Escort Serviced Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey put her arm around me and continued. "I love Jordan, and Jordan loves me. We're going to move in together. The only question is whether she's going to move in with me, or I'm going to move in with the two of you. This is your townhouse, and the only way I would move in is if you agree to be my slave."

"I really don't have any feelings towards you." Casey took a puff of her cigarette. "The only thing keeping me from torturing you is that Jordan cares about you. You helped her feel good about herself, and helped her get her confidence level where she could love me, so I owe you something for that."

"Jordan has had her mind on other things lately," Casey continued.

I kissed Casey on the cheek.

Casey kept speaking to her slave. "And she hasn't been training you properly. If you accept your position as my slave, you will receive additional training. You will obey my every command, and you will continue to pamper Jordan."

Casey took a puff of her cigarette. "Finally, you will be released from your cock cage when I decide you've been good enough. It probably won't be weekly, but assuming good behavior, will possibly be at least once a month."

Casey stood up. "I suppose you should get a chance to see and feel whom you'll be serving." She took off her clothes and walked over to her slave. She pulled him up out of the chair, took his hands, and put them on her breasts. "Give them a good fondling, because you'll probably never touch them again. I want you to remember what they felt like every time you see me naked, which will be every day."

I watched mesmerized as my manservant fondled and squeezed Casey's soft breasts. I hoped he wanted to be her slave, because I wanted to keep him as my manservant.

After a few minutes, Casey pulled his arms away and pushed him back into the chair. She took her time sitting down at the table. Looking over at my manservant, she quietly asked, "So what's it going to be? Do you accept being my slave?"

"Yes," the slave meekly replied.

I clapped my hands and cheered. She was right in that he had to choose, and I was glad he chose us. I hoped she wasn't serious about torturing him.

Casey moved into the townhouse a couple of weeks later when her lease ran out. The first couple of weeks were like an extended honeymoon, and our slave pampered us when we requested it. Once I went back to work, Casey stayed home another week to train our slave and get him used to her new requirements. That, as they say, is another story.

12