Esther Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept an eye on Kurt all evening, offering him the occasional curt glance to ensure he was no more than teased bit kept wondering about her interest, not engaging him in any conversation, enjoying studying his outwardly masculine form and knowing he'd be eased into servility from an initial meeting, due to the nature of his status in offering the services of his chosen trade. She would tease him with no contact for a couple of days, then devour him. Kurt tried hard to dismiss the thought of the elegant woman with whom he'd have no chance, but was kept teasingly erect by the fleeting glances she offered him. He found his own submissiveness emerging due to the sublime torture, and found solace in openly discussing this with some of the women he felt comfortable with, much to their spiteful pleasure.

Esther made sure to avoid him at the end of the evening, as he like the other guests filtered away. Hortense and Martine held him captive with their prolonged thanks for his attendance, making sure he noted Esther's apparent indifference to his departure as she stepped elegantly about taking glasses from other guests, displaying the body the three knew he was yearning to worship. Hortense grinned as Esther stepped over and looked wistfully at the door on his departure, the dominant enjoying the obvious development of an SM relationship.

"He's very, very pleasing Esther. When Martine and I read his work, which is nicely explicit and very reasonably articulated, we expected to see a short pot bellied and bald accountant or something; he is refreshingly attractive." She smiled wickedly at Esther

"If someone doesn't take ownership of him soon, I may have him on the end of a leash myself". Martine smiled and stroked Esther's arm as she saw the excitement in her eyes.

"Talking of which, we have a few things for you to take home... just to assist with a little encouragement into a lifestyle we know you'll embrace". She spoke as the last guest but one, other than Sadie Golding, departed. As Martine clicked her fingers to summon Nico, Esther watched the redhead approach a male who sat in a corner and had been conspicuous by his silence after an approach by Hortense earlier. Sadie stood with hand on hip and pointed to the floor, Esther sighed with a pure carnal excitement as she watched the burly male sink obediently to his knees before the plump redhead and kiss her feet as she stood smiling with pompous air of absolute dominance. Nico obscured her view for a moment on appearing.

"The bag for our new Mistress Nico.' As he went to fetch it, Esther''s eyes returned to Sadie's pleasure, Hortense adding to her thoughts.

"That's my latest requisition. Sadie is no doubt having him thank her for making room for him at my feet by accepting my cast off; see the immense pleasure she gets from simple domination, you'll soon be enjoying that." Esther was already craving that obedience as her eyes fixed on the gratuitous worship the male offered, the bulge at his crotch betraying his acute pleasure in humbling himself in humiliation to a woman, and Sadie's mutual pleasure at being in complete control radiated from her curt smile. Nico reappeared and bowed as he passed the bag to Esther, Hortense patting her hand.

"Wait till you get home, then have a good look at what we've given you... and don't forget to have a good read of a certain person's work; you'll find it most entertaining, and if his fantasies are anything to go by... and they usually are, you'll soon have him just where he belongs."

Esther grinned to herself as she walked through her door, kicking her shoes off and leaving them where they landed, then stripping off her blouse and skirt. She switched on the computer linked to her TV screen, then giggled as she tackled removing her bra, laying back on the leather couch beside which she placed the bag. She eased her panties off, feeling the wetness of the crotch as she lifted her legs while her body indulged in the feel of the leather against her naked flesh, and slipped a finger into the wet slot of her cunt, impatient to come after the evening's excitement. She rubbed at her clitoris as she played with the mouse on the table by the couch, seeking the site owned by her friends, and then the list of authors. There were over fifty tales by 'Talisman', so she chose one at random and lay back, nursing her clitoris as she read.

Her excitement built as she read of the author's total commitment to feminine dominance through his work, thinking of how she'd teased him earlier, and how she'd tease and dominate him further now he'd become even more desirable from what she'd read. Within his work there was none of the physical awkwardness his outer persona had shown as she flicked through the flowing paragraphs of his tales, the text so poetically erotic and transforming her image of him as the uncultured tradesman; a section from a title 'Lady Grey Succeeds' described graphically his deepest pleasure in willingly servicing the dominant heroine's anus with his tongue, ejaculating to the sheets as he was enveloped in the ecstasy of total submission to her, the section bringing Esther's toes to point at the ceiling, and begin to indulge in a satisfying orgasm.

