ESPN XXX

Story Info
I have some kinky fun running ESPN.
2.1k words
3.84
16.2k
13
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real.

***

My name is Dick. I took over, as the new President of ESPN, recently. I wanted to make BIG changes and I certainly did. We all know sex sells and I wanted to take that to the extreme here at ESPN. I instituted some very controversial, yet very effective, programming changes and rules here at the Worldwide Leader In Sports. They were met with some strong skepticism and outright disapproval by certain employees, but after some "convincing" by me, I can be very persuasive, the critics came on board.

One of my more popular changes was Topless Tuesdays. Yeah, you can guess what that means. Seeing your favorite female sports anchors talk about sports, while they're showing their tits, is not too surprisingly, a very popular idea. I'm in my office right now watching Linda Cohn talk about her beloved New York Rangers, while her very perky breasts are on full display, for our very large and growing, audience. Her thick 50 plus year old nipples are rock hard and dripping tit milk. I instructed all my women, to get the milk flowing, if they had any in there.

I remember "convincing" Linda to go along with the program. It actually didn't take much. Just some sweet talk and a raise and she was on her knees sucking my large cock. She jerked it with both hands, licking the head, while she smiled up at me. I smacked her face and forced her mouth down on my cock. She liked the rough oral sex. She started playing with her hairy pussy, while she deepthroated my big cock. I grabbed her fucking hair and pounded her throat hard. I get off on rough sex and Linda turns me on, so I fucked her mouth very aggressively and super fast. Her saliva drooled out all over my balls. I pulled her head off of my cock and made her lick them clean, which she did.

Linda is a good cocksucker, it's one of the reasons I kept her. I pulled her red top up and pulled her C cup tits out of her white bra. I smacked my big cock on them and she wrapped her tits around my cock. I fucked her tits hard, drilling up in between those nice, older tits with lustful aggression. She licked my cock head, as it popped through, looking at me, smiling. I pinched her pink nipples hard and flicked them, squeezing out sum tit milk. I used it as lubrication, gliding my cock through her tit tunnel faster and faster. I grunted and pushed my cock head into her mouth, filling her sucking mouth with my thick jizz. I gave her three mouthfuls. She got the first two down, but spilled sum of the third down onto her tits, but she looked at me and held her great tits up to her mouth, licking them clean. She sucked my cock clean as well.

I heard a knock on my door, it was Hannah Storm. She came in smiling, batting her eyes. She knew how to keep the boss happy. She was wearing a red button down blouse, that was unbuttoned past her small tits. She also wore a very short, black leather mini skirt and knee high, black leather boots. She had on black stockings as well. She was hot. She had on great lip gloss too. "Hey boss, just checking in, seeing if you need anything. Anything at all." She smirked at me, in a very sexy way and put her finger to her lips, softly gliding it across them.

About sixty seconds later, she was bent over my desk and I was already pounding her tight ass with my long, thick cock. I smacked her nice ass hard. "YES!! FUCK MY ASS DADDY!!" She liked it. I spread her ass cheeks wide and watched my big cock drill up her ass. I watched every inch push up her ass hard. I smacked her ass again. "I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK IN MY ASS DICK!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!" I reached under her and smacked her clit repeatedly, as I drilled her ass. I rubbed her pink clit as fast as possible and pulled her light brown hair, pounding that sweet ass relentlessly.

She squirted all over my pants and floor and I kept drilling her ass harder and harder. I rubbed her clit fast, all the way through her orgasm. I pulled her head back to me and kissed her sexy, glossy lips. I squeezed her tits, through her top and fucked her ass so hard, my desk moved. I came up her ass, overflowing it with my creamy cum. It poured out when I pulled my cock out. She turned around and knelt down, sucking me clean and rubbing my big balls. She smiled her sexy smile at me, as she sucked every drop of creamy jizz I had in my balls out.

I had installed cameras all over the facility, to catch any sex action going on and there always was something going on. I've caught Linda Cohn sucking off two interns in front of everyone. The crowd was cheering them on. She opened her mouth, with two loads of cum in it and swallowed hard, then showing everyone that she swallowed it all. I've caught Nicole Briscoe getting double vaginal from two male on air talents, in the ladies bathroom. She let them cum on her great tits and she pissed on their faces, as well. I've caught Wendy Nix getting gangbanged on the set of NFL Live. She took 10 cocks in her orifices and was flooded with cum, just minutes before she went on air. She did the show flawlessly. She's a trooper.

Maybe my favorite female employee at ESPN is Sarah Spain. I brought her into Bristol from Chicago for the sole purpose of fucking her silly. She's tall, has long brown hair and big natural tits. She turns me on big time. She took some convincing, to get on board with the porn makeover, but I managed to talk her into it. I even gave her a massage, my kind of massage. I started at her shoulders, but quickly made my way to her DD breasts. I squeezed them, loving the feel of them. She moaned and rubbed my hands, as I fondled her big tits. I pulled her Cubs tee shirt off and pulled her big tits out of her white, lacy bra. They hung over the cups so nicely. I pinched them hard, rubbing the tips of them fast with my thumbs.

Sarah loved my breast work, "Mmmmmmmmm, I love your hands all over my big tits Dick. I'm gonna cum from them. I want you to fuck them baby." I leaned over and licked her thick, light brown nipples and sucked them hard. Licking her tits, as I sucked them, pulling her nipples with my mouth. I stuffed her whole breast in my mouth and sucked each one. Sarah came all over her fingers, she had shoved up her bald pussy. I sucked them clean.

I turned the chair around and slapped her big tits with my big cock. She wrapped those gorgeous, natural tits around my cock and I fucked them, looking right at her. She spit all over my cock, smiling at me, lubricating my cock for the tit fuck. I banged those big titties hard and fast. Squeezing them, as I pounded them, at turbo speed. She has great tits, so big and soft, perfect for tit fucking. I drove my throbbing cock between her funbags, pushing into her mouth. She sucked my cock, as it pushed into her sexy mouth. Her lips gloss and saliva making my cock all shiny.

I banged those luscious tits harder, slapping them and squeezing them hard. She spit on my cock and sucked it clean. I looked right at her and came in her sucking mouth. Filling it three times with thick cum. She swallowed every fucking drop and sucked me clean, licking my cock all over and chewing the head. I pulled her hair and bent her over my desk. I rammed my cock all the way up her super wet pussy and piledrove it, like a sex demon. I smacked her ass and pulled her hair, her big tits hanging down, flopping, as I drilled her pussy good.

She squirted all over my cock and I pulled out, pulling her head around, shoving my cock down her throat. She tasted herself, as I pummeled her throat. I flipped her on her back and put her long legs on my shoulders. I slammed my thick cock up her ass, reaching up and squeezing her big tits, holding them, as I drilled her ass. My big, throbbing cock slammed all 10 inches up her tight ass. "FUCK MY ASS DICKKKKKKK!! I FUCKING LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY ASS DADDYYYYYYY!!" I slammed up her ass harder, with intense sexual, lustful force.

"TAKE MY FUCKING COCK BITCH!! YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW!! THIS IS MY ASS MOTHERFUCKER!! DON'T FUCKING FORGET IT!!" I yelled, marking my territory.

"YES DADDY, ITS ALL YOURS!! I'M YOUR BITCH DICK!!" She loved it and I decided to mark my territory once more... I pissed deep in her ass. I flooded her tight ass with my piss, it spurted out around my cock. Fuck, it felt good. I pulled out and pissed on her ass. I pulled her head around and pissed on her face. She opened her mouth and I pissed in it. She sucked my cock head and swallowed all the piss I shot into her mouth. She squirted all over my desk chair, as I fucked her mouth and slapped her pussy. She looked up at me and sucked my cock ravenously, deepthroating it, spitting on it, as she took her mouth off of it and deepthroating it again.

I rubbed her big, erect clit faster with blinding speed. I spit on it and rubbed it in, rubbing it faster. She sucked my cock so fast, I couldn't hold out. I rubbed her clit as fast as I could and we both came at the same time. I dumped my thick load in her mouth, as she squirted on my chair again. Fuck it, I got another chair. She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and sucked me clean, sucking my balls, as well. I licked her pussy cum off of my fingers. She's very tasty.

Later in the week, I found myself watching Sarah get felt up by two fans on air. It was a contest for a lucky fan, we had a tie this time, so there were two lucky fans. She unbuttoned her top and pulled her big tits out of her bra and they groped them. They were so happy, like me. I was getting a blowjob from Chris McKendry. She was on her knees sucking my cock, stroking it too, as I watched the fans feel up Sarah. They squeezed her funbags so much, they were so happy. They pulled their clocks out and wanted to titfuck her, but she only let them jerk off onto her tits.

Chris was sucking me good. Twisting her head and hands on my shaft, sucking me fast. She fingered my ass and sucked me harder. I came in her mouth, flooding it with my thick load, as the fans came on Sarah's big tits. She pulled their faces into her tits and wiped their cum off of her tits, with their faces. They were shocked, but Sarah and I, laughed. She licked her tits slowly, winking at them and they smiled. She spit the cum in her mouth on them and laughed again. They were happy though. They fit to fondle Sarah Spain's big tits and cum on them. They even cut a promo, "ESPN, the Worldwide Leader In Sports... And Cumshots."

Chris sucked me clean and licked my cock and balls, smiling very sexy at me, as she did. I pissed in her mouth, catching her off guard, but she quickly got into it. She swallowed most of it. Some of it spilled on her hands and my balls. She licked it all up, looking at me the whole time and winked at me.

I love running ESPN. I'm a sports fan and I love fucking sexy chicks, so it satisfies both loves. We make our own porn movies and sell them on the ESPN website. Everything from office blowjob and gloryholes, to gangbangs and piss bukkakes. It's a fun place to work and fuck. It's... ESPN XXX.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers