Eternal Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"Yes," she said with a resigned sigh, Dannii gritting her teeth, "but..." she started, looking back up, right before Dannii snapped. She jumped off the bed, almost kicking Kylie as she did, stamping loudly on the bedroom floor and looking down at her older sister with an icy stare.

"No buts! Youcheatedon me! You slept with someone else! How do you think that makes me feel?!" Dannii screeched, her voice breaking, clenching her fists in fury as Kylie stood up, not attempting to interrupt Dannii's tantrum. She knew she deserved it, feeling almost as if her soul and very being was being seared and stripped away by the acidic tongue and scorching glare of her sibling. Dannii suddenly grabbed Kylie by the shoulders and kissed her hard, jamming her tongue into her completely unprepared mouth, Kylie's eyes widening further in shock at being kissed at that moment. Dannii pulled away noisily, holding Kylie quite tightly, her arms pressed to her sides as she looked at Dannii with apprehension and surprise.

"What the..." she started, mouth almost hanging open.

"Shut up," Dannii said sternly, grabbing a handful of Kylie's sleeve as the held her, scrunching up the pink poloneck and looking down at it with a hissing growl of anger, her temper at redline now.

"If you can get your kit off for some random guy you can do it for your own fucking girlfriend," she growled, looking up to look into Kylie's eyes again, Kylie seeing her face tense as she clenched her jaw in rage. She let Kylie go, pushing her away a step or two and stood next to the bed, watching expectantly, Kylie feeling her gaze burning into her, already roaming her naked body through the clothing, undressing her with her eyes. Given that there was really very little point not getting undressed and letting Dannii see her. Hesitantly, she reached down and took the bottom of her pink top, pausing a moment before peeling it up, exposing her sexy lace bra and perky breasts before peeling it over her head and dropping it aside, seeing Dannii drink in her body even though she was very familiar with it.


"Still important to put a nice bra on then I see," Dannii said condescendingly, Kylie blushing and looking down as she found the zip on her skirt. Kicking off her heels, she reached to the back and slid it down, the sound cutting the thick atmosphere of the room. Kylie let it drop to the floor, exposing herself, her favoured black lace knickers, which Dannii liked, and her sexy legs in their black hold-ups, giving away that fact she'd made a particular effort with her lingerie. Kicking the skirt aside, she stood in front of Dannii, who visibly eyed her up, taking in her sexy curves of her body.


"Well at least he returned you in good condition," Dannii mumbled, reaching out for Kylie, laying her hands on her breasts. She gave a pretty hard squeeze, Kylie gasping as Dannii spent a few seconds to grope her chest, showing no emotion as she did so, running her hands down to her hips, following the lovely taper of her waist. Turning Kylie slightly, Dannii pushed her hand round to Kylie's bum, giving a hard squeeze of her prized asset that pushed a yelp from Kylie as she was humiliatingly fondled by her younger sibling, just standing and letting herself be groped.

"Hmm mint condition in fact," she murmured, showing a little emotion, as if she was surprised at Kylie's body, though she had no idea why she would be. She suddenly realised that her change to a vampire, with its eternal youth and other attributes was likely responsible, toning and youthening her body to impeccable condition, more so than it already was. Stepping away, Dannii shook her hair out and reached for her top, quickly pulling it off and throwing it aside, revealing her bountiful breasts in their simple black padded bra.

"You're not free to go round fucking anyone you want, not anymore," Dannii said, lecturing the half-naked Kylie as she stood before her whilst she herself stripped, reaching for her jeans.

"You're mine, you're only supposed to fuck me," she continued, pushing her jeans down with a wiggle and stepping out of them, revealing her simple matching black cotton knickers, pushing the jeans aside with a foot and turning her attentions back on Kylie, who looked at her anxiously. Reaching out, Dannii grasped her shoulders and turned Kylie to face away from her, quickly reaching down for the clasp of her bra, easily undoing it and shoving the straps forward over Kylie's shoulders. Leaning down, Dannii grabbed hold of the waistband of Kylie's sexy knickers, quickly yanking them down her stocking covered legs and letting them drop to her ankles as she looked down quite shocked at her sudden nudity. Dannii stood up and turned Kylie back round sharply, her bra loose over her humble breasts, still clinging to them, her knickers round her nylon-clad feet, allowing her smooth pussy to be exposed to Dannii's gaze.