Her ecstasy peaked in an erotic fantasy of her own, her smooth body slipping against the leather while the juices flowed; she'd be his Lady Grey, and she slipped a finger into the warmth of her pucker as she moaned, imagining the delight of feeling his tongue there in absolute submission to her dominance. Her eyes went again and again to the text as she was enveloped in sublime carnal pleasure, the words confirming how easily he'd be dominated by her, the orgasm enhanced by her enjoyment of total freedom as the caress of the leather sofa cradled the open exposure of her liberty.

She stepped naked to her kitchen and uncorked a red wine from the rack, and returned to unzip the bag while she sipped and prepared to indulge in further reading, the contents within bringing initial giggles from her which quickly converted to lush sexual arousal. Her fingers played at a plaited leather whip, its stark brutality at first suggesting a purely ornamental value, until she indulged in reading more of her submissive author's work. She coursed the plaited devil between her legs, delighting at the textured stimulation as she lay on her side and slid the lengthy beast between her breasts, her fingers tugging at the knotted business end while she pulled it back and forth through the soft crevice of her buttocks and feeling it tease through the wetness of her sex to rub at her budding clitoris; what she read as she did so, confirmed that Hortense's provision of the whip was not just to adorn her as a decoration of her authority.

She read through his eponymous character in several tales, how he craved the whip, one section describing graphically how he'd reached a zenith of submissive ecstasy on being reduced to tears before an audience of women, their cruel pleasure indulging his own at the acute humiliation, broken under the whip wielded with the raw spite of sadistic vigour by the heroine. Esther experienced her second orgasm as though boosted by some sense enhancing drug; the whip being lubricated by her sexual juices, the thought of having him sniff the leather lash now perfumed with her vaginal and anal scents bringing her to a wholly satisfying climax.

She lay panting and squirming on the whip till the heavenly sensations subsided, then took a large gulp of wine before sliding the braided lash through her legs, the action making her gasp as the undulations of it's length kissed at her sated cunt, bringing a wry smile to her face. She gave the lash a cursory flex, the resounding crack pleasing her further. She knew she'd require a little practice and possibly supervision from Hortense and Martine; his tears through pain would be welcomed but she didn't want to damage her property beyond repair. She downed more wine and clicked onto yet another tale with some impatience, also delving into the bag like a child at Christmas.

She relaxed into a continued state of teasing sexual excitement such as she'd not felt since her teens, the mild perspiration having her naked body obtain the full benefit of her flesh against the leather as she delighted in finding a leash, riding crops, a ball gag and various other aids to express her budding dominance. She drank and read his confessions till the early hours, trailing the whip and posing with it, at last nestling into bed with the braided instrument of her authority, a talisman of her own.

Kurt stripped naked immediately he got home, and sank to his knees with eyes closed as he played with his already stiff cock which had remained semi erect throughout his journey home. He thought of the command in the voice of the deliciously classy woman, her divine shape and presence, the delicate and elegantly manicured hand that accepted his card. He needed no stimulus from the women of the sado-masochistic sites via his computer, no words from his collection of novels about severe and dominant women, just the recollection of her gracious and supreme persona took complete control of him as he imagined being a lapdog at her feet.

The wickedness of her smile and the natural authority of her accent had him pulse out wads of semen in pure submissive ecstasy as he perched on his haunches in subliminal surrender, the turgid pleasure of draining his balls in honour of her dominance increasing his yearning to know her most spiteful attributes with each ecstatic spurt of semen. He panted as he recovered his senses, the thought of servicing her wet cunt with his tongue in gratitude bringing a wry smile to his face; he resigned himself to the post orgasmic reality that she was way out of his class, but knew the yearning for her would never subside.

He hoped like nothing else that he'd get another glimpse of her if he were ever invited to another book club meeting, and he'd wank eternally over the existing vision he held anyhow. Just the same, the hope that she just might contact him remained teasingly lodged in the back of his mind as he enjoyed a second wank in her honour.

Hortense allowed Sadie to take the leash she'd fitted to Brown, her new male who would now be known eternally by his surname, to lead him from the cab to her door while she strutted ahead, giving him an immediate taste of the exposure he'd earned on becoming her pet. The smugness he'd felt at the knowledge of his usurping her former favourite was initially reduced and yet strangely enhanced submission wise as the cab driver gaped then grinned at his being led like a dog in public by the formidable looking red headed woman. His ego was further reduced by the apparent indifference to his existence shown by his Mistress in allowing her friend to take charge of him, whilst she sauntered nonchalantly up the steps to her expensive household.

Once in, he was immediately taken up the stairs, erect and hard as he watched the fine arse he'd soon be worshipping, and the bulbous arse of Sadie which would soon sit on the face of his forbear, flex and shimmer as they ascended before him. Brown gasped audibly in a mixture of fear and sweet anticipation as the two women opened a bedroom door and led him in, to view a male trussed naked on the bed, gagged and helpless; as he writhed in bondage and showed his arse, Brown swallowed hard on seeing the flat base of a generous butt plug keeping his anus wide. Hortense just sneered at pointed at her new acquisition.

"You! Clothes off and kneel by the cane rack." Her bark had brown stumbling to get to the well appointed rack facing the bed, trying to undress as he went; Sadie grinned at his feeble obedience as Hortense stood over him in total authority and grinned as she unbuckled the leash while he struggled awkwardly with his clothes. She took a long thin cane from the rack and turned to the squirming male, Brown catching the look of misery in his eye as his head turned to meet the contemptuous gaze of the woman.

"You're of no use to me now. You'll know the whims of your new Mistress, and be seen at the next ball on her leash, but you'll have something to remember me by and give my new pet an idea of the discipline he'll know." Brown's cock erected as he watched the bound male's body stiffen in routine expectancy as the formidable woman posed by the side of the bed, hand on hip, displaying her mature feminine form in all its dominance as she flexed the cane.

"Feel my utter contempt for you!" Her contented sneer was followed by an immediate sweep of the cane, its sound bringing Brown's anus to a lush tingling of fear, the sound of the impact on the bound male's flesh making him jump, partly in fear, and partly in impatience to know the sadistic attentions of the magnificent woman who had chosen to own him on the merest sexual whim. He watched as the male was swiftly thrashed, the superb Hortense smiling as he writhed under the fresh red stripes and was quickly reduced to tears. Her contented eyes turned to her new acquisition as she continued to apply firm and punishing strokes, pleased to catch the submissive anticipation on his face as he was shown what to expect.

The blubbering male was pointed to the door with her cane when punishment had been served, Sadie unbinding him quickly in her eagerness to have him home and ride his face. Fitted rapidly with loose clothing, he was led out through the door by his new Mistress without a further word, Sadie exchanging a knowing look with Hortense. She watched with a satisfied sneer before closing the door, as Hortense lifted her chin imperiously and pointed her cane to the bed, Brown eagerly ascending it to lie beneath his Mistress and receive the welcome of her cane.

Kurt could think of nothing without it leading on to thoughts of the supreme Esther, finding himself daydreaming and erecting periodically, still all thumbs two days after his first encounter. His phone rang, as it did frequently, and jerked him out of the fantasy he was then having. A dour male voice bleated out above the sound of traffic from wherever he was.

"Gonna need more magnolia than we thought at Blenheim Street mate!... probably by tomorrow at the latest." Theo's brain clicked through the itinerary for tomorrow, he didn't have any pressing duties, but it would be nice to know for sure in case something else turned up.

"Double check will you Bainesy... I'll pop to the merchant's in the morning if it's urgent." There was a sudden interaction audible in the background, followed by a slight pause.

"Bugger, Traffic Warden... I'll check and call back.." Theo sighed as the call went dead, putting the kettle on, and in the process of preparing a coffee when it rang again. Without bothering to check the number and not waiting to here the expected voice at the other end, he fired off.

"Yes? No? Bainsey?, tomorrow or not?" He froze as a soft and educated female voice replied, the tone revealing a certain pleasure in catching him unawares.

"I do hope this is Kurt Tucker I'm talking to... I'm afraid I can't assist with 'Bainesy', but I was hoping you might be available today or tomorrow... it's Esther Howard... we met a couple of days ago?..." Theo stumbled his words, in immediate shock, but hearing that voice and the hidden command in it, had him erect as he visualised her.

