Escape from Sex Island Pt. 01

Story Info
Natalia and Zachary make a grand escape.
8.1k words
20.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was unusually bright out for it being midnight in the early November. Apart from all of the early-birds who have had all of their Christmas lights up since the day after Halloween, the sky just seemed to be alive with starlight and a high, bright moon. The kind of moon that looks full, but you know it won't be for another few days. A light rain had began to fall on the town of Portland and Natalia knew that pretty soon it would turn into a phenomenal downpour, so she tightened the straps on her petticoat and kept on walking down the street. The unusual brightness was outweighed by the eerie silence that had seemed to fall upon the usually bustling town. Portland's night life was about as diverse as any Vegas street you could walk down, but these people knew how to keep it quiet, because no one expects extraordinary things to happen quietly, no one except Natalia.

For the past seven months she has been working at a free clinic in the downtown area, usually working with kids who decided that living at home was too rough for one reason or another, so they ended up on the street. Most people just turn up their nose and shoo them away, but that was not Natalia's way. The clinic was a small building, she's actually pretty sure it used to be a brothel before it was more than likely raided, cleaned and thrown on the market for super cheap and Doctors Wilkie and Townsend had decided to buy the run-down building and turn it into something good and Natalia was the only Registered Nurse that said she would help. It wasn't without a lot of thought, though. She was giving up a cozy salary to go and make sure that these kids had a safe place to go and get treatment, of any kind. They never turned someone away.

Natalia tried very hard not to get too overly-attached to the people that would come in and out of the office, but her huge heart constantly got the better of her, despite her brain fighting for the opposite. But there was this one boy, a young man by the age of 20 who had just lost his grandfather to Alzheimer's disease and lung cancer a few weeks before he moved to Portland. His name was Zachary and he was a very sweet and gentle soul and his grandfather was the last person he had left in the world, except for his drunken abusive dad living in Oregon, so he ended up back here to where the problems began.

She treated him for a few weeks; he never had the chicken pox as a child and got them as an adult, not a week after he moved to Portland, so he grew very ill. She knew it was weird, but Natalia grew to look forward to the next time she got to see him, even though he was usually coming to check to make sure that he hadn't broken any bones after having his body brutally beaten by his monster of a father. Every time he would leave Natalia's office, she would weep. She felt as though she was falling in love with this man that she barely even knew. In fact, she didn't even know if he knew her name.

Then one day about a week ago, he just stopped coming in. Even if he didn't come inside the building, Natalia would see him a few times a day walking to and from multiple dead-end jobs he was working to support his piece of garbage father, but she failed to even catch a glimpse of him en route. At first she played it off in her head, she figured he must just walk by when she isn't near her office window. Then she got optimistic and thought that perhaps things had gotten better between Zachary and his father and he didn't have the need to come by the clinic anymore. As the days kept going by, she started to become frantically worried. So after work this night exactly a week since she has seen him, she decides to walk the streets of Portland in the middle of a freezing cold December night.

The rain started to fall heavier, leaving freezing streak marks down her pale pink cheeks. Her bright green eyes were squeezed practically closed to keep from freezing her eye lashes.

"Damn, I knew I should have stopped to get my gloves at my car," she swore to herself under her breath. Natalia had left her car at the clinic parking lot, knowing that she would have better luck tracking down her mystery man on foot, for she never saw him in a car, always on foot. She stopped in the middle of the sidewalk to let down her curly dark, cherry brown hair in hopes to keep her ears a little more warm. With a freezing hand she reached into her coat pocket and pulled out the little slip of paper where she had his address written down. She knows she shouldn't have, but she pulled it off of his medical records. Natalia just had to know if this poor man was okay, her heart needed to know.

As she approached the dead end of the street she looked around confused.

