Esmerelda Ch. 01

Story Info
A succubus' attempt to take her first victim - a vampire.
3.1k words
4.42
26.9k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eleclya
Eleclya
54 Followers

Two emerald eyes gleamed at her. White fangs were bared in a silent snarl. She smiled at him in the darkness, knowing that he could not hurt her.

So this was her initiation test.

She felt her father's presence in her mind

*Kill him child, take all he has to offer, he is strong, strong enough to feed you properly, make me proud*

She looked down at herself; taking in the clothing her father had ordered the servants to dress her in. Her breasts were encased in a black leather corset, amplifying their size to maximum emphasis. The stays were pulled tight which not only pushed her breasts up but also drew attention to her tiny waist. She wore a long black skirt that was partially see-through, allowing tantalising glimpses of her firm legs as she moved. Her dainty feet were in black high heels.

Though she could see fairly well in the dark she wanted to study her prey and so lit a solitary candle. The flame was faint, throwing a soft pool of yellow light around the room.

She turned to examine the face belonging to those captivating green eyes. As her eyes focused on the vampire she drew in her breath sharply. His facial features looked as if they had been hand carved by angels, it was perfection in every way, save for a scar that ran the length of his face from eyebrow to mouth. Unable to resist she reached forwards to feel his jaw. He snapped his fangs at her and glared, causing the hasty removal of her hand from the reach of his fangs.

Instead of touching him she surveyed the rest of his body. Sculpted muscles were visible even through the black t-shirt he was wearing. His black jeans appeared to sport a nice bulge even though she could sense he was not yet aroused. Though he was tied down she could tell he brushed about six foot when standing.

She flicked a glance at the bonds that tied him. The magically reinforced chains could force a fully-grown werewolf to submission, so she did not fear that they could break. She noticed that he had burned his wrists trying to escape, a glance at his ankles confirmed that during his struggle for freedom he had used his own brand of magick and the cuffs had recoiled and burned him quite severely.

Her gaze was drawn back to his own only to see a sneer curving his face, "Afraid I'll get free and ravish you?" he spat.

She shook her head lightly, a twinge of a smile hovering at her lips, a smile of pity?

*Esmerelda what are you waiting for girl!*

**Father, leave me alone, I am playing**

*You should not play with your food, it is not seemly*

**And the way I kill isn't?**

She heard her father's snot of annoyance in her head again before he snapped,

*Just hurry up and finish, I'm going out, I expect him dead by the time I get back*

Esmerelda disconnected the mental link with her father as he left, then turned back to her meal.

"You do not ask what I am, nor why you are here." She stated quizzically.

"You are an enemy, and I will kill you before you do whatever you intend." The vampire scoffed arrogantly.

"In that case I should like to know the name of my killer," she purred, placing her hand lightly on his thigh.

She saw the debate in his eyes, whether to pull away and appear weak, or to endure her touch, he remained where he was. "My name is my business."

Esmerelda shrugged, "Then I shall name you."

Fire blazed in his eyes as anger coursed through his veins.

"Andron." She said decisively, "Nice strong name."

He ignored her until her hand on his thigh moved up to feel his goods.

"We are a big boy then aren't we?" she said with a smile.

He felt her hands smooth over the t-shirt before ripping it from neckline to hem, displaying his muscles for her viewing.

She trailed her fingertips over him, marvelling at the smooth, cold texture of his skin, until she found the light dusting of hair on his chest. It tickled her fingers and she giggled. Her hands dipped lower and lower until they reached his jeans. Slowly she dragged them down, noting that he wore nothing beneath.

Having done that she wished the remnants of his clothes away. His body was left gloriously naked and a neat folded pile of black clothes appeared at the foot of the bed. She moved them to the side table and then returned to him, sitting down by his waist.

Her eyes took a slow perusal of his body, widening almost imperceptibly as they took in the size of his prized manhood. That thing must be as long as her forearm! There was no way all that would fit inside her, not on her first time.

She moved the palms of her hands over his chest again, delighting in the way his muscles automatically flexed beneath her roving hands.

Her small hands closed around the base of his penis and she picked it up, as if to weigh it. She feathered the length with her delicate hands; unable to use just the one hand around him she used her two hands together.

She could feel the blood beginning to stir beneath the flesh in her hands and continued feathering for a bit before stopping.

The vampire fixed his gaze on her and she could feel him trying to probe her mind for answers, for weaknesses to exploit. His eyes widened slightly in pain as he probed too far and set off the magical restraints, burning his wrists and ankles badly.

"Now, now, poking around up here uninvited is not nice." She said, tapping the side of her head.

He watched as she undid the back of her corset, taking her own sweet time, and then saw her breasts emerge from their prison, almost springing free. She dropped the corset on the floor and removed the skirt too. Clad in only a black thong she turned back to him.

"You like what you see?" she asked.

"No." he lied. "Too skinny."

She gave a pointed look at his manhood, which had risen to half-mast. "Your body appears to think differently."

"Good thing my brains aren't down there then." He snapped.

She straddled his chest. "I'll put on weight after feeding." She said sweetly.

Esmerelda leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his chest, letting her long plait fall over her shoulder and land by his side. Then she giggled again and picked up her hair, letting the end of the plait tickle through the fine hairs on his chest, swirling it around his nipples.

She felt another psychic snap in the air as the cuffs prevented him from blasting her off him. The smell of burning flesh filled her nostrils as the cuffs snapped and cracked, turning his own magick back upon him.

"My little vamp is going to hurt himself real bad if he doesn't stop trying to use magick on me." She warned.

She glanced up at his wrists and saw how badly he was burned; surely that amount of pain would make him whimper at least. It must be pride keeping all that emotion bottled up. If she could tap that power and turn it to arousal then it would make her job so much easier.

She leaned up and laved his wrist softly, letting the healing agent in her saliva coat the wound. She watched as his face relaxed ever so slightly as the pain eased.

As she leaned over to do the other wrist he snapped his fangs at her breast, which dangled dangerously close to his fangs. She drew back sharply and glared at him.

"Do that again and I'll file them down to nothing." She warned. "I'm trying to stop the pain."

She turned around and laved both his ankles, feeling the tenseness leave his legs slightly.

"Now, lets try again." She said softly. Moving back up to his wrist.

He allowed her to heal his wrist but she could tell by the look in his eyes that he wasn't happy about it.

"That wasn't so hard." She whispered.

She kissed his chest again, and then moved up to kiss his neck.

For a vampire one of the most sensitive areas on their bodies is their neck, and she felt his response rise high behind her. She bit down gently on his skin and heard him stifle an involuntary moan.

Slowly she pulled back and smiled lazily down at him, before scooting down his body to take his penis back into her hands. Gently she rubbed the skin again before flicking out her tongue to taste his skin.

As her tongue danced over his skin he failed to stifle to moan that welled up inside him. He lifted his hips up very slightly, trying to get her to take him into her mouth properly.

"Not yet Andron." She whispered, blowing onto the damp flesh to make him moan a bit louder.

Slowly she drew her thong down her legs until she was finally free of it. "Do you like the scent?" she asked, wafting it under his nose.

He growled at her as the aroma of her sex fired every arousing hormone in his body, making him harder than ever before.

She flicked her tongue over him again before taking him completely by surprise and swallowing the whole of him. The suction in her mouth was incredible as she lashed the head with her tongue.

He hissed at her, trying to deny how good her mouth felt around him. He felt his energy gathering as his balls became heavy. He was about to shoot his load straight down her throat.

Sensing he was close she encircled the base of his cock with her fingers, squeezing the vein that ran on the underside.

Then she took her mouth off him. He hissed at her again until her hands began a slow and steady rhythm to finish him off. His balls tightened and tried to shoot their load but her finger pressing on that vein prevented his release and he experienced a dry orgasm and a fair amount of pain.

"Bitch! What are you doing to me?" he growled low in his throat.

"I'm not done with you yet." She said smiling sweetly at him. "However I want the use of my hands so..."

He watched as she pulled the band from the base of her plait and then squirmed and writhed as she attached it to the base of his cock, tighter than her hand had been. She then sat on his hips and hummed a little tune as she undid the plait and let her hair cascade down her back.

Her hair was her best feature. A deep rich brown waterfall that curled ever so slightly and reached down to her waist.

If the vampire breathed normally he would have let the air out of his lungs in a rush as he beheld her sitting there like that.

"Now," she mused, "If I make you eat me will you bite?"

Of course he would. He'd bite her, tear her and then drink her blood until she was drained.

She smiled at him and moved up towards his mouth. Pressing both her hands firmly on his forehead to pin his head to the bed she ordered, "Now lets see if that tongue of yours is any good."

Thoughts of resistance melted away as the scent of her arousal seeped into his every cell. Slowly and carefully he raised his tongue until it came into contact with her flesh.

She moaned as his tongue flickered over her clit and then stole inside her, seeking out a taste of the liquid that was driving him insane.

It seemed like she let him take her to the very verge of pleasure and then she suddenly tore herself away from him. His moan of frustration echoed slightly as he pulled a face that reminded her of a child denied his favourite treat.

"Shhh," she soothed. "I want a ride now."

As she said this she impaled herself on his cock, her pussy muscles pulling him all the way in to the hilt. "My that's an impressive weapon." She gasped as her eyes watered slightly.

He smiled smugly until her hips began to move and drive his thoughts from everything but her movement.

Her moans became louder as she moved closer and closer to her climax. Her clit rubbed against the band at the base of his cock.

He experienced another few dry orgasms of pain and pleasure as she rode him. Desperately needing to cum but knowing that if he did then all this would stop, which brought mixed feelings of disappointment and relief.

He whimpered as she pulled off him completely. She sat on his waist and he felt her juices creating a damp patch.

"I want to watch the effect of blood." She said softly.

She bit her finger until a single droplet of blood glistened on it. "Stick your tongue out." She said softly.

He did as she told him and she let her blood drip onto his tongue.

He moaned and writhed as her blood fired straight through his system, his orgasm denied him again. Through the whole experience she calmly watched him, noting his every move, from the throbbing of his need for release to the way his eyes flickered and shone in the candlelight with ecstasy.

Once he stopped moving she gently removed the band from his cock and slowly sank back down on it. Slowly rocking in a delicious momentum until he was ready to fly.

She stilled and looked into his eyes, "Is there anything you want?" she asked softly.

He frowned at her.

"Your orgasm will kill you." She said quietly. "Do you have a last request before I take you over the edge to death?"

"You're a succubus." He breathed.

She nodded. "So, any requests?"

"Free me."

"Can't do that. I need to feed." She whispered. "I haven't fed for over a month, it'll kill me if I don't feed tonight."

"Free me, once I'm releasing inside you, by that time it will be too late for me to escape. I want to die free, buried deep inside a beautiful lady."

"I thought I was too thin?"

"You are perfection."

"Very well." She said softly. "I will free you once your orgasm starts."

Her lips briefly touched his before she resumed moving. True to her word she undid the chains that bound him as his orgasm hit and her body began to drain him.

He reached up and brought her body flush with his, kissing her softly, his strength dwindling with every pull of her muscle walls. Then, moving too quickly for her to prevent it he dipped his head down and sank his fangs into her neck.

She screamed as her own orgasm broke in crashing waves. As her body drained his energy he drained it back through her blood. She couldn't pull away from him. Her energy levels rose, her skin warmed and her curves filled out properly as she took from him.

He kept death at bay by taking her blood. Finally her orgasm faded and she couldn't take any more. She threw herself off him and broke into racking sobs as her body writhed on the floor.

He licked the wound on her neck to heal the wholes his fangs had punctured. She scrambled away from him.

"Are you going to kill me now?" she whispered suddenly terrified.

"I should." He said softly. "You teased me and pained me for ages."

She trembled; her powers ebbed at full but would do her no good against the vamp now he knew exactly what she was. He could kill her quickly, slowly, painfully, whichever way he chose and she could do nothing to save herself.

"But I have to say I'd be loath to part with a sex partner like you, who can satisfy me both sexually and for blood without dying yourself."

She glanced back up at him. "You... you want me as a sex slave for food?" she whispered.

"Well, your blood was some of the most potent I've tasted." He shrugged. "But I think I'll have to teach you a few lessons, punish you severely for teasing me tonight."

He smelt her fear level double. Instinct warred within him. The animal wanted both to kill her for her fear and keep her for her sex and blood. His pride had been pricked under her ministrations, craving revenge, but it also craved the ego boost of having a succubus to control. If he could control her.

"I think I'll keep you as a pet." He stated, watching her reaction carefully.

Her eyes filled with tears but she remained silent.

"Heel." He said softly.

Esmerelda crawled to him on her knees and looked up at him with beseeching eyes.

He ran his hand down the side of her face and then cupped it gently.

"Will you serve?" he asked.

She hesitated for a second. His eyes flared and she flinched.

The front door opened and closed and a picture of pure terror descended over her face and she dove under the bed and curled up in a little ball.

The vampire turned to the door expectantly and waited for the creature to approach.

Esmerelda trembled as she felt her father draw closer and closer until she heard him enter and make a sound of annoyance as he discovered the vampire very much alive and well.

"Where is she?" he demanded.

The vampire seemed to smirk but did not respond.

Esmerelda felt her father come over to the bed and he dragged her out by her hair.

"You useless child! Cannot even kill a vampire!"

She quivered and said not a word in her defence.

"The things I'm going to do to you..." her father threatened.

"I want to buy her." The vampire stated softly.

Her father looked at her terrified face and sneered.

"You can have the useless pathetic whore. I have no need for weak daughters, she has disgraced herself. Drain her life. I care not."

He turned to face Esmerelda again.

"You are dead to me as of this moment."

She felt a cold hand grip her shoulder and turned to see the vampire's smile.

The next moment they were back in his rooms and he slung her against the wall.

"I'll deal with you later." He shrugged, "One more feed and then I think I'll sleep."

Esmerelda cried out as his fangs once again sank into her neck. He drank until she began to get dizzy and her legs gave way.

She felt the click of a collar around her neck and found herself chained to the wall, destiny unknown, watching the vampire walk out and leave her in the dark.

Eleclya
Eleclya
54 Followers