Escaping The Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"This hardly seems fair, I haven't a stitch of clothing on and you are still wearing everything including a jacket," she teased.

Wasting no time Stanley shed the costume he was wearing. Vanessa smiled as she watched him strip off his outfit. He pulled the undershirt over his head, revealing a solid chest covered in curly brown hair that tapered down as it crossed his well defined abdominal muscles, exactly the way she remembered it.

Finally he pulled his underwear off and his erection sprang into view. She had felt it the night they went skinny dipping, but this was the first time she had seen it. It looked big, although she honestly had nothing to compare it to.

"Fair enough?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, putting one hand on his erection, "I hope I'm not being too forward."

"I'm not going to complain," he said.

It was the first time a hand other than his own had touched his penis and it felt amazing. The sensation of her delicate fingers sliding along his rigid shaft and over the swollen head of his cock sent a shiver along his spine. He had already reached a state of arousal that would have taken several minutes of stroking with his own hand. He cupped her breasts in his hands, delighting in the feel of her warm, firm flesh. It had been decades since he had felt anything; the flood of tactile sensation was almost overwhelming. His left hand moved down her body, he was eager to feel her sex. When his fingers slipped between her legs it felt like she was melting. He pressed one finger between her labia, it was a snug fit.

The moment she felt him penetrate her Vanessa moaned. She had touched herself before but this was different. His finger was bigger and rougher. She began to wonder how her body would accommodate his thick cock. She had a pretty good idea what his girth was like, and it was certainly bigger than his finger. She kissed him on the lips, then on the neck and finally on the shoulder.

"What are you doing?" he asked as her breasts slipped out of his hands and her lips pressed against his chest.

"Something scandalous that my girlfriends told me about," she replied.

Some of her friends had slightly looser morals than she did and had done wicked things with their boyfriends. Vanessa always pretended to be shocked at the debauchery they described, but she committed every word to memory. She had replayed those conversations thousands of times and now she was going to do more than just think about it. The coarse hair on his chest tickled her nose has she kissed him over and over. Her tongue found his nipple and teased it until she heard him groan with pleasure. She still had her hand wrapped around his erection. As her mouth got closer and closer she began to feel nervous. Her lips blazed a trail across his abdomen and then her chin bumped against the head of his cock. She pulled down on it until his cock was pointed straight at her mouth. She flicked her head against the tip, it tasted slightly salty. The she wrapped her lips around it and sucked it into her mouth.

It was a sight he had imagined a thousand times but didn't think he would ever see, Vanessa's perfect ruby red lips engulfing his penis. As her head bobbed back and forth he could feel his orgasm building.

Having a mouthful of his cock felt awkward, it was not like she had imagined. Vanessa wondered how closely the body Stanley had possessed resembled his own. She followed her girlfriend's advice and focused most of her efforts on the head of his dick. She caressed it with both her mouth and her hand.

"That feels good," he moaned, "almost too good. I'm not sure how much longer I can control myself."

"So you like it when I pleasure you with my mouth," she said, taking a much needed break to stretch out her jaw, but continuing to stroke his erection with her hand.

Her friends had been adamant about never completely stopping. She still wondered if his cock would it inside her pussy. It felt very large in her mouth and she had never had anything bigger than her finger between her legs.

"You don't have to control yourself, I want to...to..." Vanessa stuttered.

She could not bring herself to say she wanted him to release his seed into her mouth. It wasn't something nice girls said, much less did. But for decades she had recalled her friends telling her in hushed tones how much men liked it. She parted her lips and inhaled his cock once again.

It had never occurred to him that she would fully pleasure him with her mouth. He wondered if the physical sensation he was experiencing also meant he would have physical limitations. He could feel the pressure building and knew that if she didn't stop he would not have a choice. He looked down at her and their eyes met. Even in the moonlight her green eyes sparkled. Having her stare up at him was the final straw; he raced past the point of no return and fell headlong into ecstasy.

"Yes, yes, yes Nessie," he cried out, calling her the pet name he had bestowed on her in the previous century. A burst of hot cum fired out of his cock, landing he knew not where. He looked down and was treated to the sight of sweet Neisse gulping down every drop.

His excitement was contagious. The sound of his moans heightened her arousal as his cock invaded her mouth. A salty flavor began to spread across her tongue. Her girlfriend has told her about this part as well. They had assured her that even if she found the taste to be unpleasant she should continue, to deny him relief could cause an injury to his male organs. Vanessa had been unable to find anything in the various medical books at the library to support these claims, but she didn't want to risk hurting Stanley. His orgasm exploded into her mouth, sending a jet of thick hot liquid down her throat. She could feel his rigid flesh jerk as it pumped more and more of his juice into her mouth. The flow slowed to a trickle and finally stopped. She milked his cock, squeezing the last drops out of it. She wanted him to know how much she desired him and everything about him.

While his desire remained strong the same could not be said of his erection. Even though he knew it would return quickly Stanley felt a pang of regret that he had allowed himself to finish in Vanessa's mouth. He wanted to consummate their relationship and at present was ill equipped to do so.

"Did you like that? Would it be wrong if I did?" Vanessa asked, licking a pearly drop of cum off her lip.

"Yes, it was amazing. Now I have something equally deviant to do to you," he said, kneeling in front of her and kissing her squarely on the mouth. Her mouth tasted and felt different, but kissing her was no less enjoyable.

A feeling of relief swept over her as he kissed her. She had been worried that Stanley would consider what she did a vile act. It was clear to her now that he approved of what she had done. He pushed her back until she was lying in the soft wet grass. His lips were following the same path they had earlier. They started on her lips, and then followed her jaw to her ear. After nibbling on her earlobe, he kissed her neck on his way to her breast. The trail of kisses began to meander around her breasts until his lips finally wrapped around her nipples. He had maneuvered his body so that he was kneeling between her legs. Vanessa realized his cock was less than a foot away from her sex. She began to think about how big it seemed in her mouth, and how snug just one of his fingers felt inside her. She began to doubt her ability to accommodate his girth. Every one of her friends said that losing her virginity would hurt, but that what followed made it worthwhile.

As he swirled his tongue around her nipples, Stanley grasped his cock. It had recovered most of its stiffness. It appeared he had inhabited the body of a rather healthy lad, and for that he was grateful. His lips began to blaze a new trail down Vanessa's body.

His mind flashed back to a different time. It was late at night, too late to fly. His mates from the squadron had gone out drinking and when they returned they were accompanied by several of the local prostitutes. The loud noises that emanated from the rooms down the hall left no doubt that the women were earning their pay. Stanley had looked up just in time to see one of them leaving. She stopped and walked towards him. "You must be Stanley," she said with a smile.

"I am, do I know you?" he replied.

"Not yet. I'm Monique. Your friends told me about you. I'm impressed by your discipline, I've known married men with less devotion," she said, slinking into his room.

"Thank you, I think," he answered.

"I'm sorry; I hope I'm not disturbing you. You must think I am a wretched woman for what I do," she said.

"This is a wretched place, at least you are not killing anyone," he said.

"I would if I could, my husband died in the trenches over a year ago. I wanted to find a way to sneak over to the German side and slit their throats, but I knew I wouldn't make it through No Man's Land. I decided if I could not bring pain to the Germans at least I could bring pleasure to those who kill them," she explained.

"I suppose that is one way of looking at it," he observed.

"I figure I'm going to get fucked by one side or the other, and at least you Americans pay me. The Germans just take... "She said, letting her dress slip off her shoulder.

Despite his devotion to Vanessa, Stanley could not stop stealing glances at the young prostitute's exposed flesh. It didn't take long before she met his eyes as they feasted on her cleavage.

"You've never seen a nude woman, have you." she stated matter of factly.

"Vanessa and I went skinny dipping once, but it was at night and she was in the water pretty quickly. I saw her breasts, but that's about it," he confessed. For reasons he could not explain he felt very comfortable talking to her, even though she was a complete stranger.

"Well, it's pretty clear I'm not going to get any business from you," she said as she stood and walked to the door. Much to his surprise, instead of leaving, she shut the door and turned to face him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm going to give you some advice on how to please Vanessa," she said as she slowly undressed.

Stanley wasn't sure what to do. He could feel his face turning red. He could not look away as more and more of Monique's body became visible. He rationalized he would be foolish to turn down an offer of expert advice on a topic he knew almost nothing about.

"Am I embarrassing you? I don't mind having you look at me, you are fighting to free my country, this is the least I can do. " she said as the last bit of her clothing hit the floor. She slowly pirouetted in front of him.

As she turned, his eyes took in every detail of her body. She did not quite meet his expectation of a French prostitute. She had dark hair that was cut short, probably a concession to make it easier to care for. Her skin was light like Vanessa's. He stared at her breasts; they were average in size but appeared quite firm, with prominent dark nipples. The sight of her tits caused something to stir in his loins. The lust he felt was kept in check by his loyalty to Vanessa, but he could not bring himself to send the young woman away.

"So you have never been with a woman?"

"No, Vanessa and I will be each other's first."

"I'd like to show you a few things that she might appreciate."

The offer was impossible to refuse. More than once he had been witness to his fellow soldier drunken confessions about their first time, and he didn't want his first night with Vanessa to be a comedy of errors. There was no doubt in his mind he would enjoy the lesson Monique was about to give, but he accepted her offer for the pleasure it would provide Vanessa.

"Or I can leave if you think it is beneath you to watch a whore touch herself."

"Please stay, I'd very much like to learn from you."

Stanley watched as she cupped her breasts in her hands, jiggling them up and down. Her fingers drew together until they surrounded her swollen nipples. She clearly enjoyed putting on a show. Pinching the amber nubs on her chest she pulled the skin taut.

"Breasts are sensitive, but they are not as fragile as you think, it's good to push limits. Sometimes very good," she said, letting out a low moan as she tugged on her breasts. Releasing her left breast she let it drop down so that it rested naturally, then slapped the bottom of the round globe.

The noise startled him, it had never occurred to Stanley that a woman would enjoy something like that, but Monique must have, because she did it over and over. Seeing the force of the blow ripple through her tit was mesmerizing. He noticed her other hand had slipped down between her legs. The small patch of hair above her pussy did little to block his view, and he watched eagerly as one of Monique's fingers disappeared from view.

"Come closer, it's important that you know where to touch." Awkwardly he walked across the room, trying to hide the erection that strained his trousers. It was a miracle that he made it across the room without tripping; he was not watching where he was walking. Instead his eyes were glued to her fingers and how they glided around her sex.

"Give me your hand," she said, extending her own. Stanley raised his arm and she grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand towards her wet slit.

"She should feel wet, like I do. If she isn't it means she's not ready... and needs more romancing."

Her flesh felt impossibly soft. His cock ached to join in the lesson, but he steeled himself against the carnal desires that threatened to overwhelm him. She tugged on his wrist and he felt something firm against his finger tip.

"That's it," she gasped, "that's my clit. Touching it is what makes me come, and it will make her come too."

"So I use my hand?" Stanley asked.

"Your hand, your mouth, your cock, just touch it. Be gently, it is very, very sensitive. Oh! Yes!" Stanley noticed she was moving his hand up and down.

"Now, put one of your fingers inside me," she moaned.

"I'm not sure..."

"You need to learn..." she groaned.

He pressed his finger between her labia, trying to mimic what she had done earlier, but her pussy refused to allow him in.

"Press harder, but be gentle," she counseled, "I have to work to make my pussy this tight, but she will be that way naturally if she is a virgin."

Thinking it was the size of his digit Stanley switched to using his pinkie finger, but her nether lips remained tightly sealed. He pressed harder and her sex enveloped him. He noticed that she was no longer holding his wrist, but instead was stroking her clit as his finger penetrated her.

"More please, more" she begged.

Finally her muscles relaxed enough to allow his finger passage, but once he was inside they clenched down on him. He continued to push until his knuckles pressed against her sex. He could feel the firm nub of her clit, and recalling what she said he rubbed against it. The words out of her mouth were in French. He did not recognize any of them, but he understood the meaning. She grabbed his wrist and held his hand against her sex and she ground against it. Her breathing quickened and the skin between her breasts flushed. The muscles that squeezed his finger began to spasm and he realized he was watching her have an orgasm. All at once she relaxed and he withdrew his finger.

