Escape to Nowhere

Story Info
Trying to escape from slavery is not advisable.
1.9k words
3.68
82.6k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 03/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominica Potestas writes pure fantasy. Sentiments and actions expressed in this story in no way reflect what the author would condone in the real world.

Thanks to Frank for the inspiration for this story and his enthusiasm for my writing. Thanks also to Falcon for being a rock of support and help.

*

Leena was an angry young girl.

She was also an angry young slave.

She had good reason to be angry. Her father, Jed Springman, ran a small business in what was once the frontier town of Strongmarsh, now firmly inside the Empire after the conquests of Albor, Tasmynor, and Lisbia. Strongmarsh though still represented the edge of Illakia's easily arable land; after Strongmarsh, the land became dusty and barren.

To expand his business, her father had saw fit to take a loan from Strongmarsh Business Association, which specialised in helping small businesses. A man called Francis Wilkerson, the treasurer and main mover of the association, dealt with Jed's request. Jed readily signed with the charming and conniving businessman, and did not see the small print of the contract, and only half wondered why Wilkerson had needed the whole family to sign their names.

The new business did not go well. Jed struggled with repayments. The gamble had not paid off. Still, it was a gamble worth taking and the family would have to rely on the main business to pay off the loan and start building up again.

Francis Wilkerson rubbed his hands as the business shut.

The Springmans were a little shocked to discover that if their late repayments of the loan amounted to a thousand lira, the small print allowed the association to take possession of Jed's 'youngest adult daughter as a sub-human slave in accordance with the Imperial Law on Slavery'.

Wilkerson had lodged the contract with the local court and as soon as the magic L1000 figure was passed, he contacted the local judge and the two men went to the Springmans' home to present them with the ultimatum that legal action will be taken if 19-year-old Leena was not presented to the Association by midday the next day.

Needless to say, the family was shocked and devastated. Leena remembered everyone in tears on that last night with her family.

That is how she found herself in front of the association's committee in Wilkerson's home after a tearful farewell outside. The committee was made up of her father's peers, men who had frequented the shop throughout her life, kindly old men she had looked up to. Now transformed into a sub-human, she only saw lust and greed in their eyes. She couldn't believe that a simple act of changing her legal status could change people so much.

To increase her anger further the committee, talking as if she were deaf, decided that Wilkerson was best able to take custody of her while they decided what to do.

She was left alone with the monster that had devastated her family. The local registrar came round to log the enslavement. Stripped to her panties, she had her body measured like an animal and photographs of her in her humiliation taken for the record. Wilkerson then locked her in his cellar.

****

Francis Wilkerson was rather proud of his efforts. Leena Springman had blossomed beautifully in the last few years, and now represented valuable property. She had a beautiful curvy figure with delicate porcelain skin. Her enticingly cute face was perfect. He had dyed her shoulder-length chestnut hair blonde, which he was pleased to find now made her look younger. But her crowning feature had been revealed when the registrar took her measurements. 34E-25-36. He knew some would pay well for E-cup breasts.

He resorted to chaining her against the wall in the cellar where he had kept slaves previously. Every time he ventured down there he was subjected to a torrent of foul abuse. Slave 0246567 had not taken to her new condition very well and evidently thought her predicament was unfair. It probably was. Who cared about her though?

His mood improved when a high-ranking bureaucrat, Gerry Wagner, passed through the town. Wagner was well on his way to earning a lordship and a fortune, and he was passing through Strongmarsh on his way to becoming governor of Tasmynor territory. The Business Association held him a dinner where he mentioned that he was buying up a harem for personal use, having given the Emperor a huge gift of fifty slaves in an effort to fast track his peerage. He also mentioned to Francis that a blonde girl with big tits would be a nice complement to his current collection. Francis suggested they meet.

Leena was brought before Mr Wagner naked, gagged tightly, chained and bound. Wagner nodded his head. She was led away.

Francis made a thousand profit for the association. He didn't mention Leena's rotten temperament and Wagner didn't ask.

That is how Leena found herself sat on the rough floor of a wooden wagon in a small convoy travelling across the Tasmynorian Desert into the province. She shared this wagon with five other girls. The first rule they had been given was that there was to be no talking between slaves, and they were then made to watch one unfortunate given 100 lashes to prove the point. The girls had not spoken a word to each other in two weeks. Leena had been allowed to keep on the red bikini-style panties that she had arrived in, and other slaves were in various other states of undress. '36' had been scrawled on her thigh, and she had been told that that was her new name. The other slaves also demonstrated what a varied harem Wagner had built up, from Tasmynorian black to Illakian white, thin to big and busty.

