Eskia Gets Summoned

Story Info
Georgette summons a Demon.
3.9k words
4.59
7.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

Georgette finished inscribing the summoning circle. Standing she looked carefully over the rune inscribed chalk drawing on the floor of her workroom. Something was nagging at her subconscious as she checked every mark against the drawing in the standard tome, the reference book used by all practitioners of magic on Hardain.

Unable to find anything wrong with the drawing Georgette started preparing the ingredients she would need to burn on her brazier as she completed the summoning by chanting the calling ritual to empower the circle.

When she had finished setting out the ingredients Georgette paused before she began the ritual, the circle was still nagging at her.

With a heavy sigh she went back and checked every line and mark against the book once again, unable to find any fault with her copying of the circle she put her spell book on the lectern and knelt by the brazier.

For an hour Georgette chanted the throat twisting sounds of the calling as she added powders and herbs to the brazier at the prescribed points.

She could feel a slight vibration through the floor as a black cloud began to appear in the centre of the circle, red lights like dancing fireflies were spinning around the cloud as first a red arm then head and shoulders of a small female demon appeared out of the thinning smoke. With her conscious mind concentrating on the summoning Georgette's subconscious mind was busy nagging at her about the summoning circle, suddenly something clicked in the back of her mind. "The containment glyph!"

Georgette frantically tried to remember a banishment ritual as hot urine trickled down her leg.

"The containment glyph has been reversed!" she wailed to herself.

She knelt frozen to the floor as the figure walked from the smoke and crossed over her carefully drawn circle. The demon was tiny, barely five feet tall and almost painfully thin. The light red skinned female was naked, she had small breasts with tiny black nipples, her shoulders were adorned with a pair of eight inch wide black wings. Her slender legs led to a bare pussy, the thick lips inflamed with her excitement and glistening with her oils in the light from the brazier. The demon had a pretty face framed with long black hair, tiny pale blue horns poked through her hair.

"Hello sweetheart." Georgette heard the creature say as she fainted.

___________

Georgette woke with a start, she clutched at the sheets and drew them tight to her body before it dawned on her that she was naked and in her own bed on the floor below her workroom.

"Oh good you're awake," Came a cheerful voice from her right, "I've made you some tea and found some cake in the kitchen if you're hungry."

Georgette's head slowly turned towards the voice, her panic filled mind dreading what she would find.

A small black haired girl in a plain white shift dress sat beside of the bed, her black hair no longer had horns poking through it and the pink skin was wing free. She could see that it was the same face, and the girl was the same size, as the demon she had summoned but all traces of her demonic nature were hidden.

"Hi, I'm Eskia." the girl held out a dainty hand to Georgette.

Georgette looked at the hand as if it were a dagger about to be plunged into her heart and tried to grip the sheets even tighter in her white knuckled hands.

With a sad expression on her face the girl sighed and slowly withdrew her hand. The bright smile slowly wavered then became fixed in place.

"Why don't you drink your tea while it's still hot?" Eskia forced herself to sound cheerful.

Georgette just stared at the cup like it was a poisoned chalice.

"Fuck it!" Eskia snapped in frustration and put the cup down a little bit more firmly than she intend, tea slopped into the saucer but thankfully the cup didn't break. The diminutive girl jumped out of the chair she had been sitting on, she paced up and down in front of the bed while Georgette's eyes followed her fearfully.

"I guess you think I'm going to devour your immortal soul or something like that don't you?" Eskia asked, at Georgette's nervous nod she snapped out, "Bullshit!"

Standing in front of the frightened woman Eskia reached out her hand. As Georgette tried to flinch away Eskia held her jaw firmly and turned her head so that Georgette had no choice but to look into Eskie's grey eyes.

"Look sweetheart, demons don't eat souls," She sighed and tried to control her irritation. "That's just bullshit. Now some demons will kill people that's true, but then some humans have been known to kill other people as well you know."

With a heavy sigh she sat down again, Georgette kept looking at her.

"Okay, basic demonology for dummies." Eskia grinned and was pleasantly surprised when she got a feeble smile in return.

"Right then, I'm a Demonette, we aren't really very powerful as demons go but we do have a few unique tricks. Probably the only reason we are so popular with other demons is our ability to provide little eggs that they like to have." Eskia laughed, "Well that and we are one hell of a good fuck!"

Georgette gasped slightly and blushed at Eskia's comment, she snickered softly.

"So, as a demon we are kind of limited in what we can and can't do, especially on this world." Eskia closed her eyes for a moment as she shuddered. "You really don't want to know what would happen if I broke the rules."

"Wh, what are the r,rules?" Georgette stammered.

"Um, well the first one is if it's a student wizard we have to behave like we are being controlled get a good shagging as payment then return home when we get banished."

"T,the cont," Georgette cleared her throat then sat up in her bed a little more though she still clutched the sheet tightly to her body. "That's so no one notices that the containment glyph has been reversed."

Eskia nodded, "Yeah that's right. If they were to catch on and fix all the text books the demon that was responsible for slipping up would suffer," Eskia shuddered again.

Georgette studied the demon for a moment.

"It must be pretty bad if it would scare a demon!" she said.

By now Georgette was sitting up straight in the bed and wasn't clutching at the sheet. Eskia smiled and handed over the tea again, she was pleased when Georgette took the offered cup with a small smile.

"Yep, it's bad. I'm not going to go into detail, 'cos I don't even want to think about it, but they set a creature called a raptor after us. It's kind of all magic and teeth with a nasty attitude, a raptor never loses its prey."

"So you said rules, that's just one so far." Georgette remarked as she sipped her tea.

Eskia nodded and continued.

"Okay, so if it's not a student wizard and they are working alone we can break out of the circle. But we are not allowed to reveal ourselves and have to be discreet, if we obey the rules we can stay here for the triple six if we want to, that's six hundred and sixty six years."

Georgette frowned and put her empty cup down on the side cabinet.

"Eskia I'm not an idiot, please don't treat me like one. You left out something very important, if you need to keep the fact that you're not bound to the circle a secret then what happens to the wizard that summoned you." She took a deep breath to calm the rising panic.

"I mean, I know you must be supposed to kill the wizard that summoned you to keep your secret. I don't like that but I can understand it. But what I don't know is why, if you are supposed to kill me, you've gone to all this effort to explain yourself to me? Now that doesn't seem to make sense."

Georgette looked at Eskia expectantly. Eskia fidgeted in her seat like a little kid that had been caught out in a lie.

"Well," She started then paused. "um, well, I uh, alright I don't like killing if I can avoid it okay." She sighed, "Look Demonettes generally aren't really very good at senseless violence. I mean if it had been a male wizard that had summoned me then I would probably have fucked him to death and he would have died with a smile on his face." She giggled.

"When we fuck a male human we drain some of his life energy which we can then use to feed us. If we want to totally drain them they will keep fucking us until they die of old age, takes maybe six, seven hours depending on how strong they are."

"And women?" Georgette asked.

"Well with women it's different, uh we can harvest eggs from women. We basically cause all of their eggs to ripen at the same time then harvest them. She gets a mind blowing orgasm but ends up barren, no eggs left you see."

Georgette tightened the sheet around herself again.

"And is that what you intend for me?" she asked without a quaver in her voice.

Eskia shook her head sadly.

"Honey it's too late for that. You have been having some pains in your lower stomach for a long time now haven't you?" she asked.

Georgette stared hard at Eskia for a moment then nodded slowly. Eskia took her hand and held it with both of her own.

"You have a growth love, a tumour that is growing quite quickly inside your womb." Eskia told her as gently as she could.

Georgette took a deep breath, Eskia could see her eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"Ah," Georgette nodded again, "So I'm not going to be around to give away your secrets anyway. How, how long have I got left?"

Eskia looked deeply into Georgette's eyes.

"A good few years if I remove the tumour for you." She said.

Georgette looked shocked.

"You can do that, I mean why would you?" She gasped.

"I don't really know," Eskia said, "I know that I can trust you. I, I know that the easiest way would be for me to either kill you or just let you die, problem solved. It, I just," Eskia sighed, "It just doesn't feel right to do nothing!"

Georgette squeezed Eskia's hand and chuckled.

"Who would have guessed I would summon a demon with a soft heart."

Eskia groaned.

"I know I've always had this problem. I've tried and tried but being mean and cruel just isn't me." she finished with a giggle.

"So you think you can heal me, remove this tumour then?" Georgette asked.

"I know I can remove it but some damage has already been done. Your eggs are gone, there is nothing I can do to bring them back, I'm sorry." Eskia told her.

"That I can live with." Georgette said with a sad smile. "I'm forty three years old and I've not been with a man." She blushed slightly. "I, ah, I prefer the company of um, women."

Eskia grinned with delight.

"That's great, maybe we could be more than friends then." Eskia smirked, "That is if you can get over any weird human/demon hang-ups you might have."

Georgette burst out laughing.

"Oh shit!" She gasped as she tried to catch her breath. "To think I was worried you wanted to kill me and you only wanted to jump me!"

Eskia pouted, "I didn't just want to fuck you!" She sputtered, "I was hoping we could be friends."

Georgette pulled Eskia over onto the bed, she kissed Eskia's pouting lips causing the demon to giggle.

"I'll have you know I don't have any human/demon hang-ups, it's just men that I have hang-ups about. Not sexy little demonettes."

Eskia kissed Georgette, her tiny tongue teased the woman's lips until it was granted entrance. Their kiss deepened as their tongues met and explored each others mouths.

Eskia moaned softly as Georgette gently cupped one of her tiny breasts and slowly rubbed the hard nipple. Eskia pulled back from the kiss and ripped her shift over her head and sat naked on the bed.

"Oh my," Georgette gasped, "You're beautiful."

Her gaze swept down Eskia's body from the pretty face down to the pert little breasts capped with dusky pink tiny nipples, across the taught stomach with an incredibly slim waist. Eskia's legs hid most of her moist treasure but her bald mons was visible along with a dark red clit peeking out from the top of her slit.

Grinning Eskia pulled down the sheet to reveal Georgette' slim body. She had an angular face that at rest looked quite severe but Eskia had already become entranced by the way that every emotion played over Georgette's face with every mood changing the woman's appearance. Short brown hair, it looked to have been hacked off for convenience rather than a decent hair cut.

Her breasts were larger than Eskia's, but then most were, they showed some sag due to her age but were still pleasing to Eskia's eye. Georgette's stomach had a pronounced paunch to it that was actually down to the size of the growth in her womb rather than fat.

Somewhere in the dense forest between Georgette's legs Eskia knew there was a succulent pussy, she knew it was there as she could smell the woman's redolent oils but the dense bush hid it from view.

Georgette looked to be undecided whether she wanted to grab the sheet and cover herself up or grab Eskia so Eskia made the decision for her and crawled over onto Georgette and kissed her. As they kissed Eskia rested her weight on her elbows and cupped a breast in each hand.

Georgette moaned into Eskia's mouth as the demon teased her nipples.

Eskia slid down to take Georgette's right nipple into her mouth, sealing her lips around the hard bud she applied a gentle suction as she grazed the tip with her teeth.

Georgette gasped as her hands came up to hold Eskia's head to her chest. Her fingers softly stroked the skin behind Eskia's ears causing a moan that transmitted itself through Eskia to Georgette's nipple as the fingers traced over her sensitive horn buds.

Eskia was still happily teasing the nipple when Georgette guided her head towards the other nipple. Taking a little more of the breast into her mouth this time Eskia gripped the nipple gently between her teeth and slowly moved her head around in a circle taking the tip of Georgette's breast with it. Georgette groaned at the gentle tugging, gasping from time to time as a harder tug sent a bolt of pleasure through her.

Moving down further Eskia used her fingers to part the thick hair over Georgette's pussy to reveal the weeping slit. Eskia swept her tongue through the channel up to the surprisingly small clit hidden beneath it's unusually large hood. As Eskia tried to tease the little bud from it's hiding place Georgette writhed around on the bed gasping and crying out softly.

Eventually Eskia gave up trying to get at Georgette's clit the natural way, A little leak of energy and she moulded Georgette's vagina shrinking the hood of her clit back to almost nothing before letting the clit grow to what Eskia thought of as more normal, as an afterthought she increased the number of nerve endings across the whole genital area. Finally Eskia removed all of Georgette's hair from her body below the neck and made sure it wouldn't regrow.

As Eskia rasped her tongue through Georgette's slit once more the woman shrieked and almost flew off of the bed.

"Oh fuck!" Georgette shouted, She craned her head up to peer down at a smug Eskia.

"What the fuck was that?" She demanded and then caught sight of her now bald mons. "Oh Lords, what happened to my puss?" she gasped.

Eskia drew back and looked a little embarrassed.

"Uh, when I licked you I could see that your clit was really very small and with a hood that was thicker and larger than normal, I, I thought I could help."

Georgette still looked concerned.

"But, but all my hair has fallen out! Am I sick, is it the tumour?"

Eskia giggled.

"No silly, I removed it so that it's easier to do this." Eskia said then licked up Georgette's pussy again before sucking her clit into her mouth as she vibrated the sensitive organ with her tongue.

"Oooooooohhhhhh Fuuuuuuck!" Georgette's wail rose to a scream as her body thrashed about on the bed.

When she regained control of her arms Georgette reached down and encouraged Eskia to crawl up beside of her.

"Oh Lords honey," Georgette gasped. "Oh my that was so good. I don't think I have ever cum that hard, didn't even know I could cum as hard of that."

She kissed Eskia softly.

"I think honey that there is a very good chance we are going to be the best of friends." She paused and looked seriously at Eskia, "But in future could you talk to me before you change anything else like that, okay?"

Eskia smiled and nodded.

"Okay I can do that, Uh, do you want me to change it back?" she asked with a slight smirk on her face.

Georgette threw back her head and laughed.

"Not on you life! I can't wait to feel like that again." Georgette grinned. "But now I think I want to see what a demonic pussy tastes like."

Georgette pushed Eskia over onto her back and leant down to lap at one of Eskia's tiny nipples. Eskia moaned and put her hand to the back of Georgette's head.

"Oh yeah lover, suck it please!" Eskia moaned.

Georgette sucked the cone of Eskia's breast into her mouth and bit gently on its tip. Her hand came up to grip the other nipple and tugged gently on it. Eskia growled low in her throat.

"Oh yessss!" her body shook as to Georgette's surprise Eskia came from having her nipples played with.

Looking down at her new lover Georgette grinned.

"I've never bedded a woman who could cum from having her nipples sucked."

"What can I say, Us Demonettes are horny sluts, we cum easy and often, hint, hint." Eskia laughed.

A grinning Georgette took the hint and moved down Eskia's body to look at her pussy, the whole of Eskia's groin glistened with her juices.

Georgette was fascinated by the sight of Eskia's sex, she had never seen a bare pussy before and was astonished by how much better it looked. Eskia's cunt lips were swollen with her excitement and gaped open allowing Georgette to see all the detail of her lovers moist sex.

She could see the slightly open entrance to Eskia's vagina, above that was the tiny pee hole, on an impulse she stabbed lightly at the little hole with the tip of her tongue causing Eskia's hips to jerk as she gasped.

At the top of her slit sat Eskia's clit, proudly erect it was definitely the largest clit Georgette had ever seen. Georgette poked at the pee hole again then ran her tongue down to Eskia's weeping hole driving her tongue deep into the hot depths

"Cinnamon!" Georgette realised with surprise as the scent and flavour of Eskia's juices flooded her senses.

Georgette made love to Eskia's pussy with all the skill learnt through a lifetime of loving women as Eskia rode the peaks of her orgasms, screaming and thrashing about on the bed.

Georgette lost count of the number of times that Eskia came as Georgette licked her lover's bald cunt but eventually the muscles in her tongue grew too tired for her to continue. For the finale she moved up to the huge clit and sucked hard on it, laving it with her tongue.

Eskia's cries went up in pitch as she pressed her heels down into the bed forcing her pusy hard into Georgette's face. When Eskia slumped back to the bed Georgette knelt up and looked at the sweaty demon lying on her bed with satisfaction.

"Oh fuck that was good." Eskia murmured sleepily, she looked up at Georgette through lidded eyes, "You're all sticky." she giggled.

A grinning Georgette swiped a finger across her cheek and sucked it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, sure are sweetheart, and so are you, we need a bath."

"Awwww later, I'm too tired now." Eskia grumbled.

Georgette cocked her head to one side and looked at her lover.

"I didn't know demons needed to sleep. Come to think of it we were taught that Demonettes could hardly talk and were little more than animals."

Eskia giggled.

"That's something that started about six thousand years ago as a bit of a joke and eventually became one of the rules. About ninety six percent of all demonic summoning are for Demonettes, but there are only two hundred and five of us. Almost all of the Demonettes that are summoned are actually other species of demons. As I said it started out as a joke but it was decided that the human worlds would find us less intimidating and find out less about us if they thought we were almost all dumb cum sluts."

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers
12