Estate Debt Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjskylark
jjskylark
31 Followers

Marika told the pride that they were to be divided up into two teams while at the winery. She was given the task by Sandro Rocco of equally determining which girls would be together as a submissive work team. After she separated the two kneeling groups, she looked at her choices: To her left was Monica, the Finnish accountant from Helsinki, Warsiki, the petite Indonesian dancer from Bali, Audrey, an African-American painter from St. Louis and Roya, a sultry Persian whose husband was in jail for money laundering in Germany.

To her left knelt Yoshiko, a demure Japanese graduate student studying at Yale. Carmen Maria, a formerly wealthy Puerto Rican rum heiress who lost all her funds in a dot com stock fraud, Bandi, an Eritreran model whose sister was kidnapped by Somali war lords and was being held for ransom, and Elizabeth, a former drug addict turned new-age goddess, trying to raise enough funds through her own slave contract to travel to sacred sights around the world and mediate. Finally, there was Monique, a French national living in the Scyhelles.

When both groups were assembled and kneeling up perfectly straight as their slave position training demanded of them, Marika rang a small bell attached to the massive doors of the villa.

Sandro and his two sons walked out into the daylight in business suits and greeted all their new acquisitions by leaning over and planting two innocent kisses on the cheeks of each supplicant. After each was greeted in this fashion, Marika tapped the slave from behind and each went into position six which called for her standing up with both hands behind her neck, eyes cast to the ground, breasts out for inspection. Rocco's eldest son Gino noticed the nipple rings secured to Elizabeth's fair breasts and his already straining erection twitched in his pants.

"You have all been purchased and sent to me to help my sons Gino and Pepe harvest this year's grape yield", he began in a thick yet eloquent Italian accent.

"We have divided you into two teams that your service slave thought would be fair and equal. Each team will be under the supervision of one of my sons. At the end of the harvest, the amount of grape tonnage each team picked will be posted. The team with the most weight will receive a bonus of 5000 Euros each, yours to spend or save as you wish. All of you who complete the harvest will be of course free of your debt as per your Estate contracts. My sons and I aren't into punishing infractions ourselves; that we will up to your service slave. We do, however, enjoy the company of women at dinner and in the evening. A wardrobe of fashionable clothes and cosmetics are available in the communal dressing room. Marika will be in charge of all your needs and our demands. Speaking in whispers by you while at the villa or in the fields is permissi"ble. You will address us as 'Signor' if spoken to. Now Marika will give you your routine schedule. Welcome to Vil d' Alba, my lovely submisas!"

Then, he and his silent sons returned to the offices in the villa. Marika called for position three and both teams of females got or their hands and kneels and were led into their comfortable slave quarters as the old servant Anna led the way.

Their dorm rooms were luxurious. High Rococo ceilings and massive windows to let in the infrequent breezes greeted them. Each team had a spacious room to rest and sleep in. There were not any cams in their space as at the Estate's training compound and their service slave Marika told that that they could utilize their free time either alone or together, even in their nightly sleeping arrangements. Roya and Yoshiko smiled at each other upon hearing the news. At the Estate the Persian woman took a fancy to the boyish short haired beauty of her Japanese counterpart. The trainers used their mutual craving to put on several dildo shows at the Estate where they shared a long dildo with two cock heads while the invited members egged them on by hovering over around each woman and ejaculating to the beat of the hip hop music in the hall. Later, it would be service slave Marika's lips and tongue that would clean up the mess.

Once settled in, the eight debt slaves were brought into the communal room where they obediently collared themselves and knelt at attention in at ease position.

She then read out the routine that the Rocco males wanted carried out seven days a week:

"You will rise with the first church bells at dawn and ready yourselves for the work ahead by stretching and yoga. Go to the breakfast room silently and have an ample meal and then on to the vineyard led in your tunics and collars by your service slave. You will work without your leather collars on the site due to the heat. Your slave registry ankle bracelets will identify you in case of need.

You will toil from early daylight to noon. Marika will water you as needed. Do not pee in our fields! Marika will have a bucket on the wagon for this purpose.

