Et Sidste Kys: The Last Kiss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god." I mumbled, but my tongue muscles were still tight from licking her pussy that the words didn't sound right. We both sat still for a moment to regain control of our senses and after a few moments, we gave each other a silent nod and Jessica lifted her body. Going up didn't feel as good as when she was going down, but a split second later, she let gravity pull her body back down on to me and I had to grit my teeth to stop myself from cumming too soon. I put my hands on her legs near her thighs and helped elevate her body until she was almost to the top and then let her fall back down.

We finally picked up the pace when we were accustomed to being sexually conjoined and I found that when her pussy began moving faster, the less I felt like cumming, like her pussy desensitized my cock and I could last longer going fast instead of going slow. I sat up, making sure that my cock would still stay inside of her whether I thrusted or not and began kissing her, briefly catching her mouth and then her chin and neck as her body rose and fell. All of a sudden, just to change things, I began to thrust harder, bring a surprised gasp from Jessica and knocking her around a bit, making her body fall back on to the bed behind her. I pulled out for a moment, pulled her body closer to mine and then entered her again. I liked the feeling of being on top and she put her arms around my neck as I pounded in to her, making both of us grunt as we went as far as we could in to each other.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uuuhhhhh!" I could feel her hips moving back and forth, seemingly wanting more and although she didn't say she wanted it faster or harder, I understood immediately and began to increase the force of my lunges, bringing louder moans from her and making me ache inside. I wanted to keep going for as long as I wanted to, but before long, the sensitivity broke down from the warmth of being inside of her body and I felt my orgasm coming like a freight train. I was harder than ever before and trust me when I say this, but I could tell that it was going to be the most gratifying orgasm I'd ever had.

"Ahhhhh!" I'd only lasted a few more thrusts and jabs after I'd felt it coming and I stopped and felt everything below my waist prickle and then tighten and release as I came inside of my sister. I lay still for a moment, feeling my cum coagulate around the tip of the condom and then smiled as I pulled away, making sure not to let the condom slip off.

"Oh my god...thank you." I gasped out and collapsed on to the bed next to her. The vision was of both of us laying next to each other, our legs entangled with each other's and still gasping for breath and absolutely exhausted. But we were no doubt satisfied with each other's performance and happy beyond words. I kissed her lightly on her cheek and then fell asleep shortly afterwards; but I waited for her to fall asleep before I did and held her closely and felt her smooth skin on mine until she stopped quivering from our first highly loving experience and then finally lay still.

----------------------------

"That's them." I mumbled and stood up and unhooked my hand from hers. We'd waken up early, gone down to the lobby to eat breakfast and then came back to play around until it would be time for the Disney World Park to open.

"Hold on! We're coming!" Jessica replied loudly when another knock came on the door. I kissed her quickly on her cheek and then we both ran outside, all ready for the trip to Disney world and thoroughly excited.

"Jesus." I muttered when I saw the line for admission in to Disney world, it stretched for three city blocks and had to be the longest line I'd ever seen! But we went completely past the crowd and to the head of the line, got out as soon as the taxi stopped, and saw the woman from the make a wish foundation hurrying towards us at once. Her demeanor had changed since we'd last seen her and she seemed a lot more excited than before as she handed us make a wish foundation t-shirts and a couple of VIP Disney world badges and right after that, we were being ushered through a side entrance that was a little bit past the crowd of people and then through another gate, and then we were directly in front of Cinderella's castle.

"Come on, hurry, the park will be open soon!" The make a wish foundation woman told us. I had no idea why she cared if the park was going to open soon since we were already inside, but once I saw the crowd of Disney characters gathered in front, I looked painfully at Jessica, who gave me a similar look. I saw Daffy Duck, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, and a small chain smoking Tweety...who threw the last of his cigarette to the ground when he noticed we were coming. They all looked like something out of one of those theme parks that had had a lot of budget cuts, you know the one I'm talking about, like they'd hired a bum or drunken transient to play a lovable children's cartoon character...that's what it looked like to me. The make a wish foundation woman snatched my wrist in her sickening pink nail polished fingers and pulled me all the way in front of the group of ragtag Disney characters.

"All right, you have the sign?" She asked the Mickey Mouse that was on my left side and the person inside the costume answered in a really gruff voice, they'd just awoken from spending a night out drinking. The good thing about the costumes was that they hid the smell of alcohol since I only caught a few whiffs when he moved to hold the sign in front of me so the make a wish foundation woman could take our picture.

"All right, now give me a big smile!" It would've been impossible to avoid smiling at that moment, such a ragtag group of Disney characters that I'd grown up watching ever since I was a child, and now, finding out they were nothing more than drunkards and maybe a crackhead Goofy, who grabbed hold of me just before the picture was snapped, the person inside the costume's hands going directly for my waist where my wallet was.

"What—?" I said suddenly and threw my hand back to make Goofy get off me and not let the person inside jack my wallet and in doing so, my hands found two large soft orbs inside. Touching them suprised Goofy and the hand around my waist lessened. Once the picture was snapped, I quickly jumped forward, away from any of their grasps and went directly back to Jessica.

"How was it?" She asked while we were walking away. I was secretly watching the make a wish foundation woman reach in to her pocket and withdraw a few dollars to pay the mascots for sticking around long enough so we could have a picture.

"Ah, not so bad...besides, I think Goofy had boobs." I answered after a few moments with a smirk. Jessica laughed a little and shook her head and from that point on, we were alone together and left alone to enjoy the park by ourselves.

First we went to Tomorrow Land and played some of the future computer games where we got to fight imaginary aliens, but then we had to move on because it was getting really crowded with people since the park had just opened. I wished that the make a wish foundation woman hadn't waited to take our picture since the time it took to get it all arranged, it was a mere five minutes before the entire park opened to all the people waiting outside the gates. I was winning in the game too, but after being jostled a few times by a couple of slack-jawed hicks from Texas, who were constantly looking over my shoulder and telling me what to shoot at, we left for the Splash Mountain ride, before it too got too crowded. But when we got there, we realized that most people bypassed Tomorrow Land for one of the most famous rides in Disney World. So we ended up waiting an hour in line before finally getting on and once it started, we made a commitment that we wouldn't wait in line anymore since we had the VIP badges that would let us go to virtually any place in the park we wanted...even backstage. No one seemed to notice as Jessica snuggled down in to the seat and against the side of my chest a few moments after we left the starting point. But then once we were past the tunnel of love...which I jokingly called it, even though it was too dark to even see anything, we began to climb a steep hill in the tracks and Jessica moved over to the other side of the car to look down at the park below us. I didn't look down like Jessica had since I would've gotten dizzy and possibly sick, but tapped her just as we reached the top of the hilly track and then dropped like a brick! We felt our stomachs go in to our chests and Jessica was screaming just like most of the other people on the ride were.


Bwwooosssshhh!

The wave of water flew out away from us at first, but then rained back on us torrentially as it hit the walls encompassing the ride that was designed to make the water go back and up, soaking those in the ride and anyone standing on the small bridge above. It was early in the morning still so when we got off the ride, I was shivering and felt super cold, and Jessica was telling me how glad she was that she'd decided to wear a bra. The thought of her walking around with a wet T-shirt in front of everyone made me warm up a little, but I was basically walking directly in the bright sunshine to try and dry myself off.

----------------------------

After the soaking at the Splash Mountain ride, we decided to take it easy and went on the simple rides. And after a while we both began to feel hungry due to our shivering from being doused with cold water earlier in the morning and I sat on a bench as Jessica left to get some food for the both of us. We were near the animal exhibits and I remember looking back at them once and wondering what their lives would've been like had they not been in captivity and wondered whether or not they had someone special like I did. Then I thought back to earlier when we'd gone backstage after a concert for the band, "Take three." All of the girls in the band were hot, but for some reason, I wasn't attracted to them at all. They were pretty and had nice boobs on display in each of their low cut tops, but I think I looked at Jessica more than them. They talked to us for a little bit before it was time for their next show and they joked that if I'd been a little older or if they'd been a little younger, they would've gone out with me...of course, I kind of blushed, but Jessica told them politely and in a joking tone that I was taken already by her. I was so enthralled that she'd answered that way that I embraced her close and kissed her, and blushed again when they all went, "Awww."

Once Jessica got back with some nachos and cotton candy, I lay down on the bench since I didn't want some weirdo sitting next to us. It wasn't that I was standoffish about strangers, I just didn't want anyone to interrupt us since our time together was very precious and we'd gotten so little of it since then, seeing as how we were basically unable to show it in the company of our parents since they would've probably figured out what we were doing, but to be out in public with her was kind of exhilarating as well as important since no one would've assumed that we were brother and sister unless they knew us personally.

I suddenly bent away from Jessica when she became distracted with a call from one of the baboons calling out from behind the bench and reached in to my pocket to take out one of my nausea suppressant pills and I tried not to make the pill bottle shake since I wanted to still prolong the assumption that I was doing okay. It was going to be the second pill for the day and the day before, I'd taken two as well, but the nausea had lingered longer than before and it seemed to be coming back sooner and for longer periods of time. I don't think Jessica ever saw me slip it on to my mouth, disguising it by picking up a single nacho chip and licking the gooey cheese off to help the pill go down my throat better. I grinned up at her and picked up another chip when I could no longer feel the pill in my throat and held it out for her to take. She ate it slightly sensually at first, licking the cheese off one side of the chip slowly with her tongue and then traversing to the other side to do the same. Then she got some of the cheese on the sides of her mouth on purpose to remind me of when she'd given me one of her spectacular blowjobs and I had to look down at the crotch of my pants to make sure I wasn't standing straight up in front of everyone, I wasn't, thankfully.

Then she gave me a bit of the cotton candy she was holding and I tried to imitate her licking, but the cotton candy melted too quickly and I was left with purple colored sticky fingers. I reached for another nacho chip and the liquid cheese suddenly dripped off in to my eye and I had to sit up. I don't know if you've ever gotten cheap liquid nacho cheese in your eye before, but I can tell you, it burns like a mother.

"Hold on, let me get it." Jessica said before my fingers tried to wipe it away. She gently reached her index finger out and swiped it across the bottom of my eye, cleaning the oozy cheese away from it. I didn't see anything else until a moment after I'd used the side of her make a wish foundation shirt to clean the area better. But when the cheese was finally out, I smiled at her and we kept eating, even though I stayed sitting up this time instead of lying down.

After finishing our calorie-filled lunch...or really a snack, we went to the teacup ride and I admit, I should've told Jessica was going to turn the little wheel in the middle really fast because that's what I believed you were supposed to do and I was anticipating the spinning beforehand so it didn't make me as dizzy as Jessica was afterwards, but I apologized, helping to hold her still so she wouldn't pitch sideways and fall on to the ground from her dizziness as a result of me having fun on the ride.

Mr. Toad's wild ride was next and we got two seats by ourselves to ride in since the ride's car was only large enough to accommodate two people in the first place. I even got to kiss her a few times before the car jerked in a different direction, throwing both of our tempo's off and pitching the other to the far side of the car, whilst the other tried to 'rescue' the other by holding them tightly by their neck or shoulders so we'd be able to recover in our kissing more quickly. But it never really did help since the ride was only a couple of minutes long anyhow.

"Right there—let's go there!" I said as soon as I saw the sign for the Tower of Terror. Jessica seemed reluctant when I read the description of the ride from a kiosk that was just before the line and she told me bluntly that it'd be my fault if she barfed half-digested nachos and cotton candy on my lap, but after a fair bit of convincing, I finally got her to run around the entire line with me and consent to finally get on the ride once we were able to finally board.

There were lots of seats, almost twenty in the whole...well, I guess you could call it a container, since it wasn't a car...or maybe a small building. But at any rate, we were luckily seated in the back and a bunch of fourth and fifth graders got in front of us and drowned out Jessica's giggles while my hand stealthily ventured around her thighs and up her shirt while the ride coordinator was explaining the safety rules and making sure everyone was secured. Our seats were in the back and since there was a wall behind us, it was dark where we were sitting so no one saw my hands. The ride started with a nervous jerk and the container began to soar upwards. All through the ride, we could feel the elevator looking container rising higher and higher. There were a few small windows on the sides and in the front of the container so the people inside could look out and see how high up they were, but neither Jessica or I wanted to know. I had just began to French kiss her, and both of us had our eyes closed, when the container jerked to a stop and then WHOOSH! Our stomach's jerked in the same fashion as when we'd been on the Splash Mountain ride earlier in the morning and it was absolutely one of the best moments of my life, feeling her hands clasped around my head, crushing my ears, and feeling her tongue pressed against the roof of my mouth and my own flopping uselessly around her mouth, searching for some sort of indication that she hadn't swallowed hers from fear. Just before we thought it would never stop, we opened our eyes and heard the final screams of the kids in front of us and looked around, the ride was slowing down and I saw through one of the windows the tops of the heads of the people waiting in line for their turn and realized the ride was over.

I couldn't help but smile again when Jessica announced that she felt like she was going to hurl because of the sudden drop, but after we were a little ways away, she said she was beginning to feel better.

After that, we just took it easy since we had to rest periodically on one of the many benches that dotted the Disney world property and finally, we decided to skip the rest of the rides and just relax for the remainder of the day, but by then, it was about six in the evening so we stayed on our bench in front of Cinderella's castle, talking and waiting for darkness to come so we could see the fireworks show. We were absolutely exhausted and Jessica yawned and then laid her head on my shoulder and I yawned as well since I'm the kind of person who finds it difficult to avoid yawning after I see someone else yawn. Our talking finally ceased though and I think Jessica was so exhausted that she was beginning to nod off every once in a while, but she would open her eyes after feeling her head droop and I would give her a reassuring grin, telling her that I was still there and that I didn't mind if she fell asleep. I didn't feel sleepy like her, just worn out, my feet, my ankles especially, hurt like I'd been walking around for days. But I stretched out my legs, trying not to disturb Jessica and they felt a little bit better, particularly when I threw them underneath the bench and let them stretch out themselves.

Skreeeeee...POW!

Jessica jerked awake with a start when the first of the fireworks began to start. At first, she moaned a little and tried to bury her head on to my chest and drift off again, but then she perked her head back up, groaned and grunted slightly as she sat up properly, running one of her arms underneath mine and leaning against my body since she was still kind of sleepy. We both looked around at that moment and saw that all of the people, who looked to be in a similar state of exhaustion as we were, were smiling. Even though they were dog tired and possibly sore from walking all day long, they were still able to smile at a bunch of loud, brightly colored explosions. I felt that way about Jessica. No matter how hard the pain was to go through, no matter how tired I was, I felt I could always smile with her and know that she'd smile back. At that thought, my mouth met hers and we kissed intimately.

"Hey, you guys!" I immediately broke the kiss and saw our parents waving at us from behind a large group of people who'd gathered around us. Fortunately, they'd only seen us close together and probably assumed we were talking close together since the fireworks were loudly popping off in the background, but Jessica and I already knew what to do and scooted over to the far side of the bench after they'd told us to.

"Have fun?" Jessica asked and leaned forward to make sure our mother and father could see her. Our mother nodded and Jessica and I commenced to go through all the rides we'd gone on and then our parents told us the ones they'd done, but it wasn't nearly as many as we had.

"God! I'm so tired! Ben was running me all over the park all day long!" Jessica said loudly over a large firework exploding that made all of our chests thump and then yawned, indicating that she didn't want to stay too much longer since she'd used up most of her energy talking. "Sometimes...I just don't believe that he has that problem." She said and leaned back against the bench next to me. We stayed for a little bit after that and then our mother called for a cab to take us back to the hotel and Jessica and I fell asleep during the trip back, but I was thoroughly happy how the day had gone...except for that first part earlier involving the cartoon character mascots and the make a wish foundation woman forcing me to pose in a picture...other than that though, it'd been a great, long, fatiguing day. (Continued on to part 3)