Estate Debt Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjskylark
jjskylark
31 Followers

Looking around the pleasure garden, Gupta noticed a young beautiful Latina debt slave trainee naked and on her knees in the moonlight sucking off a handsome middle aged man who was still fully clothed in his tux, her head bobbing as he held her by the curls of her magnificent hair. Gupta thought of how that used to be her, naked and collared, working cock on her knees just last year. Now she was an equal in the eyes of the Estate's board and master, fully cleared of her financial debts and fully dressed in expensive silks and jewelry.

Like the other alumnae in attendance, her sexual favors were no longer had at whim or on demand. They had earned the right to choose anyone or no one that pleased them and named their own price for the exchange, if that is what they wished to do. After the member was through with the younger debt slave, Gupta walked over to her as the new Estate slave knelt in the grass with her tits cupped as proscribed by the trainers, ready and waiting for any other man or woman to lead her silently into her next sexual assignment.

The stunning Pakistani former debt slave looked down upon the trainee and then knelt in front of the distraught sub gently and kissed her on her moist nipples and whispered in her ear that all will be well. The debt slave then dropped to her belly and began to lick the tops of Gupta's polished and ringed toes, feeling on the older woman's brown ankle the slave registration bracelet of the Estate just like her own. Gupta knelt and patted the slave's hair as the young submissive cried, her grateful tears wetting the ex-slave's feet. Gupta also began to weep, though hers were in gratitude for the opportunity that the Estate had given her to free herself through her own slavery. She hoped to physically express this gratitude to the Estate master himself later on in the evening. Silently, Gupta walked away back into the center of the gathering, leaving the Latina alone with her own thoughts. The Estate master was waiting for her and she didn't want to be late for her appointment.

jjskylark
jjskylark
31 Followers