Escaping the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,668 Followers

Then I was cumming, burying myself deep in my sister's pussy while my semen emptied into her. Probably I should have asked if it was okay first, but it just felt right and Amy really didn't seem to mind. She only smiled happily at me until I rolled off of her onto my back.

"It's too bad it's the middle of the day," I said after a moment. "Otherwise I'd probably be okay with just lying here and holding you all night."

"Well part of that is still doable."

I turned back onto my side and wrapped my arms around Amy as she snuggled up to me. The fact that it was still daylight out really was throwing me off, it felt like it should be around bedtime or, at the very least, not quite so bright and sunny outside. Maybe daylight just wasn't something I associated with sex so much, or Amy for that matter.

"So was it what you expected?" I asked.

"Yeah, kinda," she said. "Better in some ways. I'm still glad it was you."

"Me too," I agreed.

We stayed like that for a while, I didn't think I could get tired of feeling my sister so close to me even if we stayed there for days. We'd have to get up eventually of course, have to go back to pretending everything was normal. We'd need to decide whether to tell certain people about us or just let them find out, either way it wouldn't be easy. For the moment I only wanted to enjoy what I had and leave the details for later. They could wait.

Xarth
Xarth
14,668 Followers