Establishing Order within a Household Ch. 01

Story Info
A man and a woman. And an elf and a spider.
1.9k words
4.49
28.3k
48

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They're at it again. I can hear them arguing from all the way upstairs. It's usually more subtle, competitive stuff, but sometimes Master's wife and his, er, other wife, do lock horns.

The other one, she's not really his wife, even if she might fancy herself as such. Marriages of humans to non-humans legal. That's probably for the best. Even if I do sometimes secretly fantasize about what it would be like to marry Master. To wear a human style wedding dress and have him kiss me at the altar, and then later carry me into a beautiful honeymoon suite, lay me down on the bed and...

Ahem.

Like I said, not legal. Human men belong with proper human wives. Though there's no harm in keeping non-human consorts around to keep them satisfied. Some consorts are more official than others. Such is the case with Miss Charlotte.

Spidergirls, Master tells me, are what's called a 'monosexual near-human species', which is human-science talk for 'they're all girls and they need human men to breed'. Or I guess it could also mean the reverse, where a race is all boys, but those are mostly extinct, since humans don't tend to put up with monsters after their women. The spidergirls had a similar problem, though. It used to be that they'd kidnap men, tie them up in webs in their lairs, and rape them until they got pregnant. Some people say that they'd cocoon them up and eat them when they were done, but I don't know if that's really true. Either way, it isn't something most humans are prone to accepting.

Like other aggressive species, the ability to prey on humans evaporated with the march of human advancement. As a result, they're numbers have been dwindling for generations, living in the colonies the humans allow them, with minimal chances to breed. But humans, in their compassionate nature, have largely decided that they aren't going to allow the spidergirls, and other races in the same position, to just die out.

Master volunteered for this government initiative to save the spidergirls. He's very kind that way. What happens is that a spidergirl is granted a human 'husband', though of course he's not really married to her, but she's given over to him and officially allowed to breed with him. In exchange, she essentially becomes his property under the condition that he provides her free sexual and reproductive access.

I'm a little jealous, if we're being honest. Elves aren't a monosexual near-human species. We have our own males, even if most of them aren't really what you'd call 'men'. So we don't get a sweet sorta-husband deal from the government. We are able to breed with humans, but since it blurs the line between races, it's very restricted. Not like with spidergirls. All spidergirl offspring are spidergirls. They don't become less so over the generations of breeding with humans. I think they take it for granted that they get to carry children from our human masters.

But it isn't going smooth like it should. Mistress was very excited about getting Miss Charlotte. I think she thought it would be like when they got me. Another loyal, devoted servant to make her and her husband happy. But spidergirls, it turns out, are nothing like elves.

Something about being an opportunistic slut.

Something about being a jealous, greedy bitch.

Something about being a disposable fuck toy.

Something about having the tits of a seventh grader.

Something... I'm not sure exactly, but I think I can make out the words 'gross bug pussy'.

They're both in a mood today. I drum my fingers on the railing beside the stairs, wondering if I should go down there. Maybe I should say something.

"Leave them be, Melody," I jump a little as Master places his hand on my shoulder. Normally I hear him coming, but with the house as it is, my concentration is all over the place, "I'll intervene when I feel it's necessary, but for now, let's just let them have their competition."

I lean my head back to look up at him, "But they've been at it for-"

I'm interrupted with a finger pressed to my lips, "I know you like harmony in the house, but trying to stifle them won't help with that. Quiet contempt could be even worse than active aggression. Besides, I think they're starting to understand one another. And I admit, I do sort of like being fought over."

I sigh and defer to his judgement. He is the master, after all.

"I do miss some of the closeness I get when things are less crazy, though," he says, wrapping his arms around my waist. I draw in a quick breath as I feel his heat envelop me and a firm bulge press against my lower back, "I suppose you've missed it for awhile too."

"Y-yes, Master," I stammer out as he lifts my dress up and slides his hands under, across my thighs. Not... right here in the hall, surely?!

He guides me forward a little and eases my front half down. I instinctively press my rear towards him and grasp the railing at the top of the stairs to steady myself. He unfastens his pants and I can feel the heat of his cock just as surely as I can hear the shouting continue downstairs. It's been awhile since he's had my ass, so I know that it will hurt, but I breath slowly and try to relax so I can bear it for him.

His hands slide over the chastity belt and I expect it any moment, only to be greeted with a soft click. I look down in surprise to see him sliding the belt off of my hips.

No way. He's not really going to...? No, it couldn't be. He hardly ever does. That isn't what elves are for.

I feel that hot shaft slide between my legs and I shiver involuntarily. I look down and see that thick head poke between my legs. My hips push down and my thighs squeeze together a little without me even realizing it. Anything to feel more of him there.

It feels like an eternity as I stand there and he slides against my folds. Oh, please, Master, don't tease me like this. My little heart can't take it. Not today. Not with all the chaos going on downstairs. He knows he's toying with me; he grinds a little harder each time they shout.

Then it happens. He takes ahold of my shoulder with one hand and thrusts up into me. My hands fly from the railing up to my mouth to cover it as I try my best to hold back a scream. I almost cum right there. But I hold back. I'm a good girl. He didn't even give me the whole thing, but still a lot for a little elf like me to take all at once.

My chest heaves and I continue holding my mouth as he starts to take me. I don't think they heard me downstairs, but it's so hard to tell with my concentration shattering each time he pushes up into me.

He sheathes all the way into my body. It's not something all elves can do, take the full length of a human cock like Master's, but I can. It's something I'm secretly quite proud of. But there's no time to appreciate that now. What if they do hear me? What if they find us? I know it's Master's right to do as he pleases, but if they're jealous of each other, what would they do to me?

But my head is swimming, and soon I can't even worry about that. I let myself drop forward against the railing, still trying to cover my mouth as Master forces more and more sounds out of me. Tears spill from my eyes in the intensity and my hips start pushing back to meet him.

I can't believe we're doing this! Those beautiful women are downstairs vying for dominance, but he's up here, fucking me, a mere elf girl. In the pussy no less!

Somehow the naughtiness of hearing them shout starts to add to the experience.

"...not that you ever do a goddamn thing around here..." I hear, as he overfills my little body.

"...think I'm a servant or something, you already fucking have one..." echoes up as said servant is indeed fucking.

"...just something for him to stick his cock into..." as he satisfies his cock in me.

And then his arms coil tightly around my body and intensifies his efforts, his breathing getting unsteady.

No. He wouldn't. He's not about to... in me?

But he does. I feel a warm flush inside me as he moans and clenches my body. Gods.

And then it all goes to shame as I lose control. I erupt too, crying out as my pussy spasms all over him, my fluids gushing and my body shaking for what seems like an eternity. I wouldn't be able to stand if he weren't holding me. When I finally subside, he's easing me to the floor, and it suddenly dawns on me what just happened. Tears fall from my eyes and I look up at him desperately.

"M-master! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! You know I wouldn't... please don't be mad! I'm so, so sorry!" I plead with him in a panic, but he presses a finger to my lips again.

"Shh-shh-shh, it's okay, I knew I was pushing you towards your limit, and I know it's been awhile. Your body just reacted. I know you didn't mean to cum. We'll let it go this time, okay?" he smiles so sweetly at me that my heart nearly melts. All I can respond with is a rapid nod.

"Now be a dear and clean me up, Melody," he says, standing back up.

I rapidly get to my knees and start licking my copious juices off of his body. Poor Master, I really made a mess of him. I got it on his clothes, too, I'll have to do a wash today. I stare dreamily up at him as I suck the fluids from his cock, watching him lean his head back and relax, before realizing this isn't my time to enjoy his cock, I had a job to do. I lovingly finish cleaning his body and then wipe off my face as I get to my feet.

He thanks me and kisses me (on the lips!) before helping me back into my belt. And with perfect timing. No sooner had the lock clicked together before I realized that the shouting had stopped, and no sooner had that than Miss Charlotte silently emerged from behind me, scaling up the side of the stairs, seeming to glide along on all those legs.

One of her slender arms slipped around my shoulders for a moment as she gingerly pushed my lithe frame out of the way and advanced on Master.

"I'm sorry about the noise, baby," she says, sliding her fingers through his hair, "We were just having a slight misunderstanding, but I think everything's good now. To show how sorry I am for the disturbance, let me show you some special attention?"

She steers him towards the master bedroom, which he allows with a chuckle. I was sure that was going to be another confrontation, but either she didn't notice or didn't care about the copious scent of pussy drenching the air right there in the hallway. I breathe a sigh of relief. But how did such a heated argument end so suddenly?

I... I better go check on Mistress.