Esmeralda

Story Info
Costa Rican Hottie experiences a wild afternoon.
2.8k words
4.24
41.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain was pounding against the windshield of my Mustang, as if the wipers couldn't move fast enough. I had the radio up halfway as the loud sound of the exhaust note bellowed through the interstate, all of a sudden the cell phone rang. I glanced at the caller ID, it was an unknown number, so I didn't answer. A few minutes later it rang again, it was the same number, so this time I answered. Frustrated, because I had to shift between 3rd and 4th gear, I picked up.

"Hello!" it was a lady's voice with a thick Spanish accent. The sound of her voice was so pleasant, I immediately forgot I was angry. In broken English she responded.

"Vitus, this is Esmeralda, are Ju coming?!"

I replied "Yeah I'm on the way, I just hit some traffic but I'll be there."

Sounding patient she told me, "Its 4:15 already, we close at 5:00, but I'll wait for ju okay!"

"I responded I'm pretty close; I'll be there in a few. I'm ten minutes out."

We ended the conversation; I drove a little faster to get there sooner.

As for myself, I'm 5'11, 200 lbs., bald, physically fit. I'm dark-toned. Some people compare me to the likes of the actor Morris Chestnut.

For the rest of my trip, I tried envisioning what she would look like in person. I was now only a few minutes from the real estate office, but I was getting restless. I exited the interstate, and the rain suddenly started to clear up. This allowed me to push the Mustang a little harder. I finally made it to the real estate office, where I parked right in front of the place.

The office wasn't exactly what I expected; it was a store front office with apartments above it. I wasn't sure if this was the right place until I saw the sign on the window. I got out of the car and walked into the small office, everyone seemed busy and in hurry. I walked up to the front office, there was an attractive young Latin girl sitting at the desk. I thought this must be her. I approached the desk and introduced myself.

"Hello, I'm Vitus. I have an appointment with Esmeralda."

She replied, "Ok. She's upstairs on the third floor waiting for you, I'll call her for you."

The office was set up pretty awkward. I had to go outside and walk up a stairwell to what looked like an old apartment building. I was feeling a bit uneasy. When I got to the third floor where there were lots of people in the office running around in a pandemonium. I stopped one of the guys and asked.

"Do you know where can I find Esmeralda?"

Unsure, scratching his head, he replied.

"Down the hall, behind the green door, if she's not gone already."

I said "thanks" and hurried down the hall. I knocked on the door and I heard a voice that was familiar.

"Who is it?"

"It's me Vitus. We talked earlier. I'm here for an appointment."

She hurriedly opened the door and said,

"So Ju made it!"

After looking at each other, all I could do was stand there with my mouth open, she was so beautiful! She stood about 5'8" with jet black hair, olive complexion , her eyes were green and very round. The kind of eyes that seem to give off a trance when you look at them. A few seconds passed by and she said.

"Come in. We have lot of stuff to do."

I followed her inside. Walking behind her, I was checking her out. She wore a flowered summer dress, with flip flop sandals, the dress contoured with her shape as if it was molded to her body, her well-manicured fingernails, and toes were meticulously painted in a pinkish color.

She sat me down at the desk facing the window; while I was sitting there, people were coming in and out, making copies and faxes. Esmeralda was also running in and out. Every time she passed by, I stole a glance at her. At last, she gave me an application and demanded,

"Hurry! it's almost time to quit."

I filled out the papers as fast as I could and gave the papers back to Esmeralda, at that time she had more papers to give me, so I started writing quickly and over time the crowd became less and less. I looked up at the window through the blinds and noticed that the sun had started to appear through the clouds. Trying to make small talk, I looked at Esmeralda and said,

"It looks like the sun is coming back out."

When I said this we locked eyes for a second and she said,

"Yeah it is, but I'm stuck here. Everyone else has plans but I'm stuck working.''

I asked her, "Don't you have a boyfriend or husband to go to after work?"

Before she could answer, one of the supervisors came in and asked Esmeralda,

"How much time do you need?"

Esmeralda replied,

"Twenty minutes more, I still need to file."

The supervisor exhaled and asked,

"Well could you lock up, because I have to pick up my kids?"

Esmeralda looked up at the supervisor, they started to talk in Spanish, then supervisor tossed the keys on the desk, she gave me a smile and left the office. The sense of urgency around the office became less, fewer people coming in and out until there were none, because it was quitting time for most. I started filling out the forms. After a while the room became quiet, so was the area outside the office. I looked up and I noticed Esmeralda was staring at me; it looked as if she was stalling for something. I looked up at her and asked,

"Am I taking too long?"

"No, Ju ok. Is it hot in here?" She said

"A little."

She then raised the blinds, then the window, just enough to stick her head out. She must have seen one her coworkers outside as she was looking and screamed out her name.

"Hey Carmen!!"

The two engaged in a conversation through the window in Spanish. They were talking a little loud because she was screaming down from the third floor to the streets to talk to her friend. I became distracted and looked up. And couldn't believe what I saw!

Esmeralda had leaned out the window so far; she had half her body hanging out the window. The summer dress she was wearing had risen up over her buttocks. At this point I couldn't help but enjoy the show. I couldn't write anything else after seeing this.

Esmeralda was so involved in her conversation; she was oblivious to what was going on inside the office. My eyes beamed in on her ass, and were riveted there. I wanted to get a closer look, so I quietly walked up behind her, got down on one knee to get a closer look. She was wearing a white cotton thong that fit her to perfection. The white cotton seat was lined perfectly with the crease of her pussy, the thin strap of her thong disappeared between her buttocks.

I stood there for a few seconds before I decided to make a bold move, and planted a soft kiss on her left buttock! I pulled back for a second. I wasn't sure how she would react, but to my surprise she kept talking to her friend as if I didn't do anything at all! I was wondering if she even felt it or even noticed at all if I was there.

This time I took a soft bite on the right side of her ass, and Esmeralda let out a loud laugh, without missing a beat! She kept her conversation going with Carmen. After this, I was sure that she knew I was behind her, so I stuck my tongue out lined it with the crease her pussy made through her thong,and slowly moved it upward toward her ass.I was getting ready to do it again, when all of a sudden.I felt a firm grip on my wrist! I looked over and I noticed Esmeralda it was she who had taken this death grip on my wrist.

She had completely pulled back from the window. She was holding my wrist tightly, her eyes were shut tight and her bottom lip was quivering. She finally composed herself, gave me this mean look and said.

"What are ju doing! Are ju crazy?!! Somebody see us!! Don't do dis!!"

I didn't know what was going to happen next, if she was going to throw me out, or call the police. I looked at her, and told her.

"Look. I'm sorry but you had your ass out for the word to see! But if you don't want to finish this deal, Ill understand."

Esmeralda left my arm and walked out of the room and into another part of the office before I could say anything else; she was horny as hell, I just didn't know it yet. She stood there for a minute thinking about what just happened, and stuck her head through the door and demanded.

"Ju come in here!"

I followed her to this other room, it was a lounge lined with couches. She stood in the center of the room. I walked up to her, she put her arms around my neck, and gave me a long passionate kiss!

We paused for a second with locked eyes, then we kissed again. While we were kissing, I put my hands on her ass and slowly raised the summer dress. Esmeralda raised her hands over her head, so the dress could come off with ease. We continued to kiss. I was taller than her so she had to stand on her toes. The kissing became awkward after a period of time, so she pushed me to the couch. She then climbed on top of me. I unsnapped her bra, and with me raising my torso to help her, she pulled my shirt over my head. In one smooth but quick move she unbuckled my pants and started to pull them down. I kicked them off in an awkward fashion. We just stood there admiring each other's bodies for a minute.

Her nipples were stiff and pointed out like two Hershey's Kisses. I was so turned on, I started to kiss and suck on her nipples. She let out a soft moan and leaned back her head . She started to rub my dick through my shorts. I was so hard, the head of my dick popped up through the top of my shorts. She stopped for a second to take a peek to see if it looked like it felt in her hand. I my dick was standing at attention, fully erect at about ten inches. It looked like a police baton sticking out from my shorts; the head was like a big mushroom, veins going all the way to the base. Esmeralda looked for a second as if she was ready to give up. She yelled.

"Dios mío! I cannot do dis!"

I said, "What's wrong?"

"Too much big! Too much!"

We were too far along to give up; I took her hand and placed it on my dick. she started to run her hand along the base, then up to the head giving it a soft squeeze. She then placed her hand on my chest and pushed me down slowly. She wanted to be on top to control the situation. I was out of my shorts totally naked, Esmeralda was still in her thong. There was an obvious wet spot on them, and I noticed the juices on her thighs glistening, as she positioned herself over me.

We started to kiss like it was our last day on earth; Esmeralda started to grind on my dick through her thong, I could feel her warm juices on my dick, by this time, her thong was drenched. I grabbed her by the hips and guided her movements, her tits were swinging back and forth, I started to softly kiss one, and then the other as they moved forward in my direction.

Esmeralda's movements started to pick up. She was so wet she stopped for a second reached behind her and grabbed my dick by the base, she moved her thong to the side with her index finger, and mounted herself on the head of my dick. Her movements were slow and controlled, the feeling got better each time she pushed down, I started to feel resistance with about four inches left outside her, that's where she stopped pushing down. She started to slowly move up and down up to this point. Her breathing started to get heavy as if she was in a marathon. Her movements started to gather speed. I knew she was about to explode, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her bottom lip was quivering again. Her moans started to get louder.

"AYE!! AYE!! AYE!!"

Her movements started to pick up so fast I couldn't believe the amount of energy she had. I squeezed her ass firmly to hold on for the ride.

"Agarra el culo!!" (Grab my ass)!

"Agarra el culo!!" (Grab my ass)!

She yelled out as she bucked back and forth, she was moving like a wild horse at the rodeo. I squeezed her ass even harder this time, and thrust harder upwards and the remaining four inches disappeared inside her. She let out a yelp so loud if there was anyone else left in the office I'm sure they would have heard us.

"AYE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hacerlo de nuevo!!" (do it again)!!

"Hacerlo de Nuevo!!" (do it again)!!

She yelled out. At this point I was pounding in and out of her so fast and hard, it made a clapping sound with each thrust.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Was the sound in the room joined with Esmeralda's loud screams. All the hard thrusting sent Esmeralda over the top, she was about to explode again. She threw her head back her eyes were closed as if she wanted this moment to last forever; the look of pleasure on her face was unmistakable. She started to come, her juices started to make this crackling sound. Then she pushed herself all the way down. I was balls deep inside her, she started to slide back and forth. I could feel the come build up in my balls. I was ready to come, I felt myself getting harder inside her and she enjoyed every moment. I grabbed her ass even harder as she slid back and forth she knew I was about to go. I let her ass go because I was going to pull out; to my surprise Esmeralda started to grind even harder until I came inside. The spurts started to erupt; they were so strong they would have shot three feet in the air if I would have pulled out. The spurts kept coming until I finally went limp inside her. I looked down and I saw the white lava just oozing out from her pussy.

We were both breathing very heavy, drenched in each other's sweat. Even her hair was wet. She collapsed on my chest, where we rested for about ten minutes. As time went on, Esmeralda got up and went to the other room where she found some moist towels and gave them to me to clean up and said.

"Come on, we need go!"

I cleaned up and dressed, we started to head for the door. I noticed she had this look of concern on her face, I looked up and asked her

"Is everything OK?"

She asked if she was going to see me again after this, and was concerned about me wanting to pull out. She looked and me and said,

"Don't worry, I cannot pregnant."

"Why is that?" I asked

"Because I have patch." She replied.

She looked on the desk, grabbed the papers and started to file them. She looked up to me with her hypnotic eyes and said,

"We finish on Friday ok."

"Yeah. I'll be here."

She gave me a long kiss, smiled and said.

"You need go now."

I started to go downstairs and noticed it was already dark outside, night time had already come. I hadn't realized I spent so much time there. On the way down, I heard lots of laughing and talking as I had to pass the office downstairs. As I approached the office I noticed the younger Latin girl from earlier, joined by three more Latin girls, and a gay guy. They all were talking loudly up to the point when I walked up. Then the room went silent. I could hear the whispering in Spanish as I passed by them.

I walked outside and started up the black Mustang as the young group stared out the window and watched as the black shiny car disappeared into the night.