Escape to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Any way you want.”

“No holes barred?” I asked, then suddenly wished I had not been so bold with the question. I didn’t want to scare her off.

Kim smiled softly as she finally comprehended the meaning of what I had asked. “No holes barred,” she whispered. “My whole body is yours, Beth.”

We walked to the bedroom, without a word, holding hands the whole way, each of us feeling a building anticipation of what was about to happen. My heart was about to beat out of my chest.

“Lights on or off?” she asked as we neared the bed that would soon become the scene of volcanic activity.

“Let’s leave them on at first,” I replied. “I want to see the goodies before I taste them.”

“Exactly my sentiments,” she said as she turned on a light on the nightstand next to the bed.

I sat down on the bed, looking up at Kim. She came toward me with a lustful look in eyes. Her face was flushed. She raised her dress high enough to allow her to straddle my legs. I put my hands over the back of her dress once more, softly squeezing her exquisite ass, and leaned forward, nestling my head right between her breasts.

“I can hear your heart,” I whispered with my lips almost touching the side of her left tit.

She put both of her hands behind my head and held my ear tightly over the beating heart. “It’s beating just for you, Beth,” she whispered.

“Beginnings are so nice. You never forget the first time,” I said.

“I hope this isn’t the only time, Beth. I know we just met, but already I need you so much.”

“I think we both need this. Maybe we are fulfilling each other’s needs.”

“Oh, baby…” she cooed.

Without taking my head away from her chest, I moved my left hand to the front of her sundress, just above the pubic mound, and lightly touched her lower abdomen with my fingertips. When I ran my thumb over the top of the pubis, just enough to let her know my thumb was there, she took in a long, deep breath.

“Yes, there Beth. That is where I long for you.”

Since her legs were straddling mine, I had easy access to the area of her longing. I moved my hand lower and eased it under the hem. I played softly with my fingertips on the insides of her thigh as it moved slowly upward. When I reached the “V” of her slightly opened legs, I moved four fingers between them and pressed upward, directly over her sex. To my surprise, her wetness had already seeped through her pantyhose. She moaned and pulled my head more tightly into her.

“You mean here?” I whispered, pressing harder against the softness of the mesh of the hose.

She threw her head back and took in another long, deep breath. “Oh, yes.. yessssssss, yessssssssssssssss,” she moaned as I moved my hand back and forth over the puffy lips of Kim’s aching cunt, pressing even harder into the exquisite warmth between her legs.

Kim took her hands away from the back of my head long enough to reach down and pull her dress up all the way to her waist. Since she was offering, I took the opportunity to move my head away from her chest and enjoy the view. The view couldn’t have made me happier. Beneath the sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose was a pretty bush. She obviously did not like wearing panties. Her pubic mound jutted out smartly at the juncture of her legs. My hand looked nice, right where it remained, pressed tightly against her sex.

“You are so very beautiful,” I whispered as I feasted my eyes on Kim’s legs and abdomen.

“Take my pantyhose off,” she said in a thick voice.

She stepped back slightly to make my job easier and held her skirt up for me as I took my hand from between her legs, inserted my thumbs into the elasticity of the pantyhose, and eased them over her supple hips. The aroma emanating from between her legs intoxicated me. When the pantyhose reached the top of her knees, she lifted each leg, in turn, to let me ease the material completely off of her. With my head already there, near the wafting aroma, I gently kissed her abdomen, just above the pubis.

“Don’t stop! I love that!” she exclaimed.

I hadn’t planned on stopping. With my hands on Kim’s hips, I kissed whatever she had made available to me down there. Her now bare thighs, her soft abdomen, her pubic mound. She moved her hands behind my head and pressed me into her body once more as she gently undulated her hips back and forth in a slow swaying motion.

Kim's pussy hair was slightly more reddish than the hair on her head. I brought my lips to the curls and kissed them softly. Kim cooed in response to the touch of my lips. She was naked from the waist down now, and looked absolutely beautiful. I ran my hand between her legs once more. This time my fingers came to rest on Kim’s naked sex. Using only my middle finger, I separated the puffy lips far enough to allow me access to the wetness inside the slit. I circled the outside of her vagina with the tip of my finger for a few delicious seconds before slowly easing it into her. The entry was filled with her juices. She moaned loudly.

When I started finger-fucking her, her moans became groans. I loved the squishy sounds my finger made as it moved inside her. I took my glistening finger out of her long enough to clean it inside my mouth. Her taste was absolutely wonderful. I put my finger back inside and suddenly her legs became wobbly. She fell onto the bed, on her back, my finger still ensconced in the warm, wet cavern. I kissed her abdomen once more as my finger gathered more and more of her moisture. I withdrew it and cleaned it again. Each time I delved and cleaned, more of her juices coated her cunt. She repeated my name over and over as I continued my relentless attack.

Kissing her abdomen and pussy hairs suddenly wasn’t enough. For some strange reason, the sexy words of a Leonard Cohen song popped into my head--“Take this longing from my tongue…” How my tongue longed to be between Kim’s wide open legs! It was there for the taking. It was mine. I didn’t even take time to tease her by first kissing the insides of her thighs; I just dove right in. My finger had hardly departed from her when, leaning over to my side, my lips and tongue replaced it.

Kim spread her legs really wide, giving me total access to the delightful treasures between her legs. With my head upside down, I slurped up the juices on the outside of her cunt before I licked my way into her slit. Her clitoral hood fit perfectly around my lips and, when I sucked it softly into my mouth, she moaned loudly and bucked her hips upward, pressing her sex against my face. The tip of my nose nestled inside the wetness as I licked downward, drawing copious amounts of juices out of her with my tongue.

Suddenly I felt the presence of Kim’s hand over backside of my jeans. I moved my hips upward, to give her better access to my ass. She took the hint and rubbed my buns all over. Every once in a while she moved her hand into the back of my crotch, teasing my now seething pussy. Since my hands were totally free, I undid the buckle of my leather belt, unsnapped the jeans, and pulled the fly down. In an instant, her hand was inside the back of the loosened pants, over the top of my panties, squeezing my ass. The next time her hand moved into the back of my crotch, she discovered the waiting wetness. When she pressed her middle finger into the panty crotch, deep into the slit, I pressed my face harder against her churning pussy in appreciation.

I felt her move my panty crotch to the side. It didn’t take a genius to guess what was next. She plunged her finger into me, causing me to gasp into the folds of her cunt. She had a nice, long finger that sent electric currents all the way up my spine. Men seem to fumble around with their finger inside a woman’s pussy; women know exactly where the places are that bring themselves or another woman to ecstasy. Kim’s knowing finger was driving me wild. In response, I started driving my tongue in and out of her like a piston. Suddenly, I felt her whole body stiffen. She let out a cry of pure pleasure as she came with my tongue inside her.

She didn’t exactly “squirt” like some women do, but as I finally raised my head from between her legs, I noticed a huge wet-spot on the bed beneath her ass. She had soaked the bed sheet as well as my face. I moved next to her and held her. I gently ran my fingers through the hair on the side of her head.

“You came before I wanted you to, you little stinker.”

She was still finding her breaths hard to come by. “Oh, Beth, that was so nice. I haven’t come like that in ages. I thought I would be too nervous to come, but it was so nice and easy. The first one is usually the hardest for me to achieve; the rest happen much easier. In a few minutes I’ll be ready for another. And I need to take care of your needs, too.”

“Tell me you can come more than once a night,” I said.

“Sometimes three or four,” she said with a knowing wink. “Numbers two through four are the easiest, but not always the most powerful. You just gave me a powerful one. That is going to be hard to top. That’s why it is so important for me to make you happy.”

I laughed. “Does ‘happy’ mean what I think it does?”

“Does coming make you happy?” she asked.

“Very.”

“Prepare to be happy,” she said with a sexy laugh.

“I think we are wearing way too many clothes for this occasion,” I said.

“Is that an invitation to get naked?”

“No use being shy now. I’ve already seen all the lower half of your body has to offer. I think I want to see the rest.”

12