Estate Debt Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjskylark
jjskylark
31 Followers

On weekends, he would take her to the ballet or a business cocktail gathering, introducing her as a date. Naked under her short black dress, she could feel the surge of her juices on her inner thighs as they danced slowly together or shared a taxi home to their private world where all the chatting and flirting would stop and she would again be on her knees naked and serving him a nightcap while he stroked himself or ordered her to present her ass or lips or tits to him as she so wished to do whether she was his debt slave or lover.

One evening after serving him his candle lit dinner and then silently positioning herself at his knees while he ate dessert or gave her morsels from his plate, he told her that he had to go to Europe on business for two weeks and wanted Mira to sleep in the penthouse every night while he was away so that he could observe and possibly punish her at his leisure via the cam on his laptop. From 9 am to 2pm she must be in front of the computer on her knees, holding her breasts up to the screen with the duplicate dildo cock mold that was made like his own penis, right down to its stiffness and size inserted in between her well-spread thighs. If she was not in subspace position when he logged on, he would email Mistress Dora, an associate of his from the Estate, and she would carry out any punishment for him while he observed from his hotel room. The rest of the day after 2pm was hers to do as she wished.

Mira was stunned by his abrupt change of attitude. She had almost forgotten that she was a contracted debt slave and not a romantic lover. She thought his feelings were beyond slave and master and that he really wanted the latter to be true also. To prove his point to the contrary, Daniel invited Dora to his place the following night to get the understanding of the relation clear once and for all.

When the buzzer rang from the apartment lobby, Daniel ordered Mira onto his bed in presentation position, head and tits on the sheets and ass up, her long jet black mane of hair spread out and away from her slender neckline to reveal both her collar and labia tag. On hands and knees, she crawled as she was told into the bedroom. After what seemed to Mira to be an eternity, both tops silently came into the bedroom. Immediately, she felt feminine fingers stroking her trimmed bush and playing with the tag dangling between her strong light brown thighs. Just when she drifted into a slight moan of pleasure over the caresses, Daniel's quirt came down on her raised ass with such great force that she leapt out of service position and onto her feet, a strange sensation for her since she was not permitted to be upright in the bedroom at any time unless the master ordered her to be so.

Dora lunged at the standing slave girl and grabbed a handful of Mira's ample raven hair, pulling it so that she followed her into the living room where the fireplace was the only light in the area. Once there, the tall lovely dominatrix got Mira in a half-nelson arm lock and actually lifted her off the plush carpeting several inches.

Composing herself and remembering her slave training from several months ago, she controlled her natural instincts to resist and stayed in the position while she caught her breath. Moments later, Daniel returned, completely naked except for the whip in his hand. He began to flog Mira's luscious tits and nipples with a vengeance she had never experienced in all her training while she was held from behind by the stronger mistress. She tried not to scream but it was too much. Immediately, Dora covered to slave's mouth from behind while her owner moved his whip up and down her beautiful body.

When he finally stopped whipping her front, Dora let her go and she slumped to her knees sobbing. Without giving her a moment to compose herself, Daniel stuffed his raging erection between her opened lips and she instinctively, like a nursing child, began to suck and calm herself down. While she worked on his hard on, he whispered in an angry tone of voice to her that she wasn't to swallow his load when he came but to hold it in her mouth until he gave more instructions to her.

His come shot was massive, probably due to the excitement and novelty of having two women present while he acted out his fantasies before them. Once he withdraw from her lips, he caught his breath and led her on all fours back into the bedroom where the wide opened thighs of Mistress Dora awaited Mira and her liquid delivery. Once kneeling at the foot of the bed while Dora was on her own back with her knees up and spread, Master Daniel instructed his slave girl Mira to get between her new mistress' legs and run all of his come up and into her waiting pussy with her long soft tongue. Before beginning, he applied new lipstick onto her mouth and told her to heed his commands about when to tongue or kiss Dora's awaiting pussy. Any mistake and she would feel his whip on her own exposed sex.

