Esther Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Kurt and Esther stood speechless for a moment, their eyes telling each other what both truly desired, but their pretence taking the lead before one would confirm the inevitability of what must follow. Kurt's heart pumped, his balls tingling at the delicious presence that Esther radiated, the skirt and blouse announcing the assertive woman she was beautifully - he was almost scared to enter, and the feeling enhanced his desire to be dominated. Esther was glad to see him dressed casually, his clothes would be discarded easily and she wanted to demand he stripped immediately; she yearned to see him naked and leashed... She found her words.

"Ohh... Do come in... I'm glad you found me OK." Both he and she smirked to themselves at the involuntary double meaning of her greeting, he watching the graceful movement of her arse so snug in the leather as she strode purposely toward the stairs; he more than found her OK, and she felt his eyes follow her wiggling backside obediently, confirming it in her mind.

"We'll go up to the upper lounge, we'll be nice and comfortable there." Kurt was immediately impressed with the abundant luxury of the house, its decorative order impeccable, and the heady scent of femininity so freely dispersed by Esther brought his erection up hard; his body shivered as he felt he was living through one of his written fantasies, this was definitely the domain of a superior woman. Esther took her time in ascending the stairs, knowing his eyes would feast, and at the same time endure torture, on what lurked beneath the tight pencil skirt. She was already developing a warmly assertive mood as her confidence re-aserted itself now he was through the door and within her clutches.

As they entered the lounge he'd come to know so well as a place of worship to femininity, Esther sat gracefully into the soft leather of the sofa, crossing her legs and keeping her back straight in a stance of natural authority. Yes, the leash was hung over the seat next to her, and she was keen to dispose of any pretence with immediate effect. As Kurt stood nervously on the lush carpet, her cunt tingled at the control over him she already felt, comfortable in her domain and more than ready to dominate. Kurt's eyes surveyed her as she smiled up at him with the slightly contemptuous look he'd seen before from so many well-to-do women when confronting a tradesman, but this smile carried so much more. His anus signalled its concurrence with his willingness to cede hs soul to womanhood as he took in her superbly mature and authoritative presence, beckoning him to kneel in worship and pledge his submission to her.

As he stood, seemingly suspended in time, Kurt's eyes caught the leash, and he gave a visible sharp intake of breath, bringing a pleased look from Esther, she too now finding it hard to keep her studied composure. She gave a cursory glance at the leash, then smiled confidently at him.

"Oh, I have no dog... and we both know why you're really here, don't we?" Esther could see both the relief and the pleasing awkwardness in his face as she prepared to expose him, and claim him as her property. Her sense of triumph overflowed as she thought on the last male who'd occupied the house and that room, how she'd had to be the meek socialite housewife and how he'd slung his apparel about, she no more than an item of furniture in his house. Now it was hers, the decor her choosing, and the male who stood transfixed by her dominant presence would be hers too; her domain, her rules, the excitement flushed through her. She didn't wait for him to reply; her cunt oozed with impatience now. She took the leash and laid it over her lap.

"Strip off, and kneel at my feet... I'm anxious to see you looking dominated, as well as feeling it." Kurt's feelings were those of an ironic liberation in the face of obvious enslavement, the atmosphere transforming immediately into a deeply erotic and surreal bliss as the crisp command of her words compelled him to do just as he was told. He watched her breasts rise and fall in the tight blouse, her pensive inhalation revealing the raw passion she felt but guarded within the calmness of her wonderfully assertive exterior, as he undid his clothing and let it drop to the floor to reveal the extent of his own passion; something he'd yearned for and expressed in the sometimes sordid chapters of his written work, the physical signal of his stiff erection just the tip of the mental desires he relished as a submissive.

Esther exhaled and almost released a pleased smile as she viewed his body; he was no Adonis, no body builder, but his physique was satisfyingly masculine, her first thoughts being her pride on displaying him on the leash to Hortense and Martine. She pointed to her feet.

"I believe I told you to kneel?... I can see that you're going to be in need of some discipline if you're going to be my pet." Her smile increased as he immediately sank to his knees for her, his eagerness to do so, completely in response to her command rather than the promise of the discipline which he relished being subjected to. His cock perked as he dared speak his first words, the sound of his own voice offering submission, giving him a thrill which rippled through him in a cold sweat.

"I beg your forgiveness... Madam Esther..." Her breasts swelled with satisfaction as she eased herself into a position of dominance over him, his submissive nature having the mutual bond of dom and sub flow so deliciously, without inhibition from either; her cunt tingled as she adjusted her legs slightly, the squeaking of her leather skirt taking his eyes to her broad thighs and hips, the sweet and gentle bulge of her feminine belly making him gasp. She so wanted to feel his tongue worship her cunt and arsehole, but she must be patient and enjoy her command whilst still dressed first.

"That's MISTRESS Esther from now on... you may beg to kiss my feet now, then maybe I'll let you wear the leash, if you please me in doing so... you do want to wear the leash for me, don't you?" Her teasing tone and wicked smile as she purposely complicated things for him, excited him all the more; he'd only been asked to make a simple request and answer a question, but the significance of them both, had his cock boning as she toyed with the leash in her delicately manicured hands, and had that skirt squeak again. She enjoyed watching him swallow hard.

"Yes Mistress Esther, I want to wear the leash... want to wear it for you... and I beg.. beg to kiss your feet." She gave no verbal acknowledgment, but pointed to her feet, and as he went down and out of her vision, she sighed with the pure ecstasy of what was happening, fighting her own urge to rip off her skirt immediately and lift her legs high to receive that tongue... but she thought on what Hortense would do, and she had all the time in the world... and every act felt so erotic, making her wetter - her dominance was developing further with each humbling of her pet. Kurt's balls tingled as he studied the sleek stilettos as he kissed them, the sheer black nylon covering the graceful ankles and calves... just this worship was heaven, his cock boned at his fortune; he was being dominated at last, and the erotic euphoria was immense, he yearned to spend for her.

He felt her move as he plied his submissive adoration upon her shoes, and found her standing over him.

"Enough my pet! You'll wear the collar and leash now... I want to see you humbled and ready to be led... to wherever the whim takes me." She looked magnificent as he peered meekly up at her from his knees, his cock pulsing as her soft fingers buckled the collar about his neck to claim him as hers, the feeling of being owned so overwhelming as he was secured like a lowly beast, her red lips parted slightly as she breathed with a sighing motion; her pleasure intense and she now more than content to show her excitement. He noted her nipples firmly erect through the blouse as she made him hers, the vision of her dominance making him want to spurt his seed in submission. She closed her eyes for a moment as she gave the leash a firm tug, her cunt tingling incessantly.

"Now, on all fours!... to the mirror, let's see how you look now I have you in your place." She trailed her arm, and let him watch her stride before him as he felt the pleasure of being paraded as her property for the first time, knowing he'd be fit to erupt as he watched her arse and legs move in the tight skirt, dominated, sweetly humiliated for her pleasure, as the skirt squeaked with the delectable movement of her arse. She smiled wickedly down at him as they approached the full length mirror, and she posed dominantly as he gasped at seeing himself naked and leashed at her feet, he so wanted to masturbate at what he saw. She grinned and stood hand on hip with legs slightly apart as she watched him pant excitedly at his own image.

"Well!!... look at how you've been reduced already... humiliated on a leash, and without so much as a stroke of a cane or whip..." She also started to pant, her desire to come as desperate as his. As she stood savouring her power over him, the memory of the whip sliding through her cunt and its leather braid stimulating her clitoris so satisfactorily, teased her urges beyond denial. She pulled a soft seated throne-like chair into the view of the mirror, side on, so both could witness what was to come, taking care to keep her legs straight whilst bending to pull it from low down, giving him a good view of her ample arse stretching the leather skirt. He dreamed of tasting the whip or cane by her hand as she grew in confidence moment by moment, her emerging dominant sexuality bringing the zenith of his submissive desire to the fore, and honing it sharp at her commanding presence.

"Now It's time for further worship, something which will show your humility to me." Her eyes showed the wicked delight of years of pent up wanting being released as she unzipped the skirt and let it drop; yes, she was in control, and the black satin panties silhouetted the cunt that expressed the power of her femininity wonderfully, his eyes transfixed on its wet promise as he trembled on the leash in obedience.

"Oh yes... I read all about your weaknesses, and I'm going to exploit every one of them to the full. You're mine now... sniff at what you'll live to worship from now on." She sighed in a blessed state of euphoria on tugging the leash gently, and watched herself in the mirror as Kurt eagerly put his nose to the heat of her moist panties and sniffed lovingly at the rich arousal, his cock boning rigid at knowing the spice of the woman who would now own him. She savoured the reflection of her own image as he paid the first worship to her sex, her ego swelling to match her cunt as he showed his willingness to succumb to her control. She stepped back and peeled the panties down, then eased back into the chair and lifted her thighs to its arms.

"You'll lick my cunt now, I'll have a satisfactory performance or you'll taste the cane before schedule." Kurt's own state of euphoria now edged him to a divine abyss as she eased him forward on the leash, her spread cunt open for worship, its wet lips and graceful flaps glistening in the light like a flower, her broad thighs drawing him relentlessly to a life of servitude to her. She let out a wistful sigh of pleasure as she felt the first rasp of Kurt's tongue lick the nectar from her sensitive flesh, he panting hard in excitement as he tasted her essences in an eagerness to please his new mistress. She moaned softly as he lapped lovingly at her folds then teased her clitoris from its hood with the tip of his tongue, his methodic attentions carried out in the mesmerising pleasure of serving her in obedience. Esther lifted her legs higher and felt a glorious tingling in her anus as she pulsed it in and out, the tart pleasure of her dominance needing to see him put in his place.

"Ohhhh!!... you'll lick my arsehole now... show me how deeply your desire to be dominated is." There was no element of hesitation from Kurt, taking a gratuitous sniff at the sweet tang of her velvety pucker as he went down to serve it, then licking around its soft brown circumference before gently probing, then thrusting his tongue deep into its tight warmth. Esther's finger went urgently to her clitoris, rubbing hard at its aroused protrusion, her pleasure intensifying at the growing understanding of their novice relationship.

"Masturbate for me... Ohhhhh! ...and look at yourself in the mirror... I want you to see your humiliation... see yourself spend as you learn your place below me!" She felt the relief run through him, the hot breaths from his nose at the lower cleft of her wet cunt increasing as he gratefully took his cock in hand and quickly worked himself into a lusting for total submission to her. He strained his eyes to see past the taut cheek of her arse to see himself as commanded, not erring from his service of duty to his superior's anus; the vision signalling the coming eruption of seed from his tingling balls as she lifted her legs high and moaned the commencement of her first orgasm in dominance of him.

Kurt's eyes met hers in the reflection, catching the ecstatic look of triumph which transcended the deeply satisfying orgasm his submission awarded her; the look intensified his own lust as he saw himself, collared and naked on his knees, openly masturbating as he tongued her arsehole in homage to her feminine superiority. Yes, he was hers and he was hopelessly owned, the pleasure of it bringing a subliminal and deeply erotic orgasm as her smile witnessed the turgid surrender of his seed. His tongue thrust deep in worship of her as he jerked a torrent of hot seed, the jets of milky white come streaking to the legs of the chair and across the floor; he was enslaved and they both knew it.

Hortense clicked her phone off and placed it on the table, smiling first at the cur whose striped back and arse shimmered below her as he sucked at her toes, then across to Martine who sat perched haughtily upon a chair, calmly manicuring her nails, her spread pleated skirt partly concealing the male below it whose face was being used as a cushion.

"I take it you got the gist of that?... Esther has taken charge of that writer, she sounds so excited. She'll show him on a leash at our next function - it'll be such a pleasure, showing her how to dominate thoroughly; there's nothing quite as refreshing as seeing a male exposed for what he is on the first occasion." Martine squirmed her ample buttocks on the face below it, pleasuring the erotic tingle the notion gave her, sighing wickedly.

"Oh yes... and sampling his talents intimately will be such a thrill after he's known us so formally at the book club... I do hope she won't mind us encouraging his obedience."