Escape From the Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In this land the man comes first," said Amal, "But maybe we could come together." She stood up and kissed Amal on the lips. In the middle of the room the two women kissed and fondled one another. Eventually their hands snaked down to one another's cunts and they began to work their fingers into one another as they thrust their hips together. Mary came first, she lifted her head and cried out her pleasure. Amal was not far behind and came with a grunt.

The door to the steam room flew open. "Mistress," one of the servants cried, "The Valide Sultana is here."

Amal removed herself from her lover's embrace. "Dress me quickly," she said to the servant

"What shall I do, Amal?" asked Mary still reveling in the glow of a glorious orgasm, but concerned at the bustle around her.

"Nothing, you don't need to see her. Sometimes I envy you," Amal said with a sigh.

The drawing room was the color of lemons. It had divans and chairs with ornate scroll carvings. Most of the furniture was pushed against the wall leaving a large space open in the middle. The Valide Sultana sat in one chair. She was glaring when Amal entered.

"Sultana, you should have sent word that you were coming," said Amal as she curtsied.

"You look familiar," noted the Sultana.

"I was a harem girl, Sultana. My name is Amal," she said.

"Oh yes, my son thought he was being generous giving your husband a woman that he didn't want; but your husband has had so much experience."

"It has served him well, Sultana" said Amal.

Ahmed entered and bowed low to the Valde Sultana, "Sultana, how good it is to see you. This is indeed an extraordinary honor."

"Not for me," she snapped. "I see you've been busy."

Ahmed was taken aback, "Well, yes my wife is quite young you see and still has all the urges of a woman."

"No, not that," said the Sultana. "I meant that blonde strumpet that you delivered to the harem."

"I am sorry Sultana, I seem to have misunderstood you" said Ahmed and he felt relieved. "Yes, I received the request from the chief of the black eunuchs."

"I see, so this was my son's wish."

"Of course, I should not have acted on my own in this manner."

"No, you wouldn't. He knows how I feel about blondes," she sighed.

"Forgive me, Sultana, but that probably didn't occur to him," said Ahmed.

"It should have, but it makes no difference. My son will never have her, never. Her airs, the way she struts all drive me crazy. I shall break her. Yesterday I paddled bottom before the entire harem, and I shall do so every day," said the Sultana she stood up and she stormed out.

"At least there's no danger of the Sultan discovering that she's not a virgin," said Amal.

"Oh, my dear wife, I imagine not," said Ahmed.

"Do you think we should rescue her?"

"From the harem, are such things possible?"

"There are ways out. A few well-placed bribes and some rope is all you need. I used to plan my escape; well I escaped anyway in a much more wonderful way," She said as she put her arm around Ahmed.

"Do you think she may try to escape?" he nodded in the direction of their bedroom.

"I don't think so. She could be a maid in England or your wife her. You should marry her," said Amal as an afterthought.

Chapter 16.

Artemis found Jenny facedown on her pallet with her head cradled in her arms. The blonde woman was trying to muffle her sobs. Artemis sat down on the cold tile floor next to the pallet and gently stroked Jenny's hair. It felt fine and silky, almost like Manyu's.

"I am sorry for what you experienced, Miss Jenny, but you cannot let the Valide Sultana upset you so," said Artemis.

"She wants to humiliate me, and in front of everyone, even those little girls," said Jenny as she burst into fresh tears.

"There, there," said Artemis and she gently lifted Jenny's head to her lap and continued to stroke her hair. "The young girls are all of the age when they are certain that they are going to be a favorite of the Sultan. So they think they must agree with her; plus they're delighted to have a rival punished. The old women's time has passed. They find satisfaction in wicked things like seeing a young beautiful woman spanked."

Jenny turned over so that her head was just beneath Artemis's breasts. Artemis could feel the other woman's breath through the thin material of her robes when she spoke, "What a terrible place this is."

"We are mares all in competition for the same stallion," said Artemis. "We have nothing better to do than catfight."

"Even you?"

"No, I am just an odalisque. I've got to make sure my mistress is happy. Of course Miriam is much nicer than the Valide Sultana," she smiled remembering the performance she had just watched. "I would love to be the Sultan's plaything, even for a week. I do not think it will ever happen."

"I can't believe that. A pretty girl like you could easily catch the eye of the Sultan," said Jenny, she scooted up so her shoulders were now on Artemis's lap. She further arms around Artemis and began to stroke her hair.

"It is kind of you to say that, but there are many pretty girls here."

"It's not right for a young woman to be alone. Everything Cecil and I did together..." her voice trailed off. "I hadn't thought about Cecil fro awhile," she whispered and fresh tears began to form, "And now he's gone and I'll never have another man."

"I am so sorry," said Artemis.

Jenny sat up and kissed her full on the mouth. "Please be a man for me."

Artemis was taken aback, "What do you mean?"

"I need it so bad. I need to feel a lover's caress. Please make love to me. Do you know how?"

"I may have heard something about it," said Artemis as she colored a little. Artemis could not deny her desire, though. The blonde girl was a wonder in herself. Her hair was gorgeous, long and blonde. Artemis eased off Jenny's shift and saw Jenny's golden fleece. It was so beautiful that Artemis ignored her pert breasts and immediately kissed and caressed her womanhood.

"Oh," Jenny reveled in Artemis's soft kisses. These soon were followed by delicate caresses on her most secret spot. The feeling was extraordinary but Jenny felt she shouldn't let this adorable creature do all the work. With a sense of obligation she twisted her body so that she was facing the dark fluffy curls of the young woman's cunt. Artemis was on top of hers she began to match her lover stroke for stroke until it felt like she was licking her own womanhood. Driven out of her mind with lust she took her finger and gently probed the other woman's inviting anus. With a second she felt a finger upon her own. That was too much for Artemis. She gritted her teeth and roared out her climax. Jenny did the same.

A few minutes later the two women were lying side by side; exhausted but happy.

"Only Cecil could make me climax like that," said Jenny.

"Have you had many others?" Artemis asked, petulantly.

"Only Cecil," said Jenny, "But there is no one else like him. How about you?"

"I have never known a man," said Artemis as she blushed.

"But you have had other women?" asked Jenny with a smirk, for she could easily guess the answer.

"I may have had some."

"Your experience has aided you marvelously," said Jenny.

"Do you think so?" asked Artemis brightening up.

Jenny reached down and gently touched the dark hairs of her mound, "Oh yes, you make me feel so mushy and so good," she replied.

Artemis bit her lip in response to her partner's fingers. Jenny was a wonderful lover. "What was he like?" she asked, "Your fiancé."

"He was marvelous," said Jenny, "Tall, he had blue eyes. He was a scholar but he wasn't at all stuffy. He was even good at sports. There was a day I knew I would never have anyone else but him. He was playing cricket. It was unusually warm that day, for England, I mean. You wouldn't think it was very warm. Well when he was finished he was simply drenched in sweat. He had wanted to bathe, but I had been watching him all day, and couldn't dream of letting him go, not until he had first satisfied me. I didn't tell him that, of course, I told him that we should go for a walk. He objected, but Cecil would never dare make me upset. We didn't get very far from the pitch, I don't even know if we were out of eye sight when I started kissing him. He had the wonderful odor of male to him. I dropped to the ground quickly and had him enter me, still clothed. He was like a beast that day, snorting and bellowing as he plowed into me. I couldn't get enough of him either and found myself licking the sweat off his face and arms until he pulled out and shot his spunk over the meadow. I was in rapture of his cock watching it spasm as Cecil closed his eyes in bliss."

Jenny's story had aroused Artemis greatly and she found herself kissing her new love mate again. Jenny had forgotten all about her wretched condition and was delighted to be in a lover's arms.

Chapter 17.

Cecil walked along the rocky shore with Anastasia, as he had done most morning. He was stronger now. He walked without a cane. He was able to do chores around the yard. In the heat of the Greek sun he found himself taking off his shirt to work. When he'd do that he'd see both women spying on him.

Daphne sent him to fish along the shore with Anastasia. Naturally they had found a secluded spot far away from the house. When the poles were set in place they would slip into a deserted place and play the most voluptuous games.

One morning after they had finished and were walking back to the beach, slyly smiling, Anastasia pointed out in the distance. "There's something on the water."

Cecil peered, "I say, it's a boat and there's someone in it."

"Is it a fisherman?"

"I can't tell, but he's not moving," said Cecil as he quickly stripped down and dove in.

"Be careful," said Anastasia, replaying the vision of his bare bottom diving into the water in her mind over and over. She watched as Cecil reached the boat, climbed aboard and rowed back to shore, still nude. She saw then that the person on board wasn't a fisherman. It wasn't a man at all but a woman. She had long red hair that had become a tangled mess under the Mediterranean sun. "It's a woman," said Anastasia.

"A pirate, I should think," said Cecil noting the way she was dressed. She wore a long green skirt a white smock and a number of pieces of gold jewelry. None of the jewels matched, probably because they had been stolen from different people rather than bought. "She was probably on the boat which attacked us."

"A lady pirate, how exciting," said Anastasia.

Cecil quickly dressed and carried the woman back to the house. He got water and put some on a towel so sprinkle on her lips. "Oh," the woman moaned as she started to revive.

"Get some bread, please" said Cecil.

Anastasia dutifully complied and the woman slowly began to get up. She grasped the water jar and guzzled it. Anastasia brought the bread and the woman eagerly devoured it.

Daphne walked in at this and saw the scene. "What is this?" she asked.

"Mama, Cecil saved this poor woman. She was adrift in a rowboat.

"I'll not have you wasting my bread on a strange trollop. You must send her back out to sea."

"I'm sorry. I shall take her to the next island on the boat. In a city I could get money from my family."

"You must put her on the boat alone," said Marie. "You are my gift from Aphrodite; you're staying with me."

"He's not yours to order around, Mama," said Anastasia. "Besides I have more right to him than you do; he made me a woman.

"He did what?" her mother was shocked beyond the boundaries of nature.

"He took me as a man takes a wife," said Anastasia.

"How could you?" asked Daphne, furious at Cecil.

"You mean 'What more could he want when he had a sorry old sow like you?'" retorted Anastasia.

"Don't you talk to your mother that way," said Daphe, "or..."

"Or what, Mama?"

Anastasia got her reply as her mother hurled a large porcelain dish at her. That knocked Anastasia back into the wall. There she grabbed her own plate and hurled it at her mother.

"Why you little hussy."

"You sad old cow," both women swore at each other. Cecil wisely decided to sneak out. He reflected that the porcelain had probably not been hocked after all, but had been the victim of a domestic dispute. He picked up the red haired woman and took her with him down to her boat. Cecil pushed it out into the water and began to row.

"Woman trouble?" the woman asked.

"Is there another type, by Jove?" asked Cecil.

"Oh you men are a handful yourself when you put your mind to be," answered the woman, "Which seems to be almost all the time. Now I see you're an Englishman. What are you called?"

"Cecil," he answered.

"I'm Molly," she replied. "Well, I would have liked to have met you under more favorable circumstances."

"I should say so. Are you a pirate?"

"Yes, well I was until Bill, he was my man, cast me adrift. Were you on the boat we attacked?"

"I think so, did you find our gold?"

"That old junk? For the love of Mike, couldn't you have found better stuff than that?" she sniffed.

"It was all the rage in ancient Egypt," said Cecil a little solemnly, "But I should think that really doesn't matter. There were two women with us, were they taken captive?"

"Oh they were the very devils themselves. That blonde one must have been yours."

"Jenny, yes, she is my fiancée."

"That's what I was guessing. The other one looked like she needed a nice stiff balling to take the starch out of her; well she'll be getting much worse than that soon enough I reckon, but yours looked much more genteel and much more full of wiles."

"Yes, that she was."

"Well Billy, he was the captain, he had all the men gather around and made your girl suck his cock."

"In front of everyone?" Cecil was aghast.

"Don't be getting funny; I know how you men are. She didn't offer to suck his cock and turn it into a music hall act, no. She was forced to do it. They said they'd whip the other girl if she didn't. Well your gal had sucked a cock before."

"I should say rather, many times."

"I could see that; it's not just something you're born with. Well when I see her doing that I grabbed a knife and went after Billy. Billy's not a real forgiving type so he set me out to sea to die."

"That's terrible."

"Is it? You seem to have enjoyed at least part of it," she said noting Cecil's obvious erection.

"I should be outraged. I am outraged, but imagining Jenny fellating another man in front of a crowd, well you see a state it has me in."

"Fellating now that's a lovely term it sounds like something duchess would do. She isn't on her knees sucking on your cock, why she's fellating you. That makes its sound so lovely.

"I rather enjoy it."

"I'll bet you did, but when she wanted your mouth on her quim I'll bet you just stuffed it full of your cock and had a go."

"Oh hardly," said Cecil.

"What? You mean you've licked her down there?"

"Yes, many times," said Cecil.

"Doesn't that make you effeminate?"

"I shouldn't think so; have you ever done that to a woman?"

"That's not what I mean. Women want a real man, not someone who would do something so degrading. That makes you no man at all."

"But you were just chiding me for not eating her out after she fellated me."

"That's true, but I've thought wiser of it," said Molly.

They passed a few minutes in silence. "Did she like it?"

"Jenny? Oh I should say so. Nothing got her to scream more than that. She makes a lot of noise regularly, you know, but not like that. One time we went picnicking at a faculty party from my college. We snuck off into the woods and I removed her pantalets and ate her thoroughly. I though we were well away from the party, but Jenny was especially vocal that day. When we came back to the party one of the biology professors asked us if we had seen an osprey in the woods, for he had heard shrieks much like they make. Jenny turned as read as a peony at that; and she was seldom one to blush."

"It sounds marvelous; I wish I hadn't said what I did, you must be the most marvelous lover of all."

"Think nothing of it," Cecil said."

"I wish I couldn't, but your story has gotten me into a state myself. My man did you a terrible wrong by having your girl, what you called it, fellate him. Well you should do a terrible wrong to him and fellate me."

"When men do it to women it's called performing cunnilingus."

"Cunnilingus, that doesn't trip over the tongue so nicely as fellating."

"It's from Latin; cunnus for a woman's sex organ and lingus from tongue."

"My how good it must be to be so educated; but would you to that thing on me?"

Cecil put up the oars, leaned forward and kissed her. She was a poor substitute for Jenny but thinking of her and telling stories had made Cecil more excited than he could bear.

Molly reveled in the feeling of Cecil's insistent mouth upon her own. He had a few days of stubble, but skin was remarkably smooth compared to Billy. His hands worked quickly on her chemise and before she knew what was happening she felt the cold sea air upon her exposed chest as she felt Cecil's hand roam over her nipples, pinching them gently and bringing them to stiff points. Cecil broke the kiss and his tongue began to work on her breasts. Billy had done that, but in a rough, crude manner. Cecil's kisses and caresses were sweet and gentle. She was delirious with desire and barely noticed that Cecil had slid her pantalets down and off her. Leaving her skirt on but her nether parts exposed she felt the touch of his hands upon her most secret parts and she began to squirm.

Cecil sat up and smiled at her and dived beneath her skirts. The sensation was indescribable; Molly had never experienced anything so wonderful. He breathed kisses around her thighs, slowly working his way towards her womanhood. When the agonizingly sweet torture had subsided he began his gentle assault and stuck his tongue up and down her groove with abandon. Molly lost all thought. The pleasure overwhelmed her as she thrashed about upon the little boat causing it to rock back and forth in the water. Her cries of lust mingled with the cries of gulls until she shook with spasms of relief.

Cecil sat up again and began rowing as Molly, exalted in post orgasmic ecstasy beneath his feet. The sun felt wonderful as it beat upon her breasts and legs. Eventually she sat up and smiled pleasantly. "Your woman is very lucky."

"Not anymore," said Cecil. "Where do you think they're taking her?"

"Cairo, that's where we took all our captives. Billy knew the owner of a whore house there who got top price; but you shouldn't dwell on her when you could have this," said Molly as she let the wind blow up her skirt revealing her gloriously naked cunt with its lovely pelt of red hair.

It overwhelmed Cecil, "Come here," he said as he eased his pants down revealing his gorgeous member in its glorious fullness.

"My, now that is a nice big one, but how will we do it?"

"Just straddle me."

It was all the invitation Molly needed; for she was overwhelmed to be filled with Cecil's monster. She had thought Billy had been large, but Cecil was truly magnificent. She climbed on top of her so that her belly was next to his and her nipples rubbed against his shirt. She drover her hips don as she wrapped her legs about his torso. Cecil seemed to enjoy the position immensely and thrust into her but Molly was quickly was overcome by lust and bounced up and down upon him faster and faster as sweat drenched her brow. It quickly became too much for Cecil. Molly, with her hands on his chest, felt him tense up and then she felt Cecil's warm fluid fill her. The sensation was too much for Molly and she groaned out her own climax.

"Oh," she said as she cuddled against Cecil, "You are fantastic."

1...56789...13