Esther and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,305 Followers

"But Steve, we just got here, and I'm having a good time."

"Well, you have a choice now, don't you? You can stay here with your good friends. or you can come home with me right now; the choice is yours." She looked at me for about fifteen seconds before she realized that I must know something was going on.

"I'm going home with you."

"Good choice," I said leading her to the front door.

"Sorry we can't stay, but Sarah is tired and I need to get her home, maybe next time we'll be able to stay longer." When Connie saw the look in my eyes she knew better than to say anything contradictory.

Connie touched my arm and said, "No problem Steve, just drive safely, there are a lot of drunks driving around at this time at night." I smiled and we were out of there.

"How come you wanted to leave all of a sudden? I was having a good time there."

"Let me put it to you in simple terms. I didn't like the way you were dancing with Carl. His hands were all over you and you must have drank too much tonight because you weren't moving them. I didn't want to create a scene like punching him in the face or breaking his damn hands so I figure it would be safest if we just left."

"Steve, he wasn't really doing anything that bad."

"Hon, if I'd been doing that to his wife, you'd have blown a gasket, wouldn't you?" I watched for her reaction and it was too long in coming.

"I guess you're right, maybe I had a little too much to drink."

"Well, with that said, it's still early enough that when we get home maybe I'll dance with you and get you in the mood for a little love making tonight," I squeezed her hand. "Or maybe we'll park over by the far side of the town square and I'll take you in the back of the golf cart. After all, we haven't christened it yet."

Well, we ended up at home and we did have sex but it was lackluster at best. It was like she was just going through the motions. Don't get me wrong, we both got off, but I guess Saturday night didn't turn out like the group had planned. I think Sarah now understood for the first time that I wasn't going to join in with her new group of friends. My only problem now, was to find out if she'd crossed the line before last night. I sure hoped not but by the way she was acting tonight I wouldn't have put it past her.

Sunday morning at breakfast was a little awkward. I told her that I wasn't happy with the touchy feely that I'd witnessed last night and if it continued we'd have to find ourselves a new set of friends.

"Steve, it was probably just the alcohol. I can imagine the earful Carl got from his wife when they got home." Good comeback I thought to myself. "And since I'm going shopping with Connie and Judy today, I'll mention it to them also."

"I didn't know you were going out today?"

"Don't you remember me telling you last week? They've got fifty percent off sales at Kohl's and all the wives are going."

"Well, I was hoping to spend a little quiet time with you today."

"We did that last night if you'll remember correctly. But maybe I'll buy something special to wear to bed tonight, you know, something to get the juices flowing." She smiled and I got horny all over again.

I thought about following her, but thought better of it. If she caught me, what the hell would I say? I needed a plan of some sort because there was no way I was going to pay some private dick to watch my wife while I was at work.

The Internet is a wonderful tool, and you can find almost anything in the world if you know where to look. A GPS tracking monitor was a hundred dollars. I added two phone wiretaps and a base station for just over seventy-five dollars and a two-camera system with recorder which set me back another hundred and fifty-five dollars. So, even though it wasn't the Cadillac system with Blue Ray quality pictures and surround sound, for less than three hundred and fifty dollars I could get piece of mind or find out my wife was doing something she shouldn't be doing.

Just before five o'clock my wife came back, packages in hand. I had already started supper and had steaks on the grill and potatoes in the oven, along with a tossed salad in the refrigerator. I told her to set the table.

She went on and on about all the good deals she'd gotten and said that I'd see one of her purchases later tonight. Dinner was good and she was the one that suggested we head out to the town square to walk off our dinner.

The music was playing and the place was packed. I danced four straight songs with her, two of them even fast ones, before telling her to go for it. I grabbed two beers and went looking for Esther.

"Thought you were going to stand me up tonight," she said grabbing the Bud from my hand. "You get a little strange nookie last night or did you chicken out once you got there?"

"What do you think?"

She gently patted my hand. "I think you saw all you didn't want to see last night,"

"I didn't even let them get started before shutting it down, at least for the two of us. I don't share my tools and I sure as hell don't share my wife, knowingly anyway. And after last night, I don't think anyone is going to be approaching me again."

"How about the misses? Do you think she's been stepping out on you?"

"Esther, I haven't heard it called that in twenty years," I said with a smile.

"Well, excuse me Mr. Dumb Ass, who didn't even know that there were swingers here. I guess I'm not up on the new terminology but cheating by any other name means the same thing. I suppose if she could have talked you into it, it wouldn't been technically cheating."

"Well, I'm still not sure about her yet, but I will be by this time next week. By Tuesday I'll have all the monitoring devises in place and will find out for sure one way or another."

"What are you going to do if it turns sour?"

"I haven't thought that far ahead yet. I'm taking it one step at a time. We've been together for over thirty-five years and I can't imagine life without her."

"Well, you could always swing with her." I gave her an ugly look. "Or, if not Sarah, then you could take me with you. Hell, I haven't been laid in a million years and could probably show those guys a thing or two if it didn't kill me first." She laughed and I laughed until I looked up and saw my wife dancing with some guy. I just hoped I could hold it together until I found out.

Walking back to our house Sarah hung onto my arm. It was like we were newlyweds again. The outfit she came to bed in was bright red, hot, and didn't stay on for more than five minutes. We didn't fuck or screw but made tender passionate love. As I said, it was like we were newlyweds again. When the alarm went off I didn't want to get up and for a moment or two I thought about calling in sick to work and spending the day in bed with my wife. Hell, I got up. I wasn't twenty anymore and after the second time I'd be limp, probably sore, and she'd try in talk me into taking her shopping. For the sake of my pocketbook I went to work.

Sitting at my desk Monday I kept thinking to myself there was no way my wife could possibly be doing what Esther was suggesting. Even though she'd been acting a little weird lately that didn't make her a swinger, for Christ's sakes, even if all her old friends were doing it. That sour feeling in my gut was getting bigger by the day but at least it would be over one way or another, and soon. Well I hoped anyway.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,305 Followers