One day Wagner, who had hurried on ahead, and sent word back that he wanted a small number of his white girls to be given a very mild all-over tan. To achieve this, some of the slaves would be put in a coffle at the end of the convoy, to slowly roast in the blazing sun.

Leena found herself one morning being forcibly stripped of her only clothing and being collared into a coffle with about ten other naked girls on. Her hands were brought in front of her and locked into cuffs that hung from the chain in front of her neck. Her anger and resentment, which had been simmering in silence for two weeks, nearly broke, but she remembered the screams and the bloody back of that poor girl. Chewing on her lip, she allowed her breasts to be slapped playfully by the guards.

The coffle was attached to the last caravan of the convoy, so when that slow vehicle lurched into life, the coffled girls stumbled forwards, arms hanging uselessly in front of their necks, and so started a long exhausting walk across the Tasmynorian Desert.

Leena wasn't built for walking across the desert in the blazing sun. Her figure was curvy; perfectly fit but not used to hard labour. Her skin was delicate and white, to match her new hair, which she hated. After 10 minutes she was exhausted. The sun was beating down relentlessly on her back, and there was no escape in the desert from its all-encompassing glare. Walking across the sand in bare feet was hard work, and she didn't like the grit that was working its way in between her toes. That she couldn't steady herself with her hands only caused her more work. Her pace was totally reliant on the caravan towing the helpless slave girls, and she desperately wanted it to stop. It wouldn't. Her eyes focused on the swaggering backside of the girl in front of her; a little skinnier than her, she seemed to be coping better. Leena was now thirsty as well.

Behind the coffle, there were two guards on horses, bringing up the rear of the convoy. Occasionally one of them would use their horsewhip on Leena's soft ass, as if she could go faster somehow. She knew she was being abused, but again she managed to keep her mouth shut. Only silent tears escaped from her eyes whenever she was hit.

After what seemed like an age to Leena, the wagon eventually stopped. The convoy was having its mid-morning break, mostly taken to give the horses a rest. The convoy stopped near a very small oasis. Leena perked up, expecting some rest in the shade. Instead, a group of horses were taken to water under the three trees that made up the oasis; the coffle of slaves was made to stand in the sun. A flask of water was passed down the coffle, a guard thrusting it into each slave's mouth for a sip. All the slaves drank gratefully. By the time it reached Leena, it was empty.

"Unlucky, Big Tits," the guard said unsympathetically.

"Yes sir," was all she knew she was allowed to say. The guard slapped her defenceless breasts and moved on. She was thankful that he didn't notice her tear-stained cheeks, because that would only bring unwanted attention on herself.

***

The day continued like that. The convoy covered nearly 20 miles in the scorching sun, travelling from sunrise to sunset. In all that time, Leena and the girls on the coffle had not once been allowed to sit down or rest in some shade. Leena was learning that her place was clearly lower than the horses and the pack animals. A little warm water, with a little food, had eventually reached Leena at lunchtime, but that had been her only comfort. Never before had she exerted so much energy. Her body was slick with sweat, but with only a very slight covering on tan. That meant she would be back on the coffle the next day.

One by one the girls on the coffle were being released and taken to a tent, where they would be given much-desired food and water. Leena was again last. She had been dreaming of food and water all day, and the smells from the tent were driving her mad. Finally, a solitary guard, an old and plump man, came over to release her.

"Cheer up Big Tits," he said, "it's your turn to entertain the staff tonight." Her stomach churned. He unlocked her hands. "Put your hands on your head if you know what's good for yer," he barked, brandishing a cattle prod. She did as bid, and looked up as the old man fondled her tits. He chuckled. He unlocked the yoke with the rusty key. "Stay still bitch," he commanded. She stood stock still. He went behind her to open up the yoke. As he did so, he tripped on some loose chain from the coffle. Leena watched him fall and hit his head off the wheel of the caravan that was parked next to the coffle. His unconscious body fell into the sand, blood dribbling down his crown.

Leena turned her head to look at the camp. No one was outside, no one was looking her way. Slowly, her heart beating incredibly quickly, she brought her hands down from her head and undid her own yoke. She carefully placed it on the ground, not making a noise. She tiptoed over to the guard. He was still breathing, but he didn't look good. She stood up to call for help, but then she stopped herself. She knew how cruel these bastards were; she would be mercilessly punished for releasing herself, but if she reattached herself to the coffle, she would be equally punished for standing by while their friend was unconscious on the floor. She didn't have time to think, and she did something so reckless and foolhardy, later she would hardly believe she had done it. She turned away from the encampment, and ran away.