Escaping The Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Danica felt her aunt's presence, but this time is was not dominating. This time the two of them shared her body. At first Danica thought it was just for the feeling of being with Wayne, but there was more. Although she never heard Vanessa's voice, Danica began to understand her part in what would happen next. It seemed impossible, but she could not deny Vanessa's request.

"I hate to spoil the mood...." Wayne said.

His voice brought her back to reality, "Then don't."

"I mean, what the fuck just happened?"

"I think that's exactly what happened, twice," Danica said with a laugh.

"I know we made love, but was it kind of strange the first time? Did it seem like you were not in control?" he asked. It was probably a romantic faux pas, but he needed to know what was going on.

"You probably won't believe me, but I will tell you what happened," Danica said, "but we should probably get dressed first." The moment he was no longer inside her she missed the sensation of fullness.

Of course she was right, Wayne thought, but having her on top of him, and all around his still hard cock was something he missed right away. Regretfully, he picked up his clothes and began to get dressed; taking some comfort in knowing that there was nothing under Danica's tight fitting dress.

"Do you believe in magic?" Danica asked.

"Not really."

"I'm going to change your mind," she replied, then launched into her tale of love and witchcraft. She explained the spell, the ceremony and the connection between him, Stanley, Vanessa and herself.

"So I'm related to Stanley..." Wayne mumbled, realizing why the name sounded familiar.

"Yes, the spell would not have worked if you had not been part of the bloodline. There's something else I need to tell you."

Wayne's jaw dropped as she told him what needed to happen next. She explained what was required for the rest of the spell to work.

"Wait, they have to make love again?"

"Yes, before sunrise."

"Okay," he replied, feeling a mixture of jealousy and arousal. It was a bit strange seeing his body have sex with her when he wasn't in control of it, but there were certainly worse ways to spend the night.

"But this time we won't be there."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"It has to be where they first fell in love, and that wasn't in a cemetery. The only way they can leave is if we take their place in the graves."

"So I'm suppose to let a ghost take over my body, and I stay here as a ghost?' he asked, not sure if he believed what she was saying.

"Yes."

"For how long?"

"Until they get back."

"And what if they don't come back?"

"Then we will be trapped here, just like they were."

The fact that her last statement terrified him was confusing. What she said was unbelievably farfetched, but somehow he knew it was the truth.

"Please, we have to do this," Danica begged, "I trust Vanessa, and you can trust me. We can't abandon them."

"If I say yes, and everything works," he said, still amazed at what he was saying, "then what happens?"

"Then they will be together, and they won't be trapped here any longer."

"So they go to heaven and we get our bodies back?" he asked.

"Maybe, if I understand it right.... or maybe they stay around and help people... I don't really know."

"And we get our bodies back?" he repeated.

"Yes," she assured him, "things will go back to normal."

Either Danica had gone completely insane, or his understanding of the world was woefully incomplete. If she was insane then there was little harm in indulging her fantasy, but Wayne believed her. The thought of being trapped in the cemetery forever terrified him. Danica's voice interrupted his waking nightmare of being a disembodied spirit.

"Do you know how Stanley died?"

It seemed odd that she expected him to know the answer, until that night he barely even knew of Stanley. It was probably a footnote in some book on World War One, but he did know the answer. He knew every detail. The Allied Powers line had been breached and the enemy troops poured through the gap. The fighting had spread to the town, the one where Monique lived in.

Stanley's squadron was scrambling to slow the enemy's advance while reinforcements were called in. Over and over Stanley had made strafing runs until the machine guns on his biplane were out of ammunition. The airfield had been destroyed; there was no way to rearm. He had continued to buzz the enemy troops, hoping to distract them, and soon his plane was shot down.

Stanley died in hand to hand combat defending the village. When the counter attack swept through, they found over a dozen dead enemy soldiers around his body. There were no witnesses to his bravery or skill, at least none that could put him in for a medal. But the people of the village knew he had saved them. Wayne realized how he knew the answer to Danica's question. Stanley had shared those memories. There was no way Wayne could abandon Stanley.

"I want to help them," he said.

"Then take my hand..." she replied.

It happened much faster this time, probably because the young man expected it and did nothing to resist. It wasn't clear why he had once again possessed Wayne's body.

"Hurry," Vanessa said as she finished getting dressed.

"What's going on?" he asked

"We have to finish the spell, there's not much time. Get dressed and follow me."

It took only a few minutes for him to get ready, he started to put the lab coat on, but then offered it to Vanessa. As much as he enjoyed seeing her in the tight dress he knew she was cold. A smile spread across her face as she slipped it on.

"We need to go to the lake, and I'm not sure how much things have changed between here and there," she explained as they walked briskly through the graveyard.

In fits and starts Vanessa became aware of Danica's knowledge of the town, and how things had changed. It was difficult to not stop and be in awe of the modern world. The lights were so much brighter, the cars so much faster and the streets so much wider. It didn't matter; the route to the lake was the same. From the cemetery they took First Street until it intersected with Main Street.

Then it was less than two miles to get to the lake, two miles in some of the least comfortable shoes imaginable. She looked back at Stanley; he was stroking his cheeks, no doubt missing his rather impressive handlebar moustache he had worn after the military made him shave off his beard.

"Why are we going to the lake?" he asked, easily matching her brisk pace with his long strides.

"It's where we fell in love," she replied.

She was right, he recalled, it had been a moonlight night at the lake when he had fallen for her, and it was his second favorite memory of the lake. His favorite had been a few months later when they had gone skinny dipping. He wasn't sure how it fit into her spell, but if it meant spending more time together he wasn't going to argue with her.

"We... we need to be together again before sunrise," she said. There was no way to tell him what needed to happen. In the simplest terms he needed to prove himself worthy of being with her, but it would take more than just affection or kindness. If they were to be together he needed to be strong, if he wasn't the power of her magic would drive him insane, or worse. Stories of white witches falling in love, and then being betrayed by men had been told over and over. It was possible that they would be happy together, but it was also possible the relationship would end badly. In her case the risks were even higher because she didn't have family or a coven to watch over her. When things went badly it was almost always the same. The man would be corrupted by the power of magic, turn to the black side and kill the witch to steal her powers.

Most of the time he would be hunted down by the dead witch's coven, but she had none. She tried to clear her head of those thoughts. Stanley loved her, and he was strong, which brought up an entirely different concern. As they hiked through the city she was reminded of the limits of a physical body. The aches and pains she felt were not just from the long walk in uncomfortable shoes. There were other muscles that were sore from being stretched and battered in new ways. This wasn't her body, and with Danica's spirit absent Vanessa knew she would have to decide what her niece would find acceptable. The question was how her limits would match up against the desires Stanley had accumulated over the last hundred years.

As they navigated the strange looking city streets, he thought back to an earlier time. He had taken Monique up on her offer for additional lessons, but most of them had been lectures over dinner. The stories she told contrasted starkly with her sweet and innocent look. With rapt attention he soaked in every word of advice on what he could do to please Vanessa, and what he should avoid. The most memorable lesson was when she brought a companion, another prostitute named Marie. After dinner they retired to his quarters with a few bottles of wine, and it wasn't long before the two women were naked and in each other's arms. He watched carefully at how they pleasured each other. What surprised him most was how rough they were, at one point Monique forced the other woman's head between her legs. As Marie licked and kissed Monique's pussy she furiously masturbated and it wasn't long before they both climaxed.

They turned the corner and there it was. A sign marked the entrance to the aptly named Lakeshore Park. With each step towards the water, Stanley felt his pulse quicken. Just the sensation of a beating heart was intriguing, but his mind hungered for other things. He saw the rocky outcropping where he and Vanessa had first declared their love. That was their destination. He gripped her hand tightly and quickened his already brisk pace, practically dragging her along behind him.

The spot was a jumble of boulders; a curtain of trees hid them from the rest of the shoreline, but the view of the lake was unobstructed. Vanessa turned to face Stanley, his mustache and beard had returned, along with his crooked nose. It had been broken once in a fight, and again in a plane crash during his military training.

What to say to him was a mystery, the youthful feeling of immortality had caused her to skip over the part of the spell dealing with death. She had thought she would have years and years to learn that part. What she could recall was that Stanley needed to prove he was her equal in spirit and willpower, and that he was not afraid to defy her. She looked up at him, his eyes smoldered with a century's worth of lust.

The overpowering thought in his head was this could be the last time he felt Vanessa's touch. She had cast the spell without asking him. Although her intentions had been good, the results were not. Being some kind of purgatory for nearly a hundred years was something he had been unprepared for. If the spell didn't work he might be plunged back into a nebulous world that lacked any kind of tactile sensation. Even if the spell did work he wasn't sure if he would ever actually feel her warm, soft skin again. If this was to be the last time he felt her, then he was going to make it something he could treasure for eternity. It should be something that reminded her that he was not a slave to her witchcraft. He peeled the jacket off her shoulders and placed it on the ground in front of her.

"Get on your knees," he commanded.

Without a word she obeyed his instructions. There was still a lingering ache in her jaw from what she and Danica had done earlier.

"Put your left hand between your legs and tell me how wet you are."

The request caught her off guard, but she complied with it. The folds of her labia were hot and dripping with a mixture of fluids. No doubt some were from their previous encounters, but she was confident that some were fresh. "I'm so wet..."

The words pleased him, but it wasn't time to put that information to use just yet. Bending over, he slid the zipper of her dress down until the garment fell away from her breasts, and then he stood up.

"Now caress your breast with your other hand."

Once again she complied, first caressing her breast, then pinching and tugging on her swollen nipple. Before tonight this was the way she had climaxed. Even before Stanley had left for the war she had laid in her bed with one hand between her legs and the other on her breast. Sometime she imagined Stanley gently making love to her, but the most intense orgasms were when she imagined him ravishing her.

His swollen cock strained against his pants, the moment he unzipped them it burst free. Apparently young Wayne had failed to put his underwear back on in his haste to get dressed.

"Open your mouth," he said, putting his hand on the back of her head.

When he saw her lips part, Stanley pushed down until his cock filled her mouth. Only when she started to gag did he stop pushing, letting off just enough for her to stop. With one hand on her hand and the other wrapped around his rigid shaft he started to rock his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth.

Vanessa was completely oblivious to the fact that he was acting exactly the way she wanted him to. Lust filled her mind completely. She didn't care that what they were doing did not satisfy the requirement of the spell. Her fingers worked feverishly, one on the smooth slippery nub of her clit, and the other on the amber rosebud of her nipple. At first she tried to use her tongue to pleasure his throbbing erection, but he was too rough, and moving too fast for her to keep up.

The tell tale taste of his cum began to leak into her mouth, which only increased her arousal. The first time she had swallowed his seed she had not known what to expect, but this time she was prepared for it. Given the choice she would have preferred that he come in her pussy, but it was clear that decision was not hers. The tingling sensation in her belly started to spread and she did everything she could to encourage it.

At first Stanley had wished he could see more of Vanessa. He wanted to see her fingers vanish into her pussy and stretch the amber flesh of her nipples until it was tight, but now he was glad that he could not. It was difficult enough to control his orgasm now; actually seeing Vanessa touch her body would have pushed him past the point of no return long ago. It might be possible to last a bit longer if he thought of nothing but baseball, but that's not what he wanted. He wanted to savor the way it felt to slide his cock in and out of her mouth, the way her delicate pink lips felt on his rigid shaft, and the way her soft tongue felt against the engorged head of his throbbing erection.

"Oh baby, I'm going to come," he moaned. Seconds later he grunted and a jet of hot cum sprayed into her waiting mouth.

His orgasm triggered hers, and as she gulped down the steady stream of cum her climax flooded her body with endorphins. Even after she let her hands hang at her side the waves of pleasure continued make her body shudder. The last vestiges of her climax were still lingering when she heard his voice again.

"Stand up, turn around and bend over."

