Escape from Earth Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped.

She knew he was about to cum and that he wanted to cum, so feeling his cock pull out of her was unexpected and bizarre. Without warning he swung her body around and, with his hand clutching her throat, pressed her back against the wall. The vibrator in her anal cavity made her buttocks shake against the rough surface of rock as a gush of wetness flowed out of her pussy onto the floor. His other hand pulled her thigh up and out until her knee rested on the large hook dangling beside her. Once he put her other knee in the other hook, Xanxaa found her thighs were spread apart nearly perpendicular to her body with each knee draped over the large metal hooks almost as high as her armpits.

She looked down over her gigantic, quivering breasts and saw the general step away from her with a grimace, as though trying to prevent his body from cumming prematurely, and pick up a four-inch thick vibrator from the filing cabinet drawer. Cranking the dial up to maximum, he plunged the second device into her soaking wet cunt. Her hips were trembling from having two vibrators shoved into her, and her naked body thrashed against the wall from the intense stimulation.

The general slid the vibrator in her pussy out slowly then shoved it into her with a rapid ferociousness that slammed her hips into the wall behind her. He repeated this for several minutes until her breathless gasping became a loud, grunting moan that signaled an orgasm flooding her body. She could feel her wrists above her head being rubbed raw from them grinding into the heavy, iron clamps. The general relentlessly continued pounding the device into her cunt until she groaned with satisfaction from another orgasm.

She felt a third orgasm, then a fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh, all rage inside her as he kept pummeling the vibrator inside her soaking wet groin. Her body convulsed uncontrollably with each orgasm, but with her arms chained over her head and her thighs spread apart by the hooks under her knees, she was helpless to do anything to slow him down. Her enormous tits swung in every direction and her nipples had become painfully erect. Her body was now experiencing orgasms on top of each other so that she could no longer tell where one ended and the next began.

By now her eyes were clenched shut in an attempt to mentally slow down her pulse and hormones, so she did not see him slam the vibrator down on the filing cabinet and ram his cock into her once more. For a brief millisecond, she could feel her ability to hold back her thoughts disappear. A brief torrent of memories of her home planet poured out of her mind. Even though she quickly recovered, the depraved smirk on his face showed that he too could sense the momentary drop in her mental strength. He grinned with delight as he hammered his cock as hard as he could between her suspended hips.

As he pummeled her helpless body with animalistic fervor, another orgasm overwhelmed her and it took every ounce of strength to prevent any idle thoughts from leaking out of her. She could feel her strength leaving her and she knew she was mere minutes, perhaps seconds, from having all her telepathic blocks collapse.

She was relieved when she felt the quickening throb in his cock, knowing he was about to become sexually gratified and thereby ending this unrelenting assault on her telepathy. Once again, however, he surprised her by pulling himself out before he reached climax and instead ramming the vibrator, still damp with her wetness, back into her soaked pussy.

Immediately her body felt a series of orgasms on top of each other, each one more intense than the previous. Her body writhed wildly as her massive tits, now swollen with pleasure, bounced erratically across her chest. Her knees were in agony from straining against the hooks suspending her groin, and her wrists over her head felt as though the outer layer of skin had been scoured off from grinding against the thick, iron shackles. The vibrator shoved deep in her ass had never stopped making her round buttocks quiver, but the vibrator now plunging in and out of her pussy made her body jolt with unrestrained spasms as more orgasms ricocheted in every corner of her naked body.

Xanxaa had felt pleasure far more intense than this in her extensive sexual experience, but never had her body undergone such constant, unrelenting erotic stimulation. It had never occurred to her that experiencing continual pleasure over and over and over would have any effect on her mental capabilities. She could see in the general's perverted eyes, however, that he had plenty of time to strategize on how to weaken her mental defenses so that he could extract the information he craved.

She opened in her mouth in a pointless attempt to breathe as more waves of pleasure buffeted within her jiggling body, now glistening with perspiration. Tears ran down her cheeks while her consciousness became a cacophony of random thoughts. For several more minutes, the general drove the vibrator into her drenched pussy, and the floor beneath her was covered with a puddle of her juices and sweat. Xanxaa now found it difficult to know where reality began, and at times she swore it was Adam's gorgeous cock that was making her body shudder with pleasure.

As soon as the general plunged the flesh of his cock inside her, however, she mentally clamped down on her thoughts like an anchor as her defenseless body was subjected to his sadistic perversions. He ruthlessly squeezed the flesh of her gargantuan breasts until they ached, and her wrists and knees were raw from their restraints, but she did not fight the general from pounding his cock furiously into her throbbing cunt. She needed all her strength to clutch her memories and knowledge to keep them from escaping.

She wished she could make him cum before her resistance completely vanished, and she remembered how women on Earth would fake their orgasms. Xanxaa immediately began groaning as loudly as she could. His gnarled fingers instantly dug into the soft flesh of her huge breasts and viciously pinched her tender nipples. She screamed with pleasure as an intense orgasm overwhelmed her body, and she struggled to prevent her memories and knowledge from spilling out of her.

He plunged his cock into her at a furious pace, sensing that her mental defenses were deteriorating. She barely managed to regain control of her mind, but the orgasm rushing through her body made it near impossible to maintain. He pounded his cock into her as fast as his wrinkled body would allow with as he watched, with a smug and bestial sneer, her naked body shudder helplessly before him. More orgasms rushed through her sexually over-stimulated body and she could feel her mind slipping out of her mental grasp. She recalled the sounds she made when she had orgasmed with Adam and she replicated her groans as loud as she could.

Just as she was about to lose her grip to all she knew, she felt her pussy become flooded with the general's cum. She hadn't noticed that general had let himself become too excited and could no longer stop his jism from shooting into her warm vagina. He continued slapping his wrinkled body against her young skin, but already she could feel the air returning to her lungs and her consciousness reclaiming its hold on her mind. After a few half-hearted thrusts that squeezed the remaining cum out of his shaft, he slid his cock out of her and let the mix of her wetness and his semen stream out of her quivering, naked body.

*

* This ends the section of nonconsensual sex

***************************

He looked at her with a little disappointment, admitting "You are stronger than I thought." But then a fiendish smirk slid across his face like a ravenous snake, "I almost had you, though. Now I know how to tear down your telepathic blocks. " He spun around and walked into the shadows on the far side of the cell without bothering to put his clothes back on.

He pressed a button and the chains holding her body up suddenly grew limp and she crashed down onto the floor in a pile of exhausted flesh. Her enormous tits heaved as she inhaled, too tired to lift her exhausted body off the cold floor. "Tomorrow, I won't stop until you finally break." Xanxaa had barely been able to hold herself together before a mere hour of punishment, and as she lay on the floor gasping, she had no idea how she was going to survive his upcoming assault. A chill sped over her skin as the general's gravelly voice chuckled, "And believe me, you will."

There was a loud clang of metal locks grinding into position within the thick door, and then a sudden silence where the only sound was her terrified breathing.

12