Et Sidste Kys: The Last Kiss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akbashev
akbashev
84 Followers

Then I went up her nose, making her laugh a little and mutter something about it tickling her and then up to the sore spot on her head that I'd caused and traveled around the outside of it to make sure she could feel it. I went back down to her chest and using only two fingers, let the ice run around the sides of her breasts at first and then went on to the nipples, making them become hard and erect within seconds. I could feel her breasts pulse just like my cock did when it was aroused, but hers was so slight that I would've never thought it could happen in a girl, but I could feel the goosebumps and slight shivers course through her skin, meeting and stopping at the point where the ice cube was.

But I couldn't stay in just one place and went down further, sliding the ice down the middle of her abdomen, and then for some reason, tried to write my name in ice, but it took too long and I wanted desperately to go further, down to her pussy. I slipped the ice, or what was left of it since it was rapidly melting in to nothing from the heat of her passionately inflamed skin, in to my hand and used my other to take off her shorts and panties. She helped a little, reaching her hands down for a moment to push them down, but I only waited for them to get down far enough to allow me to touch her pussy and just as the ice contacted her skin again, this time, just above her pussy where hair would've normally grown, she gasped deeply and tensed, but then relaxed. I pushed what was left of the ice, which was no more than a chip that was a few centimeter's long, around her pussy mound, instantly smelling the powerful arousal that I was creating for her. She was just so hot that the ice was gone and I was left with water that was swiftly sinking in to her skin.

All of a sudden, her hands shot up and she yanked off the silk shirt that had been covering her eyes and grabbed for my waist, undoing my belt and pulling off my boxer shorts and pants all at the same time. "Oh, fuck me now!" She cried out.

I hurriedly stepped out of my pants and left them on the floor and bent forward, but I was too slow for what she wanted. She yanked me down strongly on to the bed and normally, Jessica was modest and gentle and liked to wait for me to initiate the sex, but this time was much different! She grabbed my hard cock and lined it up with her hot opening and sunk her body down, not waiting for her pussy to adjust and began to ride me, lifting and then slamming her body down so fast that I was stuck in a state of amazement and shock.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Our skin smacked each other's with alarming intensity. It didn't hurt, but it felt weird feeling her skin rubbing against mine at such a fast pace. The bed was shaking and I wondered for a moment if we were to break the bed, whether or not we would have to pay for it...

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I was in absolute heaven, my dick was swollen and on fire with friction caused by her pussy sinking and then rising on me so fast. I'd used my hand to masturbate quickly before when I was really aroused, but this was...this was even faster, her pussy almost felt like a machine, seemingly incapable of the speed she was fucking me at. "Slow—slow—slow!" I cried out, wishing the fucking would slow down so she wouldn't think I was one of those one-minute kind of guys, but no matter what I seemed to say, she seemed lost in a world alone and fucked me mercifully. When I felt the orgasm coming, I won't lie, it actually hurt...but it was a good kind of hurt. I felt something I'd never felt before, like everything inside my hips was on fire and painfully trying to explode out of me.

"Oh, God!" I shouted out and thrust my head to the right and sat up, pulled my cock out of her and shot stream after stream of warm cum on her body. It was incontestably the most strongest orgasm I'd ever had ever in my life, even the first time I'd came when I'd touched myself when I was eleven years old, it had no basis on this one. My first shot of cum fired much further than normal and the one long squirt hit her breasts, making her coo and gasp in pleasure. I felt so stimulated and exhausted at the same time, my cock continued to pulse and jump as I fell back on to the bed behind me, still wanting to cum but knew that nothing was left after the explosive climax. Jessica fell down next to me on my left side in a similar fashion, panting and gasping for breath and grinning from exhilaration. I put my arms around her from behind and embraced her tight, kissing the back of her neck and smiling when I felt my hot breath reflect back at my own face from breathing so hard. I was so satisfied that I fell asleep with an unconcerned smile on my face. (Continued on to part 4)

akbashev
akbashev
84 Followers