Establishing Order within a Household Ch. 04

Story Info
Now for more traditional spider-bondage.
1.7k words
4.59
13.7k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things quiet down after the incident in the living room.

In fact, they get a little too quiet.

But for the time being, I can enjoy that quiet. Both Mistress and Miss Charlotte seem occupied, which I'm sure means they're busy scheming. While I don't like that they don't seem to be giving Master proper attention as he deserves, it does mean that the responsibility falls on me, which means I get more of Master's attention. Which I certainly can't complain about.

Mistress is working late tonight, and Miss Charlotte is... off doing spider things? I honestly don't know where she goes, and I'm afraid to ask.

Master takes me into his bed tonight. It's my responsibility to please him, but I can't help but feel like I'm the one getting all the joy from it. It's good that I'm such a loyal and obedient elf, or he might be spoiling me.

He lets me out of the belt -and- lets me use my pussy. And he lets me be on top. Okay, he might be spoiling me a little.

It's a lot of responsibility, being on top. Pleasing Master is always a responsibility, but when he lets me ride his cock, it's my job to control the pace, the depth of penetration, all of that. A lot of elf girls think having a tight pussy and bouncing on his cock is enough. And yes, elves are smaller, and we're really tight, even for our size, but there's so much more to pleasing properly.

The fact that you get him off doesn't mean you did a good job, as many complacent elves might think. Of course he'll get off, he's a man, after all. But that's sort of the point - he could get off inside of anyone. But he didn't choose to fuck just anyone, he chose to fuck me.

And I make him glad he did. I squeeze and I grind and I gyrate, and I force gasps and moans and pants out of him. Not as much as I'd like, though. Master is never very loud in bed. He makes me work for those little moans that make me heart pound with glee.

And when I get him to the brink, he asks me if I'd like to cum, or if I'd like to have his cum inside me.

It's such a non-question and he knows it. He likes to tease me like that.

He probably would let me cum if I said I wanted to, but he knows I never would. Even if I could pass up the chance to have his cum in my pussy, I could never disrespect Master by passing up such a gift for my own pleasure.

I can feel every twitch and throb of his cock as he unloads up into me. It takes all my concentration to keep from cumming right there, but I hold back and use my pussy to milk every bit of cum out of him that I can.

When he's done and satisfied, and when I finish cleaning him, he allows me to stay in bed with him for the night. He even lets me sleep without the chastity belt. He's so sweet.

My pussy is still burning and aching to cum, and my body still in a frenzy, but my mind could not be more at peace. And so I curl up beside him and nuzzle into his chest. It's hard to get to sleep at first, feeling his semen leaking out onto my legs. I can't help but reach down every now and then, scoop some in my fingers, and bring them up for a taste. But eventually my body relaxes and I drift off. I somehow manage to forget the cold war that our house is in.

You know those first few moments when you wake that are always a blur, where if you're woken up in a hurry, you find yourself in the middle of doing something by the time you're completely conscious? Well realizing that you're tied up is one of the less pleasant ways that you can fully enter a waking state.

She must have done it while I was asleep. No easy feat to bind an elf without waking her. My ankles tied together, my wrists bound behind my back, a glob of silk stuck over my mouth, and little bits of it stuck nearly everywhere in between. And there's threads hanging all throughout the room, like she's made it her own web.

I try to scoot over and nudge Master to wake him, but I'm stopped by a long appendage pressing against my chest and pinning me to the bed. The large ominous shadow of Miss Charlotte just looms over me as my eyes adjust to the dark. She just gives me a sinister smile and presses a finger to her lips.

She's a lot stronger than she looks. It takes only that one leg to hold me in place. I can see the rest of the legs dance up the bed frame as she positions herself and leans town, greedily pulling Master's limp cock into her mouth.

It's not that I'm jealous or anything. Technically speaking, Miss Charlotte is above me in the household order. I'm just Master and Mistress' elf. But I can't help but feel like she's intentionally trying to provoke me. Not that I can do anything about it.

She puts on quite the show, the way she gently sucks and licks and massages him with her tongue while he swells up before her. All very careful not to quite wake him. I have to admit, she is pretty good at this. I mean, for a whore.

I continue to make attempt to wriggle out from under her leg, but nothing works. I guess having that many legs means being able to have some focus on lots of things at once.

When Master is nice and hard and slick, she pulls back and re-positions herself. The pedipalps unfold and slide under Master's hips and she scoops them up to her crotch, immediately sinking herself down onto him. Master didn't give the go-ahead for any of this, I should reiterate.

He finally does wake up, finding himself already balls-deep in his spidergirl. His hips start to work on their own, before he's even fully awake. Once he is completely alert, he doesn't seem to mind. I suppose that's to be expected. Pleasure is pleasure; even if this vile arachnid is taking advantage of my dear Master.

She does finally release me, moving her legs to stabilize herself, though still keeping the legs between my Master and I. But I take the opportunity and curl my legs up, moving my arms down and under my feet, bringing them around to my front. Still bound, but less helpless. Never underestimate an elf's flexibility.

Master's really getting into it. I guess eight legs equals a lot of thrusting power. It must feel good. Even if there's no way her pussy can ever compare with an elven one. Obviously.

I instinctively reach my now less restricted fingers down to my crotch, only to find a thick layer of silk between my fingers and my pussy. I rub against it anyways, but find that I get as much sensation as with the belt on. I'm starting to see Mistress' issues with Miss Charlotte. This seems entirely unnecessary.

And she does put on a show, arching her back and grabbing her breasts as she grinds down on my Master's cock. From the looks of it, she does cum a few times. And of course, she doesn't even ask him for permission first. I can't deny how sexy she is, the curves of her body and the sound of her voice does have an impact on my already drenched pussy under all that silk.

But just as things are getting intense she stops, leans in and kisses Master slowly and softly, "I have something special for you, Baby, just hold still."

She lifts herself up, legs grabbing the silk ropes suspended around the bed, and swings her spider abdomen forward. She's not going to...? Surely that's too lewd even for her!

But she is, she presses her spinneret down onto Master's cock. It's met with a thrust of his hips and she begins to service him with the silk orifice. But it doesn't end there, as she begins releasing silk, spinning it all over Master's cock, coiling it around and making a tight cocoon that she works over him. I can tell it's really tight around his cock from the way he thrusts, having to put great force into each push, and his groans of exertion and moans of pleasure get louder too. It must be really good. For something a horrible spider monster can do, I mean

It isn't long before she finishes him off. I can't see any cum, it's all concealed in that cocoon, but I know his body well enough to tell when he's reaching orgasm. It looks like a good one, too.

As they both subside and relax, she leans in and kisses him deeply, "Not something you can get from a human woman, is it?"

He just chuckles in response, but then she leans back and looks up at the wall behind the headboard, "Don't you agree?"

Master reaches over and turns on the lamp.

Mistress!

She's cocooned to the wall, bound tightly and gagged. How could I have missed that.

Master gives Miss Charlotte a somewhat disapproving look, but is interrupted with a gasp as she pulls the webbing from his cock.

"But I don't want you to feel left out," she shimmies up to the bound Mistress and pulls the webbing from her mouth. Mistress says nothing, but doesn't really have time to before Miss Charlotte presses the end of the cocoon to her mouth and squeezes it, pushing all of Master's cum out and into her mouth.

"There we go, don't say I didn't include you. I even let you have his cum. How's it taste with my pussy all over it?"

Miss Charlotte waits awhile to remove the cocoon, not taking it away until Mistress swallows all of Master's cum.

And with that, the tension finally reaches its zenith. I can already see on Master's face that he was done with their game.