Eternal Hearts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

"We should get up," Dannii murmured, not opening her eyes.

"Yeah...I'm hungry, should get some...breakfast," Kylie mumbled.

"Fancy a bath?" Dannii asked idly.


"Yeah, that'd be great, that bath is huge, just perfect for that," Kylie said with a smile, pulling herself up from the bed a bit.

"Good, I'll go get it running then," Dannii said with a stretch, leaning up to give Kylie a kiss.

"Good, want anything to...um drink?" Kylie asked, since the subject of blood as their meal was a little unsteady right now.

"No none of that for me thanks, but perhaps a bottle of wine?" Dannii said with a smile.

"Sure thing," Kylie said with a smile, waiting for one last kiss and then hopping off the bed, Dannii far more lazily sliding over to the edge and standing up. Kylie headed out of the room, quickly grabbing a robe from the back of the door to keep her warm as Dannii gave a stretch and sauntered to the large bathroom that adjoined their bedroom. Stepping in, she was immediately aware of the sun streaming in through the huge window, quickly hiding back at the doorway in a natural reaction at the fear of being seen naked through the window. Peeking carefully out, much as Kylie had done the first time she'd used the bathroom, she soon saw nothing but the countryside of what was now their private estate, away from prying eyes, leaving them free to nakedly enjoy the magnificent view.

Looking around, Dannii eyed the polished black tiles as she looked round, the lovely shower cubicle that'd clearly been designed for two people to frolic in, and the huge shiny bath set into the floor that was big enough to lay flat in. It was going to make for a very nice bath with her sister, something they needed, since despite a nice morning wake-up screw, things were far from fine. Crouching down, Dannii still cast a glance to the huge window and the bright morning sky as she turned the taps on, jumping at the sudden blast from them, since they delivered high pressure in order to fill the tub rapidly. She turned the hot up full and balanced it out with cold, satisfied it would be nice and hot, and then stood up and walked to the window and the shelf full of various bath oils and foams. Dannii picked out a nice jasmine scented bath oil and sauntered back, bending over to add a generous amount and offer a generous view of her from behind, had anyone been looking. As the bath filled, she made sure there were some fresh, crisp dry towels for them and then just stood and stared out the window at the lovely morning scene, the river winding through the lush green fields and tall, majestic trees, their rich foliage waving and swaying with the breeze.

Kylie quickly nipped downstairs to the kitchen, finding two glasses for their bottle of wine and another for the blood she intended on drinking for breakfast. Taking her glass with her, she headed back out of the kitchen, along and down the steps to the huge fridges, opening the door with a clunk and a hiss. Sashaying into the cold, she felt it on her skin through the robe, her nipples stiffening a little more than before as she braved the chill and walked through. Firstly, she found a bottle of blood, straightforward human blood, nothing special. She idly noticed that the bottle said male type O on the label as she undid it and poured out a glass, the cold, thick deep red blood practically oozing into the glass, Kylie feeling suddenly even more desperate to drink it, to feed, to sink her fangs deep into someone living, feel the racing of their heart as she pierced them deeply, the surge of their body to her assault as she greedily gulped down the thick, hot blood.

Quickly snapping herself back, she scolded herself. It wasn't good to think that way. It wasn't the way to live. They weren't soulless killers, and she wasn't going to let it slide that way either. Yes she couldn't deny how unbelievable fresh human blood tasted, which she'd got from Dannii when she'd turned her, but feeding would rarely be in that manner, if ever, and she had to control herself. Pouring the glass, she put the blood back in the rack at the front, which would get drunk later, and raised it to her lips, pausing a moment to sip it before she tipped it up and let it flow heavily to her waiting lips, over and past them into her mouth, Kylie giving a shiver as she rich, slightly metallic taste of the blood spread over her tongue and slid coldly down her throat from the chilled liquid. Warm and fresh was better, but there was something so refreshing and invigorating about a cold drink, and blood was the same for her, gulping it down greedily as she felt the warmth of her sated urges spread through her calmingly, relieving a little tension she was feeling and calming her mood, the urge to pillage and savage people for a drink fading quickly away to leave her completely controlled.

"Much better," she breathed to herself, finishing the glass, tipping it up to lick the remaining blood from it as she walked along to the wines, store separately within the fridge room. She idly flicked through, not really knowing that much about wine, looking for a nice white one to take their minds off blood, since red did have a rather obvious resemblance. Picking out a nice oak-aged chardonnay that took her fancy, she thought back to how coincidently Lucretia had mentioned that very type of wine, smiling a little to herself as she took it with her and turned to leave the fridge, heading back out into the warmer corridor with a sigh of relief at the exit from the chill before closing the door. Heading back to the kitchen, she put her used glass aside, grabbed a bottle opener and the two wine glasses and headed back upstairs to their bedroom, where the quiet suggested the bath was already ready. Walking through the bedroom, she stopped in the doorway of the bathroom, staring with a mesmerized smile.

The bath was steaming and bubbling, and Dannii stood in the middle, thigh-deep in the hot pool, the rest of her body still dry, standing waiting for Kylie with a sly, foxy smile, her dark, luxurious hair cascading down round her face and over her shoulders and an eyebrow arched invitingly. Kylie just eyed her and smiled widely as she slowly approached the bath, leaning down to stand the wine and glasses on the mat surrounding the lip before peeling the light robe off and throwing it back towards their bedroom to leave her in her naked glory once more. Just standing a few feet apart, completely naked and silent, gave them a chance to take in each others bodies and see how they were altering, positively glowing with health, skin supple and smooth, so young and firm as their eternal youth removed any hint of ageing, Kylie's more humble breasts perkier, fuller and firmer than before, Dannii's larger pair also showing less obvious signs of firmness.

"Come in," murmured Dannii, reaching up towards Kylie with both hands and a smile. Kylie immediately took her invitation, stepping the two steps to the bath and taking her hands, carefully stepping down onto the ledge in the bath and then down completely, feeling the hot water lap around her own smooth thighs as Dannii drew her close for a soft, romantic kiss, just sensually swapping tongues. As they kissed passionately, Dannii bent her knees and pulled Kylie down with her, lowering so they sank into the hot water onto their knees till it was right up around their shoulders, Dannii's long hair floating out in the water behind her amongst the jasmine scented bubbles. After an unusually long kiss, taking advantage of the fact they didn't need a breath, they slid slowly apart, Dannii gliding onto the ledge and seating herself, Kylie doing the same and reaching out for the bottle of wine.

"Enjoy your breakfast?" Dannii asked with a slightly forced tone, clearly showing she hadn't fully adapted to their new way of life just yet, which was fair enough. Kylie hadn't either, there was a long way to go yet, and she was just making the best of it.

"Yeah, it's better fresh though," Kylie said without thinking and immediately froze, slowly turning to look at Dannii, who just gave her a frosty and looked away.


"Sorry..." Kylie said for her lack of thought at the comment.

"Well, maybe I'll actually try it sometime," Dannii simply replied, not looking back at her briefly, her feelings clearly hurt at Kylie's lack of tact. Kylie decided it'd be best if she didn't say any more right then and focussed on opening the wine, easily cracking it with her superior strength, unsealing it and getting the cork out. She poured a full glass of the perfectly chilled wine and turned and gave it to Dannii, who she nudged with a foot to gain the attention of. Dannii took her wine and couldn't hold back a slight smile, unable to stay too upset with Kylie when she was sharing a bath with her. Turning back to pour her own glass, she felt Dannii's blissfully smooth legs slide between her own, their lower legs just gliding gently together, similar to how it did beneath the sheets at night, as Kylie poured her beverage. Dannii took a good drink of the crisp, sharp wine, giving a little shiver at the cold of it as Kylie turned back with her own glass. They looked into each other's eyes, just pausing to do so, captivated by one another as they did, before Kylie broke the silence and raised her glass.

"To new beginnings," she said, raising her glass, which seemed a fair toast.

"A fresh start," Dannii said, raising her own glass before they tapped them together with a crystal clink and then both took a drink, Dannii particularly enjoying the wine-and-bath combination. They settled down with their wine, legs still entwined for a couple of minutes without another word, just enjoying soaking in the hot, oily water. Finishing their first glass, they stood them aside and then Kylie took the initiative and slid closer to Dannii on the seat, Dannii just eyeing her and smiling knowingly.

"Better than the baths we have back at home huh," Kylie murmured, sliding her arm around Dannii's smooth back and drawing her close, slipping her thigh up over Dannii's knee sexily.

"Well...more room to play, but then being squeezed in next to you was never really a problem for me," Dannii purred, leaning forward to nuzzle her a little and then softly kiss her, no need for urgency or any aggressive snogs here. Helping Kylie follow on from her initial move, she slid her arms round her slender sibling and helped to pull her over onto her lap, Kylie sitting up out of the water briefly, her breasts briefly exposed, which Dannii took advantage off, leaning forward to lick slowly over one, especially the stiff nipple. Kylie gave a light moan before Dannii slid forward off the seat into the middle of the huge bath, into the depths, sinking down into the hot, steaming water with Kylie still on her lap, who immediately slid her legs round Dannii's waist, holding herself firmly as she let Dannii carry her in, sinking in to her shoulders again, Dannii's head just above the water, luxurious hair spreading out in the bubbles behind her.

"However, I guess this tub has some advantages," Dannii murmured, spinning slowly round in the water with a smile.

"Yeah. Would you like some more wine?" Kylie asked with a smile, squeezing Dannii a little with her thighs, Dannii's hand's sliding round Kylie's hips to her firm, perfect ass.

"Yeah that'd be nice," she murmured, giving Kylie's gorgeous rear a good grope as Kylie's hands found their way to her own large breasts beneath the water and foam, giving them a good hard squeeze which made her grunt, teasing at the nipples before she pulled away. Leaning over, she picked up the bottle of wine, not bothering with the glasses as she settled back in Dannii's grasp, who held her comfortably, leaning back and closing her eyes as Kylie raised the bottle and drank straight from it, necking a good couple of gulps with a pleased murmur before she held it out the way and leaned down to kiss Dannii, who with her eyes closed, didn't expect it, and was pushed down just beneath the water with a squeal, almost tipping Kylie over into the water with her. Pulling back up, she blew the water from her lips and blinked a few times in the brightly lit bathroom, looking past Kylie out the window.

"So great to be able to have a view," she murmured as Kylie offered the bottle to her, pushing it to her lips. Dannii just continued to hold Kylie, well, grope her ass and stroke her lower back suggestively, as Kylie carefully tipped the bottle up for her, Dannii drinking the crisp chardonnay and enjoying the cold as it flowed down her throat, a stark contrast to the heat of the bath water enveloping her. Taking a good drink of the wine, not much really left in the bottle now, she gave a contented sigh as Kylie withdrew it from her, allowing her to focus more and guide her hand to stray back around Kylie's hips and over the top of her thigh. Kylie gave a little glance down at the roaming fingers, but didn't say a word, sipping the wine some more herself as Dannii's fingers found their way to her pussy, stroking softly down between her legs, teasing her middle digit up her slit and over her already stiff clit as she gave a groan.

"Mm that's so nice," Kylie murmured, pushing her hips forward just a little bit to intensify the pressure on her sensitive button, using her spare hand to reach up and squeeze one of Dannii's magnificent breasts again as she offered the bottle of wine to her mouth again, tipping it up and letting Dannii expertly down the rest of the bottle, gulping the fine chardonnay easily and licking the mouth of the bottle before Kylie stood it aside, freeing both her hands to attack Dannii's chest as they pulled together for another kiss, Dannii pulling herself up more to do so, their tongues entwining and blending together so perfectly as they caressed and groped one another. Kylie's right hand went south as well as she slid her legs from around Dannii's waist, floating a little more freely in the warm, jasmine-scented water as her hand slid down Dannii's tummy to her pussy, just feeling the carefully maintained arrow of hair above her lips as she moved onto them, rubbing them completely with her hand before she too split them with a finger to locate Dannii's throbbing nub.

"Mm you do that so well," Dannii murmured through their kisses.

"Practise, you've given me plenty of opportunities," giggled Kylie. Dannii did the same in return, pulling back to look deeply into her eyes, pausing for a moment before she fairly lunged forward and snogged Kylie again, knocking her back over into the water. There was no problem with breath as the water engulfed the embracing pair, snogging enthusiastically as the hot water closed over them, sinking down into the bath from the energy, Kylie's back bumping on the bottom, their legs locking together as their hands stroked and grasped at one another, Kylie's fingers digging into Dannii's smooth back. It was the first time they're every properly kissed underwater, and with a lack of breath meaning there was no pressure they could last, enjoying every succulent moment of the illicit kiss, their soft hair floating loose and free in the water, sinking down around their faces as they did. After a minute or so enjoying one of the most intense moments of their lives they bobbed back up, breaking through the skin of the water as they knelt up, both taking a gasp of the warm, steamy atmosphere in the bathroom, their hair plastered wetly down their faces, Dannii's right down over her shoulders and round her neck.

"Mm I think we should take a bath every morning," Kylie murmured, their hands still roaming over one another's delightful bodies. They rarely had time to share a bath or even a shower in the mornings, so the prospect of this huge bath to do just that was attractive, to her at least.

"That sounds lovely," Dannii said softly in reply, smiling to Kylie through her soaking hair. Kylie beamed in response and they quickly battled their way past it to kiss warmly once more before breaking apart and slicking their hair back.

"Had enough?" she asked, reaching back to grasp the plug release lever.

"Yeah, else we'll stay here for far too long, and go allwrinkly!" Dannii giggled, the prospect of wrinkles something of the past for them now, but still made Kylie showily gasp and quickly pull the handle with a giggle of her own, a loud glug sound as the drain started to swallow their warm bath water, both girls standing from their knelt position, the water dripping off them, foam sliding down their lusciously smooth bodies as they stepped out, Dannii first. Stepping up to stand in full view of the window, dripping wet and naked, completely unashamed at it as she turned and reached down to help Kylie out, pausing to look out the window at the view with her a moment before padding over to get them a couple of towels. Stepping back, she dropped one aside with a smile and held the other out wide for Kylie, who just smiled back and stepped forward to melt into the warm, crisp towel her sister held.

"Thanks," she breathed, sinking into it, Dannii wrapping it around her, holding her briefly before beginning to teasingly slowly rub her down and dry her off. Carefully doing her back, avoiding her pert rear, then moving to her hair and down to her arms, then avoiding her breasts in the same manner and going to her feet, sensually stroking her legs in turn to dry them off before finally moving up and giving her the thrill of a dry, rough towel sliding over her engorged labia, just teasing the clit to draw a moan from her as she reached round to very thoroughly squeeze her ass whilst "drying" it, before quickly moving up her tummy and over her breasts she stood up, before wrapping Kylie in the large towel completely to indicate its completion with a giggle.

"Thanks Dan, that was very...thorough," she said with a giggle, pausing quickly to kiss her naked and still dripping wet younger sister.


"Well we can't have you being wet, that'd be unacceptable," Dannii teased with a little hint of her tongue. Kylie gave a laugh, a great burst from her soul as she tucked the towel in and picked up the other one, turning to her cold, voluptuous sister.

"Well...I dunno, you seem to remedy it by making it wetter usually," Kylie purred, not being such a tease with the towel as Dannii had been, giving her a fairly brisk rub down with it.

"Fight fire with fire right?" Dannii joked, her large breasts jiggling as she was dried off, tensing a little as Kylie did, amusing her all the same as she too was fondled, only much more forwardly. Finishing with a quick, tantalizing lick to Dannii's snatch, she stood up and wrapped her sibling with the black towel and even tucking it in for her, Dannii glancing down to the hand doing it, then back into Kylie's eyes.

"Thanks," she said with a smile, then kissed her before taking her older sister's hand and leading her back towards the bedroom. Of course having wet their hair meant they took an inexorable amount of time to get ready, and when they were finally done there was hardly any of the morning left, heading towards midday. In the abundance of clothing they'd brought with them there was plenty to wear, with Kylie opting for sandals, cut-off trousers and a simple vest top and Dannii slipping into a summery white linen dress, loose and comfortable, wanting to enjoy the waning summer on this warm day. They paused to have a cup of tea, since Kylie just had to have one, and then headed out, over the raised patio area that was built onto the castle itself, down the stone steps onto the grass and then strolled casually out away from the castle for the first time, though they weren't exactly sure where they were heading.

Deciding to head round side to side as best they could, they went to their right away from their extravagant new property, soon breaking away from the open lawn area, which itself was huge, and into the cool, shaded forest. Walking through the beautiful autumnal day, dry leaves crunched underfoot as they looked up at the majestic trees, some shedding their leaves, others just clinging to them, in amongst scattered evergreen trees, the sunlight filtering down to them as they walked along a partial trail left through the trees from long ago. Grass tickled at their toes as they chatted and strolled arm-in-arm through the lovely forest, reaching out to touch the trees, pausing to look at animals or birds, or interesting natural features provided by the woods. They walked for some time through the enticing woodland, just giggling and talking about anything and everything as they headed further from the castle, eventually hearing the sound of water as they approached the river. A bridge was built over it to continue to the remaining part of the abundant estate, and a log seat had been carved, since here the trees ended, and beyond the river were roving fields and hills in the distance, facing out to the southwest direction where it would be the most wonderful place to watch the sun sink behind them on long summer evenings.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers