jolted Adam out of their mesmerizing gaze. His heart instantly clutched with fear that perhaps someone was coming through the park after all and had seen them. The thought of them being reported and arrested, when the military would undoubtedly find their extraterrestrial fugitive and lock her away, made him realize just how crazy and foolish he had been to fuck in public and jeopardize her this way. Being overcome with passion, no matter how spectacular it felt, was no excuse when the primary goal is to keep her safe. Although the snapping sound was merely a tree branch falling from the storm, Adam realized they needed to get moving.

When they got up off the ground, both of them had dirt all over their backs, arms, and legs, but the driving rain still pouring down on them quickly washed it all away. Adam was thankful that James's townhouse was nearby; even though the park was empty of any other people, he didn't want to spend any more time than necessary walking around naked outside on the off chance they might be seen.

He didn't bother collecting their soggy clothes strewn about on the ground. But he did pause to smile and stare at Xanxaa, her gorgeous, naked body dripping wet in the rain, so that he could remember this moment for as long as he lived. With their fingers interlocked together, they trotted down the path back to the townhouse.

The grey storm clouds overhead obscured the sunset, so neither could see well when they opened the door to the unlit townhouse. They closed the door behind them, and Adam felt self-conscious about the amount of water dripping off of their naked bodies onto the carpet.

Adam flipped the light switch, but nothing happened. The storm must have been worse than he realized. He thought James would have come straight home from work, especially since it very likely would include another opportunity to fuck Xanxaa. "James? Are you home?"

His eyes were still adjusting to the dark when he saw James sitting on his couch in the dark facing away from him.. "James, if you tell me where the fusebox is, I'll go..."

His voice trailed off when he saw no reaction from James whatsoever. When he walked around the arm of the couch, there was enough ambient light coming through the window for Adam to see the scorched crater in James's torso and his lifeless eyes open wide.

"Holy shit," Adam whispered and he could feel his heart pounding against his ribcage. "Xanxaa!! We're getting out of here!! Now!!"

He turned around and stopped cold when he saw Xora standing there. "No," she said coldly with her hand clutched around Xanxaa's throat, "you're not."

12