Grabbing Kylie's shoulders firmly again, she took control and snogged Kylie again, kissing her hard, jamming her tongue in again, though this time Kylie was ready for it and responded to her, though she couldn't keep pace with Dannii's aggressive motions. This was not a kiss that embodied their affectionate bond at all. Both girls liked slow, succulent kisses, and thrashing the tongue around never sat well with either of them, which Kylie thought was perhaps why Dannii was doing it, forgetting about it as Dannii grabbed the front of her loose bra and pulled it down her arms, casting it to the floor near Kylie's knickers, which were still round her ankles.

"Step out of those," she commanded, Kylie not arguing and quickly doing so to leave her stood in just a pair of black lace-topped hold-ups before her angry sibling lover. Staring into her eyes, Dannii made it clear she meant business, starting by shoving Kylie abruptly back down on the bed, making her give a little complaint at the rough treatment, looking up as Dannii pulled her own knickers down, shoving them off and quickly hopping on the bed, pushing Kylie back down on it. Holding her older sister down, she straddled her, moving forward till she was kneeling on her shoulders, her pussy poised just over Kylie's face as she protested at the forceful method Dannii was employing.

"Eat me," she said simply, looking down at Kylie beneath her, looking up with her big eyes.

"But Dannii..." Kylie whined, squirming under her girlfriend.

"Quiet," she snapped, reaching down at grabbing Kylie's pretty blonde hair and pushing herself down onto her face, "if you can give it up to some stranger you can eat your own fucking girlfriend!" she said bitterly. Kylie wasted no more time and went to work, doing what she normally did, though it wasn't normally in this position, she usually had more movement. Dannii lifted a bit, sensing her needs, and Kylie got to it, pressing her lips to Dannii's pussy, which was sporting her neat V of dark pubic hair above the slit. She pressed her pout to Dannii's pussy labia, slipping her tongue out to slip a little into the juicy entrance, Dannii surprisingly wet. Moving up and down she sucked and tongued her younger sister's slit, just avoiding her clit as Dannii murmured and sank a little lower on her knees, almost grinding herself. Going for it, she pulled herself up and attacked Dannii's stiff clit, giving it a good suck for a moment before moving to wetly caress it with her lips.

"Yeah that's it you little slut," Dannii breathed, holding Kylie's hair lightly in her fingers as she worked. Kylie burned a little at the insult, not liking the way Dannii was acting to her, but she'd brought it on herself. She continued to work, doing what she normally did, focussing on getting Dannii to an orgasm now though rather than the slow tease they usually indulged in. Sliding down, she buried her tongue as deep as she could into her younger sibling, feeling Dannii's muscles contract around her powerful, skilful tongue. Working quickly, she pumped her hot tongue in and out rapidly, tasting the sweet juices before moving back to her clit, aiming for the quick finish. Attaching herself once more, she sucked and caressed with her lips, pressing into graze the delicate button with her front teeth, making Dannii inhale sharply. After a moment Dannii pressed down in positive response, always loving when Kylie used her teeth, since she was able to do it just right to add the most intense thrills.


"Yeah just like that," she growled, grinding herself down on Kylie's mouth, making her squeal a little. Dannii grasped her blonde hair tightly and pulled her head back, rolling her hips forward to focus the attention on her clitoris, which Kylie was already working at. Still using her teeth, she circled quickly with her tongue before she very carefully squeezed the hard nub with her front teeth, Dannii giving an ascending squeal, Kylie wincing at the pitch she reached as it faded to silence, Dannii shuddering in pre-orgasmic sensation. She immediately pushed down and started to rock herself, grinding her hips against Kylie's mouth, which immediately went for it with all her might. Reaching up with her hands she grasped Dannii's firm really and launched a frenzied attack with her tongue, sucking on the clit and its hood as she pressed, circled, flicked and slashed at the love button with the tip of her tongue, Dannii's body tensing up and jolting above her as the orgasm built to critical mass.

"Fuck, you little slut..." Dannii growled, grabbing a handful of Kylie's hair tightly, making her cry out loudly through her pussy in pain at the sharp tug, right before Dannii's dam broke, her powerful thighs tensing and trying to squeeze, Dannii just about refraining from letting herself crush Kylie's head. Her body shuddering, goosepimples spreading all over her as she let out a long groan of pleasure, her nipples and clit throbbing, the stiff peaks hidden by the bra she was still wearing. Her body bucked, pressing her crotch into Kylie, smearing her face with juices more than it already was as she continued to nibble below, pushing Dannii to the limit as she moaned and wobbled over her, gasping heavily for breath, sweat glistening on her skin. Finally, she stopped, slumping down for a moment, hauling down a couple of breaths as Kylie wriggled out from under her and drew a breath of her own. She pulled herself up off Kylie, pulling her leg over to kneel beside her on the bed, her well supported chest heaving, Kylie lying back, looking to Dannii to dictate the next move since she wasn't in charge.

After pausing for a minute or so, Dannii breathing hard and looking down at Kylie angrily, she grabbed hold of her older sister and rolled her onto her front, grabbing her hands and yanking her towards the headrail, Kylie yelping as she did so. She held her for a minute, Kylie not properly struggling since with her new immortal strength she could easily overpower Dannii, as she reached out and grabbed a pair of cuffs, slapping them on Kylie's right wrist, round the frame and then over her other wrist, locking her to the bed. She turned and smacked Kylie hard on the ass, making her give a squeal of pain and clench, looking up to Dannii with a grimace.

"All fours, now," she commanded, staring at Kylie before she turned and got off the bed, leaving Kylie to assume the position. She pulled herself up, looking over to what Dannii was doing, noting how toned Dannii's rear was in the process as she opened a drawer and reached purposefully inside. She pulled out a whip, long and black, turning back to Kylie and letting it drop loosely, her grip tightening on the handle as the tail lay slack over the floor. Kylie's eyes widened in horror, her jaw dropping open a little as she shied away from her sibling.

"Jesus Christ Dannii!" she protested, eyeing the strong black leather. She'd only been properly whipped a couple of times and it was a level of pain she rarely wanted to indulge. She was lucky not to have been scarred last time she'd done it, and with Dannii in this mood it wasn't looking promising for her pert rear.

"Shut up, you need to be taught what's what," she said sternly, standing at the side of the bed, tapping the whip handle threateningly against her leg as she reached out to stroke Kylie's arse with her spare hand, making her shiver in anticipation. Dannii gave a firm squeeze, feeling how ripe and perfect Kylie's arse was, all for her to enjoy. She pulled her hand back and swatted stiffly at Kylie's bum, making her inhale sharply as she was spanked, Dannii's slender hand connecting satisfyingly with the world's most desirable rear, doing something so many men would love to. Pulling back, she delivered another, slightly harder spank to the peachy cheeks, which barely jiggled from the force, Kylie letting out a sexy little noise of submissive protest as she did.

"Punished the good old fashioned way, just what you deserve after what you've done," Dannii said in a quietly threatening tone, spanking Kylie again, a good hard one this time that let out a resounding smack, making her cry out. Dannii said no more and got into a rhythm, continually spanking her sister, alternating between each firm cheek, moving down to hit the tops of her thighs just above her sexy black stockings and up onto the bottom of her back, mainly the back of her hips as well, giving her bum a general tingle, reddening slowly. Kylie yelled out loudly as Dannii delivered a huge smack, making her whole arse ripple with the force, her tight cheeks clenching as she pulled forwards, rocking on her knees as the burn of the blow seared over her cheeks, bringing tears to her eyes.

"Fuck, steady on Dan..." she gasped, biting her lip as she took the pain.

"You brought this on yourself when you cheated on me," Dannii responded derisively, giving a quick backhander to Kylie's toned butt to make her twitch, the smooth skin now red and tender. She gave a stroke, and then raised her whip, stepping back a little to allow her a swing.

"Dannii please..." Kylie urged, trying to make Dannii decide against using the whip on her. She liked some pain but that was pretty hardcore.

"Be quiet and enjoy the consequences," Dannii said flatly, flicking the whip out and holding it up. Kylie said no more, putting her head down and biting her lip, trying not to tense up as Dannii readied herself. Hearing the swish, it was fractions of a second before the whip snapped neatly off her arse, making her yelp loudly as it cracked, the tip catching her smartly right across one cheeks, sending a sting like nothing else through her. She yanked hard at the cuffs, clanging noisily against the headrail of her bed as she tried to escape, her body tensing and arching tightly. Dannii smiled to herself as Kylie breathed loudly through gritted teeth, feeling the sting dissipate from the whip, something that seemed to take forever, as if time slowed down. Dannii wasted no time in delivering another crack, harder and right in the middle, catching her thigh a little bit, making her give another howl.

"Stop, no more!" Kylie yelped, twisting on her knees to try and hide from the whip.

"I bet you didn't complain at the pain when he shoved his cock up your ass last night did you?" Dannii spat, flicking the whipping aggressively on the bed.


"How did you know I did that?" Kylie gasped without thinking, looking round at her younger sister, shocked that Dannii could tell.

"I didn't till now, but I know you, and what you're like," Dannii said, flicking the whip up and cracking her across the arse again, Kylie giving a howl and a shudder, her hands grabbing the chains on the cuffs tightly, straining them against the bars of the bed.

"Dannii...please..." Kylie pleaded, trying not to bed or let out a sob as she struggled to get used to it, her arse burning from the vicious whip.

"Shut up and take your punishment. If you go sleeping around on me, do you think you deserve any better, hmm?" Dannii said condescendingly, raising the whip again, dragging it teasingly over Kylie's stockings and dainty little feet. She gave a shiver, her body tingling with anticipation at the next blow to her already stinging rear, giving a loud cry as it was delivered, clenching and pulling forwards on her knees, but feeling a little burst of arousal, her pain loving side showing itself, making her clit and stiff nipples give a definite throb.

"Well, do you?" Dannii snapped, after an answer to what Kylie assumed to be a rhetorical question, making her point with another crack of the whip to Kylie's perfect rear, making her shout loudly in pain as it snapped on her body, leaving another red line to join the others already inflicted upon her, making her tense up and grit her teeth, breathing hard through the pain as tears pricked her eyes.

"No, no I don't deserve any better!" she shouted, eyes squeezed shut as the pain spread and dissipated again, leaving her overall sting higher again, her already reddened cheeks now sporting several deep red lines.

"So shut the fuck up and take it!" Dannii shouted, lashing her once more, making Kylie yelp like a wounded dog as it landed across the base of her back. A tear slid down her cheek as she breathed hard, the excruciating blow holding her in its steely clutches before letting her slip and sliding from her body. Dannii said nothing more and started to whip her, slipping into a sadistic dominatrix mode, standing next to the bed in nothing but her bra, brandishing the formidable whip, an evil smile on her lips as she looked down over Kylie, bound and helpless in nothing but an enticing pair of black hold-ups. Dannii raised the whip with a little murmur of contemplation, then whipped Kylie hard across the arse with it, delivering an ear-splitting scream and almost breaking the skin as it landed across Kylie's perfect arse, making her clench tightly and collapse onto the bed, howling with pain and trying to roll over.

"Get up, now," Dannii growled, hitting the whip threatening on the sheets. Kylie knew she had no choice, since she was handcuffed and at the mercy of her sister, and things would only get worse with insubordination. Taking deep breaths, which still calmed her down despite not actually needing the air, she pulled herself back up, arching herself perfectly, allowing her puffy pussy lips to peek through her smooth thighs, making Dannii pause to ogle before she delivered another crack, just as hard, Kylie howling initially but descending into a moan as the pleasure she drew from pain seeped through. Dannii wasted no more time, more eager to fuck Kylie than she would let on, and proceeded to land several hard, sharp cracks across her perfect rear, Kylie crying, shouting and screaming at every one, deep red marks criss-crossing her bum, the earliest blows starting to bruise. She threw the whip aside, knocking something off the dresser as Kylie collapsed onto the bed, looking back at her tortured rear to examine the injuries, gasping for breath and turning to see Dannii rooting around for something.

She didn't take long to find it, standing up and turning back with a smile, holding up a strap-on, made from quite soft dark blue rubber, eight inches long with quite a bulbous head. It was one they did enjoy when they wanted something a little bigger, Kylie loved the feel of it gliding into her pussy to the very hilt, wrapping her legs around her younger sister's thighs and arse as she lay on top of her in their intimate embrace. Something however told her this wasn't going to be like that as Dannii stepped into the harness, quickly tightening it up in place to leave her sporting the large rubber erection. Sliding onto the bed on her knees, she climbed over to Kylie, grasping her hips and helping pull her back up onto all fours. Dannii immediately laid her hands on Kylie's arse and gave a squeeze, making Kylie cry out and pull away, Dannii immediately taking her hips and pulling her back again, moving to hold her bum again. This time Kylie didn't pull away, though she did flinch, trying to relax at her sister's experienced hands fondling her abused body, pushing her sore arse apart to reveal her back hole.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers