Escort Tales Ch. 05

Story Info
Antonella and Kobi team up to take care of an old client.
3.3k words
4.58
25.9k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Kobi had experienced her first double penetration and Antonella had experienced her first black cock, the two thought they'd done everything possible except BDSM. Then they got a request from a very special client who saw both of them since they started in the business.

He wanted to fuck both of them at the same time. Every guy's dream: Two girls at the same time.

This client, who liked to be referred to as Mr. Harris, was very wealthy and spent the equivalent of what some middle class people earn in a year on Antonella and Kobi. So, they had to seriously consider the request.

Kobi was always more open sexually. She had experimented with other women in the past and was generally up for anything. Antonella on the other hand liked it plain and simple. Cocks only. The most extreme sexual experience for her was two men. So, she was very apprehensive at first.

But Kobi pressed the issue and promised it would be fine. She said Antonella could set rules on what they could and couldn't do. Finally, Antonella accepted Mr. Harris' request and they set an appointment for later in the week. He wanted a four-hour appointment and planned on doing everything. And he meant everything. So he said both of them better be into one another as if they were lesbians. Otherwise, he would take his business elsewhere.

As the appointment neared, Kobi suggested that they try to get together and pretend being lesbians. It would help with the appointment, she kept saying. Once again, Antonella reluctantly agreed. She had always been curious and was very attracted to Kobi, so just this once, she let herself go. So they blocked off some time and cancelled a few appointments one night and planned their first lesbian experience together.

Kobi took charge right away. She told Antonella to lie back on the bed and relax. Kobi slowly leaned in and kissed her on the lips. At first, very softly. But with each kiss, the kisses became more passionate and soon she was working her tongue into Antonella's mouth. As they continued to kiss, Kobi ran her hands all over Antonella's thin, tight body. Caressing her breasts, and stroking her thigh, before sliding her hand between her legs. Antonella gasped as Kobi's finger touched her clit. Kobi then kissed down her neck to her tits, sucking and licking the nipple, making Antonella more and more aroused. Kobi worked her way down her stomach, stopping to lick her belly button, before finally arriving at her wet pussy. She licked up and down her thighs at first, teasing her with anticipation. She then licked all around her pussy before finally taking one long, slow lick up her pussy to her clit. Antonella gasped once again.

Kobi worked her tongue over Antonella's pussy like no one else had ever done before. She licked slow and fast, changing speeds. She licked and sucked her clit until it was puffy and swollen.

Kobi then stuck her tongue in and out of Antonella's pussy before just burying her face in between Antonella's legs. Antonella was moaning and panting as she held onto Kobi's head. She had never been with someone who could eat her pussy like this. She now knew why women were better at this than men. As Kobi continued to lick, suck, and spit over Antonella's dripping wet pussy, she worked her index finger inside of her. She was now fingering her and eating her out at the same time. She then worked in two and then three fingers, while still licking her clit. Antonella felt a sudden sensation that she never felt before from receiving oral. Soon, her body was shaking, she was screaming and cursing, and her cum was squirting all over Kobi's face.

Kobi licked her lips while Antonella panted and caught her breath. "Did you like that?" Kobi asked knowing the answer. Antonella simply nodded unable to speak. "Now it's your turn." Kobi demanded.

They switched positions and Antonella eased her way down between Kobi's thighs. Antonella was very unsure and acted like a virgin. But Kobi guided her and told her what to do. At Kobi's order, she licked and fingered her pussy just the way she liked it. After an evening full of them going down on each other and varying positions of 69, there sweaty bodies collapsed on the bed, panting and breathing heavily. They were going to give Mr. Harris the experience of a lifetime.

The night finally arrived as Mr. Harris stepped out of the elevator into the familiar hallway. He'd been down here so many times; it felt like a second home. But this was the first time he'd be here to see his two favorite ladies at the same time. He was so looking forward to it, that he didn't masturbate or have sex for the entire week. He even popped a couple of Viag to make sure he'd last the full four hours.

When he knocked on the door, he was already hard as a rock. It was so hard; he literally could have knocked on wood. He heard the sounds of high heels hitting the floor until Antonella opened the door slightly ajar, just like she always does. Once she recognized him, she opened the door all the way and greeted him with a wide smile.

She was wearing his favorite outfit: A sexy little pink negligee, with white thigh high stockings, and a pair of strappy sandals with the four-inch heel. The light color's matched her skin tone and blue eyes perfectly.

Antonella gave him a kiss and a hug like old times. She grabbed his hand and escorted him into the living room while making small talk. "How was your day? Did you have trouble with traffic?" But Mr. Harris was too excited and nervous to engage in small talk. Especially when they arrived in the living room and he saw Kobi.

Kobi was sitting on the couch wearing just a blue garter belt with black thigh high stocking and black fuck me pumps. She had her legs spread wide and was already playing with herself. When she looked up to see him standing there, she removed her finger from her pussy and slowly licked her pussy juices off it. "Took you long enough to get here. I thought we were going to have to start without you." She joked as she got up and walked over to him. She gave him a hug and a deep French kiss. Then Antonella leaned in and gave him a deep French kiss. Followed by the two women kissing each other much to his enjoyment.

They kissed back and forth a couple times, before Antonella kneeled down and unzipped his pants letting his rock hard cock breath. It was already oozing pre-cum, which Antonella gently licked off. She then grabbed his cock and eased it into her mouth inch by inch, until she had deep throated the whole thing.

Kobi and Mr. Harris were kissing each other hard and forcefully. Kobi and Mr. Harris each had a spare hand on the back of Antonella's head, forcing her head back and forth over his cock. Kobi then worked her way down and sucked on his nipples, playing with them, knowing that he was sensitive there. Finally, she leaned down beside Antonella and ripped his cock out of her mouth and shoved it into hers.

The two went back and forth, shoving his cock into their open mouths. Not for a second did his cock not have a mouth or tongue around it. It was just like he imagined. Having two sexy women fight over his cock. They did it all. Antonella would jerk his cock into Kobi's mouth. Antonella would suck his cock while Kobi would pay special attention to his balls. Antonella would suck his shaft while Kobi would suck the head. Then they both would put their tongues to the side of his cock and French kiss each other with his cock in the middle. This was by far the best blowjob he had ever received. It was all too much and he knew he was going to blow. "Uhhhhh, ohhhh, I'm going to cum. I'm gonna fucken cum." He screamed.

"Whose mouth would you like to cum in?" Kobi asked as they both smiled up at him with their mouths open.

How do you answer that question, he thought. His cock was already hovering over Antonella's mouth so he just let it hang over her as she jerked it off. He held it in as long as he could, so he could lead Kobi around behind him. Kobi remembering how much he enjoyed a nice rim job, spread his cheeks wide open and licked his asshole until he was screaming and his body was spasming. He shot his first load onto Antonella's face, dropping a few splats into her mouth. Kobi quickly hurried around to lick some of the cum off Antonella's face. The two ladies then kissed, swapping his cum back and forth on their tongues, before swallowing it down for him to see.

"Good thing I took that viagara." He laughed.

Mr. Harris was sweating from the insane blowjob he just received, so he asked, "Can I take a quick shower?"

"Of course," Kobi and Antonella obliged.

He took the world's fastest shower and was getting the full treatment as Antonella helped him dry off. He was still hard as a rock as she led him into the bedroom. As they entered the room, Kobi was lying on the bed, going to town on her pussy with a silver vibrator. She writhed in pleasure as she pushed the vibrator into her pussy and pulled it out repeatedly. Antonella pulled up a chair and sat Mr. Harris down in it. She then joined Kobi on the bed to put on quite a show for him.

Antonella started out by taking control of the vibrator and inserting it in and out of Kobi's wet pussy. She then licked the vibrator clean before doing the same to Kobi's pussy. They kissed and teased each other as Kobi grabbed hold of the vibrator and proceeded to rub it over Antonella's clit. Kobi bent Antonella over, giving Mr. Harris a perfect view of her pussy and ass. She then talked dirty to him as she rammed the vibrator in and out of Antonella's pussy.

"You like that pussy?" She asked. "You want to fuck that pussy? Don't you wish this vibrator was your dick?"

They two ladies then squeezed into an all out 69. The sight was too much for Mr. Harris to take. He wanted to be apart of the action now and not be a bystander.

So he got up from the chair and dove in head first. Kobi was on top of Antonella in 69, so he just jumped behind her and helped Antonella lick Kobi's pussy. Their tongues touched as they worked up and down Kobi's pussy and ass getting both nice and wet. He then circled around to Antonella's pussy and helped Kobi lick her pussy and ass up and down. Everyone but him was getting the oral treatment, and he was feeling left out. So he had the two ladies turn their attention back on him.

He sat back down in the chair as Kobi stood on his left and Antonella on his right. They both took turns bending over and giving his cock a nice coat of saliva and spit. As their mouths sucked on his member, Mr. Harris admired both of their lovely legs and pussy's. He ran his hands and fingers up and down their stocking covered legs and rubbed their still wet pussies.

After everyone was nice and lubricated, Kobi decided it was time to fuck. So she stepped over his lap and planted her fuck me pumps on each side of his legs. She lowered herself down on his cock in a standing cowgirl position until it was in balls deep.

Kobi bounced up and down on his cock, moaning and grunting louder and louder with each bounce. Mr. Harris used one hand to grab Kobi's ass and the other to finger Antonella's pussy, making sure she stayed wet for later. After several minutes, Kobi quickly jumped off to taste her pussy on his cock. Antonella quickly assumed Kobi's place on his lap and took a ride on his cock. Kobi crouched down behind Antonella and pushed his cock deeper inside of her. She then grabbed hold of Antonella's waist and helped lift her up and down on his cock harder and faster, driving Antonella crazy. She screamed and yelled as she felt every inch deep inside of her, leading to her cumming all over his cock. Kobi quickly pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy and sucked the cum off of it. The two horny ladies then played tag team on his cock, as they both took turns riding it. Each time was more intense and shorter, but the moans were louder and louder.

Noticing that they were in complete control, Mr. Harris picked Kobi up while she was riding his cock. He threw her on the bed, then reached back and grabbed Antonella. He flung her onto the bed next to Kobi and had them lie down side by side. He pulled them both towards the edge of the bed, towards him, and spread their legs wide. He entered Antonella first. Ramming his cock hard and deep insider her. He lifted up her lovely legs and threw them over his shoulder. He jackhammered her pussy as Kobi encouraged him to fuck Antonella harder and faster. He then pushed Antonella away as she moaned and panted. He pulled Kobi towards him and lifted her legs up over his shoulders as well. He switched over to jackhammering her pussy just like he was doing to Antonella. For the next several minutes, he was a fucking machine, switching from Antonella's pussy to Kobi's pussy. Pounding both of them senseless. He started playing a game in his own head, who could he make scream the loudest, and so far, Kobi was winning. But Antonella wasn't too far behind.

Mr. Harris was in complete control now as he next made both of them stand up and bend over the bed. Again, he had them side-by-side. He took a step back to look and admire the pair of perfect asses and pussy's starting back at him. He gave both their asses a gentle slap before getting behind Kobi and fucking the shit out of her doggystyle. After making her scream for a few minutes, he switched over to Antonella and fucked her doggystyle too. He continued switching from one pussy to another for the next ten minutes, never spending more than a couple of minutes fucking the shit out of one pussy. He was in absolute heaven.

Kobi was really enjoying it, he thought, either that or she was a great actress. She kept yelling back at him "Fuck me harder. Give me that cock. Is that all you got?" Mocking him playfully. He was starting to get angry, because he just couldn't fuck her hard enough. He told Antonella to get underneath Kobi and play with her clit, and every now and then when he needed a break, he would take his cock out of Kobi's pussy and shove it into Antonella's mouth. Once Antonella sucked Kobi's cum off his cock, she'd shove it back into Kobi's pussy and he would continue pounding her pussy and make her cum again and again.

After fucking Kobi with everything he had, he decided he was bored in this position and wanted to find a better position to really fuck her hard. So he lifted her up while in the doggystyle position, so that they were in a standing reverse cowgirl position. He bounced her up and down on his cock, letting gravity do its work. This made her scream even louder as she could feel his cock hit all the right spots.

Once he got tired, he let her back down in the middle of the room. He bent her over again, held her arms back, and fucked her in doggystyle again. This time there was no bed for her to bounce off of. He used her arms as leverage, pulling her back towards his cock. He was now fucking her harder than humanly possible. Sweat dripped from both their bodies as Antonella stood by urging him to fuck Kobi harder. "Make her cum," she kept saying. Kobi was screaming too and talking dirty like the slut she was. "Yea, baby. That's how you fuck a pussy. Fuck that pussy. Make me cum." She screamed. Finally, he pulled out and came all over her pussy and asshole. Antonella leaned in and sucked down any remnants left in his cock before licking all the cum off Kobi's ass and pussy.

The three of them collapsed onto the bed and panted heavily. Kobi was upset. "You didn't cum in my mouth. Antonella got two loads of cum." She said.

"Give me a second." He pleaded. He was still hard, but it hurt. He wished he hadn't taken the Viagra now and was definitely regretting it.

Kobi and Antonella grabbed his cock, which made him grimace in pain. They laughed as he held his dick in agony. They thought they must have fucked him really good.

"You got one more hour? I thought you said you would last the full four hours." Kobi mocked again, rubbing her still wet pussy.

"How about you talk dirty to me again? And let me rest for a second." He panted.

"Antonella, what can we talk dirty about if we aren't getting fucked like dirty little sluts?" Kobi asked.

Antonella replied back, "Why don't you tell him what you want him to do to you?"

"Yes, yes. Tell me what you want me to do to you." He begged.

"Hmm. What haven't you done to me already? You haven't come in my mouth yet. But you did come in Antonella's. I sucked your cock, you balls, licked your asshole, you ate my pussy and my ass, I rode you like a mechanical bull, you jackhammered me, and you bent me over and railed into me from behind? What else is there?" she thought. "You could fuck me in my ass?"

Those words were enough to get him ready for one last fuck. He just hoped he wouldn't pass out. He turned around to find Kobi on her side, already fingering her asshole, opening it up for his cock. He slid over beside her, so that they were spooning, he lifted up her leg and squeezed his cock inside her tight asshole. Man, was it tight. He took his cock out, letting Antonella lick Kobi's asshole getting it nice and wet. Antonella then sucked and spit on his cock, getting it properly lubricated, before sliding it back into Kobi's asshole. Holding up her stocking covered leg, he pounded her asshole, fucking through the pain he felt from already cumming twice. With each deep thrust, her high heeled covered foot flailed in the air. Kobi was loving it and screaming at the top of her lungs.

Kobi looked back at him as he looked like he was going to pass out. "Are you going to cum for me baby? Cum in my mouth?" she cooed.

Mr. Harris made a few funny faces while he kept pumping her asshole. He screamed a mighty scream as he pulled his cock out and pushed it up towards Kobi face. He yelled a painful yell as he dropped a few drops into her open mouth. After two buckets of cum, that was all he had left before collapsing onto the bed. The two ladies collapsed on the bed next to him as the three of them slept the night away.