Escorting Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers

"I want you Sophie, if just for this moment, I need you too, please, I need to cum." My fingers were moving hard inside of her, mom moved her hand inside my pants and panties towards my pussy, her fingers stroked my clit and slit before she put two fingers inside of me. I moaned loudly into her ear before I returned my lips to hers.

Our kisses became more heated and frantic, I have never ever felt this excited for anyone, and the moans were real and loud. I was close and was sure mom was too. I stopped kissing her as my fingers moved harder and faster. I could feel her fingers doing the same and her thumb was rubbing my clit hard. I moved my own thumb towards her clit.

We were both moving as best we could as we kept our hips moving in rhythm with each other. I looked at her face, she seemed so ready, then she opened her eyes as her back arched and that was all it took, as our eyes locked so did our orgasms as we both came. We both screamed but without words as we both continued to finger each other until a second quickly joined the first. Then I became too exhausted to continue and landed on top of mom and removed my fingers. In no time I fell asleep, it had been a long day.

I awoke alone, I opened my eyes and looked around the room, searching and finding mom, who was sat on the floor staring at the fire. She seemed lost in thought as she watched the flames flicker and dance before her eyes. I watched with her as I thought about what had happened between us. At the time it all seemed right, but as usual afterwards I was now afraid I had spoiled a wonderful relationship mom and I may have once shared. I did not see, but I became aware of a gaze upon me and turned to see mom smiling at me.

"Sleep well?" mom asked.

"Yes, but now that I am awake my mind seems restless."

"I know what you mean, all I can think about is what happens now?"

"Can I ask what you want to happen?" I asked.

"Being the mother and the responsible one, I should say we forget about it and just carry on as we did before, never speaking of it again."

"But you can't." I stated. I could see she could not lie to herself and me and forget about what happened.

"No, and I guess neither will you?"

"No." We both sat silent for a few minutes, before mom spoke again.

"Being the one with the experience, age and wisdom, I should be able to say something now that will make it all better. But all I keep thinking about is how amazing it felt. It was pure passion, something I have not felt in a long time. In the beginning I had all the right reasons to stop it, but I could see in your eyes you wanted it."

"Are you blaming me?"

"Of course not, I would never do that, you were right when it started, you knew I wanted it too, and I truly did, though I would never make the first move, and I am glad you did. But right now it is not what happened, it what happens next that bothers me so much."

"My thoughts exactly, I will not deny what happened, but now that it is done, what to do next?"

"I think we should both go to bed and think about it, and discuss it in the morning." I agreed reluctantly, I wanted to discuss it now, but maybe with everything that had happened, my first night of escorting and having sex with mom was too much for me. Hopefully a full night of rest would help me think more clearly and we would both have an answer in the morning.

I said goodnight to mom and returned to my room, a few minutes later I heard mom go to her room. For about an hour a stared at the ceiling in the dark. My thoughts either returning to the amazing feelings I had when mom gave me the best orgasm I have ever experienced or concerning how I felt afterwards. But towards the end of the long hour I kept remembering the orgasm and tried to recreate it by masturbating. But it was not even close to being as good as mom had made me feel, I had to make a choice. I could choose to forget about it completely or I could tell mom I want more.

In the end it was an easy decision, my morals left my body and jumped out the window as I made my way to mom's room. I knocked gently and stepped into the room. Even in the early dawn light I could see mom watching me intently as I approached her bed.

"I couldn't sleep mom, can I stay with you tonight?"

"Course you can, I was having trouble sleeping too; I think I could do with the company." I slid into bed and moved very close towards mom. I could see it in her eyes, that same desire I witnessed earlier. I cupped her cheek with my hand and gently caressed it.

"Mom, we share a very close and special relationship. What we did today, just made it more so, I know that morally it is wrong, but I love you mom and want to be with you. I don't know what will happen tomorrow, next week or even next year. On Monday I return to University and maybe then we will either just decide not to go further, or we might find we have something very deep and special. But right now I want more of you, I can see it in your eyes you feel the same. So I am going to kiss you again and we will just see what happens."

I leaned down to kiss her, and my hand moved to comb my fingers through her hair as I pulled her face closer to mine. Mom returned the kiss without hesitation and even cupped my ass as she pulled me closer to her, then flipped me on to my back as she became the aggressor. She lifted herself off me and removed her nightie. She helped me remove my sweats and panties as I removed my shirt.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, it made me so wet when I first looked at your breasts and your juicy pussy." She grabbed by hands and held them to her silicone filled boobs. Mom was being quite aggressive, really trying to get me to play with her breasts hard.

"Mom, I want to explore you gently, I think you are the most beautiful and precious thing in the world, I want to love you." mom smiled. She lowered herself gently on top of me, kissing me passionately our tongues gently massaging each other. Mom moved onto her back returning me on top.

"I will let you take charge, do whatever you want to me, explore in whatever way you want."

"Thank you." I continued kissing her before I started to explore her neck. I licked and kissed her neck feeling her heart beat faster. I moved slowly down towards her breasts. I kissed around her nipples, saving them for last as I explored and felt her breasts. They were quite firm and could just about feel the silicon, before I could not avoid her nipples any longer. I kissed and sucked on them, mom arching giving me more access. Her hips moved against me, I could feel her wet pussy rub against my stomach. I suckled her nipples for a while longer before I moved down towards her pussy.

Kissing all over her stomach and again saving her pussy for last, I kissed the inside of her thighs. Taking I deep breath, I took in the arousing smell mom was producing, or I was making her produce. My fingers reached out and with two of them I ran my fingers over her pussy lips, feeling as I did earlier the wetness and juices that mom had produced. I slipped the fingers into my mouth to taste a sample before I moved directly towards the source with my mouth and tongue. On the first lick I could taste the essence that was mom, it was not sweet, but I did like it. It was warm; the heat that was coming from her pussy told me just how excited she was, especially when she moaned my name.

"Lick my pussy, Sophie, I need your tongue in me." I started to lick her, long slow strokes up, down and around her pussy lips before I tried to push my tongue inside. I used my fingers to part her lips to help get my tongue inside her pussy. "That's it baby, fuck me with your tongue." I tried to keep my tongue as hard as possible but at first it kept slipping out. Eventually I got the rhythm together, mom's hips were moving and not making it easier so I put my hand on her stomach to steady us both. But she took my hand and taking two of my fingers rubbed them against her clit.

I got the message and began to gently rub her clit, she still had her hand on mine, but she was really trying to move my fingers hard against her clit. I removed my tongue and replaced it with three of my fingers as I gave up trying to be slow and began to fuck her hard and fast. I let her control my fingers as she got closer and closer to cumming.

"Oh yes, oh baby, oh.... oh..... oh...... SOPHIEEEEEEE." she screamed as she finally came. I stopped fingering her, but her hand continued to move my hand as she made herself cum again, but this time I lifted my head and watched her face as it scrunched before she screamed my name again, then she stopped and panted as she tried to calm down. I moved up, her whole body was shaking, so I held her close as she slowly began to settle.

"Are you ok mom?"

"Never better, never better. Wow, Sophie I have never cum so hard, that was so amazing, to say that was your first time, something about you made me so excited."

"It's the taboo, I think it just adds to the arousal factor, but I am glad I was able to give you pleasure. I would really like to feel it too please?" she smiled and flipped me on to my back again. She kissed me and licked around my lips tasting herself.

"Do I taste ok?" mom asked.

"Very nice, better than any man, and it is a really good sign of how excited I make you feel." She slipped her hand between my legs and began to rub my pussy.

"I can feel you are as excited by me." I nodded as I moaned, arching my back, moving my breasts closer to her mouth. She licked my nipple, and then bit it gently as she continued to rub my pussy. She licked and sucked my nipples for a while longer, her fingers now moving inside me, before she moved down my body. The anticipation was amazing as I waited to feel her tongue on my pussy, and when I did, I came. It was that easy as I screamed.

"Oh MOMMMMM. Oh god, I came, oh god, keep going I need another, please." She rubbed her fingers against my clit as her tongue continued to lick my pussy, inside and out. She had obviously used her tongue a few times before as she managed to keep the pace, especially as it took a while to recover after my first and my second orgasm took another 10 minutes of glorious emotions to come. I lost myself in the work her tongue and fingers were doing. I held her head against my pussy as I moved hard and fast against her face to make me cum quicker, my clit getting more and more sensitive until I finally came, screaming loudly, the pleasure and exhaustion finally got to me and I passed out.

I awoke to a very bright room, I forgot mom had the sun facing her room; it must have been the afternoon. I turned over to find mom was gone again. I put on my shirt and panties as I went to find her. I found her busy in the kitchen making lunch.

"Morning mom. Sleep well?"

"Afternoon. I slept ok but that sun really is a pain especially after I get home so late sometimes; I really need to get thicker curtains. You obviously needed the sleep, you've been asleep for over 8 hours. I've been to the shop and picked up some shopping for lunch and dinner."

"I feel really good, thanks for letting me sleep. And thank you for last night, especially as you managed to make me cum so hard that I passed out."

"Yes, usually when I have sex with a man, he just falls asleep. But to see you pass out like that, especially as I caused it just turned me on so much, I had to masturbate to get myself off, before I joined you asleep."

"So what happens now?"

"As you said this morning, I won't deny that I want to continue what we have done so far. And once you go back to University, we will be able to put things in perspective. So after lunch, maybe we could grab a shower before we return to bed. I want as much sex as I can have with you before tomorrow, when you leave."

"Oh god, so soon, we have not much time, I think I will get my bags packed now while you finish lunch."

It was sad to leave the next day, although I did get the chance to wake up with mom still asleep beside me. Over the next few months mom and I shared many moments together, and I continued to put a few weekends in with the escort agency, allowing me to have enough to pay for my expenses for the next year. Mom and I never did another job together and I continued to earn enough to finish the final two years in no time at all.

But like I said our sexual relationship only lasted a few months. Not to say I turned lesbian or anything, but I had decided that if I could find someone that made me happy like mom did I would attempt a real shot at a serious relationship with somebody, and I did with Claire.

I met Claire at the local gym near where I lived at college. We were together a month before we had sex, it would not compare to mom, but it was different, very good and loving. I had told mom that I had decided to stop having sex with her while I got to know Claire, I was upset as her about this, but she understood as well as I did why I had to try.

Luckily Claire is a very beautiful, caring and loving woman, and I love her with all my heart. I took her to meet mom about 6 months after we started dating, mom was very happy for me and liked Claire a lot.

After I finished University I got a good job I loved and moved in with Claire. She does not know about what mom and I had together, it will remain the only secret I keep from her, but I did tell her about working for the escort agency. Mom eventually found a very loving man to date and settle down with, giving up her job as an escort.

Mom and I don't really discuss what happened, but sometimes we do reminisce. We remember it as the greatest time of our lives and the fact it ended well and at the right time. But sometimes when I masturbate or am having sex with Claire, I sometimes remember my time with mom.

APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers
12