"I... of course... whenever... whenever..." Esther cut in commandingly as she smiled on feeling the impatience in his voice, slipping a finger through the wet lips of her cunt as she lay on the couch, so glad she'd got round to calling him after a suitable delay.

"..Then you'll come today, that's settled. I told you I may require your services, I've something that I may put you to task on... You know Queen's Avenue?... number 22." His heart raced, while the control in her voice made his balls tingle, and he thought of the imposing properties on that street..

"Why yes of course, I..." Esther cut him short again, already enjoying the feeling of being in command of him, even at a distance. She spread her thighs and eased her finger across her clitoris, almost sighing as she spoke.

"Good... then you'll be here at, say three o'clock?"

"Yes... yes... of course.."

"I shall be waiting for you, be prompt." He gaped to confirm, but the signal was gone; she'd made her command and knew he'd obey. Esther's cunt rose as she tensed her buttocks and slipped her fingers through the wetness of her excitement; she was still just a little apprehensive about the sexual desire which got stronger with every moment, but she was pleased with the way she handled that first call so naturally. She was feeling nicely dominant now; she'd surprised herself with the command which flowed spontaneously, and the feeling that the simple control she'd had over him during the call gave her an erotic thrill which she was more than keen to develope further. She'd seen the ease with which Hortense and Martine commanded males, how they dominated so naturally, and she yearned for that. The leash hung over the couch; her clitoris bulged as she thought of his reaction on seeing it, and knowing he'd wear it for her without question. Now, what to wear?

Kurt's heart was in his mouth, he stood staring at the wall in shock for a few moments, his cock already semi erect as thought on various scenarios, but his rational mind told him to get a grip; she'd just want his trade services, at perhaps a reasonable reduction as she'd been acquainted with him... acquainted with him at a sex story meeting - his mind returned to the possibility of the erotic... no, he didn't get that lucky, he tried to quell his ardour, but it wouldn't quite go away. Hearing her voice again had aroused him immediately - at least he'd have the chance to see her again on a couple of occasions, it might lead to something? He laughed at himself; no, she was way out of his social league and wouldn't be seen dead with a bum like him, but he'd see her, smell her, and keep those memories close to masturbate over. He freshened up in the shower, and dealt with the more mundane tasks in hand as he watched the clock tick by, only one thing really on his mind.

Esther pondered over what to wear; her heart burned at the thought of wearing no more than a black chiffon gown over her bear flesh, and answering the door with whip in hand to have her body express her intentions immediately, but that would not be he way. She'd need make sure that the thoughts he'd transferred to novels were what he desired in the reality of a lifestyle, and not just something to wank over in secret... but he'd opened himself up to it, by attending the book club - he MUST want to be enslaved, she told herself.

Her cunt expressed an excited camel-toe in the black satin panties she slipped on as she grinned to herself and studied her curves proudly in the mirror; a tight silk blouse would show her nipples in subtle fashion, the black leather pencil skirt she'd bought; one of the first things she'd purchased after disposing of her husband, would be perfect - he'd not approved when she'd expressed her desire to own one, suggesting it was 'tarty' - it was not; it simply showed her slender waist, generously curved arse, and emphasised the femininity of her legs perfectly. With black stockings and tall heels, she was ready to dominate, subtly but undeniably.

Kurt struggled to maintain his composure, finding it hard to maintain an air of nonchalance even with himself as he walked down the line of expensive properties on Queen's Avenue. As 22 came into view, he quickly checked the shoulders of his shirt, lest a discarded hair might dowdy his image - he laughed to himself as he did so, what was he thinking?...get a grip on reality, this would just be another job estimate. His cock swelled in defiance of his trying to kid himself though, and he adjusted his trousers uncomfortably after ringing the bell. Esther also struggled with keeping her composure, adjusting her hair nervously in the mirror by the door after spraying her most seductive perfume into the air on descending the stairs, in the hope to aid his permanent entrapment; her cunt tingled as she admired her figure in the hall mirror, the leather skirt showing the femininity of her waist, hips, and buttocks to perfection. She took a deep breath and opened the door.