Eternal Hearts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dark room, into photography too, very arty up here isn't it?" she joked in a posh voice, Kylie smiling as they rejoined and walked across to the library at last.

"What's all this lot?" Dannii said quizzically, putting her glass down after another sip and picking up a book.

"Well I was told a load of books were left out for me, required reading sort of thing," Kylie said, finishing her own glass of blood, thinking for a moment she'd like to be drinking from the source.

"I doubt werewolves are required reading generally," Dannii said, following suit with her glass of blood and looking around for the right shelf to find some books on them.

"Probably not," Kylie smiled, wondering whether there was much of an order to the shelving. They seemed to be in alphabetical order, which didn't help her too much as they could be under anything really, though she started with W for obvious reasons. Kylie paused as there seemed to be an suspiciously large amount of books on werewolves, a whole shelf packed with them. Casting the thoughts aside she picked up one of them, quickly thumbing through though she didn't know what she was looking for. Flicking through a couple more which were more about the history of werewolves and their mythology, she decided that wasn't what she needed, as right now she just needed stone cold facts to be better informed about what seemed to be waiting for them downstairs. Selecting a small stack of what seemed to be the right kind of books, she walked back and put them on the table where Dannii waited, who immediately took one and flipped it open, studying the contents.

"What are we looking for exactly?" Dannii queried, without so much as looking up.

"Any generally useful information I guess, so we have a good idea what happens," Kylie said, a little unsure herself what they were looking to find, just wanting some general education on the darker side of her one-night-stand. They sat flipping through the books, skim reading, eyeing several hand drawn pictures and sketches curiously, reading odd parts in depth and just picking up general information. Of course accounts and details differed, quite drastically at points, leaving them wondering just who was right, but overall they got a good idea of what to expect. Closing her book with a thud, Dannii looking pointedly at Kylie.

"Well, looks like we've got quite a handful then," she said, her tone unmistakeable, which told Kylie she was not the least bit impressed this had been brought on them.

"Yeah it does, but we've got a safe place to put him at least," Kylie said, closing her own book and putting it back with the others, figuring she'd get a chance to read with far more depth later on.

"Yeah, lock him up away from y....us," Dannii said, changing her words carefully, but it was clear what she was thinking.

"Indeed," Kylie said, eyes narrowing, getting a little tired of Dannii's attitude now. She knew she'd done wrong but really couldn't be having it thrown in her face like this. Picking up her empty glass, she turned and walked towards the door, leaving Dannii to catch up to her, which she did, not saying anything but taking her hand. As they passed they picked up the spare clothes they'd found for him, before heading back to the stairs and gliding back down to the first floor to find him, wondering what he was up to after his shower, since they'd spent a good forty-five minutes in the library. Walking towards the corner bathroom, they stopped at the bedroom before it, since it was hardly appropriate to simple barge in on him if he was still in the shower or something. Kylie decided to hang back and make sure she didn't seem to eager to see him, letting Dannii take the lead on this, where she went straight to his door and opened it, clearly seeing nothing inappropriate about disturbing him in the bedroom instead.

Pushing the door open, it revealed him laid out on the bed dozing, bloodstained clothes discarded to one side, wearing just his boxer shorts, which were a little snug and showed off the bulge in them, which Dannii's eyes just lingered at a moment as she gazed over him. He seemed quite fit, and the slash marks from his attack were certainly healed, fading well or complete gone in some places, such as his stomach. Kylie glanced over him as well, unable to stop herself glancing at the bulge in his shorts either, though she had slept with him and knew what was underneath, which was plenty of fun though she wouldn't let on to Dannii just how much.

"Think we should let him sleep?" Dannii murmured, looking across to Kylie.

"Well, he's had a long night, maybe we should?" Kylie whispered back, both of them standing in the doorway glancing over the foot of his bed at his near naked body.

"Although, we don't know when he'll change, if he's going to?" Dannii said softly, which was a fair point, and they really needed him somewhere safe before it happened so they made sure it all went smoothly.

"Good point, guess we'd better get him up then," Kylie said, and both of them stepped into the room, Dannii just tapping the bed with her foot and giving an "ahem" cough, as if she were merely interrupting somebody. However, he hadn't been asleep very long so was only dozing lightly and stirred, giving a mumble of something, blinking and looking around, before he spotted both of them looking at him and hurriedly sat up, Kylie with a simple pleasant smile, Dannii with a nice smile that looked a little forced, but also hinted a little at something else, which was enhanced when her eyes briefly flicked down to his crotch and it turned to a slight smirk. He quickly averted his gaze to Kylie as she spoke, unable to stop his eyes roaming down and taking in her figure, noticing her slender waist and accentuated hips.

"We thought it best we wake you, just so we're all ready," Kylie said, looking him in the eye. She wasn't thinking anything else about him other than sorting this current problem out even though he was nearly naked on a bed. After all, she only had to recall the memory to remember any carnal pleasures he had to offer her.

"And we found some spare clothes, hopefully they fit. Thought you could use them since yours were a little...ragged," Dannii said, casting a sideways glance to pretty sibling beside her and then back to him, again with her suggestive smirk.

"Um yeah thanks, that's good of you," he mumbled, unsure quite what was going on with Dannii. Kylie was looking to help him and he knew from experience he could trust her, which was why he'd come here in the first place, but he remained wary of Dannii, who was playing her cards close to her ample chest. There was a moment of tension before he pulled his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, deciding he wasn't going to be intimidated by Dannii's seeming mind games and stepped forward to her, where she matter-of-factly handed him the jeans and shirt, which he set about putting on as Dannii didn't change her unreadable smile, casting her eyes lazily up and down him as he dressed, pulling the jeans up and buttoning them, feeling a little tight at the waist but wearable.


"How's the fit? Any good?" Kylie asked, watching as he settled them a little and slid his arms into the black shirt.

"A little tight," he said, looking over to her as he pulled the shirt together and started buttoning it up.

"Better than too loose," Dannii purred softly, catching his eye as he looked over to her again, where she treated him to a distinct bat of her eyelashes.

"Yeah, won't be falling off or anything," he said, doing the shirt up completely.


"I should hope not," she replied, her lips just curling in a slight increase of her smirk as he looked up from the buttons, the shirt a tad loose, which was fine and comfortable. Dannii just turned away from him with a slight sway of her hips and sauntered back outside the door to the bedroom.

"Lucky we found those clothes for you, good fit too, they'll do," Kylie said, brushing out the back of his shirt a little as she stepped back round in front of him.

"Yeah they're fine, thanks for them," he said, smoothing it out a little.

"No problem. Want to come down and watch some TV or something?" she asked, since it'd help take his mind off what was surely making him nervous.

"Yeah, yeah that'd be good," he said with a smile, Kylie turning and leading him from the room to the hall, where Dannii stood waiting, gazing at one of the many paintings lining the walls.

"Anything you want to watch particularly?" Kylie asked, just making conversation as they headed to the stairs, Dannii sidling from the wall to follow them, making him looking back a little unsurely to her, greeted by a warm smile as she glided down the hall behind them, her eyes finding their way to Kylie's fantastic bum, always happy to walk behind her sister and girlfriend.

"Well, wouldn't mind catching up on the football?" he said, a slight hopeful tone in his voice, which was unnecessary.

"Ah typical bloke, wants the football," Kylie giggled, glancing back to Dannii, who gave a knowing smile to her.

"Is that ok?" he asked, wondering if they wanted something else.

"No that's fine, we have other things to do anyway, you can just relax with the football," she said, smiling up to him as she walked beside him, several inches below.

"Thanks," he said walking down the stairs with Kylie at his side, glancing carefully to Dannii out of the corner of his eye as they went round the wide, curved staircase, noting she seemed very casual towards him walking right next to her girlfriend now. He refrained from looking back to Dannii, heading back to the open lounge area and settling on a sofa, getting the sport on and focussing on the results, rather than the feeling of foreboding building up inside him.

"Want a cup of tea or anything?" she asked, making him feel guilty at how helpful she was being to him.

"Oh...yes, please, that'd be nice, thank you," he stumbled, Dannii now standing by the French doors that opened onto the raised patio.


"How do you take it?" she asked, noticing Dannii's silence, just glancing to her quickly as he looked back to Kylie again, just seeing her mutter something under her breath, though Kylie didn't hear it and nor did he, though it almost seemed as if she had muttered "from me," looking a little frostily towards them for a moment as he looked back to Kylie.

"Milk and two sugars please," he said.

"No problem," Kylie said with a smile, turning to head back to the kitchen.

"Tea, Dannii? Kylie said as she did, Dannii turning back to look at her sister as she walked into the hall.

"Yeah, that'd be nice," Dannii said with a smile that Kylie returned, a warm little moment forming between them, at which point he looked round to Dannii properly for a few moments, seeing her silhouetted by the sunlight against the windows, seeing how striking she was, a rather curious beauty. He looked back to the football at the right time as Dannii looked back round, glancing to the sport for a minute and then turning and opening the doors to the patio, stepping out into the fresh warm air and breeze, listening to the relaxing chatter of birds in the afternoon sunshine.

Kylie soon returned with three mugs of tea, handing him his, which he thanked her for, and after being told of for telling her she was being too generous, she headed to Dannii and gave her hers, where the sisters then strolled out onto the patio. They stopped over at the wall, looking out over the estate they'd wandered round earlier on, perching on the low wall and just enjoying the lovely weather as the day wore on towards the late afternoon and early evening, the sun now round the front of the manner, starting to cast shadows down onto the east facing patio. As the day faded into a warm, summery evening, one of the last few to enjoy in the approaching autumn, they slipped away from the shadows of the manor to the lawn to enjoy lying together on the springy grass, laid on their backs in opposite direction, just their heads together, which frequently turned to indulge in soft, lingering kisses under the sun. The sun sank down on the horizon, bathing them in the deep shadow of the manner, lighting up the sky from the curve of the earth in a beautiful blend of pink and orange, shortly before they finally decided to head back indoors since a slight chill was creeping over the lawn, leaving them not even needing to mention it was nippy.

"How was the football?" Dannii asked casually as they walked back in holding hands, glancing to him on the sofa, looking a little tense.

"It was good, but I think it's close," he said, giving a little shiver and rubbing at his arms, which were feeling decidedly prickly.

"Oh right, well I guess it is getting on a bit, the moon's gonna rise soon," Kylie said, glancing back out the doors at the fading light.

"Better take him downstairs then huh," Dannii said, glancing to him with that smirk again, but he was far too edgy to read into it.

"Yeah, come on," Kylie said, quite soothingly, reaching out to offer him a hand, which he needed to help get him moving. He pulled himself to his feet with Kylie's help, her small figure now not limited by size for her strength, getting him to stand and leading him immediately into the hall, grabbing the big bunch of keys from the counter, Dannii again following them, across the hall to opposite the kitchen, where she lead him down a side passage which went almost immediately onto a set of stairs, which she took him down to a heavy door. Opening it swiftly, she pulled him through, his bare feet slapping on the cold stone beneath them, making him inhale sharply at the unexpected cold. The stone corridor widened, heavy walls either side, open doorways either side, then another wooden door ahead of them, securely closed. Kylie pulled him to the left into a large cell area, where wrought iron bars were built into the unforgiving stone walls to make individual cells, the doors standing open.

"In here, we can lock it up so you, and we, will be safe," Kylie said, leading him into a bare cell. Kylie glanced round and saw a straw mattress in another cell on the other side, which would be useful. She realised it was the very mattress she had turned on, where Lucretia had laid her after sucking her dry, where she'd awakened in her tumultuous rebirth. After a pause, she pointed to it.

"Dannii, grab that mattress, he'll need something to lay on," Kylie said as he leaned back against the bars for a moment. Dannii looked over at it, then walked across without complaint and hauled it up, dragging it over to his cell, grumbling something about why he couldn't just go in that cell, which Kylie ignored, helping Dannii pull it into place on the floor. He stepped over to his, standing onto it to get his cold feet off the floor, noticing the place seemed reasonably warm, insulated somewhat being underground. He wasn't cold otherwise though, feeling warm, almost itchy, which he figured was the fact he was going to turn for the first time quite shortly.


"That ok?" Kylie said, wondering what else they could really do for him.

"Yeah that's good, just gotta ride this out," he said, looking round unsurely, his heart beating hard.

"Yeah, just gotta get through it, but we'll be here when we can help," Dannii said, eyeing him again, sizing him up.

"Thanks, you two have been so helpful," he said, his voice full of genuine appreciation.

"No problem. Now strip," Dannii said abruptly.

"Um...what?" he asked, not quite sure he'd heard right, and it seemed nor had Kylie.


"Dannii what the...?" Kylie asked incredulously.

"Strip, it's very simple. The clothes are just gonna tear when you change aren't they? And if they don't it'll be very uncomfortable, and I for one am not helping you get a pair of jeansthattight off," she said with a smile, which seemed slightly like she was enjoying this.

"Good point," he said, Kylie nodding. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off, where Dannii held out a hand, which he sort of folded it and passed it to. Dannii held it and waited for his jeans to follow, which they did, both sisters watching him as he undid them and pushed them down, stepping out and folding them as well, before handing them to Dannii too, feeling their eyes burning into him.


"And the shorts," she said, looking into his eyes, which widened a little.

"Dannii really, that's enough," Kylie said quite sharply, feeling she was going far too far with this.

"He's not the incredible hulk Kylie, they won't conveniently stay on," she retorted, glancing to her blonde sibling before looking back to him.

"You don't have to," Kylie said to him clearly, making sure he knew that Dannii wasn't in charge of him.

"No...she's right, they'll just rip and be wasted if I keep them," he said, looking down at the floor. Kylie turned and shot a glare at Dannii, who just cocked an eyebrow and looked back to him as he took a breath and reached down to take his boxers off, stepping out and putting on a brave face, standing fully before them and handing them to Dannii, who stood with an outstretched hand. She took them and swung them onto the top of his pile of clothes, then looked him in the eye again with her smirk, holding his gaze for a moment before her eyes slowly flicked down his naked body, then back to look into his eyes, her smirk turning to a sexy grin as her eyelids just weighed a little.

"Mm good boy," she purred quite heavily, before turning and walking casually out of the cell, definitely swaying her hips as she turned left to the other cells, out of sight a moment before she pulled a wooden chair back and put it across from his cell near the doorway and placed his clothes down on it. Turning back, she looked in at him and Kylie standing in the cell, just giving a little smile.

"Good luck," she murmured, before sauntering out the door and back towards the stairs, both of them listening to the sound of her feet as she headed back up into the castle. Kylie looked back to him with a blush, looking away as he stood naked before her, feeling a little embarrassed but determined not to show it. Besides, Kylie had done far more than see him naked so he didn't mind really.

"Look, I'm really sorry..." she started, feeling the need to apologise for Dannii's humiliating behaviour.

"No no, it's fine, she's right. At least I have them to wear tomorrow after this is all over...well I hope it's all over," he said, looking down to Kylie with a brief smile.

"Ok well I'll see if we can find you something else, in the mean time good luck. I'll lock you in, you'll be fine, and if you need anything just shout, and I'll come and check on you now and then, especially once...you know..." she said, trailing off.

"Thank you, this is why I came to you, I knew you'd be able to help," he said as Kylie pulled the bunch of keys from her pocket, having picked them up on the way down.

"No problem, now good luck, and try to relax, it'll help if you don't fight this I think," she said.

"I'll try," he replied, taking a deep breath in the anticipation of what was to come, already feeling something new and alien rising in his body, as if his soul was about to break free of his mortal frame. Kylie gave a smile, then reached up and gave him a quick kiss and a little hug, then stepped away and closed the cell door, locking it securely and removing the key, holding up the bunch and shaking them noisily at him for a playful moment, both of them giving a laugh before she smile and little wave.

"Goodnight, hope all goes well for you, and I'll see you later," she said. He didn't answer, just giving a hopeful smile and a nod, watching as she disappeared past the stone wall, standing for a moment before he sagged down onto the mattress heavily, giving a sigh and turning to lie flat, reaching up to hold his head and gather his thoughts.

1...34567...11