Eternal Ch. 04

Story Info
Learning some of the past.
4.6k words
4.56
10.7k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, sorry for the huge wait. I'll try to keep them shorter. But as everyone knows Life happens especially when there are kids in the picture. A big thanks to Lioness_Queen for her amazing editing skills.

Remember don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks

gaelicvampire


Padrick was sitting in his office trying to find a way to order Simonè to mate with Dantè; with a sigh he closed the last Were Law book. He knew when he started looking hours ago that he'd find nothing but he still had to try. Dantè has been his best friend for far longer than he'd been his brother-in-law. He still couldn't believe that he'd really left. He felt the loss greatly, both as his Alpha and his brother. He just wished he could help him the same way that Dantè had help him with his Rosa.

Chuckling lightly as he remembered how Rosa had played hard to get wanting him to prove himself. Not as an Alpha but as a mate. Thankfully though she had never denied that they were mates.

7 years ago

"Dantè man come on you have to help me. I know its weird being that I'm your friend, but my wolf wants Rosa. I know that she's your sister but you gotta help me. I told her she would be my mate and what did she do but laugh at me and walked away!" Padrick paced as he talked to his best friend.

Dantè started to laugh as he watched his buddy and laughed even harder at the black look he got. "Are you done now?" As the look got even blacker he fell off the couch he was laughing so hard.

"Glad I can give you such a good laugh." Padrick glowered at him, "I'm Alpha for crying out loud why doesn't she want to be my mate?" "Women"

Having finally gotten himself under control Dantè walked over to Padrick and made him sit. "Have you heard yourself Padrick? I'm Alpha; I told her she'll be my mate. You didn't at any point ask her what she wanted you just told her what you wanted." Dantè said as he watched Padrick cover his face with his hands as he groaned.

"Don't worry my man I'll help you dig yourself out of the hole you're now sitting in."

"What would you suggest I do then?" asked Padrick with a small sigh.

"Go to my father and ask his permission to mate her. You and I both know he'll grant the request. Then you have nothing to worry about, she'll have to agree to mate with you." Dantè finished.

"Perfect. I'll go see him now" Padrick said jumping to his feet and rushing out the door yelling "Thanks" as he went.

1hour later

"Come in Alpha. What can I do for you?" Asked Hugh Rys leading the way into his office.

"Well sir I'd like to talk to you about Rosa." He stated. Padrick was so focused on thinking about what to say that he failed to notice the petite female sitting in the high back chair that face the fire place across the room.

Hugh quickly glanced over to where his only beloved daughter was sitting quietly. As a pack Beta he knew that he should inform the visiting Alpha of her presence but as a father he felt that she had a right to know what was going on when she would be involved. Silently thanking his mate for teaching him how to be a beloved mate over a stern Beta. He knew that he was the only Beta that would even consider the female present let alone allow her the finale say in the decision.

"What happened Alpha has she offended you in some way?" he really hoped not but then she was just as outspoken as her mother. "She will be punished if she has I assure you."

"WHAT! No it's nothing like that at all." Padrick cleared his throat. "I'd like your permission to mate with her." He stated "Wait please until I'm finished" he said as he saw Hugh open his mouth to speak "Sorry Alpha"

Padrick waved his hand as he spoke "Enough with this Alpha bit, Padrick is fine. Anyway as I was saying I'd like to mate with Rosa and as Dantè pointed out she would have to mate with me if you agreed to the mating. So before I continue I'd like you to answer me honestly and know that the response stays in this room. If that's alright with you?"

"Of course Padrick what would you like to ask?"

"I'd like to know if you'd approve a mating between Rosa and I? Before you answer know that whatever it is I won't hold you to it or against you."

"Okay that being said then I'd honestly have to say yes I'd approve the mating. But why would you not hold me to that answer and mate with my daughter?" Hugh asked curiously.

With a sigh Padrick spoke "Honestly, I spoke to Dantè and as I did he pointed out that I was being an arrogant Alpha as Dantè so nicely put it. I told her she would be my mate. When I should have asked her if she wanted to be my mate. I will not have her forced to mate with me."

"It is your right as Alpha to force this you know that." stated Hugh watching him

"The thing is that my mother and a number of females in my pack were forced to mate. I saw the pain it caused when they came across their true mates. In a few of the luckier cases the males found theirs also and released them to their true mate. My mother wasn't so lucky. My father forced her to stay and even refused his own true mate."

"Why would he do this; all any Were wants is to find their true mate, he would have know that."

"He did. I'm sure that you heard about the murder and 2 suicides we had just before I became Alpha."

"Yes. But I know nothing about what happened. All I know is you became Alpha within a week of the death's.

"The murder victim was Nala my father's true mate. The 2 suicides were my mother and Kyle who was her true mate. My mother and Nala both left me a letter telling me all that had happened. They had all petitioned my father to release my mother out of the mating but he refused. He just didn't care what any of them wanted. So they met in secret to figure out what they could do. They knew that they couldn't kill themselves. The only way was for both mates to agree. In my mother's and Kyle's case they did both agree. Knowing that they would have a chance to find each other again. Nala didn't have that option. So the only choice that they had was to kill her at her request. They planned everything carefully. They laced wine with liquid silver and forced Nala to drink it then they drank some themselves all dying within minutes of finishing it. Knowing that the liquid silver was the only way that they could kill them quickly. When they didn't show up for the evening meal an omega was sent to find my mother. The Omega came running back screaming that they were all dead. It wasn't until after the funeral Pyre that the letter was found and given to me. Once I read it I challenged my father for the Alpha position a week later. When I won the first thing I did was ban forced mating. I also made it that any time a true mate was found either one of the mated couple could leave. The true mate could also come to me and let me know first if that was their wish. My pack knows that once a true mate is found that the mating will be dissolved unless the couple already mated chooses otherwise. Any cubs would be raised by both couples. Doing this took away pressure to stay for them, and left the parents with the choice." Padrick finished looking at Hugh to gauge his reaction.

"Thank you for telling me. Although I can tell you everyone outside of your pack thinks he stepped down." Hugh replied not knowing what else to say.

"I know that's what I thought was best, that's what my mother would have wanted anyway."

"So where does that leave you and Rosa?" Hugh asked knowing that he wasn't the only one in the room who wanted to know.

With a sigh Padrick ran a hand down his face. "I'll be honest with her. Tell her that you approve of a mating between us but that it will only happen if SHE wants it to. That I will not force her, that if she wants and needs time to get to know me than I'll court her if that's what she wants and needs. I'm going to let her take the lead on this one."

"Well then I think..... Hugh stopped talking as he heard his daughter making noise to draw attention to herself. He coughed lightly to cover the smile on his face at the look on Padrick's face when he turned towards the noise.

"ROSA" Padrick jumped to his feet when he saw her. "What! How long have you been there?"

"The whole time Padrick, I'll agree to mate with you one condition" she said holding her breath because she knew that both she and her father could get into a lot of trouble.

"Sneaky" he laughed "What is it my love"

"That you give me three months time to get to know you. That we spend every weekend with each other. Not in bed but that we spend the time learning about each other. That we date as silly as that sounds. I know my wolf agrees that you're our mate but my human side wants to make sure that it's in agreement too."

"Fine. Done. When do you want to start? Will you come to me this weekend? Shall we go back and forth?" he asked not really caring how they worked it. His wolf has howling inside happy to agree to anything as long as she becomes ours.

************

Padrick pulled himself out of his memories at the sound of a knock at his office door.

"Come" he said looking over to the door as 4 little heads poked into the room. "Come on in little ones."

"Da we got's a question"

"It's we have a question Rohaynna." Padrick corrected "What is it?"

"We were wondering if Uncle Dantè is ever coming back." Christian asked.

"I'm not sure guys, but we need to do what he asked us to do right?"

"Is Uncle Dantè hurt real bad inside Da?" Rohaynna asked

"Yeah sweetie he is that's why he asked that we not tell anyone where he went. He needs time to get all better inside. Okay?" Padrick asked watching them all nod their heads. Padrick stood up and rounded his desk asking "So where is Rosa guys I'm starving, let's go out to eat. What would everyone like?

"PIZZA"

"Well go wait by the front door while I get Rosa and some guards." The last was said to and empty room they were already gone. Chuckling he walked out of his office and headed towards the back door. Calling to Rosa in his head as he went.

"My love"

"Yes"

"I'm taking all of us out for Pizza, Okay?"

"You let them pick didn't you?"

"You know me so well." He said chuckling.

"Alright I'll meet you at the front door."

"The children are already there. I'm grabbing some guards."

"Okay"

Padrick was almost to the training ring when he began calling out names."Ryan, Zane, Peter, Daniel Alpha guard tonight. Luke, Amber, Terri, Max you've got the kids." By the time he finished the list of names they were all standing in front of him. He turned back to the house and started to walk away. "Remember if attacked grab a child and run to the backup cars. If you are engaged while running two of you take the children the others fight. Marcus and Andrew are back up tonight as they are already on duty at the house." Padrick said as they all rounded the front of the house. They continued on to the cars as they saw the other guards bringing the rest of the family out.

**********

Later that night

"Stop leave us alone your hurting us."

At the sound of Rohaynna's cry Padrick and Rosa were up and into her room. The lamp light showed the already forming bruises on her arms. Rosa gasped and cried out "Padrick look" as he looked to Rosa she pointed to Rohaynna. There was a terrifyingly large bruise in the shape of a large hand forming around her neck. "God, that poor child." He whispered.

"Uncle?" Tristian said softly from the doorway. They both turned at the sound and saw all three of the boys standing there with worried looks.

"Its okay boys go back..."

"No Rosa" interrupted Padrick. "Boys come here." He said gesturing them forward.

Once they were all next to the bed Padrick spoke. "Do you see how these bruises are just appearing on her like this?"

"Yes" They all whispered sounding very scared.

"At anytime if you see this something like this happen you let us know right away alright?"

"Yes Uncle"

"Okay boys, it's alright she's sleeping. It's not her that's being hurt. You go ahead back to sleep she'll be fine in the morning."

"Maybe we should..."began Sabienè

"No it's alright. I know it's confusing but we'll explain more when we know what it is that's happening to her.

"Okay uncle" responded the boys they turned and left to return to bed.

"Are you sure that was wise Padrick? They are just little boys." Rosa said softly

"It's exactly the thing to do Rosa. They are with her when we aren't they will be able to let us know if it begins to escalate." Padrick responded. "I'm also going to phone the Sanctuary right now. I want to know what the hell is going on with my daughter. They've all had weeks to get some answers and I want them NOW."

"Okay Padrick, I'll stay here you go we need to know what is happening and I'm just as tired of waiting as you." Rosa said as she leaned over and brushed the hair off Rohaynna's face.

"I'll see you soon my love" he said as he left.

Padrick walked down to his office and grabbed the phone as he sat at his desk. He scrolled threw the rolodex on his desk until he found the number for the Sanctuary. He dialed the number and as it rang he thought over what was happening with is daughter wishing he could take the pain away.

"Sanctuary, how may I help you?" asked a soft voice.

"I'd like to speak to one of the Elders from the Shannandova Pack Please" Padrick asked.

"I'm sorry but all the Elders are in a meeting may I take a message?"

"No you may not take a message" Padrick roared over the phone. "You will go get one of the Elders NOW and tell them that their Alpha is one the phone is that clear?" Padrick said as he used his "ALPHA" to enforce what he was saying.

"Ye... Yes sir right away." He felt bad as he heard the poor girl drop the phone. But this was his daughter they were talking about. 5 minutes became 10 and he began to get very agitated. As his wolf began to growl the phone was finally picked up.

"Alpha" Simonè asked hearing the growls.

"Finally what the bloody hell took so long?"

"We were having a meeting about Rohaynna sir."

"Have you found out anything yet?" he asked as he felt his wolf calm.

"Yes sir but we were meeting to decide punishment for the fact that she told a human about us."

"WHAT" he roared his wolf was almost in control. "Nothing I repeat nothing will be done as a punishment to my daughter is THAT CLEAR?" he growled.

"It is out of your hands Alpha as pack Elders we decide th...." Padrick interrupted her

"Then consider yourselves pack less." He continued over her gasp "If you think to punish a 5 year old over something that she did in her dream then you are not the Elders I want. You are no longer welcome on Shannandova Pack land. You will stay at the Sanctuary and someone will deliver your belongings to all of you. Do not try to speak to any pack member you will be dead to us as of sundown tonight." Padrick slammed the phone down and howled loudly. He shifted to his wolf and crashed through his office window as a guard ran in.

"Prime guards watch the house, secondary with the Alpha NOW." yelled David. The Beta had been on guard duty at the front of the house when he heard his Alpha's howl. He looked through the broken window and saw the guards head after the Alpha. David turned to the guards approaching the house "One of you go down and find some wood to put in the window until it can be fixed the rest of you surround the house. No one in or out until the Alpha returns is that clear?"

"Yes sir"

With one last glance out the window he headed back to the front of the house only to be met by the Alpha female. With a sigh he stopped in front of her. "I must ask that you stay in the house my lady please?"

"I have no intention of leaving the house. What is going on where is Padrick David?" Rosa asked

"I don't know he howled I ran to the office in time to see him jump through the office window breaking the glass."

"Padrick" Rosa called in her mind. She heard nothing back she reached out to him only to find that he had blocked her. She gasped "He's blocking me out."

"I've sent guards with him Alpha don't worry, you know how he is he'll run off his mood then head back. Go ahead back upstairs I heard Rohaynna's cry's earlier."

With a sigh she nodded her head and headed back up to her daughter's room, knowing that David was right. Padrick needed to work through whatever he had been told himself before he told her. This meant that it wasn't good news. Now all she could do was sit and wait.

Padrick ran with the guards for awhile before he felt Dantè asking permission to connect. Granting it he heard Dantè ask "Padrick what's going on? I can feel your anger and pain all the way over here."

Padrick thought about that for a minute then realized that he must have broadcasted to Dantè knowing that his friend would listen. "Just a second" He glanced around to see where he was. Noticing the river was close by he ran to the edge sitting so he could talk to Dantè. With a mournful cry in his head he told Dantè

"They want to punish my little girl D"

"WHAT? Who what for? Talk to me Padrick what the fuck is going on?"

"Because she told her "dream friend" about her being Loup Guru. The Elders want her punished."

"Are you serious that's ridiculous she is only a small child. What did you say?"

"I stripped them of their rights as my pack Elders and banned them from our Pack lands."

"Holy shit Padrick no one has ever done that. Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. I'm calling a Pack meeting tomorrow at 3 pm tomorrow to let the Pack know. We have 2 Elders that stayed behind, they will be given the choice to leave or stay and begin to train new Elders if they choose."

"I'll be there for you, both of you. You know that. You want me to tell Michael?"

"No, I'll be having a phone conference with all the Pack Alpha's tomorrow hopefully at noon. You don't need to be here though. Knowing you back me up is enough."

"Have you spoken to Simonè about all of this?"

"She's the one who told me. I'm sorry D." Padrick said as he felt his friend's pain.

"It's okay Padrick she's made her choice."

"We're here if you need us."

"I know Paddy."

"Hey I thought you agreed to never call me that again?"

"Couldn't resist you've been calling me D through the whole conversation."

Padrick chuckled. "I'd better get back and talk to Rosa before she skins me alive."

"She'll agree with your decision you know that. Talk to you later."

"Bye Dantè."

Padrick turned to the other wolves he howled and said "Let's go home" with that he turned and ran towards the den. As he ran he dropped the block that he had put up and connected with Rosa. But before he could say anything she began to yell at him for blocking her.

"What if something had been wrong any of the kids Padrick?"

"I'd have known you know that honey."

"Don't you honey me Padrick Shea O'Conner. That's not the point you shouldn't have blocked me out like that."

"I'm almost back at the den. I'll explain when I get there. Could you call Ian and Molly and ask them to be in my office at 8 am please?"

"Padrick its 2 am."

"I know but it's important. Tell them by order of the Alpha they are to tell you if they have spoken to anyone in the last hour and they are not to answer their phones until after I meet with them. Okay?"

"Why Padrick can't you tell me know."

"Soon my love."

"Okay see you soon then."

As Padrick and the guards approached the house Padrick called a quick thanks headed straight into the house. He pulled on sweats Rosa hung up the phone.

"Well I spoke to Ian and Molly. They both said that they had received no calls and would be here for 8."

"That's good. Thanks honey, I'll know you want to know what's happened but I'd like to go check on Rohaynna first. I'll meet you in my office in a few minutes okay?" Padrick said quietly hoping that she would understand.

12