Eternal Hearts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

"I dunno,somepeople enjoy your tricks," Kylie almost purred, causing him to look back to her, seeing her warm, playful smile, unable to avoid glancing at her perky breasts, which he'd had the pleasant opportunity to get acquainted with. He gave a warm smile back, knowing it was just an innocent joke, but he could see Dannii positively snap in his peripheral vision, and was sure she'd break her own fingers she was clenching her fists so hard.

"Kylie, outside, now," she growled throatily, clearly on the absolute brink of losing it totally, forgetting there wasn't really an outside to this room since it was rather open. Kylie looked up to her, staring at them with a fire in her gaze she'd never seen before, seeing the warning signs of an impending explosion, and decided it best to do as she was told, turning away from him and walking into the hallway. Dannii shot a quick glare at him, which he returned worriedly, almost concerned she'd ordered Kylie out so she could deal with him there and then. But she turned on her heel and stalked after Kylie, giving him the opportunity to take in her bum through her snug jeans, which looked inviting, though he was hardly in the best frame of mind to fully appreciate her assets.

"What's up?" Kylie asked, surprised and confused at Dannii's attitude, and her frosty reception as she grasped Kylie's arm and hastily led her away.

"What'sup? What the hell do you think's up?" Dannii snapped, leading Kylie past the kitchen towards the huge main staircase at the far end of the main hallway.

"Um..." was all Kylie could manage before Dannii cut her off again, something she seemed to do so perfectly when they were fighting.

"How do you think it makes me feel, seeing you two so...connectedafter what's just happened between us? Things aren't that perfect yet and don't you forget it," Dannii said sternly, putting her foot down hard on their relationship situation.

"Ok Dannii, I didn't mean to..." Kylie murmured, not wanting to say anything that might further infuriate her sister.

"And I'm hungry, and you haven't shown me these fridges yet," Dannii said, as if that were any kind of part of the reason they were walking briskly away from him, turning the corner to walk down the passage and stairs to the fridges past the kitchen, Kylie guiding them.

"That all?" Kylie asked tentatively as they reached the cold stainless steel door.

"No it's not. I don't trust what might happen if I left you alone with him," she said simply. The phrase was heavily loaded, since it implied a concern for her safety, but also a concern for her trustworthiness, which stung though Kylie didn't say anything.

"Just through here," she murmured, pulling the airtight door back and stepping into the chilly fridge, the all enveloping cold taking just a few moments to seep into their bodies, Dannii feeling the familiar sensation of her nipples screwing up tightly, stiffening and poking through her vest top easily for all to see, casting a quick eye down to them. Kylie also felt her nipples harden, glad of the padded bra she was wearing under the top to enhance her breasts a little bit. Kylie showed Dannii briefly around, and got her to the bottles of blood stored in a rack, all labelled themselves as if they were wine. Selecting the bottle she'd opened for a drink earlier, she pulled it out for Dannii, handing it to her to muse over as she looked around for some glasses, pausing in surprise at a rack of them right next to it, wondering why they were in the fridge. Chilled glasses she supposed for the wine more than anything else, but they were there, so she selected two and brought them over for Dannii, who was still eyeing the bottle of blood interestedly.

"Wanna open that?" Kylie said with a slight smile, holding out the glasses. Dannii let a smirk play at the corners of her lips and then undid the bottle, Kylie offering the glasses for her to pour two as casually as wine, which she did, both their eyes fixed on the thick, rich flow into the glasses. Capping the bottle again, Dannii stood it down on the floor and took her glass from Kylie, taking a quick sip with a shudder, feeling the cold, need-filling blood glide down her throat, her eyes closing as she gave a sigh. She looked back to Kylie as she took a sip, deciding it was the perfect time to start her inquisition of her girlfriend.

"Did you know he was coming here?" she hissed, clutching her glass firmly at the stem.

"No, I swear Dannii, he just showed up," she murmured, after hastily taking her sip of blood, wiping her lip.

"Do you trust him?" she quickly continued, Kylie not getting a chance for another drink of her blood, however Dannii took one herself.

"Well...I don't really know him that...well..." Kylie trailed off, looking down with a slight blush. Dannii just gave a hmm of disapproval however, making her keen to defend her choices.

"But he certainly seems it, a nice guy, not some...opportunist player," she said, taking another drink of her cold, fulfilling blood.

"Maybe, but how do you know he doesn't just want to get into your knickers again?" Dannii said straight forwardly, Kylie raising an eyebrow as she took a good mouthful, knowing the blood would calm her down, Dannii doing the same, feeling the warmth as the forbidden liquid started to absorb into her body, still a little repulsed at herself as she felt the cold blood slide down her throat thickly, feeling a sudden urge to gag, but she held it back, grimacing a little.

"He probably does, but it's not gonna happen," Kylie said clearly, stooping down to pick up the bottle and top both their glasses up a bit to give them more of a meal.

"Hm..." Dannii murmured, unconvinced as she took another chilling sip, holding up the glass to marvel at the thick blood as if it were a fine wine.

"Disturbingly wonderful isn't it?" Kylie murmured, seeing Dannii's questioning gaze at her glass.

"Yeah, it is, wonder if different blood tastes the same?" she said idly, taking another sip.


"Yeah, it does, different species taste different too as far as I know, haven't tried it," Kylie said, taking another drink from her own glass.

"Differentspecies?" Dannii said incredulously.

"Oh yes, seems they....wetry everything," Kylie said, looking up into Dannii's eyes and taking another sip, casting her hand to the racks of blood before them, which led from their "usual" diet of human blood to a variety of other species.

"Not really right is it?" Dannii said, scrunching up her face a little and drinking some more, feeling the cold soak into her mouth before she swallowed.

"No, but what about us is?" Kylie countered, Dannii giving a little shrug.

"I guess. Smart enough not to drink from the source of some of these things though I see," Dannii said, eyeing a label marked cheetah, giving a slightly apprehensive look.

"No, made it civilised, from the bottle like a wine it seems," Kylie said, glancing around as she idly drank, far more comfortable with her required diet than Dannii was.

"From the bottle, well that's the only way I've drunk it," Dannii mused, unable to prevent her eyes sliding over Kylie's smooth neck.

"Well you drank from me," Kylie said, offering her a way out of her clear feeling of inexperience.


"I wasn't a vampire then, and you're already one, it's not the same," she sighed, looking down and taking another drink from her nearly empty glass.

"It's best from a living person, a human, so warm and fresh," Kylie breathed, a slight glint to her eyes as she thought of the way it throbbed from the wound, gushing into her eager mouth and down her throat.

"Yeah, so fresh I didn't want to give you it," Dannii said, eyes narrowing to a glare which she directed at Kylie over her glass.

"Wait till you feed properly, you'll love it, it's just so exciting, feeling their heart pumping, the way they tense and fight..." Kylie murmured without thinking, suddenly stopping when she realised what she'd said, and just admitted to herself.

"So youlikedme fighting did you? Kicking and thrashing, begging you to stop as you sucked me dry," Dannii said carefully, her temper rising a bit as she drained the last of her glass.

"It's not like that, it's just...it makes it feel so raw and pure, dangerous..." Kylie said, unable to quite describe it.

"Right..." Dannii said, clearly not understanding and not really trying to either.

"I didn't like what I did to you Dannii, and I feel guilty enough as it is. I cried, and it still eats at me, so don't think you have to keep reminding me," Kylie said quietly, turning away as she felt the threat of tears pricking her eyes.


"Fine. Does he need something to eat or...?" Dannii said matter-of-factly, not liking the fact that he was part of their equation.

"Yeah I guess he does..." Kylie said, looking round and walking towards the other end of the cavernous underground fridge. Selecting a nice rich steak, she walked back to Dannii, who waited, eyeing her carefully as she sipped her deep red blood, leaving her feel just a little uncomfortable at Dannii's temper, which now just seemed so much more sinister.

"Good to go?" Dannii said bluntly, not liking the idea of him being in their new place at all it seemed, and Kylie couldn't really blame her as she emptied the bottle to top up their glasses completely.

"Yeah, get this back to give him something to nibble later on if...well if he's really a werewolf I guess," Kylie said as they headed back towards the door of the fridge. Heading out, they locked it firmly and went back up the stairs, Kylie ahead with the thick steak, peeling off into the kitchen and putting it in the fridge for later, for when he would turn, if indeed he was a werewolf. Walking back from the kitchen to the open lounge through the huge hallway, they sipped idly at their blood in silence as they got back to him, still blood soaked and slumped in his chair, dozing off a little. They wondered for a moment if something worse had happened to him, but he started as they approached and looked up bleary eyed at the sanguistic sisters, seeing their glasses, eyeing them for a minute, though he figured they wouldn't be looking for a bite out of him at least.


"You ok there?" Dannii asked, her first real interaction with him, though her tone was neutral, divulging neither compassion or aversion.

"Yeah," he said sleepily, sitting up and shaking himself to wake up, having been awake all night due to his mauling.

"Want a shower?" she offered, taking both him and Kylie by surprise as her hospitality towards him.

"Um yeah, that'd be nice..." he stumbled, surprised at her change of tone, though he could still see her dislike, nay,loathingof him.

"Lead the way Kylie," she said, glancing to her older sister, who gave a pleasant smile and turned back to the hallway, looking back as he got tentatively to his feet and then moved to follow her at Dannii's indication. Walking out past the kitchen, they quickly reached the large staircase that led from the ground floor up to the first floor, walking carefully up them, Kylie glancing back to him and her sibling in tow, catching his eyes locked on her firm rear as they went up the stairs, holding back a slight smile which might alert Dannii and annoy her any more. Luckily she couldn't see his eyes and where they were fixated, though she had a fair idea where they might be as they emerged onto the first floor, walking round the banister into the equally impressive hallway.

"Just down the end here," Kylie murmured, remembering the bathroom she'd found other than the en suite during her brief exploration of the castle. They followed, Dannii just eyeing him carefully as he looked back at her, clearly a little unnerved to have her behind him. Walking all the way to the end, Kylie swerved to the right side and opened the door of a room, stepping into bright bathroom, which was sizeable as it extended through into the turret at its far corner, making it into another impressive bathroom. It was tiled the same as their large en suite, black tiles with white grout, and another large twin-headed shower at the end, except this was part of a large walk-in wet room in the turret rather than an enclosed cubicle, which Dannii raised an eyebrow at, thinking it'd be quite hot to walk in on someone, especially Kylie, standing there showering, completely exposed. Directly ahead was a large standing bath, and on the wall to their left inside the door was a mirror and basin. They walked in and he looked around, taking in the magnificent room.


"At least you can make use of the mirror," Kylie commented, seeing him give a start as she walked behind him when he was looking in it, startled at her lack of reflection.

"No reflection, takes some getting used to," Dannii murmured, leaning in the doorway.


"I bet..." he murmured back, casting a glance to her before walking over and glancing out the front windows over the snaking driveway.

"Got everything you need, shower gel and stuff over here, towels," Kylie said, pointing them out, "and if you want to lie down or anything after, since we'll be in the library for a while, use the bedroom next door," she finished, pointing at the adjoining wall.

"That's great, thanks," he said, unsure if he could do anything else to thank her under Dannii's watchful eye, both of them still cradling chilled glasses of blood.

"Both of you, thank you," he added, trying not to sound too hasty with it, looking to Dannii, who for the first time offered a slight smile, though that could've just been because Kylie was going back to her.

"Have fun," Kylie said as they left, her hand slipping into Dannii's as they left, pulling the door shut and leaving him alone in the bathroom. He just took a breath, then peeled off the ragged remains of his shirt before discarding the rest of his clothes to the floor near the door, grabbing a towel and quickly selecting the least girly shower gel there was and heading to the wet room, getting the water running before slipping gratefully into it, the hot shower feeling like heaven right then.

Walking down the corridor hand in hand, the sisters took a sip of blood as they walked back to the stairs, Kylie's hand just cheekily slipping away to squeeze Dannii's bum.

"Do you know where the library is?" Dannii asked, looking over with a smile, unable to hold her frosty mood.

"Not actually been up there so no, not really. I'm sure we'll find it though," she mused, taking another sip with her left hand as they strolled back to the stairs and started up, passing a cupboard onto the bottom of another magnificent staircase. They walked out, which came straight onto the second floor hallway. Directly ahead was a door, which they opened to reveal some smaller guest quarters, then turned back to the right where there was another room, and they couldn't resist taking a look. Opening the door, they paused and looked curiously around at some odd stuff that was stored there, such as coffins and crosses. They eyed them for a moment and then closed the door, moving on, where the corridor turned at a T junction, which ran out and turned again to continue down the front and back sides of the castle.

"There's some weird stuff around here," Dannii said as they looked either way, deciding to go right.


"Well the place belonged to a vampire, it's expected," Kylie said as they walked to the front side of the castle and turned left to walk along the thinner hallway, though it was still pretty wide, looking out the windows over the countryside beyond the driveway.

"I guess. Maybe there's some spare clothes up here or something," Dannii said, glancing round thoughtfully.

"Well...maybe, why? I doubt anything of hers would fit you?" Kylie said, wondering what she was after when they'd brought plenty of clothes with them.

"No not for me, buthim, he will need something to wear," Dannii said with a slightly acid tongue.


"Oh right, well yeah I guess he does, good thinking," Kylie said as they came up on another junction, where a corridor broke off to their left. Deciding to explore, they turned down it, walking to another left turn as the corridor doubled back on itself, leading to a set of doors at the end of it. They were interesting corner doors, dividing the two rooms on either side that the one corridor linked to. Opening the left, Dannii stepped into a room full of racks of spare clothes, covered in plastic to protect them, and as her eyes roamed over them she could see they stretched back over the ages, the last few centuries at least. Kylie meanwhile went into the right door, and walked into a more contemporary walk-in wardrobe, full of Lucretia's more contemporary clothing, though she still chose the more classic look. Which was fair enough really, since she came from such times, and was merely making use of modern fabrics and fashions, since she was still a woman and needed to be a little up to date on things.

"There must be something around here," Dannii called to Kylie, who stepped back from the walk-in wardrobe and closed the door.

"Hmm maybe," she said, following Dannii into the room and standing her glass down inside the door where Dannii had also put hers.

"Much in there?" she asked as they started hunting through a few racks and boxes on the off chance there was anything suitable.


"Walk-in wardrobe, but nothing for him," she said, opening a box, pausing before pulling out a pair of jeans. They looked kind of old but still in perfectly good condition.

"Hmm these might do," she said, offered them to Dannii, who took them and held them up.

"Yeah, about the right kinda size, enough to manage isn't it?" she said as Kylie rifled through the box and pulled out a simple black shirt, also holding it up and checking its size.

"Yeah he only needs something basic, these look about right," she said, giving the shirt a quick shake and folding it back up, Dannii doing the same to the jeans. Kylie added the shirt to them as she held them up, then passed her glass of blood to her as they left the room, Kylie closing the door as they sauntered back down the corridor, glancing at Dannii's rounded bum as she walked with a slight sigh.

"I'll just pop them down here, we'll collect them on the way back," Dannii said, dropping them on the floor of the hallway they'd come from. Kylie gave a nod, then they linked arms and headed down the corridor once more, a large room to their left as they did, no hint at what it was as the hall turned at the end where it met the turret, curving round it, a door opening into the turret, which again they opened, seeing a set of spiral stairs round it leading up to the roof.


"Check it out another day," Dannii said, Kylie agreeing with a nod as they closed the door and went on, round to where the corridor straightened again, in front of the library, which had windows opening into it, showing huge shelves packed full of books, including the large pile on a big wooden table in the centre of the room that Lucretia had said she'd left out for Kylie to read. However, there was a door to their left, which they had to check out first and quickly opened. They stared round at a huge drawing room, proper stools and drawing boards set up, clearly for someone pretty into it.

"Hmm...well at least if we ever need to sketch something there's somewhere for it," Dannii said with a giggle.

"Yeah, if you suddenly want to nude model or something," Kylie teased.


"Only for you, and you don't need to draw me, you're always far too busy doing something else to me," Dannii retorted, both of them giggling. The room was divided at the end, creating a smaller room at the curved bit where it created the corridor round the turret on the other side. Walking in, Kylie waited as Dannii nipped over and took a look, peering into a small dark room, a few photos up on the walls.

Noj
Noj
745 Followers