Esmeralda and the White Boy

Story Info
White boy meets up with an older black woman.
4.2k words
4.33
38.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18 years.

*****

Late one night in early summer Roy Samson parked his Toyota Celica at the far end of Robe Street and walked to a single-fronted cottage on the opposite side of the road. He had been given this address by one of the senior partners in the solicitors' office where he worked as an articled clerk.

The twenty-one year old entered the gate and rang the doorbell of the house. He was greeted by a compactly-built black woman wearing a loose-fitting multi-coloured shift. Smelling slightly of body odour laced with Jean Nate. One of her front teeth was capped with gold. She had very dark skin and her braided hair was gathered in a bun.

Roy followed the woman into a narrow hallway. She then opened a door on her right.

'The bedroom's this way,' she said, leading him through a comfortably furnished sitting-room that had a lived-in feel despite its austerity. Reaching the bed she turned to face him.

'What can I do for you, white boy?' she asked with an earthy grin.

Roy smiled self-consciously. 'I'm looking for a girl.'

'Aren't we all. How much money you got, boy?'

'One hundred dollars.'

She caught his nervous look and smiled.

'One hundred dollars! I can only give you a hand job for a hundred bucks.' Her voice took on a no-nonsense authoritative edge.

'You're the girl then, are you?'

'Sure I am. You got any objections to a bit of black stuff?'

'Not at all.' The white boy smiled at the black woman.

'You'd better sit here, next to me.' She patted the mattress.

She then crossed her legs, showing quite a lot of thigh as he sat beside her. She realised she had allowed her skirt to side up, but she made no attempt to straighten it.

Instead the dark-skinned woman allowed her bare knee to touch against the young man's thigh. He was exactly the type of submissive male she craved to appease her own dominant sexual tendencies, she thought.

She leant towards him, her breasts almost in his face. The musky odour of French perfume invaded his nostrils. Her dress showed-off her ample breasts perfectly.

She wore no bra, he thought, and her longish, slightly sagging tits had big nipples moulded to the cotton fabric of her dress. He was feasting on her body with his eyes, she saw his face flushing hotly.

It excited her to know a much younger man was checking out he body.

'It'll cost you,' she said, uncrossing her long legs. He was entranced. Such silky smooth legs with muscular curves.

He continued to stare at her athletic legs, and was imagining her thighs wrapped around his neck.

But at the same time he was shy, awkward, nervous. He broke eye-contact, and was now staring down at the floor.

She looked at him steadily.'You a bit nervous?' she asked.

'Yes ... um ... I'm a bit nervous.'

'There's no need to be nervous, boy,' she purred.

She stood up, arched her back, her bottom protruding.

'You sure you got no more money, white boy?'

'Quite sure. You can check my wallet if you don't believe me.'

'You trust me with your wallet?'

'Sure. Why not?'

'This your first time, boy?'

'Sort of.'

'How old are you?'

'Twenty-one.'

'Twenty-one? You look sixteen to me.'

'Twenty-one today, in fact. You can check my driving license if you like.'

'Twenty-one! Your birthday today? Happy birthday, boy. I guess I'm to be your birthday present to you from yourself.' Taking his hand she squeezed it gently. 'You are twenty-one and I am forty-two. Exactly double your age.'

She smoothed her dress with the flat of her hands.

'Yes. What's your name?' he asked

'Esmeralda. And you are?'

'Roy. Roy Samson.'

She looked at him, taking in the strong chin that complimented his fair-skinned boyish features. She stroked his hair and smelled the scent of soap. She was pleased he was clean.

'Roy. That's a nice name. Can I take the hundred from your wallet?'

'Yes.' He hands it to her.

Esmeralda opens the wallet and takes out the money as well as a photo of a naked girl.

'And who is this?' she eyes him curiously.

'Give me that!'

He made a grab for the photo but Esmeralda holds it out of his reach.

'Woman troubles?'

'Yes.'

'She your girlfriend? She your bitch?'

'No,' Roy says sorrowfully.

Esmeralda leant forward, lowering her voice several notches. 'What's her name?'

'Rowena ... I don't want to talk about her.'

'Like that is it?'

'Yes.'

She made a disagreeable snorting sound through her nose. 'You carry the torch for some worthless female?'

'Not any more.'

'Cheer up. We all live lives of quiet desperation.'

He is surprised. 'You've read Henry Thoreau?'

'Nah. Read that in a woman's magazine, only last week,' the black woman clarified.

Her sympathy towards Roy, though slightly theatrical, was genuine. She licked her very full lips.

'So, what's it to be, big boy? You want me to pull you for the hundred dollars?'

'No. I was wanting oral sex.'

'Why?'

'I have problems, sometimes.'

'What sort of problems?'

'It's a bit embarrassing ... it's personal. It's not something I can talk about. If you really want to know ... I'm not good at it.'

Esmeralda was studying his face as he talked. Then she spoke gently.

'In my experience, which as you can imagine, is considerable, men have two main sexual problems.'

'Only two?'

'Yes. Problem one. Getting it up. Problem two. Keeping it up. Which problem did you have with that bitch, Rowena?'

'Problem number two. I was too quick for her I couldn't keep it up to satisfy her.'

'And you ejaculated too quick. You do realise that guys last a lot longer the second time. Did you try again?'

'No. She pushed me away. And didn't want me near her again.'

'Cunt of a bitch!'

Esmeralda is unable to control her disgust.

'I just walked off. I couldn't face her.'

'No boy does it well the first time. You just needed to pace yourself. What's important is how you do it. It's like anything else. It requires practice.'

She looked at him with compassion, then spoke again.

'Perhaps I can give you a few tips about what women like.'

'I haven't got much money.'

'I know that. Normally for a hundred dollars, I only give a hand job. But you need more than that. But as it is your birthday, I think I can go a step further for a hundred bucks. Normally, I charge one hundred dollars for a hand job, one fifty for a blow job, and two hundred for a poke, which can be either back or front, arse or cunt. Your choice.'

'I haven't got two hundred.'

'I know that, white boy. But as I said, it's your birthday and sort of your first time. And you trusted me with your wallet. And I like you. I want to make it really special for you. So, lets's get undressed.'

Esmeralda stood up and slowly stripped off her clothes, lifting her multi-coloured dress up over her head, and posing almost stark naked before him. She did have on a sheer half-scoop white lace bra with a good amount of support for her heavy breasts, her midnight dark nipples visible. Roy is transfixed by her cleavage and loves the smooth black skin of her belly. His eyes couldn't get enough of her, she thought. Her muscles were toned and dark. Apart from the bra, all she had on was a pair of miniscule white panties, not quite covering the hemispheres of her smooth black behind.

Esmeralda was well aware that Roy was staring at her tits.

'My bra ... it unhooks from the front,' she told him. 'I'll let you undo it.'

He didn't need telling twice.

Her body was hard and muscular, he thought, perfectly defined as if sculptured from granite. And her bottom was two big round orbs of flesh.

Roy paused to note the contrast between his own milky white skin and her rich dark complexion.

She was soon to slide her panties down the smooth black skin of her legs. Slowly as if to tease. And when she turned towards Roy, she revealed a wild, unruly, untrimmed bush.

She sat naked on the bed and spread her legs. Roy is spellbound by the full beauty of her exposed firm black body and muscled thighs.

She got up and walked across the room to the table under the window. Her behind swaying from side to side as she moved. She has the looks and figure of a catwalk model, he thought.

Roy realised she was posing for him, deliberately showing off her full-bodied fleshy figure. He took in the dark umber breasts with their oversize maroon areolas. He was anxious to see once more the coarse hair of her pubic bush and glimpse the wet lips of her glistening twat.

He was not disappointed. She sat on the chair by the table and opened her thighs to expose her groin to him. Showing her copious black curls, her satiny skin.

She stood up before him.

'Lie on the bed for me, white boy,' commanded the dusky dominatrix.

'Okay,' he was quick to oblige.

'Take the rest of your clothes off, boy,' She began to help him undress. 'And be quick about it ... You still nervous?'

'Yes. Just a little bit nervous and anxious,' he said as he took off his T-shirt and slipped down his jeans.

'It's going to be fine.' Esmeralda smiled. 'You're going to be okay. I'm going to make you feel good tonight.'

He dropped his underpants.

His cock is not fully erect. His anxiety has made him soften some.

'You're only half mast, Roy boy,' she observed.

'I'm sorry.'

'No need to be sorry,' she said. 'Let's get started. First, I'll suck you. This way we'll deal directly with problem number one. You won't have much trouble getting it up. This is what oral sex is all about. It's the best solution for problem number one. Getting it up. Now, sit on the edge of the bed, facing me, and I'll attend to you,' she said coming towards him. 'I'll suck you, but I won't suck you off completely.'

She dropped onto her knees and started sucking him vigorously. Her fingers on his hairy balls. Her wet tongue caressing.

He's not that large down here, she thought. She could feel him grow. Circumcised, the head huge and smooth. So she took the bulbous head in her hand and traced a soft line underneath the shaft to the area under the glans.

Taking a breath she bent down again and took his penis into her mouth. She slowly pressed her lips over the head and swirled her tongue around it. Then she let his cock take over the inside of her mouth.

His cock is now very stiff. Roy is delighted.

She lowered down on the shaft once more bobbing her head up and down, taking most of his cock in her wet mouth, going as far down on it as she could. She then licked around each testicle in turn before taking him yet again into her mouth.

She was now picking up the pace, pumping him hard as he breathed faster. They kissed deeply, their tongues exploring each others' mouths. Warm probing kisses that promised so much more.

At last she takes the dominant position on top and is in complete control. Her thighs wide apart, over him.

Then she pulls away from him. 'That's enough for now.'

Roy reached out and touched her breasts, felt the big sensitive dark nipples.

'Make my nipples hard,' she ordered. She placed his hands on her breasts and told him to kneed them roughly. He was pinching and rolling her nipples, which were hard as solid pebbles between his fingers.

'That feels wonderful,' she murmured.

He leaned back watching her plump black nipples swell under his hands.

'Suck them too,' she cried. 'Then use your tongue down below.'

She was spreading her legs wide apart enough to give him the fullest access to her womanhood. Directing him to use his tongue on her wet furrow. Soft, wet, slow and strong. To venture into the wet, warm confines. Then she felt the touch of his tongue against her clitoris moving deeply inside her.

She pulled away. Then rubbing her hand on his thigh. And was giving him a gentle unhurried hand job.

He deferred to her on everything. She remained the aggressor. She became more aroused when she initiated physical intimacy herself. Riding each cascading wave as it passed through her. Adrenaline coursing through her body. Her heart pounding.

He felt her hips buck against his face, felt her orgasm against his face. Riding him she felt incredibly in control, putting herself completely in charge. Incredibly empowering.

Their tongues were engaged in a dual for supremacy in each others' mouths. They continued to make love to each others' bodies with their mouths.

Esmerlda turned and shimmied her hips, making her thighs quiver, as so do both of her arse cheeks. She simulates a lust thrust with her body towards Roy.

A little while later she was explaining that intercourse should always follow cunnilingus when you have problem number one. And that a smaller penis was better for sucking and deep throating - with less likelihood of gagging, she said.

This time, she touched his anus. And he found it strangely arousing when she did.

'Feels good, doesn't it?' She laughed. 'Here's how we deal with problem number two, - keeping it up.'

'In a moment I will want you to enter me from behind. But don't put it in too far because it will be too tight for you. If it's too tight, it'll probably make you come too soon. And we don't want that.'

She goes to the table under the window and opens a drawer and brings out a large tube of K-y jelly and hands it to the boy. 'This is to grease up my hole.'

Roy put his hands on her wide hips then smeared the jelly on his middle finger and caressed her flabby behind until her sphincter muscle relaxed and loosened up her nether muscles. He then gently worked a single finger into her little brown hole.

'Put it in as tight as you can,' the dominant older woman cried. Her hands were holding her cheeks apart.

He was softly probing her anus now with his finger. He bent down and brushed his tongue against her arse hole. And she almost came on the spot.

After his hands had caressed her globular hemispheres, he placed his arm around her body coming to rest on the table. She then generously spread the jelly all over his right hand and fingers. And squirted some gel between his legs and over his cock.

'I want you to put your fingers right up into my back hole. You will find plenty of space between the cheeks. That's right, put two fingers right in to my cherry and make sure it is well-greased.

'I want you to have a lot of fun back there, Roy boy. Just put your dick in between my cheeks and move it slowly around and up and down but not too deep. Do you understand?'

'Yes.'

Roy did as he was told when Esmeralda bent over the table and presented her large arse for his pleasure and use.

It was a high, round arse, sticking well out, not fat, but definitely a big bubble-butt all round.

Although he pulled her back on him for just a moment, he was thrusting hard but not too deep. The huge, naked black arse that was now pointing right at him. He wanted to kiss each cheek.

She wriggled her hips, setting those large round arse cheeks swaying over the white boy's face. At first he was terrified he would not be able to get hard. But he said to her, 'I love touching you.'

'Just go slow and get used to it,' she cautioned.

She again felt the touch of his cock at the entrance to her most personal hole.

Her face flushed dark with arousal, she was twirling around so he got a full view of her back entrance.

She again bent over the table under the window. She then brought both her hands behind her to her bottom and pulled her cheeks apart. She then told him to stick his thumb into her hole.

Roy did as she told him and then bent over and kissed her up and down her arse crack, hearing her gasp as his lips passed over her hole.

'I thought you'd be far too shy to do that,' she laughed.

He then grabbed her hips with both hands. He ran his middle finger down her crack, rubbing circles inside her hole. And then he was rubbing his cock up and down between her cheeks but not putting it right in where it was tight.

He was fucking the black bitch in the arse.

She was still pretty tight back there. Her muscles were massaging his cock as he plowed it slowly in and out. She was quick to let him know how she felt.

'Oh, God, I love that!' she gasped.

With his cock buried deeply in her, she could feel a great climax mounting. Her internal muscles were massaging his cock as he was plunging in and out of her.

At first a sense of unreality was seeping into his mind, but then his cock started to come to life. He started to push. And got almost three inches inside. As again he gently eased into her rectum.

And so he was able to let his cock-head slide between the play allowed by her fleshy cheeks almost the length of his shaft.

She gave girlish giggle.

As he held himself inside her, he pumped in and out slowly at first, speeding up a little each time. Pumping her. She began to pump back and forward against him, until his entire length was inside her. But when he felt her clench her sphincter muscle tight, he pulled right out of her.

Her lips brushed against his ear.

'You're lucky, boy.'

'How's that?'

'I now need you to service me!'

'That'll be my pleasure.'

'Suck on my tits, Roy boy. Finger fuck me please. Good boy.'

She was blowing him gently until he produced another erection that filled her hand. Roy was delighted with his now fully stiff penis.

Soon she rolled over on her stomach. She reached back, holding her soft cheeks apart with her hands.

'I need your long middle finger,' she said. 'Give it to me hard several times, then go lightly with your cock.'

He again spread the lubricant on his middle finger, then inserted it into the woman's open hole and pushed hard right into the tight inner passage. With his other hand he covered his old fella with the grease.

'Am I doing this okay?' he asked.

'White boy, you're doing it fabulously. 'Just don't slow down.'

He thrust a second finger and was moving in and out of her with increasing speed.

Then he thrust the head of his penis gently into through the sphincter. He gave a second push forward, still maintaining his erection.

'Keep doing that, white boy. Give it to me good.'

She continued to hold her cheeks apart with just the mushroom head of his dick inside her sphincter.

Extreme carnal pleasure coursed through her body as she felt her climax rising. The lubricant was working perfectly.

'Okay now, give it to me good,' she implored him. 'Oh, you're doing it just right.

He felt his shaft surging into her as she fucked back to meet him. Their bodies came together.

'Don't stop,' she gasped, moving against him urgently. 'Don't you dare stop.'

'Is this okay?'

'Yes. Yes. Yes.' She cried.

On the bed spreading her legs, slowly working her labia with her fingers, while he was circling her opening with his tongue. He saw that her inner labia was pinkly pigmented.

'Yes. Yes. Yes.' She cried again.

He placed a leg over hers and could feel the bristly pubic hairs touching his thigh.

'I need you inside me once more.' She squeezed his penis - the head turning a deeper purple.

He stared at her in admiration. He couldn't believe that he was about to have 'normal' genital sex with this beautiful woman. But first he would suck her to get her well lubricated. His fingers were stroking her throbbing outer labia.

'Don't stop now white boy. Kiss it, give it plenty of tongue.' She was a strong woman who very much liked to be in charge. It was empowering to have so much control over another human being, she thought. Even though his submission was voluntary.

He pressed his lips to her dark nether lips in an open-mouthed kiss. She started pumping her submissive boy's face.

He ran his hands up and down her back.

Then he raised himself so that his arms rested round her shoulders. He robbed his cock against the outer lips of her vagina. Then he bent down and was licking along the outside edge of her engorged lips. Two of his fingers slid in and out of her. He used his tongue to penetrate the opening of her vagina as far as he could reach. As he tongue-fucked her, she gripped her strong thighs around the sides of his head.

12