Escaping Mommy Mode

Story Info
Trying to recapture passion.
2.4k words
4.25
37.8k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pervo
pervo
27 Followers

I met my second wife, Karen, in a bar. At the time, I was in the middle of a divorce from my first wife. I was in a fairly steady relationship with one woman and having casual sex with a couple of others. With all of that and a demanding job, I wasn't looking for any more partners or for any more complications in my life. I was sitting at the bar, having a drink and listening to the band. From the corner of my eye, I noticed the front door open and a woman walk in. Now, like I said, I wasn't looking for any more partners, but I still couldn't help but check out almost any attractive woman that I saw. (That was one of the reasons for the divorce.)

I turned my head and my eyes met hers as she walked toward the bar. I have to say that there was something incredibly sexy about her. Even today I couldn't tell you exactly what it was that made her stand out, but I felt an immediate attraction. There were a few sideways glances by both of us as the evening wore on. Later, I got up to use the restroom and, as I emerged from doing my business, she was coming towards me. We exchanged hellos and made some small talk about the band, our jobs, and other random topics. I offered to buy her a drink and she accepted. She got me out onto the dance floor and we danced to a few songs. I was enjoying her company and she seemed to be enjoying mine. At closing time, we were both pretty hammered and, as we walked from the bar together, I had hopes of having wild sex with this very hot young woman. On the sidewalk outside the bar, we did almost everything but have sex. People driving by were making comments, honking horns, and laughing at us. Neither of us cared. I couldn't talk her into taking me home, but I did get her phone number.

I waited an appropriate number of days, then called her to ask her out. We went to dinner and a movie as I remember. There was no sex at the end of the night, but we had both had a very good time. This led to a couple of more dates. Finally, after the third or fourth date, one thing led to another and we were back at her place for some late-night activities. We nearly ripped the clothes off of each other. I can only say that the sex was spectacular. She was even better looking with her clothes off and almost attacked me. I used my oral talents to lick and suck her pussy and clit to several loud orgasms. She screamed and shook each time. She sucked my dick with a level of enthusiasm and expertise that I had never experienced before, finally swallowing every drop of my semen. We ended the night with a very satisfying fuck (cowgirl if I remember correctly). Her vagina seemed to fit my dick like a velvet glove. We went at it again in the morning.

As time went by, we were spending more and more time with each other. As I hung around with her and her friends, I started to get the impression that she had a pretty wild past and lots of previous relationships. In fact, I got the feeling that she had slept with most of the guys in her circle of friends, and she had a very large group of friends. Sometimes, at a party or barbeque, I would get weird feelings, thinking that every Tom, Dick and Harry at the party had seen her naked and wondering what else they had done. I sometimes wondered if one of these guys had taught her to give such fantastic blowjobs. I often felt a strange mixture of jealousy, arousal, and a feeling of superiority, since I was the one now bedding this hot woman.

I shoved all those thoughts to the back of my mind because I considered myself to me open minded and non-judgmental, I wasn't exactly pure myself, and I was really enjoying some excellent and exciting sex with a beautiful woman. We had sex in the water at a crowded beach. We had sex in a bar bathroom. We had loud sex in a tent at a crowded campground. She blew me between two parked cars in a bar parking lot. I fingered her to orgasm on a dark dance floor in a bar. She often blew me on road trips while I was driving. She seemed open to almost anything, was loads of fun, and I could have an intelligent conversation with her too.

A year went by and my divorce had become final. Our relationship had become pretty much exclusive. (I was still working on tying up a few loose ends. I'm not sure about her). We were still enjoying each other's company, doing lots of fun things, and the sex was still frequent varied, and toe curling. We began to discuss our future and finally took the leap.

Twenty or so years and three kids later and we were still happily married. We still enjoyed spending time with each other. Karen had put on a few pounds. Her firm B cup breasts were sagging a bit and were probably now C cups. Her cute little ass and thighs had a little more jiggle, but I still loved every inch of her. Her hairy little vagina was still as tight as the first time I had sex with her. She was still a beautiful woman who would turn heads when dancing at the clubs or at parties. I was no longer the buff young stud I had been and had developed a few grey hairs, but I still had a few women flirting with me. The kids were either out of the house or seldom home and we had lots more time together.

Things were pretty good except for one thing. Over the years, she had moved into full on mommy, PTA, church lady mode and as she adopted those attitudes, I more and more saw her that way. We still had sex, but it had become routine and rather boring. Almost nothing ever occurred outside of the bedroom. It always started out with kissing and cuddling, then progressed to breast fondling, then nipple biting and sucking. I would eat her pussy; sometimes making her orgasm, sometimes just bringing her to the edge. Karen would expertly suck my dick, sometimes making me come in her mouth, sometimes stopping and making me fuck her until we both came. Then we rolled over and went to sleep. We both always seemed to get off and our basic biological needs were being met. Often, I felt that we were both just going through the motions.

Now that we had some freedom to enjoy ourselves, I really wanted to take advantage. I wanted to be able to see Karen not as the PTA mom but as the sexy woman that she had been in our younger days. I wanted her to let loose from the bonds of mommyhood and good church lady and feel sexy again. I wanted her to look at me with new eyes.

My mind began to work overtime on ideas to create some excitement. I decided to see if toys would have an effect. I went down to my local sex store and bought a moderate size, vibrating dildo. After much thought on how to introduce my new purchase, I decided to gift wrap it and give it to her before bed one night. She unwrapped it, looked at it like it was a hand grenade, and said "what the hell is this?" She wouldn't even touch it. She hid it somewhere and I didn't see it again for months. Thinking that I had simply made a poor choice, I convinced her to accompany me to the adult store to pick out something more to her liking. With much prodding, she chose a small, non-threatening vibrator, about the size of a lipstick tube. She did seem to enjoy it when I prodded her to use it, but she never took the initiative to use it without my pressing and she wouldn't admit to using it when she was alone.

One night I had an idea. I asked her if she wanted a massage and she responded, "sure". I told her to go upstairs, put on some music, and change into something appropriate while I warmed some oils and lotions. When I got upstairs, she was lying face down on the bed in her bathrobe. I told her that the bathrobe was going to interfere with the massage and she removed it to reveal her bra and panties. I began working on one arm, then the other, using the lotion to warm and soften her skin as I worked her muscles to relieve her tension. I climbed on the bed and straddled her, kneading her shoulders and back, just as I had her arms. She really began to relax, and I heard "ummm, that really feels good". I moved lower on her back, unhooking her bra for easier access. I continued to move lower on her back, brushing the sides of her breasts and finally reaching her panties. I teasingly massaged her lower back occasionally slipping my fingers under the thin fabric of her panties. Finally, I pulled the panties down and began to massage her beautiful butt cheeks, kneading and spreading them. I teased very close to her hairy pussy and her cute brown anus, brushing her pubic hairs, but stopping short of actual contact.

I then moved to one of her feet and she jerked as I rubbed lotion on her soles. "That tickles" she said. Ignoring her, I held her foot tightly and continued to massage it, then moved to the other foot. I began rubbing and kneading, first her calves, then the backs of her thighs. Her panties were now in the way and I asked if I could remove them. She replied with a soft, shaky "u huh". After removing the panties, I moved higher on her thighs, massaging them, again paying attention to her beautiful butt and occasionally letting a finger accidentally tickle her pubes and tease her pussy.

I asked her if she wanted to turn over so that I could do the other side and she rolled over without a word. Now she was fully on display. Her face and chest were red with arousal. Her areolae were puckered and shrunken while her firm nipples protruded. I could see the hard, pink bud of her clit through the thick, curly, reddish-brown mat of her bush. Her labia were engorged and damp with her arousal. She seemed to be enjoying the massage.

Now I started on her legs, working up her calves and again paying close attention to her beautiful thighs. I probed the area where her legs met her torso, lightly grazing her pubic hair. She moaned and slightly spread her legs. She raised her hips, wordlessly begging me to minister to her swollen clitoris and bring her relief.

I ignored her pleas and moved up to massage her beautiful breasts. I began to gently tickle her areolae and her nipples seemed to get even harder and protrude further. Finally, I began to pinch her nipples and roll them between my fingers. Her breathing became more rapid and she began to moan. I noticed that her pussy was becoming visibly wet.

She cried out, "Jim, suck my nipples, bite my nipples" but I reminded her that this was a massage and told her that nipple sucking was not part of a massage.

After spending a generous amount of time on her breasts, I moved lower kneading her abdomen and finally moving to her vulva. Her breathing was becoming shallower and faster as I tended to her pubic mound. I gently teased her pubic hairs. As I made contact with her labia, she moaned louder and cried out "Oh, Oh, Oh, OH!". Her juices began to drip down the crack of her ass. I'll be damned if she wasn't having an orgasm.

I began to probe her inner lips and tease around her clit. Her body began to tremble, and her hips repeatedly tensed as her ass lifted off the bed. I inserted first one finger, then two, then three as I gently caressed her swollen clit with my thumb and rubbed her g spot. She cried out "Jim, please eat my pussy NOW!", but I ignored her pleas. Her juices flooded over my hand as she came again.

I asked her where her toys were hiding, and she pointed at the bottom drawer of the dresser. I reached over, dug underneath some clothes and pulled out the vibrating dildo. I turned it on to the lowest setting and began to circle first one nipple, then the other. I didn't think her nipples could get any harder, but they did. Her whole body tensed. After spending some time on her breasts, I moved between her legs and used the dildo to tease around her vulva, slowly moving it over the outer and inner lips of her pussy, varying the speed to see what kind of effect it would have. As I hit medium speed, Karen began to shake, almost like she was having a seizure. The sheet beneath her ass was now soaked with her juices.

Finally, I slowly inserted the vibrating dildo into her swollen vagina and began to fuck her with it. Within seconds she began screaming "Uh, uh, uh, Oh my God, Oh my God I'm coming again!" and she went completely limp as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

I shouldn't have to tell you that, by this time I, was pretty turned on myself. I quickly removed my pants and, as she regained her awareness, Karen sat up and, seeing my aroused state, took my hard dick in her mouth. Using the skills that had so impressed me when we were dating, she stroked me with one hand and teased my balls with the other as she licked and swallowed my engorged member. Before long, I was pouring what seemed like gallons of semen into her mouth and she swallowed every drop like a pro.

We laid there for a while, both completely spent. Finally, I asked her if she had enjoyed her massage. She replied "wow, that was unbelievable. You can do that anytime".

I had a relaxed, well moisturized and very satisfied wife and I felt that I had taken a small step toward my goal. In the following days I used the massage gambit several times and began to think of new twists to take it further, but that will be another story.

pervo
pervo
27 Followers