"There are no houses here? There aren't even any apartment complexes. It's just all forest," she spoke aloud to no one. But Natalia was determined to find Zachary, if she had to look until her feet bled, she was going to find him and bring him somewhere safe, for now she had a deep feeling of dread in her stomach. Her eyes scanned the tree line, hoping maybe to see a house off in the distance, but nothing. She was about to turn around and look back up the street, thinking maybe she had missed it when she heard a sound coming from behind the dead end sign that was definitely footsteps. Her blood froze in her veins and she darted quickly behind a tree and clasped her frozen hand to her mouth to keep her quick, heavy breathing from being heard. The echoing increased as she heard whoever it was round a corner. She squeezed her eyes shut, not wanting to accidentally make any sort of sound or movement.

The footsteps grew louder and sloppier as they hit the pavement and Natalia knew there were very close to her. She slowly and silently crept around the tree so whoever it was, she was behind them. At first she couldn't see anything, for the sounds of footsteps had grown silent. The whole Earth seemed to be holding its breath along with her as her eyes widened, trying to make out where the sound was coming from. Maybe Zachary does live back here, but where? She slipped out of her shoes so she could make as less noise as possible as she began to climb the bolder that separated the dead end from the rest of the trail. The rain was falling in fat, freezing drops as she stumbled in the darkness, trying to find her footing.

"So much for the moon being bright," she muttered as she massaged her bruised knee. Natalia stood up, brushed the dirt and leaves from her scrubs and pressed on. The whole time she walked, she made sure she didn't leave the tree line as not to be seen. She was starting to regret leaving her shoes behind, but she knew this made her much stealthier. All of the sudden, Natalia is being stopped dead in her tracts and she almost lets out a scream before she realizes that a huge thorn bush had taken a hold of her scrub pants and sliced a whole from hip to ankle. She swore under her breath and just ripped them off. The hike was making her so warm, just her shirt and her petticoat were keeping her warm and besides, she always wore a pair of yoga shorts underneath her scrubs, she couldn't imagine working without them.

Natalia walked on for what seemed like hours when finally, in the distance she thought she could make out the faint glow of a fire. The excitement grew inside of her and she pressed on, knowing that this must be where the illusive Zachary called home. She hiked for about another half mile, crossing over fallen redwood trees and boulders the size of VW bugs. She had lost sight of the light, but she followed the burning smell of red oak. Natalia could see a clearing just up a head where she could make out multiple tents, some large and some that might fit a child in it. She shook her head in disbelief.

"No," she whispered. "This cannot be what I just found," she sat down on the nearest rock and hung her head in her hands. She knew that there was a homeless children's camp not too far from down town in the woods, but no one had ever found it. Countless Search and Rescue volunteers had scoured every inch of these woods and never were able to locate it. From the looks of things, they didn't stay in one place for too long. Natalia was at a loss. She knew that there was nothing she could do right now, bottomless, phoneless and half frozen, but she had to find Zachary and maybe these kids knew where she could find him.

Natalia took a deep breath, pulled her coat down as far as possible and slowly and cautiously made her way into the camp. Other than one fire burning in the middle of the tent circle, there were no further signs of life. No kids, no sleeping bags, no empty cans of food... just nothing. Before she could make one more clear thought, she felt a deep, sharp pain on the back of her head and fell into the darkness.

She had no idea what happened, one minute she was in the woods and the next she is tied up in some what she can only imagine is a basement. She tries to scream, but she finds her mouth has been gagged and bound. Bound, just like the rest of her body. She groggily looked down at herself and was in absolute horror to find that she was only in her panties. Panic took over her and she began to thrash and try to kick, but her legs were tied together too, leaving her completely immobile. She eventually wore herself out and submitted, once more, to a deep, dreamless sleep.

The next time Natalia woke, she could see a dim, grey light shining in through the window, casting small shadows through the ceiling above onto the dingy, stone floor of the basement. She looked around the best she could and saw that she was completely alone. Is that what these people do? Create stories of children's homeless camps to lure in unsuspecting nurses? What about Zachary? Was he in on it? Did he know where she was? A million thoughts raced through Natalia's mind until dawn finally broke, cold and a pale mixture of pink and orange was now streaming in through the cracks in the walls. Her head was aching and pounding from being struck with what she can only assume from the amount of pain and weight was the butt of a gun. She didn't even consider that these people might be armed as well as completely insane.

A few hours later, Natalia finally heard footsteps coming down the stairs and her body froze up. Was this her attacker? Finally coming to meet her face-to-face? She tried her hardest to cover her breasts, but to no avail. The basement door swung open and down trotted a very tall and lanky looking man, probably in his mid to late thirties. She first noticed that he was wearing clothes that were way too small for him and had been for years, which was probably about how long he had been wearing them. She looked into his gaunt, grey face where two small, black eyes sat, staring hungrily at Natalia's exposed chest. Still gagged, she couldn't say a word and she immediately knew why.

"He says I get to keep you, pet," he drawled through a heavy layer of tobacco chew. Natalia felt tears begin to slip down her face and she knew that she was not going to like what was about to ensue. The man stepped closer to her and stopped again. Now Natalia could see him in full view. He was dressed in ripped jeans and a too-tight flannel button up and his feet were bare. She took a better look at his face and noticed that he had quite a vacant expression and a lot of tell-tale signs of in-breeding. She shuddered inwardly and the man grew excited at that.

"He's never let me have my own, before. You're going to be my first and my last," he giggled, clapping his hands together. Before Natalia could blink the man had his arms wrapped around her in a tight, choking embrace. She fought for air but realized she wasn't a person to him. She was just a plaything "He" had given to him. Natalia assumed that the person who she had passed in the woods was the same one who had followed her and knocked her out cold and brought her back here... wherever here was. Finally, the man released her from his grip and she coughed and sputtered around her ball-gag. A frown melted the Mans face and he reached out to pet Natalia. She let him, not knowing what could set him off, but too afraid to find out.

He ran his dirty fingers through her hair a few times and then down her back, stopping before reaching her ass, much to her relief. He circled her a few times and she felt his black eyes staring holes into her flesh when he came back around he was practically drooling with excitement.

"Now, if I take your gag away, you have to be quiet. You don't want Sir to come down here, oh, no, no, no," the man stammered. Sir? Natalia thought to herself. This was getting weirder and weirder by the minute. She just looked up at the man and nodded as sweetly as she could. Maybe if she could play on his good side, he wouldn't defile her. The man looked around to see who might be lurking, but when he decided the coast was clear, he removed the ball gag from Natalia's aching mouth and she gasped for air, sucking it into her lungs in big gulps. She ran her tongue around her dry mouth and turned her pleading eyes to the man.

"May I please have a drink of water? Please, I won't bother you for anything again, I just need some water," she said hoarsely and the man jumped up and down, giggling all the way.

"Pet asks Its master for favors! Sir said you would ask that as soon as I took that thing out of your mouth and I am supposed to say no," he starts dramatically, looks around again and then gets very close to Natalia's ear to whisper, 'But sir don't have to know everything!" he breaks back into giggles and produces a bottle of water from a bag he was carrying on the floor. He allows her to drink one cap-full.

"Thank you very kindly, you did a wonderful thing for me. Thank you," Natalia says, trying to get on his sweet side, but the man laughs again, harder even. She is utterly shocked as to what is going on.

"I'm not supposed to put my penis in you tonight, but Sir said it was okay if I used my mouth on your pussy!" he said, busting into giggles, yet again. Natalia froze. Was this man really going to do what he just said? She knew that he would so she just closed her eyes, ready for anything he could do to her.

Natalia felt his hot breath on her bare nipples, hardened by the freezing morning weather and she winced as he took one into his mouth, suckling greedily at it while his other hand probed her other breast. She held absolutely still, letting him do what he was going to do. She felt his hand move slowly down her body to her panty line and Natalia felt tears roll down her face once more, but she hastily blinked them away not wanting to give this man any reason to be violent with her. His hand slipped beneath her panties and started to ravenously rub it hard all over. A disgruntled moan escaped Natalia's lips and the man mistook it as a sound of pleasure.

"My sex pet likes when I play with her pussy!" he shouted with glee, vigorously rubbing her again and again until the skin on her vulva felt like it was being rubbed with sandpaper. Hot, angry tears started to fall down Natalia's bright red cheeks, her curly hair stuck to the wetness on her face. She bit down hard on her lip and concentrated on the sound of her breathing, hoping that he would lose interest in her soon, so she could collapse onto the ground and slip into nothingness.

What seemed like an eternity of aggressive massage and having her nipples pinched hard, even slapped, the man finally tossed her aside like she really was just a discarded plaything and without saying another word, went back up the stairs and opened the door, letting sunlight flow into the room for a few short seconds and then darkness, except for the few rays of light still able to make their way through the roof above her head. Natalia looked around, her body aching from her arms being tied behind her back, her knees scraped and bloody from being forced to kneel on the cobblestone and dirt ground for hours on end. She knew she had to be somewhere underground, in a crude basement with dirt and worm eaten boards for walls. The air smelled faintly like old sweat and what seemed like at least a dozen other women being terrorized for the amusement of the man who had just left her on the floor.

A few hours later, she heard the door creak open again, this time, no light followed and the hair on the back of her neck stood straight up. When the other man entered the room before, he was not quiet or shy about anything. But this one... something was different, but how, she could not tell just yet. The man hadn't shoved the gag back into her mouth and for that, she was happy. She inhaled deeply and pulled courage from deep within her and cleared her throat softly before speaking.

"Excuse me? Is there someone there?" Natalia called into the darkness. She could tell where this new man was standing, for the corner was darker than the rest of the room. Even though she couldn't see him, she kept his eyes on his shadow wanting to know where he was so she was never caught off her guard. He must have turned on a light, because Natalia was blinded for a few seconds before her eyes adjusted to the electric glow of the lamp. The man stepped out from the shadows and Natalia saw his face for the first time and she opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out.

"Z-Zachary?" she asked, bewildered. This couldn't be, could it? He was a poor lonely young man who needed her help all the time, he couldn't be her captor as well... could he? Zachary pulled a stool out from under the table that she could see now was holding only one solitary lamp, brushed it off and sat down, all the while staring at the naked woman lying on the damp ground. Anger swelled inside of her and tears fell freely down her face once more. How could she have possibly grown feelings for this man? She frantically searched her memory for some sign she must have missed, but her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his voice overpowering her inner voices.

"Natalia, I'm sure you are confused, to say the least. Please, just give me five minutes to explain and I will tell you absolutely everything. Please," he said softly, his eyes pleading with her.

"You expect me to listen to you after everything you have done to me?" she shouted. He moved to the floor and covered up her mouth firmly, but not in a menacing way. He moved his lips to her ear and whispered,

"Natalia, you really need to keep quiet and listen to me and I promise I can get you out of here," he released her and went back to his stool, leaving her even more bewildered, but she decided it would probably be best for her to keep her mouth shut and hear what he had to say.

"Go on," she said in a shaky, wounded voice. Zachary closed his deep emerald eyes, took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his shaggy, midnight black hair, exhaled slowly out of his nose.

"My father, as you know, is an abusive piece of shit. As far back as I can remember, this has been what he's done. He lures unsuspecting nurses out here and finds a way to get them pregnant and when it's time for her to give birth he will lure another one out here to help deliver the infant. Then, as soon as the baby is born, the other nurse is forced to mother a child and the cycle just goes on and on. When I was 13, my dad started putting me to work, sending me to the free clinics to gain sympathy from the nurses and then he would make me 'disappear' so they would come looking for me," he paused and took another breath, she could tell he was shaking from pure disgust. Natalia tried to soak up all the information she had just learned, but Zachary just pressed on.

"When I turned 16 I ran away from home to go and live with my grandfather in Seattle and for the first time in my whole life, I was happy and healthy with a real childhood and a loving guardian to look after me. But when he died almost a month ago, I had no where left to go except crawling back to my dad. I hadn't seen him for four years, so I thought maybe things had changed and I had very high hopes until I came back and everything was as it had been on my 16th birthday, the day I left and swore I would never come back.