Espied Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers

Sal was not a woman with experience of men, yet, standing a little away from her neighbour's house, she was seeing her second erection of the evening. Not as impressive as at her club meeting but impressive enough. Her neighbour was not a small man in the penis department. He was standing near the French windows talking on the telephone. He was both naked and erect. As he spoke, every so often he gave himself a little stroke. Sal wondered who he was talking to, a girlfriend - or boyfriend - with the other person similarly engaged on the other end of the line? Perhaps instead it was a business call that had interrupted her neighbour's little session and he was idly maintaining his firmness ready to return when the call ended. Sal watched - and very much did the same in a rather more feminine way.

It was only when he put the 'phone down did she advance. Sal walked towards the glass wanting to be seen. The man jumped a little and let go of his penis - he had seen her. A sudden apparition appearing outside his window clearly startled him for a moment but then he smiled, a smile of welcome, and he too stepped towards the glass.

Sal began to play with herself, her fingers to her breasts and her sex. Her neighbour watched and then began to stroke himself. Sal watched his hand, so enjoying the sight of a man exercising himself. How she would like to have seen that other boy on the table doing just that. Sal's fingers were inside her body, her thighs rather splayed there on the man's patio. Perhaps she was even dripping on the flags. There was, perhaps, a foot between them - and the glass, of course. Sal stepped forward allowing her nipples and breasts to squash against the smooth glass. It was good to slide them against the hard glass. The man too came forward, so they were both pressing against the glass. So close yet separated by the twin panes of double glazing and the vacuum between.

Sal came: a mixture of her earlier arousal, excitement of walking naked and the intimacy of her neighbour and herself through the glass did it. Strong spasms of female orgasm, so warm through her body. She stepped back blinking in the aftershocks and the man did the same. No longer was the glass clear and un-obscured. Running down it, the man's creamy semen. He too had come pressed against the glass. Sal crouched and watched it running and then looked up at her neighbour behind the glass, his penis was still pointing as well as dripping and he was looking down, perhaps at his semen on the glass but more likely through the glass to Sal's open thighs and her sex.

She gave a little wave and walked away. She did not look back even when the patio light clicked on bathing her in bright electric light. She walked knowing her neighbour was watching her retreating naked bottom - her neighbour standing with his penis still erect.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers
12