When she didn't respond to his command he grabbed her arms and pulled her upright, then spun her so she faced away from him. With one hand he grabbed her shoulder and pushed down until her hands rested on a rock, with the other he lifted her dress to reveal her shapely ass. Grasping his still hard cock, he pressed the tip against the dripping wet slit between her legs, then without warning rammed his erection into her as far as possible.

As she put her hands on the rock, Vanessa could see the sky over the lake begin to glow, signaling the approaching sunrise. She wasn't sure what would happen if they didn't complete the spell. The idea of telling Stanley they would have to return to the cemetery and surrender themselves to their graves was unbearable. Equally concerning was that she would be responsible for trapping her young niece and her companion in the graves. Perhaps Danica could find another spell, or at least visit them and allow her a brief reprise from the darkness. She recalled the words of a poem about it being better to have known love and lost it being better than never knowing it at all, and wondered if it was true. She hoped that Stanley was still blissfully ignorant of the consequences of the spell. His fingers pressed into her skin as he gripped her hips tightly. For a few moments she set aside her concerns and focused on what it felt like to have him inside her. Each time he buried his cock inside her sex, his hips slapped loudly against her ass. She wondered how long they had been making the unmistakable sound of skin against skin. Each time he penetrated her she thought a bit less about their uncertain fate and a bit more about how good it felt to be with him. When the first inkling of a climax bubbled up from her sex her hope was renewed. She focused all her attention on the symphony of their lovemaking.

Without a doubt the percussion section was his powerful thrusts, but there was more. The way her breasts swayed back and forth added to the experience, as did the sound of his labored breathing. It was clear he was fucking her as hard as he could, ramming his throbbing erection into her pussy, and then pulling her hips back to finish impaling her on his manhood. The spark of an orgasm became a flame, and Stanley's grunts and moans whipped it higher and higher.

When he first bent her over, he felt exposed. The trees concealed them from anyone walking by, but they were completely visible to the lake. Anyone on an early morning fishing trip would certainly catch an eyeful. Those worries quickly faded away once he felt her all around his cock. The sight of her dress flipped up just enough to expose her ass was even more erotic than seeing her naked. Only the outside curve of her breasts was visible, but his memory and imagination filled in the rest. And yet he craved more.

"Look at me," he demanded, "I want to see your face when you come."

The sound of his voice pushed her over the edge. The climax that had been smoldering between her legs burst into an inferno. Her legs started to buckle, but his strong hands never let go of her hips. The euphoria spread through her body and then something amazing happened. It didn't feel like his cock was inside her anymore, instead he felt like an extension of her own body.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes. I want... I want... you... inside... in my pussy... I want..." she stuttered, not sure how to tell him she wanted him to fill her with his seed. She wanted to feel it running down her leg. She wanted to wrap her lips around his cock and suck out every drop.

When she turned to look back at him Stanley rocketed past the point of no return. He felt his previous climax between his legs, but this one was different. This time it felt like the essence of his entire body from the top of his head to the tips of his toes was flowing through his cock and into her wonderful sex. He could see her lips moving, but could not process what she was saying. He felt closer to her than ever before. The sensation of her pussy around his erection felt so good it was almost painful as thick, hot cum poured out of it. He stood motionless as she turned around and again sank to her knees. She grabbed his cock and stuffed it into her mouth, her cheeks flexing inward has she sucked on his throbbing erection. Her tongue lashed his rigid shaft and the last few pearly drops bubbled out.

Then there was nothing but Vanessa. The lake, the sunrise, the wet grass, everything had vanished. Everything but Vanessa had simply disappeared.

The sunrise was blinding. Wayne blinked a few times, trying to get used to the light. The last thing he remembered was Vanessa telling him about her aunt. He remembered agreeing to help, and then everything went black. It reminded him of a sensory deprivation tank, but the blackness had been absolute. He had been alone with his thoughts, and they had all been about Danica. Was this how Stanley had spent the last hundred years? He looked down and saw Danica sprawled out on the ground in front of him; her dress was pulled up over her ass and pulled down to her waist. When his body tried to react to the sight a dull ache radiated out from his cock. It suddenly occurred to him that his pants were around his ankles, and he reached down to pull them up.