Escaped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,449 Followers

"Yes, you motherfucker, jam that cock in me. That's it, you bastard, give it to me," the woman said as she was on her back on the sofa with her clothes pulled apart and her huge tits being mauled while a black convict was fucking her like a machine. Dee was horrified and puzzled to see her 66 year old mother, Darlene, being raped senseless by this escaped convict and screaming for more. Then Dee realized that she must have come in when she heard the doorbell ring a while back.

Dee's mother was still highly attractive and very sexy. Her tits were bigger than any of the other women and she always liked to dress in a skirt and heels to show off her very shapely legs. Dee saw the black man's mouth drop to suck on her extended nipples as Darlene grabbed the back of his head to pull him harder to her breast. Her blouse was torn open and her tits were totally exposed. The tattered bra which had been ripped open was on the sides of her chest. Her skirt was above her waist, her panties pulled to the side and Dee could see she had on black garters and stockings and black spiked heels. Darlene had her heels planted on the arm of the sofa as she moved her hips up to meet each brutal attack by the man above her.

Dee looked back at Diane who had closed her eyes as she got closer to another orgasm. A man took Dee and put her on the other end of the sofa where she could watch her mother being raped and begging for more. The naked man then stood on the sofa cushions and offered Dee his hard cock. Her hands reached up and she began to stroke it as she guided the black meat into her still cock hungry mouth. As she began to suck him and jerk his cock she heard Diane cum and moan from the floor beside her. This added to Dee's excitement as she took the hard dick deeper in her mouth and sucked and licked him in an oral frenzy.

As she was getting totally carried away with the big cock in her mouth she felt a tongue between her wet cunt lips. She was being sucked and licked and her swollen clit was being teased. Dee pulled back from the man in front of her and looked down to see her daughter Dani with her mouth on her mother's cunt. Her daughter was looking up at her as Dee watch another convict get behind Dani and push his cock in to her young upturned ass. Over to Dani's right, her sister Danielle was riding a black convict while another convict had shoved himself deep in her ass. Danielle screamed from the invasion but Dee could see her relax into the rhythm of the double penetration. Once Danielle settled in to the fullness she seemed to be lost in the total abandon of this incredible sensation. Dee loved what Dani's mouth was doing to her and pulled the cock from her mouth to look down at her daughter,

"Dani, my God, suck Mommy's cunt baby. Suck me good baby," she pleaded as Dani worked her closer and closer to another orgasm. Dani was also going crazy from getting ass fucked causing her mouth to be banged into her mother's wide opened cunt by the force of the black escapee's hard fucking without mercy. It was all too much for Dee as she whined and moaned on the cock in her mouth until it began to shoot cum down her throat, igniting another hard orgasm for the sexy big titted mother.

"Oh, oh, oh ,oh, yes, oh please, like that," screamed Danielle as the two cocks fucking her exploded in her ass and cunt and drove her wild with a huge climax. She was rolled off to the side by the two men and left panting on the floor. Her sister Diane had just changed from the convict banging her from behind to another black stud who took his place and was using her hair to leverage himself savagely into her from this angle. After several wet strokes he pulled out and pressed hard until he popped his big cock head into her tight ass as she cried out in pain.

Dee was pulled off the sofa onto a black cock and she began to ride it as her big tits hung down in the black man's face. Then she felt another cock at her ass and knew that it was her turn to be double fucked too. Surprisingly, she felt nothing but pleasure as it went into her and joined the other cock that was so deep inside her stretched cunt. As they sawed back and forth into her she could feel the very thin wall that separated the two cocks and she loved the sensation. Then someone grabbed her hair and a cock was forced into her mouth and she was being used as a cum dump for three men at once. Dee was buffeted between the three men and she loved the way they slammed their cocks into her and took her so brutally. She loved the way they treated her and made her their whore and she knew she would never be able to go back to being a nice suburban wife ever again.

"That's it, give it to me," she heard her mother scream out and she looked over to see her mother on her back being fucked again by another convict while three others were firing cum all over her face and tits as they stood above her writhing body. Darlene was splattered and covered in cum and her lips were coated as her tongue reached out to taste it and drink it in.

So much had happened and so many men had fucked these women all night long. But the more they used them, the more these women wanted it. At one point, Dee saw one of the ring leaders using a cell phone and heard him talking to someone about having a bunch of hot sexy bitches who loved to fuck. She thought he said something about wanting to sell them and asking how much they would be worth. Dee wasn't sure of the conversation because she was being fucked hard and cumming on another black cock as the deal was being discussed. But as the morning approached and the women and men fell asleep on the floor or the sofa or in chairs, a truck pulled up outside and there was a quiet knock on the door. It was 5 am when the door was opened and a group of Asian men walked in and met with two of the convict leaders. Money was exchanged and Dee raised her head to hear one of them talking to a convict.

"We have paid you well and they will be well used. I will have them in Thailand in five days and they will never be heard from again."

Loansum
Loansum
1,449 Followers
12