Estranged

Story Info
When a couple isn't a couple . . .
2.5k words
3.63
17.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

'Estranged,' I thought, 'is much too nice of a word. It should be more like estrangled. That would be more appropriate, for that's what an estranged couple does to each other.'

I was living in the room that our child used to sleep in, She continued to reside in the sumptuous master bedroom, the one with the intimate bathroom with the Jacuzzi tub, the one with the small refrigerator that we used to keep a bottle of wine in, 'just in case.' The rest of the house was shared, although I tended to use the den more than She did, She kept to the formal living room.

Why didn't I move out? Finances certainly had a part in the decision, since I was underemployed, a sales associate in an electronics store, it wasn't as if I had money to burn. And certainly this house, where we'd lived for over thirty years was much more comfortable than any apartment I could find.

And divorce? Well, that was my first choice. If I could have gotten the equity from the house, I'd be fine. But She wouldn't give me the settlement I wanted, and until two years passed - the time in this state before I could file a divorce without Her approval - I was stuck.

And so, I was 'estranged.' She understood the situation and for the most part we treated each other with a grudging respect, murmuring 'good morning' as we passed each other in the kitchen, leaving each other messages about things that needed to be done around the house, never having a real fight, but never having a real conversation about our problems either, so no progress could ever be made.

And, yes, before I moved out of the bedroom, we tried improving things, visited marriage counselors. She said I was overbearing and unwilling to do my share around the house, I felt She had turned mean after Her retirement and tended to place all the blame on me. Both of us had a point, both were intractable, and so our life had deteriorated until one day, about seven months ago, I simply moved my things to the other bedroom. Since then, we hadn't touched each other, no hugs, no kisses, and certainly, no sex.

We slowly adjusted to the situation, She going out with Her friends, over to Her family, me eating solitary meals by myself, and, every once in a while, meeting with a married lady who enjoyed my company. Usually, it was just lunch or dinner or drinks, but five times in those seven months we'd met at a motel where I satisfied her cravings, and had been well taken care of in return.

Did She have a boyfriend? I didn't know, didn't particularly care. She was still attractive by the standards one accepts as you age toward social security. Well styled hair, aquiline nose, desirable lips, a bosom that reached for a man. It wouldn't be hard, I thought, for a man to be enticed into an affair with Her. But I hadn't made any effort to find out if She was screwing around, or not. That was Her problem.

And then, one evening, out of the blue, She'd spoke to me. "Barb and Allen are having a party Saturday night. They called me up, invited us. Are you interested in going? As my date?"

"No, not really," I stubbornly refused.

"Well, then, I'm going to go." She waited for a response, got none. "Unless you object," She appended.

"It's your life," I snipped, "no concern of mine."

"Very well. If you change your mind, let me know, you'd be welcome." And She stomped away.

I remembered Barb and Allen's parties, when we were still attached we attended them regularly. It was for swingers, couples that liked to swap partners for sexual favors. I'd had a lot of fun at those parties, met women that appreciated me and my talents, let me make love to them. And She'd had Her share of partners as well. If things were okay between us, I'd like to go, but in this situation, I'd probably have to pretend everything was fine between us; I didn't know if I could stomach that.

On the day of the party, She'd caught me in the kitchen. "Are you sure you don't want to go tonight?"

"I'm sure."

"And you don't mind if I go?"

"Would it matter if I did?" I challenged.

"It might," She replied, with a touch of irritation in Her voice.

"Sure it would," I sarcastically responded, "like it ever has before."

"I'm not going to argue," She flatly stated.

"Neither am I. Do what you want, I don't care."

"Fine." And we spent the rest of the day carefully avoiding each other.

I was watching a movie in the den when I heard the faucet in the bathroom turn on. I remembered the pattern we used to have as we prepared for such an outing. First, She would take a long, hot bath. Often She'd take a toy in with Her and masturbate. A couple of times I'd joined Her in the suds, but I stopped after I realized I was less able to perform adequately later in the night if I made love to Her before. Then She shaved Her legs, Her underarms and Her bush, creating smooth skin for Her later lovers to touch. After She dried, She spent at least an hour carefully brushing Her hair, applying makeup, selecting the perfect gown or lingerie that would attract other men to Her. Usually She'd be half an hour late for our intended departure time, not that She cared.

And this evening, I heard Her descend the stars, Her heels clicking on the hardwood floor, and I expected to hear the door slam. But She unexpectedly entered the den, wearing a revealing outfit that, in other circumstances, might have been considered indecent.

"It's not too late to change your mind," She offered, "I'd be happy to wait for you."

"No, I don't think so," I declined. I wanted to comment on how nice She looked, but quickly stopped my mouth from forming the syllables.

"Well, it's your funeral," She remarked, and She left the den, leaving a whiff of perfume and, yes, a sense of longing within me.

I tried to concentrate on the movie, but when it ended ninety minutes later, I found myself reminiscing about the parties at Allen and Barb's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was sassy the first night we were there, wearing a red, see-through robe, Her breasts cupped by a translucent bra that failed to hide the nipples extended with exhilaration, and further below the meager thong barely cloaking the cleft that was the center of attention for the man She was flirting with. I was chatting with his wife, who was similarly attired as I remember, and suddenly She proclaimed, "Let's go!" She led us to a bedroom and was suddenly lying on Her back on the queen sized mattress, Her partner above Her, Her legs apart and his groin pressing upon Her abdomen. I undressed my lady, and the four of us entangled. I watched Her pull the shirt off Her co-conspirator, then his pants, and finally his briefs until the wand of Her desire was completely exposed. She allowed him to tear Her robe off, then suck on Her nipples, extending them. One of his hands crept towards the panties, and I watched as it embedded itself beneath the fabric and then creep further until I was sure his digit was ensconced within Her moisture.

She raised Her butt from the sheet and pulled the constraining fabric over Her knees, kicked it off with wild movements of Her feet, and She was completely exposed to the man. She pushed him down until his mouth was at Her cleft, and it was obvious he was feasting upon the right button, for Her neck flushed with color, Her fingers contracted and Her mouth formed exclamations of pleasure. Moments later She twisted, and as he stood beside the bed, Her palm cupped his testicles, Her wet mouth surrounded his firm dick, slipping it in and out of the receptacle. When that exercise had been completed, the gentleman twisted Her until She had Her back to him, Her knees under Her, and She rested Her bosom upon my back - I was on top of the other woman, having my delight as I moved my own tool inside the strange womb. The other man inserted his cock inside Her crevice and they began to go at it, Her soft chest rocking me, and the maid below me, in a rhythmic motion that brought zest to us all. I could almost feel the man spurt into Her, almost as I simultaneously filled his wife with my seed.

Another time we were all in the kitchen and heard peals of laughter from the living room; our hosts had blown up a huge mattress and placed it where anyone who cared could use it or watch those who were sporting on it. She and I slipped in to see the frivolity and found one woman and three men. She quickly stripped Herself and joined the fray, pressing Her teats into the side of one of the men, letting a hand descend to the ass of the man who was currently buried in the other woman, grabbing his nuts, encouraging his exercises. In a few seconds the first man had Her in a clench, and it was clear what his objective was. She didn't blink, didn't insist upon any foreplay for Herself, simply threw Herself on Her back, spread Her legs in the air and encouraged him to impale Her. I watched them go at it, he screwing Her in a wild motility, the third man approaching Her, caressing Her hair and pointing at Her mouth with his dick.

She slid Her lips around it and sucked. For a time that would have exhausted me, She let these two men spontaneously slide their phalluses inside Her two holes, move any which way they wanted, until suddenly the man who was inside Her bottommost cranny contracted in his orgasm, and the other man closed his eyes, withdrew his rod from Her mouth and spurted his milky fluid onto Her chin, Her neck, Her chest. She smiled, knowing that She'd given these two men their pleasure simultaneously. She looked at yet another bloke who'd been observing the obscene frivolity, crooked Her finger at him, invited him to be the third. In seconds he was beside Her, his clothes discarded, his penis hard and hungry for Her. I watched for a few more moments, saw that this time She wanted it slower, and She and Her new fellow took their time, exploring bodies with fingers and mouth. As he tickled Her exposed and extended clit, She came for the first time, and some time later they were locked in the sexy spoons, She on Her side, he behind Her, his dick slowly massaging the interior of Her tunnel. I knew She'd be able to control him in this position, and they might rock together for half an hour or more. I took my leave, went back to the kitchen and found an old friend of mine who led me to a bedroom. Forty-five minutes later, after I was as exhausted and satisfied as my playmate was, I entered the living room and found that She was entwined with yet another different male, Her fourth - fifth? sixth? - of the evening.

And yet another time we arrived quite late. By the time we got there, the party was already in full swing, and the only person who was available for play was a single guy we hadn't met before, but that didn't stop Her. After a drink or two, a modicum of flirtation, She bluntly asked this man if he'd like to go someplace with Her and me. I hadn't been consulted, but I had no objection, so the three of us went in search of a place. It was warm, and we found a blanket spread on the grass outside. She began by kissing him, but at the same time encouraging me to make a sandwich with Her as the filling. Clothes were strewn, She encouraged him to become firm with Her fingers and tongue. I moved between Her legs, licked the sensitive areas of Her labia, flicked Her clit as I know She loves it, She came hard. The other guy still had his peter inside Her mouth, I could tell it was hardening nicely. She lifted Her legs up, lifted Her ass, pushed my head down. It was a signal I was familiar with, I lowered my head, licked the tight ring of Her anus, spread it wide and inserted a finger inside.

She groaned as I penetrated Her with the digit, the other man kissed Her lips, Her breasts and nipples. She shifted, encouraged him to lie on his back. She kneeled above him, brought the tip of his scepter to the opening of Her orifice, sunk onto him. After arranging Herself to Her liking, adjusting him within Her until She was satisfied with the position, She bent towards him until Her breast was crushed against his chest, Her head was enfolded within his shoulder. I figured at this point She'd simply screw him, then let me have my fun, for we'd done that before, but She brought Her arms to Her side, reached around and grabbed both of Her cheeks, spread them. The signal was clear, and I knelt over the locked pair, gingerly pointed my prick at Her back hole, and gently pressed into Her. It was tight, and it took me perhaps two minutes until I had half of my manhood embedded in the breach. I could feel the other man's cock next to mine through the thin membrane, and it was only then that the three of us began to gingerly move, two rods filling Her. She was ready for this, and began to howl in orgasm, one born of both pain and pleasure. I felt him come, a huge spend and suddenly felt my testicles, pressed against Her bottom, become wet with the other man's moisture. Not worrying if I would hurt Her, I pressed further inside and let go myself. When I climbed off a few moments later, I watched two streams of sperm mingle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the couch in my den I remembered these experiences, how She had entertained numerous men within Her body, taking pleasure from them, letting them do to Her anything they might enjoy in a lascivious manner. While I was with Her at the parties, I didn't mind Her giving Her body to those other men and, truth be told, as I realized She was probably being screwed by a strange man at that very moment, I didn't mind now.

I dozed, I know, and when I heard the door open, it was nearly three o'clock. I remembered that our post party tradition was that we would go into our own bed, and no matter how tired we were, I'd satisfy Her one more time with finger and tongue and, if I was able, penis. I considered if She wanted me to join Her in Her bed, wondered if She would want me after the man or men She'd been with that night.

But we were estranged.

"Oh, Fuck Her," I mumbled to myself. Somehow, the thought seemed appropriate.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers