Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stripped out of my dress, pulled my knickers off completely, all I was left wearing were self support stockings and Chanel Number Five. My father took his trousers off and we did it on the back seat of the car.

My father was nowhere close to the best lover I'd ever had, he was certainly the most considerate though, he spent a long while on route to filling his condom, giving me a mountain of pleasure on the way.

I made sure that he demounted me quickly and got his condom off of his cock before carefully cleaning it with tissues so that there would be no evidence of our dalliance in his underpants.

Once we were dressed my father was eager to get underway but I stopped him, "I want to talk a little before we go home!"

He was naturally evasive, he'd fucked me and like so many boys, once they had their jollies, he wanted to run away and forget all about screwing me.

I pulled him into my side and cuddled up to him, "I know that we should never had done what we did, I take full responsibility for wanting to do it, after all dad, I'm far more experienced sexually than you, I know that you've only been with five women in your life so far...well, six now with me, and I've been with seven men this week. All I want to say is, don't be embarrassed or awkward with me, it was just sex for me and, if you want to do it again anytime...and I mean anytime at all, I'd be more than happy to screw you again, just for the fun of it."

So, in just one night, I'd broken the law on incest and knew why they made it illegal...because it was so fucking good. I'd discovered my career for the next three years while at university...and maybe, longer than three years. I'd got a long list of contacts willing to pay for play whenever I wanted to and I'd learned a few new dances as well...all in all, a profitable evening.

4,046 Words.

Page 8

________________________________________

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Escort Series Info

Similar Stories

Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories