Eshwari - New Nymph on the Block Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to make him hard. Oh, so hard." I whispered in his ear. "I'm going to make his cock throb, just like the way yours is right now."

Hemanth moaned as his mouth began to lick and suck on my chest. By now, my nipples were erect and my pussy was getting hotter. "Then I'm going to put his hot throbbing cock in my mouth and suck on it until he's ready to explode."

Hemanth's hands cupped my small breasts and stroked my nipples with his thumbs.

"Oh yeah?" he moaned softly, taking my left breast into his sucking mouth.

More shivers go through my body. My pussy was on fire. "Then, I'm going to sit on that beautiful cock of his until it is completely inside of me."

Just the thought of that had almost made me cum right then and there. But I was suddenly distracted when I felt Hemanth's cock touch the lips of my hot pussy. He stared down at me with hot passion in his eyes. His lips barely touched mine.

"You mean, like this?" he moaned.

Suddenly I felt his cock slide through my pussy lips and into my hot pussy. My mouth opened as I let out a soft moan, and his tongue quickly met mine. I released his cock. We began to kiss passionately and our tongues feverishly attacking each other. He began to pump his cock in and out of my pussy and as he did, I arched my body upwards in rhythm with his body and it felt so intense and so hot, I was feeling things I never felt before.

His cock felt so big and so alive.

It felt as if it was the very first time I did this. It didn't take too long for me to cum that night. And when I did it was like I had 6 orgasms at once. Soon after, Hemanth exploded inside me, filling me up with a huge load of hot cum.

I think I felt every powerful spurt he shot off. It was sensational. Afterwards, we lay in each other's arms, both of us feeling very satisfied and content.

"You really want to go through with this, huh?" he asked as his fingers lightly stroked my back and ass.

"Yes." I nodded. "I really do."

"Cool." Hemanth said with a smile, giving me his consent.

"When?" he ventured and asked.

His question took me by surprise. I thought about it, but only for a second.

"Tomorrow" I answered. "I think, tomorrow."

12