Establishing Order within a Household Ch. 02

Story Info
A little domestic friction, followed by food tampering.
1.6k words
4.51
12.8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes nearly half an hour to completely free Mistress' hand from the kitchen counter. Turns out spider silk is exactly as strong as they say it is. This becomes very apparent when it's in such copious amounts that a regular spider could never dream of spinning. Surprisingly resistant to magic, too. But after trying several possible solvents and applying enough leverage, she's free.

Brushing the bits of silk that got into her hair take nearly twice as long, however. The bits in her clothes will be an ongoing project.

Mistress is not pleased. It didn't help that the whole time I'm trying to free her and get her hair and skin silk-free, we're subject to the sound of Miss Charlotte vigorously making love to Master, upstairs. He can certainly force some sounds from all of us, but honestly, I think she's laying it on a little thick, just to be a bitch.

That being said, I would just like to take a moment to appreciate Master's stamina. I'm not implying my pussy has the power to wear a normal man out or anything, but he did just finish fucking me before he took her to bed.

It's not until I get her into a bath that she seems to relax.

"Melody, your fingers are magic," she says idly as I massage the shampoo against her scalp.

"Um, I'm not using any... oh, you mean... right," she looks back at me and smiles for the first time since the argument.

"What kind of coffee do we have in the house? Do we have any of the forest elf blend you got ahold of awhile back?" she idly asks.

"Hmm. I think so, a little. Did you want me to make you some?"

"No, that's alright. It had a very mild flavor, but was still rather strong, yes?" she stares across the room, like she's trying to piece something together.

"It was," I tell her.

"Do you think it's mild enough that you could mix it with something? So that you can't tell that it's coffee?"

"Hmm. No probably not, it's mild, but it's not quite that mild. Are you trying to get Master to try it again? He was pretty firm about his feelings on coffee," I reach for the pitcher and start rinsing her hair.

"No, no, nothing like that. What about that fox-folk tea? Could you do it with that? Mix it so that you get the caffeine, but don't taste it?" she leans forward so that I can rinse the rest of her hair.

"You could. Though it doesn't have much caffeine in it, really. It made us all a little jittery, but I think it was the herbs they mix in it, not the caffeine," I slowly start working in the conditioner.

She just leans back and seems to stare off into space.

"If you're looking for caffeine without the taste, they do sell pills and powders that you can mix into things," I tell her, still not sure what this is all about.

"That's a good point," she says, then pauses, "Do we have any of that tooth gel? The numbing creme, I mean. I got it for that toothache. That may have been a couple years ago."

An odd switch of topics, "No, I believe it passed it's expiration and I threw it out."

"Ahh, just as well then," she sits up as I start rinsing the conditioner as well.

When we're finally finished, she gets up and I start toweling her off. Another moment I would like to take to just appreciate how beautiful Mistress is.

"Melody, if I make you a list, could you run out to the store and pick up a few things before dinner? It's nothing major, just some odds and ends," she says as she slides her clothes on.

"Of course, Mistress, I'd be happy to."

That she specified before dinner made me think that they were going to be food items. They were not.

Did you know that caffeine affects spiders very differently than humans, elves, or most other mammals? Because I didn't. Mistress did, though. And it apparently applies to spidergirls. She's really smart like that.

I knew something was up from the strange shopping list, and then Mistress insisted on taking over making dinner. I knew sitting down that we were in for another adventure, but what could I do? Mistress is my Mistress.

Dinner starts off normal, if a little icy. That's to be expected, considering the friction in the household lately. Mistress is being surprisingly polite to Miss Charlotte, though. It's not normal polite, though. I don't know if Miss Charlotte can tell, she doesn't know Mistress as well as I do. It's more of a 'I already won' kind of pleased-with-oneself sort of polite.

But if she did notice, it doesn't matter for long, because she starts getting a little odd. And not just odd-because-she's-a-giant-spider-and-kind-of-a-bitch sort of way. Odd in a sloppy, less than graceful way that is unlike her.

"So... you have trouble with your hair earlier?" Miss Charlotte asks, her multiple eyes looking a little oddly wide.

"It was no trouble at all, really. Melody is great with a brush," Mistress tells her, nonchalantly.

It was not no trouble. It was actually a lot of trouble. But I am great with a brush, and it's so nice of her to say so.

"This is really good," Miss Charlotte says, "I'm impressed. A good cook and good at warming up cock for me."

That was surprisingly crass for out-of-the-bedroom talk, even for her. What's moreso is when I feel a long arachnoid leg slide up beneath my dress and roughly knock against the metal plate protecting my nether regions. Curse me if I ever complain about the chastity belt again. Also, I was not 'warming him up', Master chose to make use of me before her, that doesn't diminish our act of lovemaking just because she came after. Honestly, what does she think she is, human?

"Actually, I made dinner tonight," Mistress informs her, without making eye contact.

"Really, now? That mean you're going to start warming-" I can see Mistress' jaw setting as Miss Charlotte speaks. Fortunately, Master interrupts her before any confrontation can happen.

"Charlotte, are you alright? You seem a little-" he begins, before being cut off himself.

"Great! I'm actually feeling a little great. Wanna go for a quickie after dinner? Or hell, right now! I can even spin us a hammock for it," she gets up, rather wobbly and tries to spin some webbing, but it goes horribly awry and sprays all along the walls and ceiling in a haphazard pattern.

"Whoops!" she declares, "Hold on! Imma-" she starts to spray again but tumbles, losing balance even with eight legs, and crashes to the ground, "Imma take a quick nap, k?"

We move her to the couch, though we probably all weren't needed. She's a lot lighter than she looks. Master gives suspicious glances to Mistress as we do so, and she just gives him a playful look in return.

Mistress tells him that she and I will do the dishes while he goes off to his study. Mistress tells me to bring the rest of the things I bought earlier. The way she smiles makes me a little uncomfortable.

That is one sturdy coffee table in the living room. I doubt the carpenter intended it to be a surface for confining a giant spider, but here we are.

We use her own silk. It turns out that harvesting silk from a spidergirl is not fundamentally different from harvesting from a regular spider. If it's sedated, then once you start pulling the thread, it just sort of comes out. The trick is getting the right kind of silk first, because spiders produce different kinds from different glands in the spinneret, which why sometimes it seems stickier or thicker than other times. This experience has me learning far more about spiders than I ever wanted to.

After disrobing her, we start by separating her leg, the two front and two back ones on each side are tied together. Then the tied legs are brought under the table and tied together, as well as to the table legs. Mistress is shockingly good with her knots. This is clearly not the first time she's done this. I'd go on again about how amazing she is, and she is, but it's also a little frightening this time.

Miss Charlotte's arms are pulled behind her back, and her forearms are tied horizontally to each other. Mistress creates a sort of harness around her chest (and looping around her breasts, though I get the feeling that wasn't strictly necessary) with the end extending all the way to the ceiling, where she attaches it to a hook that was formerly used to hang plants. It is a suspiciously strong hook, considering it shouldn't have been meant to hold the weight of any sort of body. I feel like there are things Mistress isn't telling me.

Finally, her pedipalps, which sprout off from where a normal human's legs would be. This is where spidergirl anatomy gets odd. On a regular spider, between the pedipalps is where its mouth would be. On Miss Charlotte, she keeps her lady bits there. Master had made some joke before about Freud would have a field day with that, but I didn't really understand what he meant.

We spread them wide apart, tying them to the already bound legs on either side, leaving her completely exposed. I'll admit, the excessive lewdness was a bit much. Mistress asked if I was feeling okay at this point, as apparently I was flushed beet red.

"I impress myself sometimes," Mistress tells me, admiring her handiwork, "especially when I have my little helper."

She pats me on the head and I blush again.

I'm surprised as she turns and steps away, "Mistress, we're not going to just leave her here... are we?"

"Of course not, but we have some time until she comes to. Join me on the couch, Melody, will you?" she smiles, pulling off her sweater, "Oh, and disrobe."