Escort Serviced Ch. 02

Story Info
Pampered woman falls in love.
4.3k words
3.95
35.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

Hi, it's Jordan again. I didn't think I'd be writing more about my life, but the most amazing thing happened to me this last year. I fell in love.

If you didn't read the first part of this story, a couple of years ago my husband divorced me. He left me without anything, and I needed to pay my bills, so I went to work as an escort. I was making ends meet when I met this wonderful client. He introduced me to a world of domination and teasing that I didn't know existed, and after seeing him a few times and getting to know him, I moved in with him. He gained the dominant tease that he desired, and I gained a manservant and a confidant.

Once I moved in with him, I didn't have as many bills to deal with, so the money I made escorting went further. I was able to put away some money and indulge myself a little more. He got pretty good at doing my nails for me, but I enjoyed going out to a nail salon every couple of months or so. I'm really not a clothes whore, but it was nice to pick out a few outfits for when we did go out to eat or to shop.

I was shopping in Frederick's of Hollywood one day last spring. A couple of my regular clients like to see me wearing lingerie while we're fucking, and Frederick's has a great selection of crotchless panties and cupless bras. I was browsing the bras while my manservant stood nearby carrying a couple of store bags for me. I picked up a bright red cupless bra and was looking at the tag when I heard a female voice say, "That would look great on you."

I looked up expecting to see one of the sales associates. Instead of seeing a nametag, I saw these huge round breasts. Breasts that practically shouted "Pay attention to me." Blushing, I looked up into her bright round smiling face.

"Thank you," I replied. "I think I'll try it on.

I picked out a couple more bras and went into the dressing room. I tried them on, and when I came out of the booth to the mirror to see how the red bra looked, she stood next to me and smiled.

"That bra really looks good on you. It accentuates your cleavage."

She put her hands on my shoulders, and I felt a little uncomfortable. I turned around to tell her off, but as soon as I looked into her deep brown eyes, I couldn't say a word. I felt helpless as she grabbed my arms with her hands and held me. I had no idea what she wanted, and at the moment, I didn't care.

After what seemed like a long, long time, she smiled and said, "I'm Casey. What's your name?"

I looked at her, and I could not form words. I was so embarrassed as I stammered, "Uh, um, Jordan."

Casey smiled at me. "Jordan. That's such a pretty name for a pretty woman."

I felt so helpless standing there. Casey kept her grip on my arms, and I felt so exposed to her in the cupless red bra. My stiff nipples were obvious, and I felt ashamed that she could so easily see her effect on me.

Casey let go of my arm, and cupped my chin with her hand. She turned my face towards hers, and moved to kiss me. I felt powerless as her lips touched mine, not once, but several times. I just stood there as she straightened up and let go of me. I didn't know what to say or do.

Casey looked at me, smiled, and said, "I'm hungry. Would you care to have lunch with me in the food court?"

I nodded my head yes.

Casey rubbed her hand through my hair and smiled. "I'll wait for you by the front door." I watched as she walked out of the dressing room.

A couple of minutes passed before the shock wore off and I realized what had just happened. I felt like a zombie as I got dressed, paid for the bra and panty sets, and went out to the front of the store.

Casey smiled as we walked up to her. "Is this your husband?"

I was still in a daze. "No, this is my manservant."

Casey's mouth formed an O, and it was a moment before she could speak. "Nice. You'll have to tell me all about your manservant while we have lunch."

We followed Casey to the food court. She found a table and sat down. She took two $20's from her purse and gave the money to my manservant. "Get a couple of chicken salads and Diet Cokes for us from the deli."

After he went to stand in line, Casey turned to me and grinned. "A manservant! You are so lucky! How did you meet?"

By the time he returned with our salads, I had told Casey all about being an escort, meeting him as a client, and the sessions we had. He gave her the change, sat down and listened quietly while I told her about the dinners, the conversations we had about domination, teasing, and denial, my moving in with him, and the tasks I've taught him to do for me.

I was so excited to share my story with Casey that I hadn't eaten much of my chicken salad. She noticed this and asked me, "Do you mind if I talk with your manservant while you eat?"

I smiled and answered, "No, go ahead." I wondered what Casey would say as I munched on my salad.

Casey turned to the manservant and smiled. "What an interesting story. How long have you had a desire to be dominated?"

"Several years now, ever since my wife died."

"Oh, did your wife dominate you?"

"No, she wasn't interested in dominating me."

"I see." Casey took a sip of her Diet Coke. "Are you happy being Jordan's manservant?"

"Yes, pretty much."

"Pretty much. Is there something you're not happy about?"

His face reddened. He looked down at the table as he answered, "I'm wearing a cock cage. I don't always like having my orgasms controlled."

Casey laughed. "Yes, I can understand that." She turned to Jordan. "I think that controlling his orgasms is the smartest thing you did. I'm sure the reason he's so attentive to you is that he looks forward to his once a week opportunity to orgasm."

I took a bite of my salad as Casey turned back to my manservant. "It's a good thing you're not my manservant. I'm sure I would enjoy seeing just how long I could keep you cock locked up. I'd be tempted to never unlock you."

My pussy quivered when I heard Casey's words. I had no desire to be mean to my manservant, but it aroused me to hear another woman speak so casually and cruelly.

While I finished up my salad, Casey wrote her address and phone number on a piece of paper. I took it and put it in my purse. I wrote my address and phone number on the receipt from the deli and gave it to Casey.

I was getting up to leave when Casey asked, "Would you mind joining me outside for a cigarette?"

I never liked smoking outside the mall. Usually, I waited until I got home to smoke. Since I could smoke when I wanted to between clients, I always felt that huddling outside the doors of the mall to smoke was demeaning. However, the way I was feeling, Casey could have asked me to strip outside the mall, and I would have obeyed.

We went outside to the smoking area and lit our cigarettes. After Casey took a puff, she looked at my manservant and commanded, "Stand there and don't move."

He stood still holding the shopping bags while Casey blew cigarette smoke in his face. Laughing, I did the same thing. I could tell by the expression on his face that he wasn't enjoying the smoke. The few times I did this to him at home, I was naked, and I guessed he wasn't too pleased about Casey and I being dressed.

While we were smoking, another young woman came out the door and saw us. I laughed as she walked over to us and said, "Ooh, I've always wanted to do that. Can I join you?"

Casey shrugged her shoulders and answered, "Sure."

The woman lit a cigarette, stood so her face was an inch away from his, and slowly exhaled in his face. We took turns blowing smoke in his face, and by the time we finished our cigarettes I could tell that he'd had his limit of cigarette smoke.

I spent the rest of the afternoon lying on the bed and daydreaming about Casey while my manservant cleaned the town house. I was in such a good mood that when he was done I gave him the key to his cock cage and told him to go downstairs and masturbate as much as he wanted. All I wanted was to be left alone with my thoughts and fantasies. I kept squeezing my breasts and thinking about her kissing me in the dressing room.

The next few days went by in a blur. I was fortunate in that I had a lot of clients coming to my hotel room. As long as I was concentrating on making my clients happy, I felt in control. In between clients, I found myself thinking about Casey and feeling out of control.

Casey called me Friday morning. We spoke on the phone for about an hour, and set up a date for the following Monday. I found out she worked as a dancer for the Gold Club, and that she worked the Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night shifts. She asked me why I hadn't called her, and I was embarrassed to answer that I was afraid she was busy or wouldn't want to talk to me. The last thing she asked me to do was to wear the cupless red bra and crotchless panties with a button-down blouse on our date.

The weekend flew by for me. All I could think of was my date with Casey. I'm sure my manservant was wondering why I was so distracted, but I didn't care. It had been so long since I had these kinds of feelings for anyone, and I was going to enjoy them for as long as they lasted.

I met Casey at the mall. She kissed me and we went inside to buy tickets for "The Notorious Betty Page". We went into the movie theatre, and found some seats towards the back. While the previews were showing, Casey leaned over and asked, "Do you trust me?'

I wondered what she had in mind, and nodded yes.

Casey smiled. After the lights dimmed, but before the movie started, she leaned over and said, "Keep your arms on the armrests, and don't move them during the movie."

I looked at her and nodded yes.

Just before the movie started, Casey reached over, unbuttoned my blouse, and pulled the front away from my chest. I felt very naughty with my nipples exposed in the movie theatre, but I was pretty sure no one could see them in the darkness. Every so often, she would reach over and play with my nipples until they were stiff. I found it difficult to concentrate on the movie as I struggled to keep my arms on the armrests.

I felt embarrassed when the movie ended and the credits started rolling. I didn't want to move my arms and disobey Casey, but I didn't want to sit there exposed. The lights came back up and people stood up to leave. I was sure a couple of men saw my breasts as they left. I felt so exposed and helpless when Casey leaned over and nonchalantly whispered, "Oh, you can button your blouse now."

I quickly bent over and hid behind the seat in front of me while I buttoned my blouse. When I straightened up again, Casey leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Are you wet?"

I nodded yes.

Casey took me by the hand and led me outside the mall. When we got outside, she asked, "Would you like to come to my apartment?"

I nodded yes. We walked to Casey's car, and I could see it was a red Mazda Miata. I got in, and she drove me to where I parked my light blue Toyota Corolla. I got in my car and followed her to her apartment, about 10 minutes from the mall. She met me at my car and led me into her living room.

I sat down on the couch, and Casey poured a couple of glasses of red wine. I couldn't see the labels from where I was sitting, and it really didn't matter. She sat down next to me, took a sip of her wine, and asked, "Did you enjoy my playing with your nipples during the movie?"

I took a sip of wine before I answered. "I was fine when the theatre was dark, but I felt so exposed when the lights came up."

Casey giggled. "I let you sit there for a while, to see how long you would sit there exposed for me." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "I think you would have kept your arms on the armrests no matter how many people saw you. That makes me feel very special."

Casey put her hand behind my head and pulled my lips into hers. This time I kissed back. Our tongues danced in our mouths, and I could feel my pussy getting very wet. I hoped I wasn't making a mess of her sofa.

Casey took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. I sat down on the bed and took off my pumps and thigh highs. I stood up again, and she unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my skirt. Once I was in my bra and panties, she looked at me and commanded, "Undress me."

Casey sat down on the bed. I knelt down on the floor, and took off her pumps and thigh highs. She stood up again, and I stood up, unbuttoned her blouse, and unhooked her bra. Her breasts looked like cantaloupes without the bra. I unhooked her ankle length skirt, and pulled her panties off. I couldn't help but notice that her pussy was wet.

Casey lit a scented candle. The lavender scent relaxed me as she lay down on the bed, and patted the bed next to her. I laid down next to her, in her arm. She pulled me to her and we kissed again. My hand went to her pussy, and I gently rubbed her clit while we kissed. Her hand rubbed and squeezed my ass.

After a while I decided to slide down the bed. I positioned myself between her legs as she spread them wide. I licked up the wetness before I focused on her clit. I could tell by her breathing that I was doing what she wanted. She didn't put her hand behind my head but let me explore her, let me eat her how I wanted to. It wasn't too long before her body shuddered and convulsed with an explosive orgasm.

I laid down beside her and listened quietly to the rhythms of her breathing as she rested. Curiosity got the better of me, and I squeezed one of her breasts. I thought they might be enhanced, but I was amazed at how soft they felt. I had to squeeze her very hard before I felt the saline sack nearly in the base of her breast.

Casey winced a little after the hard squeeze. "Yes, I had them enhanced. Satisfied?"

I meekly looked at her and nodded yes.

Casey smiled. "Get up in a 69 position, and I'll take care of you."

I climbed on top of Casey, and lowered my pussy on her mouth. I was surprised at how gentle her tongue and lips felt against my clit. I'm sensitive down there and I guess I was expecting her to be as rough as a man. I relaxed and fingered her clit as her lips sucked on mine. It took a while, but I could feel the climax coming. I could feel my body explode as she gently licked my clit to an orgasm.

I tried to climb off but Casey held me in place on top of her. After resting for a bit her tongue probed around my clit and my pussy. She seemed to know how sensitive I was, and was very gentle. The second orgasm snuck up on me. Again, she held me in place and kept me on top of her until she licked me to a third orgasm.

As I slid down to lay beside Casey, I found myself wishing that I had proudly exposed myself to all those theatregoers. I was feeling so giddy after those orgasms that I would have done nearly anything she commanded. I lay there contented while she rubbed my back with her hand.

We went to a restaurant for our second date. Casey had again requested that I wear the red cupless bra and crotchless panties, with a button-down blouse. I was nervous but decided if she wanted to expose my breasts in a restaurant, I would be proud for her.

Casey had other ideas. She had me sit next to her, and pull my skirt up to my waist so the only thing between the seat and my ass were the panties. I figured that the tablecloth would keep the other patrons from knowing what I did, but too late I realized that our waiter could see my skirt pulled up.

Casey ordered for the both of us. After the waiter left, she moved my legs apart with her hand, and moved her arm between my legs. She fingered my clit very nonchalantly until the waiter brought the salads.

I had trouble concentrating on the meal. Casey's fingering made my clit throb, and sitting on the seat with my pussy exposed didn't help me to calm down any. After we finished our salads, she resumed fingering my clit until the waiter brought the main course.

My clit throbbed throughout the meal. I was just beginning to calm down a little when Casey resumed her fingering. She asked the waiter for coffee, and kept fingering me after he brought the coffee. I was shaking putting the cream and sugar in her coffee for her. I could barely concentrate with her finger drawing circles around my clit. I tried to sit quietly and drink my coffee, but I just wanted her clit teasing to end.

Casey had other ideas. While she sipped her coffee and waited for the bill to be paid, she slowly rubbed her finger against my clit. I was about to scream in agony when she took her hand away and helped me get up. My legs felt so weak and rubbery that she had to help me walk out of the restaurant and into the car.

After she started the car, she turned and grinned at me. "Did you enjoy my attention?"

I looked at her and sighed contentedly. "Yes, I did. I thought you would drive me insane with all the teasing."

Casey grinned. "Good. Pull up your skirt and unbutton your blouse. I want the whole world to see you as we drive back to my place."

I hesitated for a moment before I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled up my skirt. I sat in the seat motionless as Casey's fingers found their way to my nipples and my clit. I didn't care if anyone saw me; all I cared about was how wonderful I felt. I understood why my manservant enjoyed my teasing him so much. I felt wonderful and excited and helpless all at the same time. I never would have guessed that I enjoyed being teased so much.

Casey helped me into her apartment and into her bedroom. I was already mostly undressed, so she pulled off my blouse, skirt, shoes, and knee-highs. I lay on the bed and watched her get undressed and crouch between my legs. She quickly and gently licked me to the most explosive orgasm I'd had in years. I cuddled in her arms a long time before I had the strength to get up and lick her to an orgasm.

After resting a bit, Casey and I talked about domination and teasing. It was obvious that she knew a lot about the subject, and she was happy that I enjoyed her teasing me so much. I suppose it had a lot to do with my feelings towards her, but I felt willing to do nearly anything she commanded me to do. She mentioned that I would probably not enjoy pain play because my clit was so sensitive, but it appeared that I enjoyed her teasing me. I snuggled up against her, and spent the night with her. I figured I deserved some time off for love.

The next few dates were similar. Casey found some discreet way to tease my nipples or my clit while we were out so that I couldn't wait to get back to her apartment and have sex with her.

Casey filled my thoughts and fantasies. The only time I didn't think about her was when I was entertaining a client. I sometimes had dreams of her whipping and beating me, which scared me a little until she explained that not all fantasies were meant to be acted out. Some fantasies would remain fantasies.

I wanted to move in with Casey, but I was scared to bring up the subject. We had a great relationship, and I didn't want to risk losing her if she wasn't interested in taking it any further. I was relieved when she brought the subject up one evening after sex. I was so excited that Casey felt the same way about me that I screamed with joy. The only complication was that I had a manservant. A manservant whose needs I had been ignoring for over three months.

Casey came over to our townhouse on her next day off. I decided to stay home and be there, even though this was really between Casey and my manservant. We sat down at the table, and he watched silently as I gave Casey the necklace with the key to his cock cage. She hooked it around her neck, and lit a cigarette.

Casey took a puff of her cigarette and exhaled slowly. She looked directly at her new gift slave, and spoke quietly. "Slave, Jordan just gave me the key to your cock cage. She just gave me control over you. Since you agreed to be her manservant, and not my slave, I'm going to give you a chance to decide for yourself whether or not you want to be my slave."

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers
12