Escort Tales Ch. 02

Story Info
Kobi takes an odd request from a client.
2.8k words
4.5
34.5k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Kobi's Adventure

"Ok, I'll see you at 7 O'clock tomorrow night."

Kobi hung up the phone, unsure if she should have agreed to the meeting. The gentleman, a man named Peter Hopkins, had a very odd request. He wanted her to be his date for a dinner with his ex-wife and her new boyfriend. She didn't have to have sex with him. Just look sexy, talk sexy, and help him make his ex-wife jealous. She wasn't sure if he was telling her the truth, but she accepted when she met him. He sounded so heartfelt in his renewed love for his ex, and she wanted to help him out.

Kobi had been in the business a few months now and she had gotten many special requests from her clients, but this was definitely a first. As she prepared for the night, she wondered how Antonella's appointment was going.

Kobi had met Antonella about a year ago while she was still working as a hostess. They connected right away and both seemed to enjoy using their sexual prowess to get what they want. They were the perfect team. The Italian-Asian connection, they joked. The perfect alternative for the average male. If a client felt in the mood for a gorgeous blond, Antonella fit the bill. But if they wanted something more exotic, Kobi was just the flavor.

Tonight was no different. Apparently, the gentleman's ex had bad experiences with Asian women. Something about an Asian girl stealing her former boyfriend, not once but twice. So, the Ex was already bitter and jealous of Asian women, and the gentleman wanted Kobi to play that part up.

Kobi squeezed into her skintight pink kimono dress. It was not your typical kimono, as it had a much shorter bottom that stopped around her thigh, but it wrapped around her neck and was decorated in stylish floral designs like most kimonos. She threw on a pair of strappy sandals to match and left for her appointment.

She hopped into a cab and met Peter at the corner near his apartment. He was a fairly young man, probably in his late 30's. Dressed fashionably in a designer suit. They hugged and kissed before they jumped into his luxury car and went on their way. It was about a 30 minute ride to the nearby suburban town where his former home with his now ex-wife was. On the way, they went over their story to make sure they came across as credible.

They hit some unexpected traffic on the way and Kobi could tell the gentleman was getting nervous. He was sweating and fidgeting the whole time. The guy wanted the night to go perfectly and Kobi felt really bad for him and thought there had to be a way to make him relax. Since traffic was moving at a snails pace, she figured she knew just the thing to ease his mind. Without saying a word, Kobi leaned over and unzipped his pants.

"What are you doing?" Peter said.

Kobi didn't respond. She squeezed her head underneath his right arm, which was holding onto the steering wheel. As she stretched her body across the front seat, she took his cock out. He was so nervous, that it was still soft. She put the entire thing in her mouth and began sucking on it.

Peter tried to stop her, but he had to keep his eyes focused on the road. The minute he removed his hands from the wheel to reach down and lift her head up, traffic stopped again and he had to slam on the brakes to prevent from hitting the car in front.

Kobi almost choked on his cock as the car lunged forward. But she just kept on sucking, as his cock was slowly getting hard in her mouth.

"You're going to make me get into an accident," Peter pleaded.

But Kobi was relentless. She didn't stop once to come up for a breath. She just kept sucking harder and faster on his now fully erect cock.

Peter's eyes rolled toward the back of his head as he mumbled the words, "Oh...you don't have to do that...oh, my god...traffic is moving...mmmm...ohhhhhhh"

As the cars behind them began honking, Peter couldn't move.

"I'm going to cum...oh... I'm going to cum right now." He moaned.

Peter thought Kobi would stop and just give him a handjob till he came all over himself, but she just kept on sucking as his whole body convulsed and he shot his load into her mouth. She made sure she got every last drop as the horns continued to blare from the cars parked behind them.

"So are you feeling relaxed now?" Kobi asked as she sat back up.

Peter simply nodded his head, unable to put two words together to form a sentence.

"I think you better move." Kobi laughed, looking at the line of cars forming behind them.

Peter quickly put his cock back in his pants and zippered up. Then floored it.

The rest of the ride went much smoother. Traffic died down and they made it to their destination only a few minutes late.

As they got out of the car and walked up to the front door to ring the doorbell, Peter started fidgeting again. Kobi reached out her hand and held his.

"It's going to be ok. Tonight will go perfectly," she whispered.

Just then the door flung open and an attractive thin brunette dressed in an expensive red dress with matching heels and black stockings greeted them.

"Hi Peter. Glad you could join us," said the former Mrs. Hopkins.

"How are you Lucy? You look wonderful as always," responded Peter as they shared an awkward hug.

"And you must Peter's new friend, Kody," Lucy said with a hint of rudeness. Intentionally saying her name incorrectly.

"That's Kobi," Peter said correcting her.

Kobi extended her hand out to Lucy who reluctantly shook it.

"Please come in," Lucy finally said.

As they walked in, a chiseled man, dressed in an equally expensive suit and buttoned down shirt with no tie, was putting the final touches at the dining room table.

"Arnold, you remember Peter. And this is Kobi," said Lucy.

Arnold stopped what he was doing and came over and greeted Peter. He shook Kobi's hand while he looked her up and down. Kobi was used to getting this look and knew right away that he was interested in her.

According to what Peter had told her, Arnold was a co-worker who began seeing Lucy after the end of their marriage. Lucy only agreed to this dinner for the benefit of their children. Peter had promised he was a changed man and that he had moved on with his life. He made her believe that he just wanted to make things work for the best interests of their kids, but deep down he secretly pined for her.

Dinner was tension filled as Lucy kept making small comments directed towards Kobi, while Peter did his best to show that he was a new man. But he could hardly get Lucy's attention. Peter was getting frustrated and wanted to get Lucy alone, so he could speak to her.

After dinner, Arnold cleared the table and Lucy went to grab desert. While both were away, Peter leaned over and asked Kobi if she could keep Arnold occupied for a few seconds, so he could have some alone time with Lucy. As Lucy returned with some cake and coffee, Kobi excused herself.

"I just need to use the ladies room," Kobi said.

"Through the living room and to your right." Lucy pointed.

As Kobi made her way in that direction, she passed out of view. In the distance, she could hear Peter begin to talk to Lucy. At the threshold of the adjourning living room, she bumped into Arnold returning from the kitchen.

"I'm sorry," Arnold said as he grabbed onto her to prevent her from falling.

Kobi smiled as she regained her balance. "No, I'm sorry. I get a bit clumsy sometimes."

Arnold grinned back as Kobi held onto his flexed bicep.

"I was just looking for the bathroom," Kobi said in a demure manner.

Arnold twisted his body around and pointed towards the back. "It's right over there."

As he twisted back around, he was shocked to find Kobi on her knees in front of him, tugging at his zipper.

"What are you doing?" he squealed as she whipped out his cock.

"Sucking your big hard cock," responded Kobi, right before she shoved his cock into her warm open mouth.

Arnold could feel her warm mouth around his growing cock, but he couldn't believe what was happening.

Despite all his desires, he whispered, "Please stop. Lucy could walk in any minute."

Kobi took her mouth off of his rock hard cock and said, "I know," as she continued to jerk him off.

Kobi teased the tip of his cock with her tongue and she giggled, "You sure you want me to stop?" While she smiled up at him, she spread her legs open as she squatted in front of him and began rubbing her pussy with her free hand.

Arnold's mind screamed out, "Stop," but the words simply wouldn't come out of his mouth.

Kobi made her way up and down his huge cock, taking another inch in with every suck. Arnold bit his lip, so he wouldn't scream out in excitement. He looked down at her and saw her beautiful pear shaped black eyes staring right back up at him, while she licked and sucked every inch of his cock.

Arnold decided to forget resisting temptation and just enjoy the moment. He tried to keep quiet, but Kobi was giving him one of the best blowjobs he ever had.

He managed to control his moans, and simply mouthed the words "ohhh" and "yes" as silently as he could. As she sucked harder and faster, he grabbed on to the back of her head as he closed his eyes trying not to scream. It was like she was determined to make him scream, so that they would get caught.

He realized he would cum any minute if she kept this up and if he were to cum, he would scream for everyone to hear. So with his last bit of consciousness, he peaked out the side of the doorway. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Lucy and Peter talking. They couldn't see him.

So, with all his energy, he lifted Kobi off her knees. He spun her around and bent her over. As she held her arms out to brace herself against the floor, a light sound could be heard. Arnold glanced out the door again to see if Lucy or Peter heard the noise. They were now kissing and a rage filled inside of Arnold. He turned back around to Kobi.

"Now it's your turn," he smirked.

He placed his hands underneath her dress and grabbed the sides of her panties with each hand. "Lift your leg up," he ordered as he pulled her panties down around her ankles. Kobi did as asked. Arnold bunched up her panties in a ball and stood back up. He reached around her and shoved the panties in her mouth.

"This will keep you quiet in case you feel the urge to scream," he barked at her.

Arnold glided back around behind her and lifted up her kimono dress. He gave her thighs a slight push, which Kobi took as a sign to spread her legs wide. As she did, Arnold slowly licked her inner thigh and made his way up to her pussy. He licked it slowly, tonguing the clit, which made her moan. But since her panties were still shoved in her mouth, only a muffled sound came out.

Arnold then quickly picked up the pace. He licked and sucked her pussy lips, which quickly became puffy. He shoved his middle finger into her getting it nice and ready to be fucked. While he fingered her, he gently licked her asshole.

Finally, he wanted to fuck her. So, without hesitation, he stood up and rammed his cock inside of her. She jumped a bit and her face grimaced as she felt every inch inside of her. It hurt, but it also felt good.

Arnold began pounding into Kobi as hard as he could. He wanted to cum inside of her tight wet pussy. Her moans were becoming louder as he pounded every inch inside of her as fast as he could.

If Lucy and Peter couldn't hear her moans, they had to hear the sound of his body pounding into her ass. He didn't care anymore. He grabbed onto her arms and pulled them back behind her. He used them as leverage as he pulled her body toward his.

After a few seconds, he could feel her cum all over his cock. Kobi let out a loud muffled scream as her knees buckled and her entire body shook. But Arnold kept pounding away. With each thrust, her pussy juices splattered all over the place. Onto the floor, down her thigh and legs, and onto Arnold's body.

As Kobi broke free from his grasp, she looked up to find Lucy and Peter standing there. They looked at Kobi and Arnold in shock.

Kobi removed the panties from her mouth. As she threw them to the side, she tried to say something to Lucy and Peter. But Arnold just wouldn't stop fucking her. She had to grab onto her ankles as screams and yells escaped her mouth.

Kobi thought Lucy was going to flip out on her for sure. She slapped at Arnold's wrists to get him to stop, but to her surprise Lucy was not mad. She was slowly massaging Peter's bulge. At the same time, Peter had slid a hand up the back of her dress and was fingering Lucy's pussy.

Lucy walked over to Arnold who was still fucking Kobi with everything he had. She gave him a deep French kiss while he continued to thrust his hips.

As Arnold's face contorted, he yelled out, "I'm going to cum."

Lucy bent over and removed his cock out of Kobi's pussy and began sucking on his cock. She tasted all of Kobi's pussy juices while deep throating Arnold's cock.

"Ohhhhh...uhhhhhhh...uhhhhhhhh," exited out of Arnold mouth as he came into Lucy's warm mouth. Lucy sucked out each drop, but didn't swallow. She leaned over to Kobi and dripped Arnold's hot cum into her open mouth. The two then shared a hot kiss while they both swallowed Arnolds cum.

Kobi didn't know what just happened. She went from having her pussy ravished by Arnold's cock, to thinking Lucy was going to kick her ass, to swallowing Arnold's buckets of cum out of Lucy's mouth.

She stood up and looked over towards Arnold who had collapsed onto the floor. She felt Lucy's hand grab hers and lead her to Peter who was standing at the threshold with his cock in his hand.

"Did you enjoy the show, Peter?" Lucy rasped in her sexiest voice as she leaned in to give him a kiss.

She then leaned over and kissed Kobi. As they released the kiss, Lucy slowly began crouching down seductively while staring up towards Peter. As Kobi licked and sucked on Peter's nipple, Lucy slowly placed the tip of his cock in her mouth, teasing it with her tongue.

As Kobi made her way up to kiss Peter, she grabbed onto the base of his cock and jerked it off into Lucy's mouth. Peter placed one hand on Lucy's head pushing it towards his cock, while shoving the other hand up Kobi still dripping wet pussy.

As Lucy began deep throating his cock, he motioned for Kobi to join her. Kobi shook her head no and stepped slowly behind him.

Peter was about to say, "Where are you going?" when he felt Kobi spread open his asscheeks. He then felt her tongue circle the rim of his asshole. Peter couldn't believe what was happening to him. Lucy was in front of him, giving him an amazing deep throating. While Kobi was behind him, tickling his asshole.

He had never been touched there before, but he couldn't believe how stimulating it was. Before he knew it, he came into Lucy's mouth. But this time, Lucy sucked down every drop.

"Sorry Kobi. His cum is all mine." Lucy laughed before the two shared a final kiss.

As Kobi hopped into the cab to head back home, she was spent. She just got one hell of a fucking. She couldn't believe how naïve she was to think Peter's story was true. Turns out they were just a group of swinging friends who liked to have some group fun. Kobi was a bit upset at first, but they gave her a little extra donation for the surprise.

Kobi couldn't wait to tell Antonella what she just went through.

To be continued in Chapter 3...