Escort Serviced Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman discovers the pampered life with a manservant.
6.7k words
4.09
61.5k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
471 Followers

Hi. My name is Jordan, and this is my story. In a little over a year, I went from a lonely divorcee to a contented woman with a manservant. I had no idea it was possible to enjoy life like this.

I guess I should start at the beginning. I'd been divorced for a few months. I was getting a little old for stripping, so I thought I'd try my luck as an escort. I found a nice agency to work with, and after a few months I'd built up a nice client list. I was doing ok. I made enough money to pay the bills, but not enough to save much. I was working 10 -- 12 hours a day, six days a week. Sure, I was on my back most of the time, but it was still tiring.

One day, I received an email from one of the online ads I'd posted. This client wanted to role-play a female domination fantasy of his. Specifically, he wanted me to tie him up and tease him with my breasts and body while he told me female domination stories. I was supposed to untie him when he told me a good story and let him fondle my breasts. What he wanted was for me to enjoy his stories, but after he finished a story, slap him and tell him the story wasn't good enough to untie him. To make him tell several stories for about an hour.

I didn't know much about female domination, although I'd heard some things. Whipping and leather outfits came to mind. I was intrigued, and I sent an email back asking him to call. I didn't think much more about the email until he called and set up a two-hour appointment for Sunday afternoon.

I looked over his email again, and convinced myself I could do what he asked. I wanted to perform well for him, just as I want to please all of my clients. I didn't think too much about it again until Sunday.

He called me from his cell phone twenty minutes early. He told me he was early because he'd never driven to the area before. I was running late, and it was five after when I had the motel room and I could call him.

I was brushing my hair when he knocked on the door. I answered his knock, and was pleasantly surprised to see an older man with shoulder-length salt and pepper hair. He came in with a travel bag. We shook hands hello, and I watched while he pulled handcuffs and ankle cuffs from the bag. He handed me a copy of the email while he went to the bathroom.

I looked over what he wanted one more time, and I thought I could do everything he wanted. When he came out of the bathroom, I told him I'd do everything he wrote. Smiling, he took off his clothes and showed me how to handcuff his wrists behind the chair and cuff his ankles together. He'd already put the key on the dresser, out of the way.

I took of my clothes, and we started our role-play. He told me an interesting story about a wife and her boyfriend dominating her husband, and listening to him tell the story made my pussy wet. I remembered to tell him his story sucked, but I forgot to slap him. He told me three more stories before the hour was up. I was totally aroused and ready for the next part of our role-play.

He wanted me to pull him up from the chair and "force" him to eat my pussy, still cuffed. After pulling him out of the chair, he complained his wrists hurt. I got the handcuff key and unlocked his wrists. His hands were marked where the handcuffs had dug in. He told me I'd put the handcuffs on too loosely. Cursing to myself, I laid down on the bed, ready for him to eat my pussy.

I guess I'm more sensitive than he was used to, because what he was doing with his mouth felt way too rough against my clit. Frustrated, I told him to stick out his tongue, and I would move around how I wanted. He did what I said, but he could only hold his tongue out for a few minutes before he said he was tired. Damn, he stopped just before I had an orgasm.

I spent the rest of the time lying next to him on the bed, masturbating him with my hand while he told me about himself and his experiences with female domination. I remember pumping his cock for nearly an hour without him cumming. I thought he didn't like me, didn't like what I did, didn't like what I looked like.

After he left, I got myself off with my hand, thinking about what I'd just done. It felt sort of funny and erotic that I made him suffer to fondle breasts that most other men just grabbed.

He called a little over a month later, asking for another female domination role-play. He wanted to be my fuck toy. Since I was just coming off my period, I asked him if we could postpone our session for a week. He agreed, and we set up a two hour session for the following Sunday. I hope I sounded cool on the phone, but I was excited to see him again.

When he arrived at the motel room, he pulled out a piece of rope, a leather gag, and two of the thickest dildos I'd ever seen. He asked me to choose one of the dildos and I picked the thinner one. It looked huge, but he told me it was 6" long. It was thicker than most of the cocks I'd seen. He attached the dildo to the front of the leather gag and explained what he wanted.

After his lying down on the bed with his legs hanging off the foot of the bed, I was to tie his wrists to his thighs with the rope. After he was tied, I was to use his body anyway I wanted to turn myself on. When I was turned on and ready to fuck, I would put the leather gag in his mouth and buckle it behind his head. He wanted me to fuck his face to my heart's content.

My pussy was moist already just thinking about doing this. I so rarely get to do what I want in a session, and he was going to find out just how long I could fuck. He showed me how to tie his wrists with the rope and I tied his wrists to his thighs. It was kind of cool that I could touch him any way I wanted to and he couldn't touch me at all.

I made him stick out his tongue so I could rub my pussy against it. When he pulled his tongue in his mouth, a slow squeeze of his balls convinced him he should stick it out again. Damn, I was really enjoying making him do this. It didn't take too long for my pussy to get wet, but I wanted to play with him more before I put the gag on.

I rubbed my nipples against his chest and kissed him several times before I raised his head and buckled the gag on his mouth. Lowering him back to the bed, that dildo looked good sticking out of his mouth like that. Facing his body and squatting, I slowly lowered myself on the dildo. Even as wet and ready as I was, it took a while before I could work that thick dildo into my pussy. I wanted to remain motionless and enjoy the feeling of fullness in my pussy, but I knew he wanted me to fuck the dildo.

Slowly, I started moving up and down. I'd let the dildo almost come out completely, and I'd drop myself onto its fullness. After the fourth or fifth time, I wondered if I was breaking his nose on the drop. I pulled myself up and looked around. He looked ok, so I kept going.

My pussy had loosened by now, so I pumped for all I was worth. I could feel the dildo rubbing inside me as I picked myself up with my thighs and let myself drop. I leaned forward so I could feel the dildo rubbing my insides better. His stiff cock was right in front of my face. I thought about taking it in my mouth, before I realized he wanted me to enjoy myself. Fuck his cock; there'd be plenty of time later for it. Ha ha, I thought, as I remembered I was fucking his dildo, not his cock. A woman could get used to this kind of sex, I thought as I pumped the dildo. Never soft, always hard and ready.

I stopped pumping and let my body explode in waves of orgasm. I let the dildo fill me and lay on his chest resting, enjoying the feeling of fullness. His head was in the middle of the bed, so I stretched my legs for a while.

After resting a while, I pulled my legs under me and fucked the dildo again. I had a couple more intense orgasms before I pulled myself off and lay beside him. I looked at the clock and saw I'd been fucking and resting for forty-five minutes. I unbuckled the gag and asked him if he enjoyed himself.

He smiled and said yes. He asked me if I enjoyed myself and I said fuck yes. I played with his cock while he told me more female domination stories. He didn't cum, but I knew it was all right with him. He seemed to enjoy our time together more.

He called again about five weeks later. He wanted to schedule a two-hour appointment on the first day of my period. Normally, I don't schedule appointments during the first three days of my period, because I get crampy. I don't like to fuck and make a mess either, but I was pretty sure that whatever he had in mind would be fun. I told him I'd call him and let him know. The next Wednesday I called him and told him I started my period. We set up an appointment for seven that night

I took a couple of Midol before he arrived. When he told me what he wanted, I had to stop myself from laughing out loud. I helped him lay on the bed, and tied his wrists to his ankles. I got undressed and took my tampon out. I showed him how red and blood-soaked it was before I wrapped it in toilet paper and threw it in the trashcan.

I got on the bed with a towel, knelt over his face facing the headboard, and dripped into his mouth for forty-five minutes. It was fun at first, seeing him catch my flow into his mouth and swallowing it, but after a while it was boring just to kneel there. I thought about squatting and having him lick my pussy, but I remembered how rough he was before. A couple of cigarettes helped pass the time, and I finally said, enough, and sat on the bed. I used the towel to catch drips until I could get to the bathroom and put another tampon in.

When I got back, I untied him. I asked him how I tasted, and he answered ok. I lay beside him and played with his cock until his time was up. We talked about female domination and what he enjoyed.

He called a couple of months later and scheduled a two-hour Sunday appointment. I was happy when he wanted another fuck toy session. That session was my favorite with him, and I enjoyed using his body again.

During our first session together, he mentioned that he thought it would be great if I were his girlfriend. I must not have reacted well, because he never mentioned it again after that. I thought about it though. I was learning a lot about female domination from him, and the thought of role-playing with him more than once a month turned me on.

After the fourth session, I decided I wanted to take a chance with him. Dating clients is usually trouble, but he intrigued me. I called him, and once I told him I wanted to go out with him, we talked on the phone for a while. It turned out we lived fifty miles apart, and he was willing to work with my schedule to see me.

The easiest way for us to see each other was for him to drive to the town where I worked, and I would take time out to have a leisurely dinner with him. Since he only had to drive half the distance, he agreed. We had dinner together twice a week. I enjoyed finding out about him and his life, and he found out about my sordid past. It was nice that he already knew what I did for a living. Most guys wouldn't want their dates to fuck and suck all sorts of other men.

Since we were just having dinner together, I didn't have to worry about him wanting to take me home and have sex. Sure, I could have brought him back to the motel room where I worked, but honestly, I liked that he wasn't anxious to have sex with me. Besides, I had other ideas about where this relationship was going.

After a couple of months, I suggested that I move in with him. He was pleasantly surprised, but a bit shaken when I told him that he had to submit to me. I didn't know much more about domination than what he'd told me, but I figured I'd learn to do what he wanted. Plus, I wouldn't have to work as much and I could save some money with him supporting me somewhat.

He agreed to let me move in with him and dominate him. The next Sunday, he came to my apartment and helped me pack my clothes. I didn't have any furniture that I wanted to keep, so after one trip in his van I was moved into his house.

The first week I lived with him I read all of his female domination stories and read all about female domination on the Internet. As I learned more, I felt more comfortable about what I wanted him to do for me.

The first job I gave him was to shave under my arms, my pussy, and my legs every morning. It didn't save me a lot of time, and he played with my clit a little, but it felt great to just lie on the bed and relax while he shaved me.

Next, I taught him how to remove the polish from my fingernails and toenails, and to apply a color coat and a clear topcoat. I'd only been doing my fingernails once a week, but since I had someone to do it for me, I had him do them twice a week before he shaved me. It felt great to relax on the bed and enjoy a cigarette or two while he painted my nails.

We worked out a nice morning routine. He would help me exercise, and make me breakfast while I showered. After breakfast, he would paint my nails and shave me while I relaxed. After I got dressed and left he would take a shower and get dressed. We were lucky that he worked from home most days and could set his own hours. I would apply my makeup in the motel room before my first client arrived.

He's mentioned that he would like to come to work with me and watch me fuck and suck other men. I wouldn't mind, but there's no place for him to hide in a motel room. I think he might be shocked at how crudely and roughly some of my clients treat me during a session. There's no way I'd bring a client home, so I guess this will stay his fantasy.

After a hard day, I would come home, strip, and lie on the bed while he massaged my shoulders, back, and legs. He got pretty good at relaxing my muscles. I got used to being naked most of the time at home. I didn't let him touch my breasts, but he got to see them a lot.

Once in a while, I would get horny and want to use him like a fuck toy. I tied him to the headboard and footboard, and made him hold his tongue out while I moved my pussy and clit around. He's learned to stick his tongue out for around twenty minutes now. Then I took out his leather gag and dildo, and fucked his face to my heart's content. I finally got the courage to try the 7" dildo, and we've been talking about ordering the 8" dildo for me to try. I don't want to get too loose down there, though. It wouldn't be good for business.

The hardest thing for him to do was wear a cock cage for me all the time. When I first brought it up, he didn't like the idea. He had written about the cock cage in his stories, and he owned a cock cage, but he didn't want me to make him wear it. I could understand that. He had pictures of me, naked pictures, that I'm pretty sure he was masturbating to while I was working.

But I wanted to control his cock. Call me a bitch if you want, but it made me wet to think that while I played with cocks all day, he couldn't play with his.

We compromised. He would wear the cock cage for a couple of days, and then I would let him out for a day. It took a while, but I gradually extended the time he wore the cock cage to all week. I've found he's very attentive to my needs with his cock locked up. I don't want him to go longer than a week without an opportunity to cum.

On my day off, I cuff his wrists behind his back and unlock his cock cage. After cleaning his cock with a warm washcloth, I give him his opportunity to have an orgasm. I sit down in a dining room chair and cross my ankles.

I light a cigarette and take a puff. He kneels down in front of me and thrusts his cock between my calves in the vee just below my knees. He rubs his cock back and forth while I enjoy my cigarette. If he cums before I finish my cigarette, I clean him off and lock him in the cock cage. If he doesn't cum, well, too bad. I lock him in the cock cage and he gets to try again next week.

It's nice to look down at him and watch him try to get off humping my legs. He usually stares at my breasts right in front of his face, the breasts he can look at but never touch. Sometimes he looks at my face, and sees how happy I am to torment him like this. You should see the look of disappointment on his face when he doesn't cum and I uncross my legs.

I never thought I'd be living like this. He treats me like a queen. I enjoy cuddling with him at night in bed. Afterwards, I loosely tie his wrists behind his back to his ankles, so that he can't play with my breasts when I'm asleep. By loosely, I mean he can lie flat on his stomach with his legs on the bed. Plus, I know he won't be hogging the blanket.

I hope he's happy to have a dominant in his life. I know I'm happy to have a manservant in mine. Escort Serviced

Woman discovers the pampered life with a manservant

Hi. My name is Jordan, and this is my story. In a little over a year, I went from a lonely divorcee to a contented woman with a manservant. I had no idea it was possible to enjoy life like this.

I guess I should start at the beginning. I'd been divorced for a few months. I was getting a little old for stripping, so I thought I'd try my luck as an escort. I found a nice agency to work with, and after a few months I'd built up a nice client list. I was doing ok. I made enough money to pay the bills, but not enough to save much. I was working 10 -- 12 hours a day, six days a week. Sure, I was on my back most of the time, but it was still tiring.

One day, I received an email from one of the online ads I'd posted. This client wanted to role-play a female domination fantasy of his. Specifically, he wanted me to tie him up and tease him with my breasts and body while he told me female domination stories. I was supposed to untie him when he told me a good story and let him fondle my breasts. What he wanted was for me to enjoy his stories, but after he finished a story, slap him and tell him the story wasn't good enough to untie him. To make him tell several stories for about an hour.

I didn't know much about female domination, although I'd heard some things. Whipping and leather outfits came to mind. I was intrigued, and I sent an email back asking him to call. I didn't think much more about the email until he called and set up a two-hour appointment for Sunday afternoon.

I looked over his email again, and convinced myself I could do what he asked. I wanted to perform well for him, just as I want to please all of my clients. I didn't think too much about it again until Sunday.

He called me from his cell phone twenty minutes early. He told me he was early because he'd never driven to the area before. I was running late, and it was five after when I had the motel room and I could call him.

I was brushing my hair when he knocked on the door. I answered his knock, and was pleasantly surprised to see an older man with shoulder-length salt and pepper hair. He came in with a travel bag. We shook hands hello, and I watched while he pulled handcuffs and ankle cuffs from the bag. He handed me a copy of the email while he went to the bathroom.

I looked over what he wanted one more time, and I thought I could do everything he wanted. When he came out of the bathroom, I told him I'd do everything he wrote. Smiling, he took off his clothes and showed me how to handcuff his wrists behind the chair and cuff his ankles together. He'd already put the key on the dresser, out of the way.

I took of my clothes, and we started our role-play. He told me an interesting story about a wife and her boyfriend dominating her husband, and listening to him tell the story made my pussy wet. I remembered to tell him his story sucked, but I forgot to slap him. He told me three more stories before the hour was up. I was totally aroused and ready for the next part of our role-play.

He wanted me to pull him up from the chair and "force" him to eat my pussy, still cuffed. After pulling him out of the chair, he complained his wrists hurt. I got the handcuff key and unlocked his wrists. His hands were marked where the handcuffs had dug in. He told me I'd put the handcuffs on too loosely. Cursing to myself, I laid down on the bed, ready for him to eat my pussy.

chatbug
chatbug
471 Followers
12