Meekly, Mira climbed onto the bed and dipped her lovely head into Dora's already leaking crotch area. And while Daniel rested on the bed and spoke casually to Dora about what punishments would be possible for Mira while he was away, Mira dutifully slurped away at Dora's pussy, tears filling her eyes. She still had twenty-five days and nights to go before her contract would be fulfilled.

Now she hated her owner as if he were a beast from the very start of her servitude. Her dream of marrying him was finished. Now she would count the days as he put her through various humiliations via the internet as Dora waited for his call if his slave showed everything save enthusiasm for his slave commands and rules.

Mira finally was told to stop the licking and take herself to the bathroom for a long hot bath. Tomorrow she would began her vigil on her knees in the center of the living room and heaven help her if she slouched or slumped as she stared into the blue light of the blank computer screen.

CHAPTER 9

It was just before daylight that the last holdovers from the debt slave graduation fete dressed themselves again and left Marika in the darkness of the Estate's basement. Gupta was assigned as service slave while she was in use for punishment during the festivities going on several flights above her. Now and then, the lithe Pakastani would come down to clean Marika up after being used by the many horny men and their curious wives and mistresses who wanted to take advantage of the Brazilian beauty while all the civilities taking place upstairs droned on.

From the time, after the new debt slave graduates were given their debut until now, Marika had lost count of how many cocks and pussies her tongue had serviced or how many lashings with the soft leather martinets and bull pizzle canes she had quietly endured. Focusing internally at all times, she kept repeating to herself that this was her last opportunity to remain in the running to clear up her debts owed to the Rio syndicate who would rather throw acid into her bewitching face than get their owed money. She knew what a cock teaser she had been in Rio and still was here at the estate.

She couldn't help but to flaunt her almost perfect body without shame or discretion, leading lustful men to believe that her availability was possible, only to be used by her to get the material lifestyle she craved as a high- rolling lover of expensive jewelry and fast cars. And she was doing quite well until was met her lover Milton and schemed with him to scam unwitting elders in Rio of their life savings via false charities. One older lady happened to be the mother of a barrio boss in Sao Paulo and when he sent his henchman get to teach her and her accomplice a lesson, she wasn't at home but Milton was. After a short scuffle, one thug stabbed him and left him bleeding profusely on the front steps.

Later, Marika received an email from the boss giving her six months to raise twice the cash she had swindled from his old mother. She immediately bought a ticket out of the country and arrived at the Estate just days later, totally disoriented and unprepared for what the organization had to offer in terms of debt servitude and submission.

From the very start, she was in trouble with both the Estate and the other girls who thought her a drag on their own goals to get through the training period without any major upsets. They wanted to graduate and be auctioned off into a good situation for the time that were contracted to be subservient to their temporary master or masters and, most of all, to clear their financial debts and begin again.

The presence of Marika in their midst caused many large and small setbacks for the slave pride from the very beginning, starting with the first days when she flaunted herself too openly with the Estate master to the time when she would not admit to a covert petty infraction, causing all the women to suffer a punishment of being staked out in the hot sun for an hour while the trainers hosed all of them downed with a heavy jet spray of freezing water.

Gupta found Marika dazed and half-asleep, exhausted from her almost constant ordeal. The event had just finished less than an hour ago when three youthful male members took turns being sucked off while Marika hung upside down on a heavy chain attached to the basement's high rafters.

As she ardently applied her mouth on the task of serving one youth, the two others were moderately flogging her ass and thick but shapely upper thighs while they continued to stroke themselves into a frenzy, their cocks bobbing in their saliva-slick hands. After all three unloaded in her mouth, she was let down and told to lick up any cum that spilled off her lips or tits while she was hanging. Laughing, they all dressed and left her there in her own sweat and tears and their spilled juices. She hoped that they were pleased enough with her performance to write a strong letter of recommendation the Estate master so that she could stay on and complete her financial contract with the organization.

Gupta helped the exhausted woman to her feet and up the steps into the communal shower and spa area of the estate. She gently sponged Marika's body off, applied aloe crème to her entire body and then lowered her into a warm hot tub where she immediately fell into a deep sleep. Tomorrow afternoon, she had a conference with the master in his office and there she would be told if she could stay on and try again to graduate or be told to leave without any compensation for her time spent so far as a novitiate debt slave. The verdict would be up to him after he received all the email evaluations from those who used her services in the basement the evening before. Her fate hung in the balance.

The next afternoon, the recovered Marika was led by her new slave collar into the office of the Estate master. The leather collar, unlike earned silver ones of the graduates who had already been processed out of the compound in order to make way for a new pride of initiates already in transit to the Estate, designated her to a lower rank than even the yet to be trained debtors coming their way. She was to be an assistant service slave to Gupta who would train her herself before being sent to her own new master and his submissive wife.

The master said that Marika would be given another chance to prove herself worthy of a silver collar and slave bracelet, but only after she rose to the full service slave status like the beautiful Gupta who was also present at the meeting along with the head trainer and a member of the Estate board and his lawyer.

Marika, already naked and in presentation position, supplicated herself at her masters leather shoes and began to kiss them while murmuring gratitude and repentance. She was given a pen by the Estate attorney, a rather dour gent with no affectation, and she signed a rider to her original contract, agreeing to the status of assistant service slave until promoted Gupta left for her own confinement.

The Rani woman was dressed eloquently in the most colorful of cotton saris, her midriff exposed and naval pierced, her plump brown breasts jutting out on either side of the wrapped around material and multiple bangles circling both her ankles.

Once the Estate board member and his lawyer left the office, the Estate master ordered Marika to crawl to the beauty standing across the room and lift her sari hem and make her come, using only the very tip of her extended tongue to lap at Gupta's shaved pussy and throbbibg clit, She was ordered to murmur to all present as she labored to drive her new mistress to orgasm, "I am now a new debt slave. My only goal is to serve." And so Marika's hopeful road to redemption began.

The list of tasks for the Brazilian assistant service slave were many:

An eye -opening tit whipping by Gupta upon rising. Work in the laundry area of the compound for three hours. An hour with any of the off work trainers who wanted to teach her more humility or to be a service slave to clean up after he punished or used another novitiate.

Her other duties as assistant service slave included:

The management of the debt slave dorms along with Gupta where she would observe any infractions and report them or make sure each new woman had her rectal dildo and ba wa balls in place before bedtime The cleansing of all the supplicants prior to anal training. An evening spread-eagled flogging by Gupta or the Estate boss prior to bed. And finally, the keeping of a candid online diary that would be read by the management to measure her personal growth and continuing slave heat. She was not allowed to touch herself at all except for personal hygiene. A chastity belt was wrapped about her tanned tummy but no dildos were inserted in her ass or vagina. Nor was she to be touched by any trainer or novitiate until she rose to full service debt slave.

Her training from here on in would be exclusively psychological until the Estate master deemed her ready for orgasm release. In her room separate from the newbies she was chained to her bed each night while the television monitor played sensuous loops of orgasming women, some of whom she knew from her first attempt at being trained . And because the comely Gupta really had no personal interest in other slave women except on command by her masters, this left Marika straining for a release that was no longer in her hands, so to speak.

The libidinous lady was for the first time in her self-centered adult life was at the mercy of others who had so many submissive slave women to enjoy that denying her any release would be an easy task. She began to literally work her ass off to succeed, Her sex life depended on it as much has her monetary one.

CHAPTER 10

The next two week training period for the new line of debt slaves at the Estate compound went off without a hitch. Of the ten international beauties and Americans who signed on with Estate, only one, a 40 year old blonde divorced woman from California, did not muster up to the daily sexual and physical exercises and mindsets demanded by the trainers and the Estate master.

All the rest fell into line nicely, each grateful at the opportunity set before them upon signing their perspective contracts. This pride of debt slaves was the most docile and also the most sexually compliant in the seven year history of the Estate. They were younger than most prides, the average age at twenty- seven.

Each prospective debt slave moved quickly through her slave paces, almost eager to be under the whip or have a trainer shove a long dong, real or otherwise up their lightly lubed assholes. They were a sisterhood of twenty-first century sexuality, turned on by cunt or cock or any fetish thrown their way. The atmosphere in the pleasure gardens, though without sound by the slaves in training, was playful and full of eager eyes and hands.

The Estate master was thrilled to have such a positive, easily teachable group of beautiful women under his desk and whip. He decided to market them to the highest bidder as a complete pride of debt slaves. This was never done before at the Estate. When word went out about the auction, his board of directors was shocked and almost was ready to censure their competent director when an encrypted email was sent to the Estate from Northern Italy...The Rocco Freres winery in Asti would be interested in all nine, plus the newly appointed Brazilian service slave, Marika. There offer was generous and included bonuses for both the Estate and each debt slave if the upcoming wine crop was a good one.

The Estate board looked over the deal and told the master to sign them up for three month stint at the winery, situated in the rolling foothills of Northern Italy.

When the girls graduated, the Estate master announced their communal destiny at the last night's festival while the beauties were kneeling of the stage and offering their tits for inspection to the invited assembly. All of them were stunned to hear that they would stay together as a pride of debt slaves, be all sent to Italy first class and be rewarded with a bonus if all of them completed the three month contract with Rocco Freres. By the Holidays, they would be free of debt and come out with quite a bit of extra cash in the pockets. This time, all nine of the temporary submissives happily jiggled their cupped breasts for the formally dressed crowd. The applause was ear-shattering. Even the re-indoctrinated Marika lifted her soft big-nipple tits and jiggled them to the crowd. Life was good and getting better by the hour.

When the newly certified debt slaves arrived at the Milan airport, many passengers thought that they were a bevy of international beauty queens coming into the city for a Pageant. It was easy to make this mistake. Why else would a stunning group of young women like this from three different continents, Asian and brown and Caucasian, elegantly dressed in heels and expensive dresses, wearing fine perfume and babbles, be traveling together as a group? If the staring Italians only knew that in three or four days and one hundred kilometers from the airport these same young women would be toiling picking grapes , almost naked in the hot Piedmonte sun and would be chained and collared as slaves and under the whip of a handsome horseman wearing only boots and an erection, it would never be believed. Yet, this was the intention of Rocco and his two college aged sons. Their winery and vineyards ran back hundreds of years, perhaps thousands if you counted the Etruscan and Roman overlords who valued this very area for its delicate yet robust wines.

Slaves worked these fields under their masters' whips for centuries and Rocco was determined that his gated villa in a very isolated part of Italian wine country was just the place to renew such an old tradition. He would sell off this vintage to knowing super-rich males across the globe, privy to the information that their crystal glasses were filled with the grape harvest of naked and sweating beauty queens who toiled on their behalf and also had a taste for the best that money could buy, so much so that each woman toiled to pay off what they could not really afford in the first place.

When the airport limo pulled up to the gated old Castello d' Alba , they were let in by one of the several matronly servants whose families have been working for the Rocco family for hundreds of years. They were very loyal to Sandro Rocco and his boys, Gino and Pepe, the present overlords of this almost feudal part of Italy..

In the courtyard, each new debt slave stepped silently out into the brilliant sun of early autumn in Piedmonte. Standing in order of their height, each one quickly removed their traveling clothes and put on a skimpy Roman slave girl tunic that had been lain out for each woman prior to her arrival. Sandals were also doled out. When in their new attire, they were spoken to in English by Marika who was in charge of their safe delivery to the ancient castle. In a thick Portugese accent, she spoke slowly to the women now kneeling before her, their breasts jutting out from the course cotton slave tunics and their lovely hands, all newly manicured and polished in red, resting on their upper thighs, palms up as they were trained to do at the Estate.

jjskylark
jjskylark
31 Followers