"Merci.... Thank you," she sighed. "No, thank you," he replied, hoping he remembered all she had taught him.

"I'm sorry I got carried away. This is the first time in a long time that sex hasn't been work. I hope I haven't..."

"No, you haven't. I'm glad I could bring someone pleasure."

"She's a lucky girl; I hope you see her soon." Monique said as she stood and started to get dressed.

"I hope so too."

"And if you need another lesson before you leave..."

"If I do I will find you."

For years Stanley had replayed that scene in his mind, usually with Vanessa taking Monique's role, but sometime he imagined it exactly as it had happened. But now he did not need to imagine anything. The body in front of him was real, and it was filled with Vanessa's spirit. He put his hands on her thighs and spread her legs apart. Her hair was lighter than Monique's, but the rest looked familiar enough. Using his thumbs he spread her labia apart and probed for her clitoris. When he found it Vanessa gasped sharply. He tried to slide his thumb between her nether lips, but as Monique had predicted it was a very tight fit. Lowering his head he began to kiss and lick her.

On the advice of her friends she had touched her sex, but that had been almost a hundred years ago. Feeling Stanley's fingers exceeded her memories and dreams, and the soft wet feeling of his tongue was beyond anything she had experienced. A tingling sensation germinated in her sex and spread quickly. His mouth clamped down on the most sensitive part of her sex while his finger wormed its way into her pussy.

"Oh, oh, Stanley. It feels so good."

Encouraged by the sound of her voice he continued to lick, kiss and finger her pussy. When her hips began to rise he followed, not giving her any relief from his oral assault. Recalling Monique's comment about breasts he reached up and pinched one of her nipples, then tugged on the swollen flesh. When the sound of her guttural moan reached his ears he knew she was close. Pushing his finger deeper inside her he tried to recall what had pushed the French prostitute over the edge so many years ago. The tip of his finger pressed against something smooth and firm, bringing another memory back from the depths of time. That was it, that was what he had felt right before Monique was swallowed up by ecstasy. He massaged that spot while eagerly lapping his tongue against her clit. Her hips began to buck wildly and her cries grew louder.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes! Don't stop, don't stop," she screamed.

As her words became unintelligible he felt her pussy begin to grip his finger tightly. He released her nipple and then grabbed her entire breast in his crushing grip.

To say the experience was overwhelming would be an understatement. Vanessa had masturbated to what she thought was an orgasm before, but it was nothing like this. When Stanley's hand engulfed her breast she tumbled head over heels into a climax. Later she wondered if the distant relative whose body she was borrowing shared the experience, or if it was hers alone, but when it happened she was lost in the moment. A hundred years of desire and lust exploded and the warm tingling spread from the ends of her fingers to the tips of her toes. When it faded away she was exhausted, yet she was not fully satisfied. She wanted to feel it again, but she wanted to be joined with her true love when it happened.

Witnessing Vanessa's climax had resurrected his erection, and Stanley put it to use immediately. From his perch between her legs he pounced on to her naked body, the engorged head of his cock pressed against her soft labia. He pushed against her; despite the fact she was dripping wet he met with a surprising amount of resistance.

"It's so big," she moaned, running her fingers through the hair on his head.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

She hesitated. As much as she wanted to be with Stanley, it wasn't her body that was about to be penetrated. She set her lust aside and tried to sense what her great niece would want. A sense of relief washed over her as she felt Danica approve and maybe even encourage her to continue. She bit her lip and nodded. There was a stab of pain and for a brief moment she feared that Stanley's throbbing erection would split her apart, but as he filled her sex all she felt was euphoria. The wait of over a hundred years was over. His lips pressed against hers and his tongue invaded her mouth as his cock moved in and out of her sex. The tingling sensation returned, but this time it spread faster. Wrapping her legs around his waist she spurred him on with her heels, as if she was riding a wild stallion at full gallop. Each of his powerful thrusts sent her bounding towards a second climax.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers