Et Sidste Kys: The Last Kiss Ch. 02

Story Info
They head for Florida.
11.6k words
4.77
26.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akbashev
akbashev
83 Followers

"It was like making a deal with the devil." I said quietly to Jessica. She smiled at my response. We just couldn't get the image of the way she looked out of our heads, especially with the lipstick on her teeth. She reminded me of a transvestite-looking devil, poorly made up to look like a supposed woman. "That's why I never did it before."

"Mmmm hmmm. Don't worry, we'll be together...just think of what we can do." She touched my chest softly and I felt my stomach tighten at her vague suggestion.

"Yeah, I guess...by the way, what are we going to do?" I asked in a curiously naughty voice. She grinned at me, knowing what I was still fantasizing about. But she didn't seem distressed that I thought of her in a sexual way, but more understanding, even though both of us knew that our relationship was not based solely on sex. Sex was only a way of getting closer to each other and of course, people who love each other in that way like to get close to one another quite often.

"Oh, I don't want to spoil the surprise." She answered, still grinning at me. I wish she would let me touch her, just for a little bit because the thought of what we could be doing sent shivers down my spine and made my stomach tighten even more.

"Ooh, I can't wait." I groaned, making it evident that I wanted her right then.

-------------------------

The days passed by and school finally ended. It felt just as long to Jessica as it did for me and when Jessica received the notification at school that she'd passed her final biology exam, she burst in to my room as soon as she got home, just as I was putting on my shirt, and began saying something so fast that I could barely understand her as she jumped up and down and then in to my arms, making me fall backwards. Luckily my bed was behind us so we suffered no undue injuries or wounds as I result. She kissed me with a wet smack and then ran out of my room to tell our parents the good news, leaving me lying on my bed still, shaking my head and laughing.

My parents thought it was a good enough occasion for us to go out to eat. It was really a rare event for us to go to a restaurant since most of the money my parents made was applied to my hospital bills. I always felt kind of bad and guilty about them having to pay for my stay in the hospital, the guilt was so much that I had gone on the Internet one day and researched special obligations hospital's had and found that my bills qualified for indigent pay. Indigent pay is somewhat difficult to explain, but since my parents were working, trying to pay off my hospital bills and supporting me and Jessica at the same time, the hospital would reduce our bills by ¾ and we would only have to pay low monthly payments from then on, instead of trying to pay everything back and struggling since we knew we didn't have to money to do so in the first place. The paperwork and forms were still being processed at the time, but I figured it would only be a couple of months at the most before they went in to effect though.

At the restaurant, we went a little wild. I ordered one of the second most expensive entrees and Jessica did the same. My parents didn't object though and throwing cautions in to the wind, did the same, ordering the most expensive lobster I'd ever seen. We had fun though, trying not to remember the bills that awaited us in the mail when we would finally go back home, because the night was specifically for Jessica.

Our playing around started innocently enough. We were having fun and Jessica was telling all of us about a game they'd played in gym and after one enthusiastic flip of her hand, her fork flew from her plate and fell to the floor between me and her. She stopped talking, got out of her chair and began to search for her fork that was lying next to my right foot underneath the table. She found it finally and climbed back up to her seat, but not before brushing my crotch in the process. Whether it was suggested or merely an accident, it touched off a series of dangerous events in which we would dip under the table to find an errant napkin or piece of silverware, trying to out do the other in seduction and trying hard not to arouse suspicion's from our parents. I'd gotten pretty close to her pussy once, just outside her panties when she opened her legs wide and let me feel the warm cloth underneath the cover of the tablecloth. I wanted to go further, but when the waiter asked if there were any problems, Jessica quickly shut her legs and I rose hastily, bumping the back of my head on the table, slightly red faced and holding a dirty knife, telling him that I'd accidentally dropped it. Jessica was doing her part as well to get me excited, on the second time she was telling a different story, the same thing happened and she dropped her fork. She went under the table and I thought it was an honest mistake until I felt her hand on the zipper of my pants. She pulled it down and fondled my cock for a few seconds, making me smile and grit my teeth, trying not to cry out since my parents were just across the table from us. She zipped my pants up, patted my cock, and then emerged with a mischievous smirk on her face, holding the fork. She let my parents take it and set it a little ways away after they'd given her one of their own salad forks, saying how excited we were that we were dropping silverware left and right.

When we got home, my parents made sure I took my nausea suppressant pill and then went to bed, Jessica was free to stay up as long as she wanted since graduating practice was the next day and that was all she had to do for the day, besides go to it and the official graduation that was the day after that.

There was a movie on television that night and Jessica and I had made quiet plans previously from the back seat of our parents car that Jessica would join me as soon as she thought it was safe enough and she did, at exactly 12:20 AM. By then, the movie was already halfway through, but I hadn't even been watching it, I was watching the door, anxiously waiting for her to come. When she came, she didn't say anything at all and just cuddled up next to me and asked me what had happened so far. I told her about what I thought the plot was about, but since I hadn't watched it, I just made some stuff up.

We barely watched for a few minutes after she came in before we started making out again. It went on for almost four hours, sitting, kissing, cuddling with each other and just talking in quiet voices. I never once tried to touch her since I saw no need to ruin the moment. If she'd refused then it would've been bad, but I just liked being with her without the sex. We always seemed to have something to do or talk about together and I was never bored when she was around. She left early in the morning and I finally drifted off to sleep, only to be awoken a few hours later by my father coming in my room to check on me. But I wasn't angry at all, having not had more than a few hours of sleep, I instead felt strangely content, like the few hours of sleep I'd gotten had felt so much longer.

-------------------------------

The next day, after Jessica had eaten a late lunch, she showed off her graduation robe just for me. I unlocked the door as soon as my parents left to go to the bank for a half and hour or so and she came in and I went to sit over on my bed, but I didn't sit very long. She did a sort of brief striptease, unzipping her robe sensually and slowly, showing me the back of her bra strap and then covering it with her robe again and dancing a little. Then she unzipped her robe further, still keeping her back to me and showing me her luscious butt cheeks in a lacy thong that were as tight and firm as I'd imagined, having not seen them fully until that moment since we'd not had any sexual time to explore since that first night. They looked so firm and taut that I could've bounced a quarter off of them! But I wasn't that kinky and she let me spin the tassel on her graduation hat before turning to face me and suddenly zipped the robe back up all the way to let me unzip the robe myself.

I did it as slowly as she'd done it for me, but she seemed anxious and guided my hand more quickly than hers had been and just as I'd gotten halfway down her stomach, my hands were already on her breasts, feeling them and rubbing them gently to bring her arousal to even greater heights. I hooked a finger over the cup of her bra and pulled it down, letting her breast fall out and bounce slightly as it moved without any restraint or support. I massaged it slightly with my hand, letting the nipple receive a far share of attention and then began to suck on it, making her moan quietly. I sucked harder and harder, drawing all of the air from around it, making it stretch. I sucked so hard that I could feel it graze my tongue a few times, which I tried to move around and make her moan even more.

She began to lean over and I leaned with her. Both of us falling on to my bed gently, but my tongue never skipped a beat as I ran it over her chest and body, my hands as well, seeking out the spot between her legs that would make me feel better, knowing that I was doing something for her that she loved.

"Oh...Oh.... Oh...Oh! Ah! Oh! Oh! Ughhhhhh!" She moaned in to my ear rather loudly. I worried about our parents coming back early and catching us in the act, but she quieted down when I signaled to her to try and keep it down. I stroked her pussy from the outside of her panties, feeling it grow warmer and then hotter as a wet spot began to form.

"AH! Yesss, right th-th-therrrrrrreeeee!" I slipped a finger past the outer edge of her panties and felt the wetness coat my finger instantly. I wanted to taste it, but I also wanted Jessica to reach the point of no return and have an orgasm, but my curiosity over came me and I pulled my hand away and began licking my fingers of her warm sweet juices, quickly trying to finish and get back to pleasuring her. But when Jessica saw me licking my fingers, she seemed to think I'd stopped and decided to pleasure me instead of waiting for me to finish.

She yanked my boxers down, instantly taking my cock in her warm hands to rub it and kiss and lick it. I was still in the process of tasting her when I felt her tongue run from my balls all the way up the shaft of my cock and had to stop licking my fingers to groan.

She grinned a little as she flicked her tongue across the opening, making me jump from a sudden shock of pleasure. Then she let it slip in through her mouth, letting it go down further and further, increasing my feeling of gratification.

Just as she began to suck on it a little, I felt my muscles began to tighten, already beginning to show the first signs of me having an orgasm, but I tried to concentrate on something else so that I wouldn't cum too soon. When she tickled my balls with her fingers, it was almost too much and I felt I couldn't hold my cum inside any longer. I pushed her head down gently, letting her know that she could suck harder and she picked up the hint and sucked harder than I'd ever felt her do.

"Oh god! I'm going to..." The cum that was going to be coming out of me almost hurt, but at the same time, I felt like I was going to explode from pleasure and she stopped as soon as I felt the first stream of cum shoot out of me. The combined hotness of her mouth and my cum felt better than all the other times I'd masturbated alone. She allowed her head and mouth to stay on my cock until I was finished and thanking her for such a pleasurable experience and then she rose up, her mouth never leaving my cock until it was fully out. She showed me my cum again and I saw her swish it back and forth a bit before she let just a little of it dribble from the side of her mouth on to her graduation robe and then swallowed the rest. She then climbed back up to me in my bed and lay next to me. She didn't expect for me to kiss her after swallowing my cum, but I did. It wasn't like I was disgusted with tasting my own cum in her mouth, but more that we'd shared something special and bodily fluids or not, I still liked kissing her, even if she'd still had my cum in her mouth.

I was curiously thinking about why she'd let a little of my cum fall on to her graduation robe and asked her a few minutes after we'd relaxed for a little bit, catching our breath and calming down from our sexual encounter.

"Why did you let some get on your robe?" I asked, expecting her to say it had just fallen out or that it'd been a mistake.

"Had to have something for good luck, right?" She said as she smiled at me and even winked slightly. I smiled back at her, sighed and put my arm around her, still feeling both of our bodies tensed from our individual sexual experiences we'd given each other.

"I wonder what they'll have at the graduation?" I asked, trying to make small talk.

"Oh, just a bunch of boring speeches, not much to sum up thirteen years of hard work."

"Huh, right." I said with a chuckle. Just as I looked at the clock, Jessica did too and both of us nearly jumped. It had been forty minutes and our parents had been home about ten minutes so far and we suddenly heard our parents talking in the kitchen. Jessica kissed me quickly, began to dress again and then grabbed her graduation robe and hurried to her room, holding her bra and graduation robe to her chest, which was still bare. But thankfully, her room was just down the hall from mine and completely hidden from the kitchen. I began to dress again and went to meet my parents so they wouldn't see me naked and wonder what I'd been doing while they'd been gone.

----------------------------

I woke up the next day feeling sick. I'd forgotten to take my nausea suppressant pill once again. It seemed like I was forgetting to take it more and more as the days when Jessica and I were together. She made me forget about things, even the simple act of taking a pill. I was so enthralled by her and entranced that the emotions I had for her that I found that they lasted long after she'd left my room. I sat in bed, wondering about the future and what we'd do next or what we'd talk about, I thought so hard some times that my head started to hurt and at first, I really did believe it was because I was spending too much time thinking, but then, even when I wasn't thinking, my head would hurt. I told my parents about the ache that was near the middle of my forehead on the left side close to my eye. They seemed concerned at first, but suggested that I try taking an aspirin and I did, two of them, and it went away most of the time. But some times the ache lingered. It wasn't too painful, more annoying than painful, but it got worse when I bent over or got up too fast and then it would calm down. I even told Jessica about it, and she would massage the place and it would feel a whole lot better, but when she was unable to do so, I'd try it myself, but it never seemed to work with me doing it.

This was the day of her graduation, or really the night. I wished so much that I could've been there to see her walk across the stage to receive her diploma, but I'd been so stupid to become distracted by her beauty so much as to not take my nausea suppressant pill. I cursed myself and promised myself that I would never forget after that and I tried to go at first, taking my nausea suppressant pill a few hours earlier, but it took longer than normal to kick in and when my parents asked if I was feeling better by the time it was to go to the graduation ceremony, I was feeling pretty awful and not wanting to risk barfing in the stands, I regretfully had to stay home.

I was so proud of her just like our parents were. She'd accomplished one phase of her life and was moving on to the next one. I was kind of regretting my decision to withdraw from school by now and wished I could've been walking across the stage just as she was, receiving a certificate that had shown all our years of hard work and toil...but I was also kind of relieved to have left school. I had started out a grade lower than she had and I wouldn't have ever been in the same graduation class as she was, so it kind of didn't matter if I'd stayed in school or not.

When she came home, she came straight to my room and showed me her diploma after we'd kissed for a minute or so. The kiss itself seemed distracted though in some way since I could somehow feel something was wrong and I asked her.

She told me about the graduation and then mentioned she'd told her friend, Kaliegh about our forbidden relationship. She'd also told Kaliegh about my condition, which made me cringe slightly. I'd tried to not think about dying, but she knew and she knew I knew. It was true that my time was going to be ending soon and the frequent headaches and the shorter duration of the nausea suppressant pills were only one sign the doctors had told me would happen. I didn't feel anything was wrong besides that however and I tried to keep my mind on other things, which was why I thought so much about Jessica.

But I told her that Kaliegh was a phony. She was, absolutely, because she'd turned me down for a date when I'd asked her. If she didn't want to go out with me then, she didn't care about me one way or another. The least she could've done was grant me a date, but she seemed selfish and now she wanted to act like she cared...huh, way too late, bitch.

A little while later, while cuddling close to each other, Jessica asked me how I really felt about her. It seemed only natural for her to think about the question after telling Kaliegh of our forbidden love and maybe she had some doubts about us being together since conventional society didn't accept incestuous couples as two real people that were in love. But I could only tell her the honest truth and I had asked myself the same question, how I really felt about her and had already formulated a response.

"I love you and I don't care what anyone thinks," I said without a hint of hesitation, "and if anyone calls you something bad, I'll tell them otherwise."

I would've protected Jessica from the conventional ideals society held about our relationship, they would condemn us by telling our union was not, in the eyes of God, a civil union and that we were living in sin and blah, blah, blah...something about the Devil was affecting our actions and that we were sick and needed help and we were wrong for engaging in sexual actions with one another. But, if you can consider, what help do two people need who love each other? True, a normal brother and sister relationship doesn't include sleeping together and having sex, but ours did. I truly felt our relationship was right and correct in every possible way, I was doing nothing to force Jessica in to having sex with me, nor was she. We loved each other and wouldn't have cared less what standard society had thought of us.

Jessica snuggled against my chest a few moments after receiving the answer to her question and I think I was in the same state as she was, deep in thought about what and how others would see our relationship if we chose to reveal it in the near future to others. We both finally fell asleep peacefully though, the questions and concerns stopped for the moment and we both drifted off to a carefree dream that was far beyond the reaches of so called, 'conventional society.'

-------------------------------

A few days later, we went shopping for our trip to Disney world and surprisingly, our parents let us go by ourselves...but they believed that Jessica was going to be along with me, but we'd made prior plans to split up and meet in the food court an hour afterwards so that we could buy things we needed in secret. We were both planning surprises, not just small ones, but large ones.

I'd been able to formulate a plan quickly and had already made an appointment with a jeweler, whose shop was a few blocks from the mall. I left the mall for about fifteen minutes, picked up what I'd ordered, paid the two hundred dollars and then discarded the bag from the certain jeweler and put the gift box deep in my pocket so that no one would know what I'd just bought. When I got back to the mall, I shopped around for swimming shorts and then something else since Jessica had hinted earlier that something big and exciting was going to happen on our trip. She'd dropped a few hints about a new outfit, and I wanted to do the same for her since I'd gotten visions of me sitting on a hotel bed in my regular boxer shorts that made the vision seem extremely unromantic.

akbashev
akbashev
83 Followers