Eternal Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm good morning baby, sorry about that," she murmured, kissing him softly on the chest as he brushed the hair back from his face.

"Morning, well it's a different kind of hangover I guess..." he said with a slight smile.

"Have any doubts I'm a vampire then?" she said, looking up with a sexy smile, showing her pearly whites.

"Well...what about this sunlight right here?" he said, gesturing to the window behind him with his hand, making Kylie realise she probably shouldn't by lying naked with him near a window, even if it was the first floor.


"It's beautiful sure, you have an east facing window, nice for lazy, sexy morning like this," she said with a sly smile, leaning down to drag her tongue teasingly across his chest.


"I know, but shouldn't you burn? Aren't you vampires very vulnerable to sunlight?" he asked, looking down and reaching up to slide his fingers through her soft hair. Kylie lazily held up her left hand, showing the day walking ring on her index finger that enabled her to sustain sunlight, still a little sleepy, closing her eyes again and resting her head down on him again.

"Are you really Kylie, or am I just imagining that part?" he murmured, lying back on the pillows. She just gave an affirmative mumble, holding him gently as she gave a stretch and sigh, wishing she could just walk up and lie in the sun more often.

"I'm supposed to be at work," he said softly, stroking her hair again, twiddling a strand of it around his fingers.

"You know, I could call in sick for you," she purred with a sexy smile, leaning up from him on her elbows. He looked down, realising how inherently sexy she looked, half out of the covers, her breasts exposed but nipples just concealed by how she lay, giving him a foxy look from under her perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"That's alright, they'll manage without me," he said with a smile, reaching up to brush his fingers over her lips, making her giggle a little as he gave a slight yawn, wincing from his neck again.

"Well you have a genuine reason. After all, you were attacked by an animal," she purred, noticing that his cock had quickly stiffening by her right hip and he was now sporting an impressive erection, which she was sure he'd like her to remedy shortly.

"Sexual predator is more like it," he said, making her give a little mock-offended noise and shocked expression. He gave a cheeky sideways smile, gritting his teeth as he tentatively pressed at the wound on his neck under its dressing.

"Aww baby, want me to kiss it better?" she cooed, pouting and pulling herself up onto him, sliding her knee over and straddling his stomach, just ahead of his throbbing erection, which neither of them pretended she wouldn't be taking to the hilt some point shortly.

"Only if you're not hungry," he said with a smile, glad she also did at the joke relating to what had got them here in the first place, her hands sliding round his neck

"Is breakfast out of the question?" she giggled playfully before leaning down to give him a kiss, slipping back a little and letting the head of his cock brush her delectable rear. Out of the corner of her eye, Kylie spotted a little flashing red light and glanced over, seeing his phone and answer machine showing a one, indicating there was a new message. He looked over to see what she was looking at, just holding his breath a moment. He figured it was probably work having left a message asking where he was, since it was going on ten in the morning and he was almost two hours late.

"Play it," he murmured, his hands sliding up to hold her hips. She glanced down to them with a little smile and roll of her eyes, then leaned over off the bed to press the play button, the tape rewinding and then giving a beep before the message.

"Message one," said the machine voice, then another beep, before the voice of his ex-girlfriend came on, making him tense up a little.


"Hi it's me, look this has gone too far. We've both made mistakes, well...mainly you made mistakes, but I've been thinking about it and I miss you. Iknowyou miss me and I'm willing to give it another try and take you back, give this another go. Put all this behind us and forget what happened. Well...call me when you get this ok?" she said, then the machine followed up with a quick double beep to signify the end of the messages. They listened, then looked at each other, gazing into one another's eyes.


"That's your ex? What a bitch," Kylie said simply, wiggling a little on him and settling herself, her hands round his neck, noticing as his gaze slipped down to her perky breasts, eyeing her stiff nipples.

"Yeah, she didn't used to be like that..." he said, his hands sliding up to stroke the slender pinch of her waist.

"Hmm, well I think we both did alright out of her giving up on you, wouldn't you say?" she said with a sexy smirk, just showing off her sharp teeth a little, noticeable to him now even though they were retracted.

"Yeah, apart from being a few pints lighter," he said with a smile, looking back up to her as he squeezed her waist a little, loving how she felt, warm and soft.

"Hey, women like me don't come for free you know," she said, sticking her tongue out playfully before diving in and kissing him passionately, using her tongue to twist with his. Kylie wasted no more time, lifting herself a little as they kissed and sliding back, bumping her puffy lips with the head of his erection. It was the hardest cock she'd come across in a long time, barely even twitching with his heartbeat, sticking up from his body, perfect and waiting for her. Pushing back, her engorged lips split on the tip of his cock, where she held herself for a minute, just teasing him with the delightfully slippery entrance, her heat soaking into the purple helmet of his cock as he felt her arousal.

"Aww come on, you saved your innocent victim, you must've had a reason," he teased, trying to persuade her down with a light pressure against the flare of her hips. She gave a positive laugh, pulling herself up against his grasp playfully, letting him know she was going to treat him to a fuck when she felt like it.

"You're far from innocent young man!" she chided mischievously, wiggling a little to make him all too aware who was threatening to impale herself on his cock.

"I am innocent, I was seduced by an older woman, she took advantage of me," he teased, looking up into her appealing eyes.

"Oh really? Because what you did to my ass last night would suggest otherwise," she purred with a sly smile.

"No, that was all you, I'm just an innocent man attacked by a temptress," he joked, squeezing her a little.

"Hmm, I guess you're not the man I thought you were, and I guess you don't want some nice tight pussy to relieve your morning glory," she said with a pout, giving a little smirk and lifting herself and moving back so he slipped off out of her entrance and up the cleft of her lips, her hot, slippery crack gliding up the underside of his cock, making him groan.

"Now now, I never said that," he said with a smile, trying to guide her back into place.

"I know, but you don't need to. I guess I'm too much for you, you like them vanilla," she murmured, running her tongue over her upper lip.

"I think I could learn to like the death by chocolate route as well," he said with a smirk. Kylie arched her back and pulled herself back up, repositioning herself on him, letting his cock sink a little further this time, one firm push from popping his head in her sweet pussy as her perky breasts were presented to him again before she leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Admit you already love it and I'll give you a nice box to tuck that thing in," she murmured huskily, dragging her tongue over his ear. He'd had it with the foreplay now and wanted Kylie to slide down his cock, more than anything. She sure knew how to tease.

"Rich double chocolate was always my favourite, and when you're the hot fudge on top as well..." he said with a grin, Kylie giving a devilish look, her eyebrow sexily arched as she gave one ofthosesmiles, knowing she meant business.

"Nobody ever resisted the fudge," she said, kissing him hard as she relaxed her thighs and pushed herself down, her body swallowing his manhood, sinking into her delightfully tight pussy, her abundant juices easing the way through her snug walls as she went all the way to his balls with ease as he gave a long groan, Kylie simply giving a satisfied sigh once she was down.

"Better?" she said with a slight laugh, wiggling a little to settle herself.

"The best," he replied, reaching up to brush her humble chest.

"Good boy," she said with a slightly smug smile and mumble as she started to ride him, easily sliding up and down, both of them moaning lightly, Kylie giving a throaty grunt as she ground herself down before resuming her gentle, divine pace, the perfect wake up call. She picked up her pace a little bit, feeling feisty and energetic from the previous evening, wanting a nice speedy little session to start her morning off. He was quite tired though, which was understandable, and instead just lay back and let her do the work, which was how she wanted it though so she wasn't irritated. Besides, she was enjoying how he was sliding his hands over her gorgeous curves, squeezing her small, perky breasts, teasing the nipples, making her gasp with a light pinch, sliding his hands down her sides to profile her slender figure, highlighting the corset-trained waist she was very proud of.

"You're just perfect," he breathed, sliding his hands to her hips, then round to lay them on her prized rear, giving a good firm squeeze.


"Thank you," she said quietly, actually blushing a little at the simply profound compliment, giving a good squeeze on him to hear him grunt, cracking a smile as she picked up a little, casually riding him, leaning up to rest her hands on her thighs as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the nice session they'd created. He continued to stroke and caress her, using his fingertips to just slide over her smooth skin, teasing round her bellybutton and reaching down to just give her clit a little good morning, making her squirm a little on his shaft as they lazily screwed, both of them enjoying such a luxury. Kylie nonchalantly rode him for a couple more minutes and then slowed to a stop on top of him, sliding back down his cock to sit on his hips, giving a little breath as they rested, both of them sweating somewhat, Kylie far more due to the fact she was doing all the work.

"Would my baby like a little treat to help him with his morning wood?" she cooed, reaching down to drag her nailed lightly over his chest.

"I'm sure I'll like it, your little treats are the best," he said with a smile, holding onto her waist, where he'd been squeezing when she'd stopped.

"Though it should be a big treat, really it is, since you've always got something big for me," she purred, giving her pussy a squeeze on his deeply embedded cock. Lifting herself up, she slowly extricated herself from him, just letting her swollen lips cling to his bulbous head before she let him slip out, his glistening, slick cock springing back against his stomach as she pulled clear. Leaning down, she delivered another kiss before pulling away and climbing off him as he watched every motion of her body, turning round slowly and arching her back as she knelt on the bed beside him, juicy pussy peeking between her thighs as she turned round to show off her incredible arse. She just glanced back with a sly smile as she pushed her leg over him again, sliding on to straddle his thighs, his cock pointing the other way from her due to his arousal, quite an impressive erection considering the blood loss he'd sustained the previous evening.


Sitting reverse cowgirl, she shuffled back and lifted herself up, reaching back to take hold of his thick cock, hot and slippery with her juices. Kylie gave him a couple of strokes and then pulled him down, pressing him to her tight arsehole, giving a wiggle to settle him before pressing down. He gave a groan as she expertly relaxed and let him squeeze into her famous rear, her tight sphincter hugging at him as she pushed herself down on his cock, nothing but her own juices to ease the way, something she liked doing. She paused, lifting up a little and then pressing down again, harder this time, both of them groaning throatily as she drove down to take his full length in her ass, feeling his balls press against her swollen pussy.

"There, how's that for a treat?" she said, looking back over her shoulder with a smile as she took hold of his legs.

"Fantastic," he said, smiling back and reaching up to slide his hands over her perfect ass, now presented for his appreciation. Kylie wasted no time in starting to ride him, beginning slow with short movements, feeling the tightness gradually ebbing away as she worked his cock in and out with her movements, hearing him grunt as she gave a little squeeze with her vice like grip. He was ready to blow despite the slow first session, always the way with morning wood in her experience, which was no bad thing. Lazy sex in the morning was a luxury her life rarely afforded her and she enjoyed it when she could, even though it was often quite short and sweet. Pressing down, she took him right in again, his cock buried in her forbidden hole, stretching her out as she gave a sexy grunt, pausing for a little tingle to spread through her body as his hands stroked over her arse. She resumed her motions, going quicker now, not much, but taking most of his length as she did, her back nicely arched to present his arse to him more than she really needed to, inviting his attentions.

"This really is a fantastic ass you have Kylie," he said, running his hands down her sexy back and over the full, firm cheeks, grasping them and squeezing firmly as she continued to ride him.

"Thanks, glad you like it," she purred, not glancing back as she grasped his thighs a little tighter and pushed down harder, making him grunt and squeeze her arse harder, sending a little thrill through her.

"I think you're glad people like it, you certainly have no problemsusingit," he said, breaking into a smile, caressing and grasping her rear again as she gave a breathy moan.

"You certainly doesn't seem to mind me using it that's for sure," she growled, pulling up to his head and squeezing hard, making him give a lurch as he tensed with pleasure, Kylie merely toying with him and making him aware of it.

"Don't push me dear," she teased, riding him again, holding her nice steady pace as she settled in again, enjoying how he was squeezing and groping her, waiting for the moment he'd do what she knew he was desperate to. It only took a few more trips up and down his cock as she had anal sex with him, just teasingly pulling against his head with her sphincter, threatening to let him pop out before pushing down, her ass swallowing him up again, doing incredibly for her tiny size. Unable to resist the temptation, he pulled his right hand back, just held it for a moment and then delivered a stiff spank, sending a little sting and rush into her as he slapped her tight cheek, giving it a squeeze as well as she groaned in pleasure. Delivering another with his left hand made her shiver, giving a gasp and grinding down into him, feeling her liberal juices on his balls.

"Good boy," she cooed, reaching down between her legs and underneath her to play with his balls, her juices adding to it to make a slippery sensation like he'd never quite felt before, her fingers dancing over him, making him shiver as well, pushing up into her and giving her quick double spank to push another grunt from her little body. Giving another squeeze, she held her quickening rhythm, the pace increasing to levels that were easily going to get him off. She could feel him boiling beneath her, just ready to burst when she decided to tear the dam down, which wasn't just yet as she enjoyed riding him, sliding her dainty hand back from his balls to her dripping snatch, hooking two fingers easily into herself and sinking them deep, the heel of her hand stimulating her prominent clit.

Without a word they fucked, Kylie riding briskly as he fondled and spanked at her ass, making the firm cheeks lightly jiggle each time he did, pushing little noises from Kylie, squeaks and squeals of pleasure and pain as the sting hurt so good, her bum reddening considerably as he increased the speed and strength of his spanks. She didn't complain so he kept going. Kylie didn't complain because she loved a good spanking, and only wished there were time to let him give her a proper one, but this was good, especially as she had a big, hard cock buried in her ass, which was about to blow, and she wasn't far off either. Changing the angle of her body a little, she rolled her hips and how his cock sat inside her ass, stimulating her just right, his head running across the thin wall separating it from her vagina, making her prickle with excitement as she started to rub harder with her hand. He was breathing heavily now as she started to go faster and harder, seeking her own pleasure though fully aware where he was.


"Don't hold out on me," she murmured, pulling her fingers out to rub directly at her clit, giving a moan and a shudder of pre-orgasmic tension, which rippled through his cock, taking him close to the edge.

"Fuck Kylie, hold tight," he groaned, grabbing her ass hard and then sliding to her hips, using it to help accelerate her movements up and down his hardon, which was fair enough as she was losing herself to her own orgasm, building quickly in her tummy.


"What do I need fucking stirrups with you?" she teased, gasping and gritting her teeth, breathing hard out of habit, playfully kicking her heels in and holding him tight like she were horse riding. Giving a tight squeeze of her ass on him was all it took, making him tremble and then shove up into her hard, pulling her down at the same time with a cry of climax. Kylie gave a cry of surprise and intensity as she was almost driven over the edge, quickly massaging her clitoris, juicy pussy dripping onto the sheets as she felt his hot load spurt powerfully into her, the hot, thick come just warming her from within as she tipped the scales and slid down the slippery slope of her orgasm. Crying out loudly in pleasure, she dug her nails into his leg as she shook, giving a spasm and grinding herself into him as she leaked on his bed, her whole body going into a tremble as she climax burst through her system, coursing through her veins and making her eyes roll back as a bolt of electricity escaped her clit and shot straight up her spine to her brain, inducing a mind-numbing wave of ecstasy as she sagged back on him.

"That was lovely," she breathed, leaning back onto him, lying along his body as he raised his arms to wrap them gently over her tummy. Kylie reached down and held them there, quickly squeezing at his cock, which was still pretty hard and impaling her arse, working every last drop of come out of him before he went soft. He soon did, and Kylie pulled from his grasp and rolled off next to him, on his left side, the side she'd fed from, so she could take care of his wound. He pulled himself back to the pillows, resting on them with a sigh and looking over as the perfect pop princess pulled herself up next to him, kissing him as she sank down and laid her arm over him to relax for a moment before she pulled herself up to kneel beside him and tend to his wound.

"Right let's take a look at that," she said, shuffling close and reaching for the tape on his neck, not holding great since he'd been sweating during his fuck with her. Peeling the tape up with her strong nails, she lifted it, and then gave it a quick yank as he gave a hiss at the hairs pulled by the adhesive.