Estella's College Education

Story Info
Girl goes to college and meets her first lover.
4.1k words
4.09
55.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KawGuy
KawGuy
161 Followers

Estella sat at the oak table in the main library, scanning the local newspaper help wanted ads . She was looking for a job close to her college. A job that she would walk to. The semester was only half over and she was already running out of the money her parents had given her. Estella knew that she couldn't ask her parents for more, as they would ask, what happened to the money. That admission would be too embarrassing for her. She had always been that "good girl" that her parents had raised.

Just two tables away he watched her reading the newspaper. He was mesmerized by Estella's beauty. He loved to follow her around campus, watching her cute little booty sway with each of her steps. He liked what she wore everyday. Her clothing was much the same as other female students, but she had a flair about her other's didn't. Often he fantasized of fucking her, having her suck his cock. He really wanted to use her for some selfish reasons. But so far she didn't even know he existed. That would change, hopefully quick.

Estella was a middle class black girl, trying to finish college and wanting a social life now. She was making good grades, as she had studied hard her first two years but the growing lust to be part of the social scene that so many others here at college enjoyed was pulling on her hard. She wanted to join them. She wanted to get drunk, meet fun people, go to parties and find a lover. At least experiment with sex.

Since she could now get into the bars, she found that she loved mingling with the other students there. The white guys were always nice to her, yet none of them had asked her out yet. Estella knew she was attractive, even her white girls friends told so. Some how things just had not been right for her social life. She thought she knew why, she was a virgin.

Estella was careful about dating the young men on campus. Yes, she did go out with them on dates were there was a function to attend. But not to bars and clubs. Yet, deep in her thoughts every night as she lay in bed was a lingering wanton need for her womanhood to be fulfilled. She want a dick, cock, one eyed monster but even a penis would do.

Estella would pinch her clit and fill her pussy with her fingers, imagining a mans cock being deep inside of her spraying his seed. This one night, an idea came to her. She would act on it on after her class tomorrow.

The very next morning Estella sprung out of bed, showered, dressed and made it to class on time. As she settled into her seat, all that she could think about was her after class mission.

He had followed her in to the classroom, again watching her cute ass, wondering what she would look like naked on his bed. He could only think of perverted sexual thoughts about her. Like fucking her ass and pounding her firm ass cheeks with his swinging balls.

He had a plan on getting her there but first they had to meet, some how. He walked down the middle of the classroom to the front and stepped up to the lectern.

"Good morning, I'm Doug Wilburn, I'm a graduate student and will be filling in for the Professor, the second half of this semester." His eyes looked directly into Estella's as he spoke. When she looked up, their eyes met for the first time. He felt butterflies in his stomach, never mind this was his first teaching assignment, she was the cause.

Estella looked at her new teacher and smiled. He was a handsome young man, standing tall and erect and she bet he was either married or had a beautiful girl friend fucking his brains out. Estella thought to herself, someone like him would be great for me to learn about sex. After all is was a teacher.

The class and their new instructor got down to business of the day's lesson. Estella had a hard time focusing on the subject as she kept fantasizing about Mr. Wilburn. Rather than focusing on the subject, she focused on Doug's body. He had slightly long brown hair and was cleanly shaven and when he turned around to write on the board, she saw he had a cute booty. Estella knew what tonight's masturbation would be about, this Doug fellow.

The class was over too quickly. She was sitting there as the other students where leaving, before she was even aware class was over. Estella grabbed her books and pack and was one of the last to leave. She looked over her shoulder and saw Mr. Wilburn packing his things as she went out the door. She thought to herself, I wish I could give my body to him, for my first time.

Estella almost ran to her main mission for the day. After Mr. Wilburn entered her life, she was all the more sure this idea was the right thing to do. She entered the young woman's clinic and signed in. After waiting for thirty minutes, the nurse finally called her name.

The nurse had told Estella to prepare for the exam by putting on the gown and climbing up on the table. The doctor came in short order, he asked her a few questions about her visit and understood her goal for the day was birth control. The doctor gave her a quick physical exam, paying particular attention to her heart, breasts and vagina.

Estella left the exam room with her first birth control and complete instructions. Excited, she left the clinic and looked for some place to read over her new prescription. She found a bench outside and sat down to read the instructions, even though the nurse and doctor had given instructions to her earlier. Estella after all, was educated and wanted to act responsible.

Estella had opened the pamphlet and was half way through it when she heard a voice next to her. She looked up and was frightened immediately at the sight of Mr. Wilburn standing there next to her. She saw his lips moving but could only hear her heart pounding like a bass drum. All that Estella could think of was hide her fucking pamphlet. She stood quickly and as she rammed the paper down into her jeans pocket, she tripped over her pack and fell into Mr. Wilburn's arms.

Doug reached out and caught Estella in mid fall. He had got a hold of her sides but her momentum was too great to stop her there, her breasts smashed into his lower chest as he arrested her fall with his arms going under her arm pits, until he had the girls full body weight. Her hair was near his face and he took in her scent for a second before helping her stand upright, all the while feeling her firm body. He couldn't wait to get her naked.

Estella was mortified and totally embarrassed. She didn't understand his reason for being here with her now. He had caught her peeking into her deepest fantasy of being fucked.

Doug could tell Estella was flustered. Little did she know, he was also. But Doug tried to compose himself and asked Estella to sit down, where he sat next to her.

After a second of both of them spoke at the same time. It caused laughter and made both of them relax, somewhat.

Finally, Doug said to Estella, "I wanted your opinion, as how class went today". Estella replied with, "OK, I guess". This brought a look on Doug's face that Estella didn't like. She quickly added that she knew that he was very experienced with teaching, not knowing really what to say, as she didn't pay too much attention. Estella looked at Doug's hands, seeing his long tapered fingers with clean fingernails brought an embarrassing thought to her mind.

Doug confessed that it had been his very first day, instructing. As he told this to Estella he noticed her eyes were looking into his. He heard her say, "I was not really paying too much attention, for some reason I was unable to focus today".

Doug now understood her behavior, she had just come out of the women's clinic. Doug said to her, "I guess you're not feeling too well, I'm sorry. I didn't put it together that you had just come out of the clinic. I hope it's nothing serous".

Estella's face once again flushed. She fought the urge for two seconds, but she was excited and wanted to tell him the truth, so she did, "I went in for birth control". Funny, how that brought a big smile on his face, Estella wondered why. Surly he doesn't think.. no way.

The two of them talked about the class for a time, neither one wanting to leave. Finally, Doug felt hunger. Doug looked at his watch and excused himself for keeping Estella for so long. "I know you need to be going, it's lunch time, please excuse me." He stood picking up his bag. Estella stood also, this time without falling.

Estella was bold when she asked, "Where do you like to have lunch?".

Doug replied, "I'm poor, so in the cafeteria with the other student's". Estella said that she too ate there most everyday.

The two of them went off to the cafeteria together. They had their lunch and a long talk about their lives, school and the future. They both explored each other's minds. Both thinking about exploring each others sexuality. Only Estella had no idea what was in store for her.

Finally Estella had another class she had to attend. She told Mr. Wilburn goodbye and a "See you Friday, I guess." Doug smiled and told her he planned on being in that class every scheduled day. Thinking to himself, that the only thing that could keep him away was her sitting on his face.

Little did the two of them know, that night with Estella in her bed she spread her legs and bending her knees, she finger fucked herself in the dorm room, pretending it was Doug's cock, Doug jacked off between his sheets in his sister apartment, thinking of Estella black face wrapped around his cock. Doug's gizz spurted onto his chest and with his free hand he rubbed the cum until it was dry and he fell asleep. Estella was extra horny this night, partly because of her new birth control, but mostly finally having met a man who really turned her on, so much to being able to give up her virginity for.

The next day he was afraid now to follow her, now that they knew each other. He could wait, the plan was set in motion. Soon, he hoped to earn her trust. Then things would happen fast.

That night Doug's sister, Holly returned from her business trip. Doug was excited to tell her about Estella. He told her everything. Even about stalking her.

Holly cautioned him about his stalking young women, knowing full well that Doug had watched his old professor's class for the right woman. She was excited for her brother success, so far.

Friday morning Doug was pleased that Estella was there early, sitting on the front row. He said good morning to everyone, while looking at Estella. He noticed Estella legs were apart. He knew from being around college, that young women, were often infatuated by their instructors. Thus, they would entice them with ludicrous body language. He hoped Estella was doing just that.

As class began, Estella wondered if Doug knew she was creaming in her panties. Of course, no way he could know that, she thought. It was all she could do to keep from rubbing her clit in front of Doug during the hour long lecture.

After class Estella approached Doug, wanting to tell him that the lecture was wonderful. She saw Doug smile as she came up to him. She thought to herself, he likes me, I think.

Doug knew he was being impatient, but he was going to give it an early try anyway. After all he did catch her coming out of the clinic, refilling her birth control. He figured wrongly of course, that she had been fucking since she was sixteen.

Doug told Estella that his sister lived close by and that she was home now waiting to fix him lunch.

Estella could only think of him bring home a stranger, a black woman, to his sister who wasn't expecting company. She was trying to find a way to say no thanks, when he lifted his cell phone out of his pocket.

"Holly, would you mind if I brought one of my students for lunch? OK, great we'll be there in ten minutes."

Doug clicked off the phone and placed it on his belt saying, "We are set, lets go, my car behind the building".

Estella was excited walking with Doug to his car parked in the staff parking lot, passing the other students and them knowing that she was with an older white guy. She thought of this lunch, as their first date. Though truthfully she figured Doug was just being nice to a student and there was no romantic intentions.

Doug had surprised his sister with this lunch thing. She always knew he was impatient at getting what he wanted, but so was she, so she smiled and prepared herself for her guests.

Holly quickly made sandwiches and a salad for all and had it ready on the table for them when the entered the apartment.

Introductions were made and everyone sat down and ate. Small conversations took place during lunch as Holly learned more about Estella. She seemed nice enough but Holly could tell Estella was sexually inexperienced by the way she looked at her brother and the remarks she made about her life on campus. Holly thought to herself that Doug was going to be surprised when he tried to fuck this one. She kept this information to herself, wanting Doug to find out on his own.

Holly knew Doug wanted some time alone with Estella, so after she cleaned up lunch she announced that she had an afternoon appointment she needed to keep and excused herself.

Estella was apprehensive at first to be left alone with Doug. But her wanton lust took over as she started fantasizing about an older white man making love to her. As she sat at the kitchen table she felt butterflies in her stomach and a wetness develop in the crotch of her panties. Estella had a feeling that it would only be a fantasy, at least today. She was hopeful something would develop soon, as she was ready to give her virginity to almost anyone since she received her birth control.

Doug and seen his sister off and shut the door. Estella heard Doug walk into the other room doing something, then she understood, he had turned on some music. Another swarm of butterflies erupted in her stomach. Estella was taking deep breaths, trying to say calm and cool. But it was hard, with all the anticipation going through her mind.

Doug walked in to the kitchen with a plan. He simply asked Estella to dance with him. She quickly stood and he took her hand and they moved into the living room and it's wooden floors.

They danced the second half of the first song and when the next tune started it was a slow old fashioned romantic song that Estella knew. Doug held her tight against his chest feeling her breasts once again. She was a full breasted woman and he felt her warmth almost immediately through his shirt.

Estella decided to risk it. Doug felt good against her body. She moved her hips closer to Doug to test his response. He responded decidedly quick. Doug pushed is already hardening cock against Estella's hip.

When Estella would position her body just right she could feel Doug's cock against her, so she repeated her movements over and over until he kissed her on the lips. The dance stopped. The two of them stood there, arms wrapped around each other and their lips pressed together. Their tongues began dancing.

Doug ran his hand up under Estella's sweater feeling her back and the clasp that held her bra on. He placed a finger under the strap and with his thumb released her bra.

Estella shook her shoulders to loosen the bra off of her boobs. She felt Doug's hands come around to her front and cup her breasts, squeezing them firmly and then slightly pinching her nipples. So far in her life, this was as far as Estella had ever gone with man or for that matter a boy. It had been in high school when it was last done to her. Estella felt her knees weaken.

Doug felt Estella's knees bend slightly and took it as a signal that she wanted to by laid. He took her by the hand to his bedroom. He shut the door behind them and took her over to the side of his bed. Estella sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at Doug.

Doug unzipped his pants, reached inside and with some difficulty pulled his raging hard on out. The cock sprung in front of Estella's face. She studies it for a moment and the reached out for it taking it into her hands.

Doug's cock was warmer than her hand, that was Estella's first thought. The second thought was it was so soft yet really hard. She like the feeling and so she touched, petted and squeezed it during her explorations.

Estella heard Doug ask her to suck it. She was hesitating as to how to do it and then felt obligated to tell him. " Doug, I'm a virgin and I don't know what to do."

Doug hardly believed his ears, a virgin, what luck he was having today he thought to himself. Doug told Estella, "Just taste me."

Estella extended her tongue tip and licked Doug's cock head. Ah, she thought, it doesn't really taste like anything. Though she he did notice a distinctive odor. Estella opened her lips a small amount and let the cock head come further into her mouth. As more of the cock entered her mouth, the more she could acquire a taste of the man's skin.

Doug placed his hands on Estella's head and pulled her closer to him saying, open your mouth more and take me deeper.

Again Estella complied, opening her mouth wider Doug pushed his cock deeper and began face fucking.

Things were happening too quickly for Estella, the cock was hitting the back of her throat and she felt her gag reflexes reacting to something new. Finally she had to push him back. He let go of her head and his cock came out of her mouth. Estella saw the hardened cock come out in front of her face, trailing a long string of her saliva. At first she had thought he had a orgasm in her mouth, except there was really no taste in there. Then she remembered her mouth becoming so wet as she sucked him and thought of her cunt would do the same thing.

Doug said to Estella; "Now, it's my turn to eat you". He reached for Estella's jean button and zipper and pulled them off.

Estella laid back on the bed and spread her legs, forgetting her panties. Doug reached under her panties and found her wet slit. Estella tensed her body, with his touch of her pussy. Doug knelt down on the floor and pushed the crotch of her panties to the sides and took a long lick between her slit.

Estella felt more pleasure than she could of imagined. She lifted her knees up settling with her feet in the bed. Her hands went to her pussy and pulled it wide open. Doug flicked her clit over and over until Estella orgasmed with a little whimper. Doug was a g spot freak, he found that Estella would have on orgasm after another when fingering her spot. Doug continued until Estella begged him to give her his cock.

Doug had Estella move up more into his bed where they would have to room needed. He got on his knees, in between her legs and teased her already charged clit, with this cock head. He hoped she would not remember a condom, he wanted her cunt sprayed with his cum. There were plan for some cum play later on.

With the tip of his cock wet, Doug started pushing it into Estella pussy. He saw her holding her breath and told her to relax that he would go very, very slow.

Estella did relax as she trusted Doug's judgement. Doug's cock split Estella pussy open, with his hand he wiggled it around hoping to attract her natural lubrication. He pushed a little harder and felt a little resistance and asked Estella if she was doing OK.

Estella told Doug to push a little farther and when he did she abruptly lifted her hips with such force and cock broke through her hymen.

Doug fell onto Estella as she moaned and began fucking her. His excitement of busting his first hymen since he was sixteen years old excited him more than the first time. Doug grabbed Estella's boobs and thrust his cock in and out of her as she became more rhythmic with her own body meeting with his.

It took maybe ninety seconds until Estella had her orgasm thus causing Doug to fill her cunt with his gizz. Doug collapsed on Estella's chest and was trying to catch his breath.

Estella's hands were gripping the sheets of the bed as her orgasm had turned into something akin to a convulsion, really just multiple orgasms shivering through her body. She kept trying to lift her hips making Doug's cock work inside of her, but he was going limp fast and she felt the cum entering the crack of her ass as it dribbled out of here.

KawGuy
KawGuy
161 Followers
12