From noon to five, you are permitted free reign of the outside gardens and luncheon area. Eat and rest as you wish. Any sexual activity, whether alone or with other slaves must be sanctioned by a male Rocco signore. There is a small lake behind the stable where you may sun and swim.

From five until supper, you will be in your rooms preparing yourselves for the formal meal. Anna and her staff will help you bathe and Marika will message and perfume you and do your hair for the evening. Bare breasts are never permitted at the dinner table; yet, you may choose any dress or gown in the dressing room to wear at table. "

"Finally, my sons and I have decided to offer you another financial incentive to motivate you to perform at your best while in our villa...We will add a 250kg score to your team's overall final score each time one or more of you makes our cocks ejaculate, whether by your direct stimulation or from a afar, including any masturbation activity from any of us. As honorable Roccos, we will tell you if we came while in the privacy of our rooms and reward that real slave's team on the basis of our fantasy while wanking."

" After dinner and entertainment , all slaves will retire to their group's dormitory. If either of my sons or myself wish to have you join us in our private chambers, Marika will come into the dorm and wake you, put on your collar and leash and she will have you crawl into our rooms. Wait beside the bed until told what to do and how to do it. If there are more than two slaves called, kneel at the foot of our beds with your breasts cupped and presented to us as you were trained to do. A simple order of "Go" is sufficient for you to exit out on your hands and knees and back to bed when we have been satisfied by your ministrations. "

" The service slave, of course will be on hand to oversee our needs and desires. Any lack of enthusiasm or energy on your part perceived by us will be noted and your team will be penalized for your lackluster performance.

Have a good night." Signor Sandro.

The women could not believe their good fortune. While other past Estate graduates told sordid tales of abuse and deprivation at the annual homecoming galas at the Estate, they were to be treated like almost Club Med members as opposed to debt slaves. Good food, beautiful surroundings, recreation and personal leisure time plus the attention of three rather handsome Italian men were almost too much to comprehend, especially for Marika who was so close to being expelled from the organization just six weeks ago.

If she only knew that her mentor, the alluring Brahman Gupta, was at this very moment locked in a dungeon chained to a useless waterwheel and whipped at the leisure of an almost demented master, she would have fallen down upon her sore knees and thanked her lucky stars for her good fortune.

The labor in the fields was hard and almost too much for some of the women who hadn't been much interested before in the joys of hard work. However, spirits were high and the debt slaves before long got used to their daily routine. Six hours of grape picking and basket hauling were making them stronger both in mind as well as body.

Even the weaker females wanted to keep their lovely eyes on the prize of an extra eight thousand dollar harvest bonus and refused to take a day out even though the vineyard owners said that they could refuse work if ill or exhausted. The two teams conspired on how to end with the highest tonnage of grapes or get the Rocco men to shoot otheir wads more often.

All eight of these stunning and sex trained ladies were indeed capable of luring even a cardinal into their webs. A slight moistening of the lips and inadvertent caress of an exposed nipple would be enough. Yet the Rocco men were usually all business during the day time. The women learned to take the opportunity at siesta to stimulate themselves or one another in their dorms while not fully orgasming, thereby leaving dinner time open for the craving and luring of the men into their opened arms. And because the evening meal called for low cut gowns and perfume and lipstick, the Rocco men seemed more lecherous while staring at the same wonderful nine sets of beasts that they saw every morning bare and glistening with sweat and grape nectar in the vineyards.

And while Marika was laboring on her hands and knees to arouse any male or female who would signal her by a wiggle of his or her index finger on under the sixteenth century dining room table, the younger Rocco male was outside on the patio being licked by Elizabeth. Upon hearing his son moan and climax, the debt slaves at table cheered and Sandro Rocco toasted them all to the start of another evening at his secluded villa.

After dinner one evening, the Rocco men decided to take advantage of the wealth of female companionship at their disposal in the villa. After plotting their entertainment for the evening, they summoned Elizabeth and Bandi to their den at the far side of the villa's garden. Nino phoned down to the dorms where all the pride was already asleep, resting from an arduous full day grape picking in the sweltering Rocco vineyards.

When service slave Marika answered, he ordered her to rise both women and have them prepare themselves to come to the den within the hour. Both women dutifully arose without a word, fell to their knees at the front of the bed, spreading them widely. Nino asked the Brazilian to order both women to masturbate until she thought they were ready to be leashed and brought to the awaiting men. The service slave prepared the two with cosmetics, perfume and lube. When Marika sensed both debt slaves wet and in heat enough, she clipped the long leash on each: Bandi on her silver slave collar and the proud-breasted Elizabeth on her gold nipple rings. She also brought with her a foot long latex dildo with cock heads at both ends and three leather cock rings for their masters.

Once the three slaves crossed the moonlit garden to the softly lit den where a fire was going in the hearth, they entered with the two supplicants on their knees and Marika hovering over them with the double dong in one hand and their leashes in another. Immediately, Gino ordered the women to lay on the large Persian rug pussy to pussy.

As they gracefully positioned themselves, the men could not help to harden up even more as they looked down from their couch at the two beauties flat on the rug before them, each twat in contrast to the other: the long legged American and her neatly trimmed light blond pubic hair and the African ex-model with her kinky black bush, just left in its natural state.

Both lovelies were now in a scissor position, sensuously rubbing their moist mounds against one another. Just then, the elder Rocco entered still dressed in his Amani suit. Seeing the performance going on in the room, he smiled. Marika quickly knelt to him, kissed his ringed hand, and carefully took out his semi-erect cock, lifting the balls out of the pants and gently attaching one of the leather cock rings tightly around his thick member. Immediately, his hard on was at its peek in front of her. Holding on to it, she led Signor Rocco over to the two writhing debt slave already in their own subspace, grinding away pelvis to pelvis, Bandi's doe - like eyes rolled half way up their sockets and Elizabeth tugging on her nipple rings to get off even more.

The service slave handed the well lubed double dildo to Sandro and he gingerly spread each slaves' labias and inserted the dong until both were again bush to bush on the rug, grinding away for all their worth. His sons stimulated themselves on the couch while all this was happening. Laughter and moans filled the den.

Finally, Marika detached the women from the vibrating dong and brought them over to the Rocco sons. Each man received a double header, lip to lip sucking by Bandi and Elizabeth, but neither wished to spill over so quickly. So, each girl was ordered to sit on their twitching cocks facing away and ride them to climax.

Sandro positioned himself in front of the bouncing submissives and played with each set of tits as they bounced in rhythm before him as Marika stroked the older man's penis from behind while gently running her lubed middle finger slowly in and out of his ass, massaging his prostate as she worked.

The sons came almost in unison. When the slaves began to feel that their climax was at hand, they both stopped bucking and used their strong pelvic muscles to clinch and suck at the men's impaled members and their bursting loads. All four came together in great cries of ecstasy or joy.

When the Signor was ready to overflow, all three slaves fell upon their knees, tongues out, hoping to catch his juice and win more points for their team. It was the mahogany breasted Bandi who caught the majority of come. In the spirit of good and fair play, she shared it with her slave sister from the opposing pride by snowballing the still warm load into her awaiting mouth.

All were so satisfied with the session that they spent several more hours together drinking a few more bottles of the Rocco Asti Champagne and relaxing. By the end, the males permitted the three slaves to walk out on their own upright rather than on their leashes. The Rocco clan toasted each other as the beautiful asses of the three debt slaves disappeared through the French door and down the garden path to their dorms.

By the last week of the harvest, the vineyards had turned brilliant in their fall colors. The competition between the two Estate prides was getting fierce. Though none of the

debt slaves knew exactly who was in the lead for actual tonnage picked, they knew that the team led by Monika, the blond Finnish debutante, racked up the most sperm count with the three Italians. In order to get back their stride, Monique offered herself up in submission to Sandro's younger son Gino.

One night after she was summoned to his bed for an ass rimming, she confided in him that she had a pee fetish and loved to be urinated on, especially on her ample tits and ass.

Gino knew that this activity was not covered in the Estate contract that was signed for the eight beauties and their service slave; yet, he couldn't resist the opportunity. Monique crawled out of Gino's bed and whispered for him to follow. In the spacious shower stall , the French movie producer stayed on her hands and knees and turned away from him , lifting her ass high in the air in doggy position and spreading her ass cheeks, telling the standing Gino to piss on her, especially her puckered ass hole. The erection of his long thick cock caused him to struggle between urination on Monique's offered ass or shooting his load right then and there.

Finally, he began to pee, his strong flow directed at her ass hole and offered pussy lips. After he finished, the soaking slave quickly put his softening cock between her opened lips and licked him off in a displayed of prime slave heat. The wine maker almost collapsed under the strain of his explosive orgasm. That night, he added an extra ton to Monique's team. When rumors literally leaked out about Monique's scam, Roya's team decided to begin adding rocks to their collecting baskets to increase the weight of their picking.

The elder Rocco caught wind of this scheme after inspecting his crop and he was livid. Roya's pride was called into the courtyard before work the next morning and he asked the embarrassed and equally upset Marika to find out which member was responsible. For the first time since arriving at the villa, she had to take out her coarse leather whip and dick stick and interrogated the group.

Finally, Bandi broke the silence as she was reamed in the ass with the dildo stick. Roya was led away. The elder Rocco was disappointed in the over all behavior of both groups and told them that he would cancel the bonus and give the money instead to UNICEF.

The good times were over for the debt slaves. Roya spent a full two days in the solitary confinement of the cold barrel room , naked and tied on her back face up. Each member of both prides were ordered under the watchful eye of Marika to flog her on an hourly basis . Seeing the anger in the eyes of most of the other debt slaves who were now mandated to labor until sunset in their collars in the heat of the day, she got off easily.

The one winner in the debt slave group was Elizabeth. Nino Rocco became more and more obsessed with the green-eyed beauty and her gold nipple rings. By the end of the last harvesting days, he called for her every night after dinner to sleep with him.

The much younger Rocco heir was unable to control his yearning to keep her with him after her slave contract with the winery was finished. He spent his nights lapping at her soaking pussy while she controlled his ejaculation by squeezing the base of his cock or pulling on his balls until he came up for a breather.

Nino talked it over with the rest of the family, and the elder Rocco decided to aid his smitten younger son. He offered Elizabeth a job at their tasting room at the Galleria in Milan as well as a small but plush apartment not far from the shop. Nino could see his mistress /submissive on weekends. Elizabeth liked the idea of staying in Italy and confessed her emotional attraction to the handsome young man to the other debt slaves. She chose to stay on.

CHAPTER 11

The annual Homecoming Weekend at the Estate was always an elegant and highly attended affair. About twenty-five percent of former debt slaves attended the event, spurred on by a substantial monetary bonus as well as a three thousand dollar stipend at Neimann Marcus for gowns, shoes and lingerie. Also, it was a great opportunity to visit with some of the women in their former pride.

Many a strong and lasting bond was made while at the Estate, especially during the training period when emotional assistance might have been yearned for by the then untested submissive females who slept naked and together for the duration, their silence being broken only by moans or sighs or cries while being punished or used. Their eyes were their voices and some of the slaves became close after their training period and debt contracts long expired.

Gupta looked around the torch lit patio at the Estate's pool and smiled to herself.

It was almost a full year since she had completed her third contract with the Estate as a de bt slave, and she was pleased with how far she had come since then, divorcing her husband who had placed her so easily into the hands of the Estate master to pay off some of his bad debts after his dot com venture collapsed in California. As a Moslem, she adhered to the submissive laws of inferior gender and did what was ordered of her to do by her frantic husband.

Her slavery in many ways liberated her. It taught her to be self-reliant and motivated, even as she had suffered at the hands of her last master. She was determined to move passed her strict Pakistani upbringing and make her life free of all the male dominant rules and restrictions of her youth.

jjskylark
jjskylark
31 Followers