Et Sidste Kys: The Last Kiss Ch. 03

Story Info
A promise ring.
8.7k words
4.79
23k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akbashev
akbashev
83 Followers

When we got back to the hotel, Jessica and I helped each other to our room, supporting each other and sometimes dragging the other when we sat down and wanted to fall asleep right in the middle of the hallway. But once we were in our room, I shucked off my clothes and thought about taking a shower since I was sweaty, but Jessica went straight to the bed and collapsed on it. I was extremely tired and somehow forgot the shower when I walked over to the bed and began to undress. Just before I was completely undressed, save for my boxer shorts, Jessica mumbled something quietly. It was so quiet that I had to walk over to her and ask her what she'd said.

"Can 'ou...unress me?" She asked sleepily. I furrowed my brow at first, unable to discern what she'd said since she still muttered it. To get some sort of idea of what she sounded like for yourself, go to sleep, and wake up in the middle of the night and speak something you can remember in the morning in to a voice recorder and then go back to sleep. When you hear what you said at night, really sleepily and believed you were cognitive to speak substantially well enough, you'll find you were mistaken because your words sound like gibberish. But after a moment of thought, I realized what she wanted, she wanted me to undress her.

"Arms up." I said and pulled her shirt off and then her bra since I knew she didn't wear a bra at night because the straps cut in to her skin and woke her up. When I got her shirt and bra off, she put her arms back down and then curled them underneath the pillow under her head and mumbled something else and I took off her pants next. Her blue jeans were pretty tight and I had to use a fair amount of my reserve strength to wrench off the blue material and then I asked her if she wanted me to take off her panties.

"Not 'his time...jis lev'em."

"'Kay." I replied and sighed as I crawled on to the bed, painfully feeling my legs ache, which I'd successfully ignored since then, but I crawled quietly, without shaking the bed, next to Jessica and put my arm around her. When she felt my arm, she sighed quietly and took out one of her hands from underneath the pillow and held it against her chest. I listened to her breathing a little while after that and then I snuggled up close behind her body and with the soft scent of the special space on her neck, just where her hair met the back, I fell asleep peacefully.

-------------------------

The next morning, I woke up feeling peculiar and I sat for a moment, feeling slightly more nauseous than usual as well as having brief stabbing pains in my forehead. I got out of bed and glanced at Jessica, making sure she was still sleeping and went to the bathroom to take my daily nausea suppressant pill and aspirin. I picked up a glass cup to hold the water from the sink and just as I was ready to pop the two pills in my mouth, I glanced up at my reflection in the mirror and stopped. My skin looked strange, almost pale and I wrinkled my forehead upon seeing it and then it changed from pale to a slight pink. I had no idea what was wrong with my skin, but I thought that it might've had something to do with my eyes adjusting to the bright halogen bulbs in the ceiling above me.

After all, the ceiling lights cast the entire bathroom in a whitish pallor. So I didn't really consider it any further, but just to make sure, I flexed my skin a few times and then shrugged, took my pills, and went back to bed. But I was unable to sleep and I tossed a few times before my frequent moving around made Jessica stir and then wake up.

When she saw me, she grinned and said good morning and I replied the same and then she groaned and sat up.

"Sleep okay?" I asked and sat up next to her.

"Uh...huh." She said through a strong yawn that made her head dip.

"Me too." I answered and looked over at the windows and crawled out of bed to open them and let some light in.

"Ugh, I need to take a shower..." She mumbled and wiped her eyes.

"I do too." I said and grabbed the stick next to the wall to pull open the curtains and let the early morning light in to the room. "You wanna go first?" I asked and turned back to see her breasts bounce as she rolled out of bed.

"I don't know...which one of us smells the worst?"

"Probably me."

"Yeah...bet you do." She cracked a grin at me and I rushed over to her and suddenly jumped on the bed behind her and gently pulled her down next to me.

"Really? Me?" I asked and began to tickle her.

"Yeah!" She said between laughs. "Stop it! I haven't gone to the bathroom yet!" I hesitantly stopped and she jumped up with mid-day vigor and then hurried to the bathroom and shut the door. I lay on the bed on my side, sniffing the air around her pillow that still held the scent of her hair and body. It made me dizzy and also resultantly slightly aroused and I sat up, just as the door to the bathroom opened.

"Thought you were gonna take a shower." I said when she stepped out from the bathroom, fully naked from her head to her toes.

"And I thought you were gonna join me." She replied mischievously in a sexy, alluring voice and waited just long enough for me to jump off the bed and run over to her. She embraced me and I kissed her sweetly on her forehead. "C'mon, bet the water's already hot."

I looked back at the bed and then towards her as she held my hand gently and led me inside, shutting the bathroom door and then for some reason told me to wait. I stood for a moment; assuming that it was because she wanted to test the water, but she pushed her arm through the shower curtain and shut off the water.

"What's the matter?" I asked, still wondering what she was thinking about.

"Nothing...just wanted to get a head start on the day." She said and then bent down on to her knees and pulled down my boxer shorts. My cock was already semi-hard and after a few rubs with her hands that were still warm from the water, it pulsed and was as hard as concrete. She gave me another sexy grin and held my cock in her hand and the last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was her head beginning to droop down lower and lower until her hot moist tongue made contact with my equally hot cock.

"Oh, god...Jessica." I groaned out as my cock ran the entire length of her tongue and then went down further and further until I could feel the back of her throat flexing around the tip. I'd never had such a deep blowjob before and didn't know anyone out of porno's that actually did it for their partners. But I was in heaven as her mouth went up and then back down, sucking gently but firmly, making my buttocks clench hard as a result of the massive amount of pleasure I was feeling. Don't get me wrong, Jessica had given me a blowjob before, but even then, she only went halfway down and came back up and never seemed to go past that point, but now that she was going all the way down my shaft and letting it rest in her throat for a little bit, it was almost unbelievable. She tried to say something that I'd interpret as asking me if it felt good, but with my cock in her mouth, it was impossible to discern for sure. But when she spoke, her throat muscles vibrated, sending shocks of absolute pleasure down to my balls and back.

"Uhhhhh." I moaned when her tongue slipped off the top of my cock and I lost the warmth and friction of her throat.

"Over there." She said quietly, almost in a whisper and I looked back to see the marble counter that held the sink in the middle. She walked past me and then climbed on to the tile, letting out a smile and flinched slightly because of the cold marble on her bottom, but her body was steaming hot and warmed it in no time to her comfort level. I walked towards her, holding my cock out and knowing just where to put it. She spread her legs, knowing what both of us wanted and without a word, I pushed my cock in to her moist pussy. I was worried about foreplay since I knew a girl needed to be properly lubricated or else sex would hurt, but I hadn't seen her rubbing her pussy as she had deep throated my cock just moments earlier.

"Ahhhh." She groaned and I sat still for a moment, letting her stretch and become accustomed to me being inside of her so early in the morning. I pulled back a little bit, feeling her pussy stretch and then grow warmer and wetter with each back and forth motion of my cock. She reached her arms out, both of them jumping slightly as my hips began to thrust a little more soundly and I leaned forward, letting her arms embrace me. I felt them slip around my shoulders and then to my back as I began to thrust more softly, making her gasp and grunt. I positioned the palms of my hands on the large mirror that was on the wall behind us and then I picked up speed, making her scream out at first and then grow silent, but with a look of gritted teeth and ecstasy plastered across her face.

"Oh! God!" I said as I felt my eventual climax coming. "Jessica!" I said as I pulled out of her and rained cum down on her body. My knees almost buckled, but my orgasm had luckily lost much of its momentum by then and I began to kiss and caress her body with my hands and then took her by the back of her neck and kissed her gently.

Then, with me still panting and struggling for breath, Jessica hopped off the marble counter and pulled back the shower curtain to reveal a bathtub full of foamy bubbles and warm water. I let her get in first and then I sat across from her, watching her grasp hold of a handful of bubbles and smudge them on to her body, smearing my cum and getting it mixed in with the bubbles.

I'd never really had a bubble bath as erotic as this one I was having with Jessica and to be honest, it even made we want to laugh since after a while, when we'd regained our breath, we began to play around and I would take a finger full of the soft bubbles and try to cover her nipples and then she would try to do the same for me, but the water would wash them away and we'd still be once again uncovered for each other's desiring gaze.

After we'd finished our luxurious bath with one another, I toweled off quickly and went back to the living room/ bedroom so she could blow dry her hair. And it wasn't long before she was finished and wiping off the rest of the moisture from her body in front of me.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked and watched her perfectly formed buttocks become crushed underneath her body weight as she sat on the bed next to me.

"I don't know...what haven't we done?" She asked and I reached over to the night table and took out the standard brochure of things there were to do in Orlando.

"Hmmm, don't know, been to Disney world...not much in the hotel, unless you want to go swimming?" I asked hopefully, still thinking about our sexual bath we'd had earlier. But she shook her head.

"Here, let me see it." She said and tossed her hair behind her back as she reached out to take it from me. She leafed through it for a good while before she finally suggested something. "What about the beach?"

Absolutely! That would've been perfect and any nervous doubts I'd held all through the trip until now, were gone and I knew it'd be the perfect time to give Jessica the thing I'd gotten from the jewelry store just before we'd taken our trip. I'd kept close eyes on it lately, especially since me and her were sharing a room together and whenever she got too close to my suitcase, my stomach would tense up and I would have the urge to immediately get her away because she would've found the small box in the bottom fairly easily since it was inconspicuously hidden underneath a pair of pants that I'd never intended to wear.

"Hey, yeah!" I said in a truly excited voice and clambered off the bed and stood in front of her and read the description out loud. It was only thirty miles away from the hotel we were staying at and we could've easily driven there...had either of us had a driver's license. We could've taken a taxi, but neither of us had very much money left since we'd spent it on each other's outfits for that one spectacular night. I was depressed and knew we'd have to ask our parents to take us, but perhaps, with a lot of persistence in asking...or begging, we'd be able to go off by ourselves.

-------------------------

We met our parents in front of the hotel's dining room and after giving the waiter our free meal tickets, we were allowed to go to the buffet and get our food. I was amazed at how much food there was and both me and Jessica were starving and extremely hungry as a result of our making love earlier that morning and we chose one of everything to find out what we'd like and then figured we'd go back again for more once we knew.

"Oh my gosh! Have you tried this bacon?" Jessica asked and pointed to a piece of crispy bacon near her biscuit and Danish. I'd long consumed my own during the first few minutes of eating and wanted more, but I didn't want to seem like a pig and waited so that I could go back with Jessica. But all the food was strangely orgasmic. I know what you're thinking, food being sensuously orgasmic? Everything I ate seemed to make my taste buds jump and convulse as if my own mouth was having an orgasm and I loved the feeling. The only time I'd gotten a similar feeling was when I had the occasional hot pizza, which was a very rare treat when I was in the hospital, being unable to stomach anything except I.V. fluids. But now...it was like nothing was holding me back and I could eat anything and I certainly did. After waiting painfully for Jessica to finish her food and finally go back for seconds, I resolved not to wait again since she seemed to be full after eating only half of her seconds. I went back for seconds though and then thirds...the orgasmic feeling of eating waned after a while but I was thoroughly satisfied in every single way, sexually, emotionally, spiritually, and in any other way a human would need to have a smile that was unable to be washed off by anything tragic.

"So, what are you guys doing today?" Our father asked when we'd both finished eating. He wasn't in the same mood as we were to stuff himself full of food so he just had a simple cup of coffee and read the newspaper.

"Well, we wanted to know if we could go to the beach." Jessica said. She didn't seem excited, but I supposed that was because she didn't want to arouse suspicion even though our entire day seemed to be riding on her casual-sounding request.

"Well, dear, that sounds like a good idea." Our mother said in response and my father only ruffled the paper and grunted. It was kind of funny and I smiled at him grunting, like he was a cave man or something, but the thought only entered my mind because I was so excited and happily fulfilled.

"I suppose it would be nice to relax a while...all right, I guess we're going to the beach." Our father said and set down the newspaper to drink the rest of his coffee. Both Jessica and I had to grit our teeth to not shout out in joy, but we smiled knowingly at each other, perhaps I more so than her.

-------------------------------

"You want to go off together again?" Our mother looked over at our father, who had his hat over his face already, not wanting to be disturbed. He'd agreed to go to the beach, but it didn't seem like he'd really wanted to. He wasn't exactly young, I admit, and the trip to Disney world the day before had most likely worn him out.

"Please?" I asked, ready to beg and convince them that we'd be just fine like we'd been at Disney world. Our mother looked at our father again and got his attention, but he didn't take the hat off his face and waved his hand, saying that he was fine with it. It wasn't as if our mother had difficulty making decisions by herself, she just probably wondered why I wanted to spend so much time with Jessica, but she knew she couldn't object and keep me there by her and that I was growing older and wasn't a sick child anymore.

"Oh, all right, just make sure you take the cell phone," Our mother said and reached in to her bag and took out her pink colored cell phone and held it out from me to take. I grabbed it probably more quickly than she'd thought I would've and gave it to Jessica, who put it in the pocket of the pair of shorts she was wearing. "And don't let it get wet!" I heard her shout out behind us as we hurried off, but then she fell silent as my father reached over and put his arm around her and pulled her down next to him on the towel.

----------------------------

There was a fairly light breeze that day and the crashing of the waves and the moist soft sand underneath my feet felt great. I'd been to the beach before but it was when I was very young and I fought hard to keep the memories of running through the cool salty water and building a small mound of sand next to my parents and now that I was feeling the same thing, it made me recollect seeing Jessica as a young girl in her brightly colored one piece bath suit, holding a lime green pail in one hand and a fluorescent orange plastic shovel in the other, ready to help me build my sand castle. I remembered that her hair was lighter colored back then, and softer...and the smile she had given to just me when we'd finished our simple mound of sand that we both seemed so proud of to have made. Such simple unknowing pleasures were what I'd struggled to keep. They sustained me through tough times and I knew...I knew that one day we'd see the same thing later on in our lives and experience that same happiness of that day when we were just children.

Not much had changed from that original first recollection of our time at the beach. Jessica was wearing a brightly colored bathing suit, but only a top and a pair of short shorts since we had no inclination to swim in the sea since the water was a bit too cold because it was cloudy and the sun wasn't out. Her hair was darker, but still as soft as ever. And her smile...I'd never noticed until the moment when we stopped to spread out a towel on the sand and sit and relax, that it gave me butterflies in my stomach.

I'd never considered how beautiful she'd been when she'd been a child and now almost an adult, she'd retained every bit of beauty about her. I'd never seen her as sexy before we'd gotten together. But now I saw her as someone who could make me feel any emotion she wanted, like she had a certain sweet power over me. I never felt lonely when I was with her and I wanted to share everything I could just to make her happy and to see her smile.

It was then that I realized that I loved her.

She wasn't just my sister, but my everything, my one and only that most can only dream of ever meeting and knowing. I could stare at her forever and not move my eyes; she was just that beautiful to me.

We talked for a while, just sitting together and acting oblivious to the world around us. I found anything she talked about to be interesting and I listened intently, not tearing my attention away from her words until she finished telling me everything she'd seen and felt at her graduation that I'd so regretfully missed.

"No, there were ten of them, one for each of them." She said, telling me about the roses that the top ten percent of her class had gotten when they'd graduated. When she was finished, we sat in silence for a moment, looking out at the sea and I seemed to find beauty in that too, but nothing, absolutely nothing, could compare to Jessica in my eyes. I suddenly felt a hand on the crotch of my bathing suit, but I didn't look down.

"It sure is beautiful...isn't it?" I said quietly, wondering if Jessica saw what I saw. Everything in the world seemed so simple when I thought about it. We were just composed of atoms and yet, capable of such strong emotions, one of which being love. Some of the books I'd read said that it had something to do with our brains and need for assertion as well as affirmation to our being, but I didn't believe any of that. Love was something that was unable to be explained. Sure, scientists could try for millions upon billions of years to explain an attraction between two humans, but they'd still be missing something.

akbashev
akbashev
83 Followers