Eternal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be careful Dantè. You don't want to make things worse."

"How? By trying to find some happiness? I'm not going to go out and jump into anything, but if I can find someone I can be happy with then I will mate with her." he said. "I'm sorry if that makes you sad, sister, but I'm getting tired of being alone. Bram and Marcus' deaths showed me that life, even ours, can be cut short. Simonè's last rejection shows me that she just doesn't care." he said ending the conversation.

He called the kids to his cabin to say goodbye. The Omegas came in and told him that the last of his stuff had been loaded into the SUV. They turned to leave after giving him the keys.

"Thanks for all your help guys," he said.

"Your welcome," they responded as they continued to head toward the front door.

"Wait!" Dantè called. He spoke to Padrick quickly through their connection.

With a nod of his head Padrick spoke to everyone in the room. NO ONE IN THIS ROOM WILL TELL ANYONE THAT DANTÈ HAS LEFT FOR GOOD. IF ELDER SIMONÈ ASKS YOU KNOW NOTHING THAT IS AN ORDER. UNDERSTOOD?"

The Omegas left with a nod of their heads and a "Yes Alpha"

As the kids walked into the room Padrick turned to Rosa "That means you too, Rosa. No exceptions. It's up to Dantè to decide, not us,"

Rosa sighed but bowed her head and said "Yes Alpha." Knowing that even as his mate she could do nothing to break his command as Alpha

Dantè turned to the kids and slowly explained that he was leaving and that he was leaving to go live with Michael's pack. As he had expected Rohaynna started to

cry, so he held her as he finished telling them.

A tearful Rohaynna spoke quietly saying "It's cause Auntie won't mate with you right?"

"How do you know that?" Dantè asked

"Cause I sawed the pink squiggly stuffs"

"What do you mean sweetie?" asked Rosa puzzled.

"Just like you and Da, and some of the other mates, there's squiggly pink stuff," she said with a shrug. Dantè chose to drop it and let her parents figure it out.

"Yes, that's part of it. When someone we love doesn't want us, it hurts a lot and sometimes the only thing to do is to leave. Okay?" At her nod he continued, "You can connect with me at anytime though. I love you guys," Dantè said and he left.

Padrick looked at all the solemn faces and said that it would be okay. As they all left Padrick gave them the same order that he had to the Omegas knowing that nothing would break an Alpha's command.

12