Eternal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine I'm leaving now." She humphed as she stomped to the door.

Laughing Padrick asked "I love you Rosa." "Could you have Elder Craig and Rohaynna come to the office now."

With a sigh Rosa turned and walked back over to Padrick. Leaning down she touched her lips lightly to his. With a groan Padrick pulled her in deeper slowly sliding his lips across hers before entering her mouth. He touched his tongue to hers making her moan. He explored her warm mouth thoroughly before pulling back.

"I love you too Paddy." Rosa said breathlessly. After a minute she slowly straightened up and walked out of the room. Padrick took a minute to calm himself for as much as he wanted to throw her to the floor and ravage her they needed to deal with the threat to their daughter and the pack. He was just finishing eating when Elder Craig and Rohaynna walked into the office.

"Da, mama says you want to talk to us now."

"Yup I do sweetie. But I believe you forgot something this morning didn't you?"

"No I didn't forget noth... oops sorry Da." She said with a little giggle as she ran to him. Padrick picked her up as she reached him. Still giggling she gave him a hug and a kiss then whispered "Morning Da, love you."

"I love you too sweetie." He replied as he pulled her onto his lap and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Rohaynna did you meet Elder Craig already?"

"Yes Da, mama intropuduced him."

With a warm chuckle Padrick corrected her "Introduced sweetie. Mama introduced him to you already."

"Oh. Okay Da."

"Did mama tell you that Elder Craig was a friend of Simonè's?"

"No he is?"

"Yes I am. Is it okay if I talk to for a little while?" Asked Elder Craig gently.

She looked at her Da see his nod she replied "Okay, but first I gotta tell you Da about last night."

"How about you show Elder Craig your neck, tummy and your back. Then we'll start at the beginning because they'll be gone soon right?" Padrick said looking at her with a reassuring smile.

"Do I have to go over there Da I don't want too"

"How about you stand in front of me and Elder Craig comes to us?" Padrick looked at Elder Craig giving him a warning growl.

"That's fine with me Alpha."

Rohaynna climbed off her Da's lap and stood in front of him waiting for the Elder to come closer. When he was looking at her she tilted her head back to look at the roof showing the hand print around her throat. She lowered her head and lifted her t-shirt to reveal the bruises on her tummy.

"What the hell?" He asked looking at Padrick. Padrick just held up his hand and signaled him to wait.

"Just look."

Rohaynna slowly turned to face her father showing Elder Craig her back.

Elder Craig looked at this tiny little girl and gave another shocked cry at all the bruises on her small back.

"Alpha how could you do this?"

At that Rohaynna spun around growling at the Elder "My Da never doned it. He'd rip aparts anyone that tried to hurt me." She said fiercely staring at the Elder defiantly.

"Calm Rohaynna. He doesn't understand. That's why you have to explain it. Elder Craig I would suggest that you sit quietly and listen. Also I would remind you that there are two Alpha's present. Padrick said calmly as he gently rubbed Rohaynna's back now that she was sitting back on his lap.

"What you mean she..."

"Oh yes she will be Alpha after me. The first female Alpha in over 300 years." Padrick said his pride coming threw in his voice.

"I apologize Alpha's." Elder Craig said bowing his head to the 2 of them.

"Rohaynna please start with what you told Simonè. Elder Craig wants to hear it in your own words. Then after we'll get mama and you can tell us both about last night okay?" Padrick spoke gently to her so that she would remain calm.

With a nod she began to talk "I've been playing with a boy at night when I goes to sleep. I know that it's a dream cause I go to play at his house. Sometimes we play here but mostly we play at his house cause he's not pose to go anywhere. We have been playing for a long time but now it's scary when I go there. I can't keeps away though cause if I do he gets real scared. Then the bad thing happened. That's what I had to tell Auntie Simonè." She looked at her Da as she finished speaking.

Nodding his head he said "Go ahead sweetie it's okay."

"Okay. Well when we play we gots to be real quiet cause his Da don't like noise. I guess we wasn't quiet enough this time. His Da came in and was yelling at him and hittin him. He just kept being mean; my friend was real hurt by the time his Da finally left. I knows I wasn't pose to tell about us but he was hurt real bad. So I told him to stay still and I'd heal him. He looked at me and asked how. I said I could cause I was part wolf. That made me different so I could help him." Rohaynna finished with a small shuddery breath still afraid that she was going to get into trouble.

"I know it said it on the tape but it didn't seem to really make sense now it does. That's the human that the Elders were talking about?" Elder Craig asked amazed and aghast at the thought.

"That's exactly what they have been talking about. Now do you understand why I said they weren't allowed on the packs land?" Asked Padrick.

"Yes completely, and the other Elders will not follow through with any decisions that were made. The information they were given was false. When I head back I'll let them know that and give them the real tape. I was also wondering Alpha if there's somewhere I can work and have use of a phone. I want to go over my copy of the papers Simonè sent. See if I can figure out what she was onto." Elder Craig asked.

"Why don't you use the small study off the kitchen. It should have everything that you need." Padrick told him.

"Okay sounds good Alpha thank you." Elder Craig started to walk to the door before turning back "Rohaynna can I ask you something?"

"Ahuh"

"You said that you healed your friend right?"

"Yes."

"Did you bite him at any time or scratch him?"

"No I just held his hand and talked to him. After a little while they was all gone."

Padrick signaled Elder Craig to stay there but he spoke to Rohaynna "Sweetie why don't you go get mama and you can tell us about last night okay?"

"Okay Da."

Padrick waited till she left before speaking "What was that all about?"

"Alpha she shouldn't have been able to heal him. Not in any way. If he could heal like that I'd say he was Were also but his animal whatever that would have been would have stopped the beating."

"What do you think it means?"

"I'm not sure; I really wish I was. Anyway maybe I'll find something in the papers."

"Simonè wants you to tell us more about the Last Prophecy of Shiva too."

"What, really I wonder why."

"Well here come Rosa and Rohaynna. Let me know as soon as you have something. But don't forget you have to be back at the Sanctuary tonight." Stated Padrick.

"Not necessarily."

"What do you mean?"

"Well my Alpha will be part of the meeting today. You could ask him to request that I stay at home. He needs my help with a lot of pack squabbling." Elder Craig said with a grin and walked out of the room.

"Come in my ladies and close the door." Padrick said with a smile at them.

Rosa smiled at him as she closed the door. "So how was Elder Craig with Rohaynna?"

"Did you ask her?" When she shook her head no he spoke "It seemed fine but why don't you ask her what she thought."

"Rohaynna, how do you think the meeting with Elder Craig went?" asked Rosa.

"It was okay mama he didn't give me any trouble for telling my friend or for healing him either. He was very nice to me. But Da was right here the wholed time. I think Elder Craig's is scared of Da. Isn't that funny mama?"

"Yes lovey it is very funny."

"Rosa did you talk to D."

With a sigh she said "Yes but he said it doesn't change anything." Padrick just shook his head.

"I'm not surprised. She has hurt him terribly. I think he'll look for someone else to mate. Even if she comes to her senses I don't know if he'll mate with her."

"He's very lonely. Even more so with the loss of our brother." Rosa said.

"Can I tells you about last night now?" Asked Rohaynna.

"Of course you can sweetie. What do you remember about last night?" Asked Padrick.

"I did what Auntie Simonè told me to I found out what his name is."

Both Padrick and Rosa gasped.

12