Estate Agent Banging

Story Info
Wife gets a seeing too from estate agent salesman.
2.2k words
4.19
392.2k
62
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,304 Followers

{NB this is a story of unfaithful wife, who performs sex acts with another man if you don't like this type of story fuck off and don't bother complaining!}

Hi my name is Debbie, My husband John and I have been married for four years now, and we had decided to move home from our current typical suburban home, in preparation of starting a family. Both in our early twenties with good paying jobs, we decided to move into a more country style area, which would have a school close by, woods, large gardens, decent access to shops and things like dentist and doctors. It was fun looking at all the different houses and we looked at a few!

Anyway we had lined up another viewing with a local company in a nice neighbourhood quiet, leafy and large private gardens that looked like fields, with a large summer house cabin style garage cum workshop built at the bottom of the garden. When we arrived on a beautiful sunny day we were met by two salesmen who showed us around the home then suggested we took our time to look round ourselves. The home itself was stunning, five bedrooms, a gymnasium attached to the main bedroom still kitted out, all with en-suite, three public rooms, dining room a large country style kitchen with huge walk in pantry, separate laundry room and dirty room, and a downstairs toilet at the back door luxurious compared to our current home. I fell in love with it right away and could imagine our children running around the place already. What I didn't realise was it wasn't going to be my husband's child who would be running around it first!

I had returned upstairs to the main bedroom, which was massive it had a huge queen size bed and furniture set out to give an idea of what it would look like when furnished. There were two large patio doors that led out to a walled parapet that surrounded a good sized patio that overlooked the back garden. I opened them up and could almost imagine myself sat there sipping my wine in the sun when I heard a sound behind me. I turned to see one of the salesmen entering the room. I smiled and said its beautiful Paul; I can see myself eating breakfast out here already. He came outside and joined me, stepping up behind me as I stared out over the garden as my husband waved at me from his studying of the garage etc at the far end of the garden.

Then I gasped as I felt a hand stroke my bum cheeks ever so gently, "You've got the cutest ass I have ever seen Mrs. Thomson!"

"Please don't my husband is just down there.... I'll call out if you don't!" I said firmly

"Go on then!" he teased as his hand continued to rub my ass cheeks more firmly. His fingers found my ass crack and started to rub between my cheeks more firmly. I was finding it more difficult by the second to protest against this unwanted attention, but my body was betraying me as I loved having my ass played with. Despite my husband being so close my heart was beating furiously, my breathing was fast becoming ragged, and my Nipples were rock hard as my tormentor grew in confidence behind me. I couldn't help myself my panties were getting damper by the second.

"You like that don't you!" he gloated

"Mmmmmph!" was all I could moan.

"I knew you were a little slut the moment I clapped eyes on you Mrs high and mighty Thompson!" he whispered in my ear, while maintaining a posture that would not reveal what he was doing to me to my husband or his partner below.

My legs had almost voluntarily opened to steady myself and his fingers were now stroking under my skirt, and tracing the rapidly dampening slit of my burning throbbing pussy. I moaned gently and grabbed hold of the wall to steady myself as his finger found its way past my panties and delved into my sopping wet pussy.

"Looks like your pussy is giving me all the right signals!" he moaned into my ear again as first one finger closely followed by a second and third found their way into my dripping gash.

"Oh God.....Oh God!" I cried softly. "I can't do this my husband...my husband!" I moaned as I opened my legs even further to allow him to slip his fourth finger into my well lubricated cunt. His thumb was by now strumming my clit and the first of what was to be several orgasms flooded through me. I bit my lip as I tried desperately to stifle a loud groan. My husband looked up and I smiled weakly as I waved to reassure him I was alright.

"You are a little slut aren't you?" Paul moaned as he knelt down behind me. "Husband down below and my fingers buried second knuckle deep in his slut of a wife's' cunt!" he laughed.

I felt him pull my skirt up around my waist and his right hand found my right breast as he began to play with it through my blouse. "Just keep looking out towards your husband bitch!" ...."I'm gonna have some serious fun with this pussy and ass of yours!"

How the fuck had a simple viewing got to this stage. Here I was skirt around my waist, knickers pulled to the side and my pussy achingly needing a fucking good seeing too. If I knew anything it was that I was certainly about to get more attention in my nether and lower abdomen region as I felt Paul's hot breath on my ass cheeks. "Spread em wide slut!" he ordered and I complied immediately.

His tongue started at my anus and tickled it gently sending waves of pleasure through me. His hands had slipped under my blouse, pulled my bra off my aching breasts and were mauling them hard as he licked his way around my asshole. His tongue which was by now plunging in and out of my tight bud like a spear. Wriggling around inside me was sending even more pleasurable waves throughout my body.

"Ooooooh .....Oooooh... Mmmph!" I moaned as his tongue worked wonders on my ass.

"I knew you'd like that you dirty little slut!" he moaned in between licking and eating my asshole.

"Oh god! Oh God yes don't stop I love it I fucking love it!" I grunted as I grabbed hold of the wall frantically trying to keep my balance. I looked down between semi closed eyes and desperately tried to ensure my face didn't give my unfaithfulness away as the two men waved back up to me.

"Enjoying what you see Mrs Thompson?" asked the second salesman as he showed my husband the swimming pool below us. I shook my head in the positive fearing saying anything in case I gave myself away.

"Can you imagine what it will be like up there darling?" asked my husband

"OH GOD YES!" I almost yelled as I came again, hoping my husband took it to be a confirmative to his question and not the fact I had just cum again due to Paul's administrations to my ass.

I then felt Paul stand up and press himself against me. He was hidden from the two below by the wall. Open a bit wider bitch I've got a big thick cock to fill your hungry cunt with about to enter its final destination!" he grunted. I felt his hands pull my ass cheeks apart and then a familiar pressure against my pussy slit as his bulbous head started to find my love hole.

"That's a good girl!" He grunted as he pushed into me filling my canal with a good length of his thick meaty cock. A quick pull out almost all the way and several more thrusts and I could feel his balls nestle against my inner thighs. My pussy was stretched to full as his cock found new inner lengths to penetrate. Regions of my cunt that my husband had never touched were being rubbed hard by his hot throbbing, pulsating cock.

Very soon he had his cock sawing in and out of my cunt at a steady rate, his hands were now back on my tits pulling pushing, squeezing and mauling at my tits as I held the wall firmly as he fucked my brains out from behind.

"Are you okay love?" I opened both eyes to see my husband shading his eyes from the sun looking up at me as my head bounced around above the parapet. I felt my face go red with worry as I frantically tried to stop the natural motion of my upper body bouncing around as Paul fucked me relentlessly somewhat amused at my husband asking such a question.

"Go on slut tell him your newfound stud is fucking your brains out!..See what he says!!" as he laughingly thrust all the harder into my battered cunt.

"Ye...e...ss! Baby I'm f..f iii..ne! Just trying to see over the trees that's all!" I lied

Paul then grabbed my waist and lifted me up before turning around his cock still buried inside me and carrying me to the large queen sized bed. He laid me down on all fours and never missed a beat as he continued to plough into me mercilessly.

I had long given up any misgivings and was enjoying the battering my cunt was receiving from this stud of a man. "Go on you bastard.... Fuck the arse of me!" I groaned as I felt a single finger probe my anus, before it slid into my dirty hole.

"O yesssss! I cried... do my ass...Fuck my ass you stud bastard you!" I almost yelled no longer concerned about being caught.

I felt another finger inside my ass and then another stretching me, preparing me for his huge cock to pound my asshole. He dribbled spit into my ass making wet sloppy sex sounds as he finger fucked me. "You are one dirty bitch!" he laughed as he pulled his cock out of my poor abused pussy and placed it against my ass bud.

He pushed hard and I felt the initial sting of my ass opening to accept his cock and then the feeling of fullness spread all over as he buried his cock in my ass, deep inside it went until I felt it nestle his balls against my ass. Now I had taken his gargantuan cock in both my nether holes, and he was about to fuck my ass off literally.

Paul pounded my ass relentlessly, until we heard the front door close and my husband called out. "Honey where are you?"

I had my face buried in the mattress as Paul was fucking me something rotten at that time, how they couldn't hear us I'll never know. The bed was shaking rattling and sliding around on the floor, they must have been deaf not to hear. " I'm...st..iii..ll. uphere baby!" I gasped gritting my teeth at the onslaught Paul was administering to my ass.

"I'm just going to check out downstairs dear be there shortly!" he called back

I looked around at Paul, "Hurry up and cum you bastard!" I ordered "I don't want to lose my husband and you don't want to lose a sale do you?"

"No Mam!" he laughed as he redoubled his fucking of me. A few more hard thrusts and he pulled me off the bed and onto the floor in front of him.

"Open your mouth bitch!" he ordered "and don't miss a drop either!"

He fisted his cock in my face, occasionally rubbing it over my face or smacking my face with it until I heard my husband call out

"Be there in a minute love!" I almost cried out NO!

Paul looked up at the ceiling, groaned and shoved his cock down my throat as I guided him into my mouth with my hands. His cock swelled up, his glands grew in size inside my throat and I felt load after load of hot thick sticky cum fill my gullet then slide down into my belly. I cleaned his cock up quickly and had just enough time to make myself decent before I heard his footsteps outside; I quickly ran into the gym climbed aboard a stepper and began pedalling hard as he entered the room.

"I thought I could hear something baby, you been on that thing far too long you're out of breath and red as a beetroot, come on off there now!" he said I stepped off and my shaky legs almost spilled me onto the floor he caught me and kissed me hard. "You taste amazing!" he whispered; "hope you liked it I want it he said."

I hope he was meaning the house as I said "Oh I loved it baby let's do it!" as I looked over his shoulder at a smirking Paul.

We did buy the house, and Paul has been fucking me on a regular basis, I am pregnant and it must be his of that I am almost certain from the amount of fucking and the depth of the fuckings he has administered to me it must be his. I have also had his partner and him together but that's a whole different story.

easyballs
easyballs
1,304 Followers