Estella's College Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KawGuy
KawGuy
162 Followers

As planned, Holly reentered the apartment when the second music CD started. Now with the jazz playing, Holly went to her brother's door and listened closely.

Holly could hear Doug and Estella being very passionate and then later the culmination of their act of sex, leaving Doug breathing hard and Estella moaning for more.

It was time for Holly to move while Estella was still in her thrones of orgasm. A quick knock on the door and calling out Doug's name, Holly pushed through the door.

Doug sat up and said; "Hi Holly", as his sister walked into his bedroom.

Estella, totally embarrassed tried to cover her body and hide. That didn't work. Holly sat on the bed and patted Estella's bare leg. Estella peeked at Doug, who was smiling and then over to Holly who was really smiling and seemed excited for some reason.

Holly stretched on the bed, putting Estella between her and her brother. Holly reached out and pulled the sheet off of Estella saying, " Oh, Estella you have a beautiful body, I hope you don't mind me looking. "

That is when Estella looked over at Doug. Doug smiled at her and said, "Holly has never made love with a black woman before". Estella just stared at Doug.

In Estella's mind she knew she was in some kind of trouble. She really didn't know what the trouble was, as she was feeling excited, sexy and learning a lot about sex. So when Holly inserted her finger in to Estella's pussy it was still a shock even though Estella was actually expecting it.

What Estella didn't expect was that Holly's fingering her pussy was turning her on. Holly said to her, "Your very wet with Doug's cum in there. Would you mind if I sucked your pussy"? All that Estella could do was to shake her head no.

Holly got between Estella's legs and pushed her lips to the side and stuck her tongue deep inside of her. Holly could taste her brother semen floating around in there but more important was Estella's taste. Estella thought the mixture of the two of them was delightful.

Estella was getting the sex education of a lifetime. In time she was fully exhausted and laying on a wet sheet.

Holly not pushing her luck, didn't ask if Estella wanted to eat her pussy out, instead she let her brother eat her and then fuck her. All of the time Estella watched them, occasionally touching her sore clit and wondering what else can three people do on a bed.

Holly and Doug had that answer, but were not sharing it with Estella, yet.

KawGuy
KawGuy
162 Followers
12